- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Whoa, so you know how I said I was gonna try and start up this story and hopefully actually put a lot of chapters out this summer. Oops. Well I guess its better late than never. Hopefully more will actually read this one. Anyway we are starting to get into the good stuff, I suspect people will complain that this chapter ends too soon but its all part of my proverbial plan. As always I am open to any comments, criticisms, and thoughts as this story will be highly influenced based on reader response. I hope that this will motivate me to get back into writing more giantess content. That's about it for now, hope you enjoy! 

P.S. I didn't edit this much so if something doesn't sound or look right its mostly because I was being lazy, sorry. 

Once more there was stolid breathing to ease the heavy silence still dripping with the day’s overwhelming dread. Wilson had already begun to lay out his bedroll, occasionally steadying himself against the chalky earth as some of the extra booze began to set to work in his blood. Paez meanwhile had finished tying off the last end of the worn tarp that now hung somewhat precariously over the trio’s heads. Though its stitching was faded and the corners wrought with tears and fray, the old fabric would serve them well should a late night rain come. Even the distant chirp of tree frogs seems to lessen in the evening’s dying light. All seemed to know that out there was a greater force that could stirred if too much noise was made.

“Hmph…” Wilson droned. The other two quickly looked to him, only to find him eyeing an old matchbook with a look of disappointment plastered on his face.

“What’s wrong?” Paez asked.

“Damn matches got soaked when we crossed the river. It's alright though. Warm night, not much need for a fire…”

“Still…”

“Yeah, still…” Wilson took a seat on his sleeping back and waited. After cracking his knuckles he leaned back until his aching back eventually touched onto the ground. There was an audible crack, followed shortly by a satisfied sigh, before finally Wilson went on:

“Now don’t think you’re out of it yet boy!” he said, directing his eyes toward Wes. “You haven’t even gotten to the good parts yet, I know.”

“Come on old man I’m tired and I’ve heard quiet enough of-” Paez blurted out before being interrupted.

“Ahhh shut yer trap Rico, you are just as interested in this story as me, admit it!” Another moment went by before Wilson countered. “Besides, Wes was just about to tell us the whole bit with the err...bridge was it?”

“Well the whole city really.” Wes replied, easing back into his position against the crumbling gas station wall. “It was odd to see her like that. To see anyone like that really…”


By the time morning came I had hardly slept more than a couple hours. My eyes burned as the first few rays of sunlight pierced the haze of my slumber. The morning air was cold, but I did not suffer from its chill as Raia’s body heat seeped up offer her skin. I had spent the first few hours of my capture wandering about her upper torso looking for a way down. It became clear after a while that such an escape route would not be found. Her steady breathing kept my footing unstable, which caused me to frequently stumble and roll as I crossed from one side of her chest to the other.

After a few hours I became greatly distraught. Although by captress didn’t seem particularly violent, the combination of her size and her supposed origin really unsettled me. Eventually I tried to shut my eyes. I found a spot up against one of her breasts and attempted to drift back off to sleep. Yet, the constant up and down of her breath kept me from relaxing. Likewise, after a while she began to shift in her sleep, further sending me this way and that. Once the late night shivers set in I decided to return to cover of her cleavage, both for warmth and security.

But anyway, I’m getting my details all out of order. She was waking up and I was finally blinking the last bits of sleep out of my eyes. She lifted her head and let out a sigh of satisfaction. As she began to sit up, I lost my grip and tumbled backward down against her breast. The fall shook my head so much that I lost consciousness for a few seconds. When I finally regained my senses I looked up into the early blue of the morning and saw the dark shape of her head swiveling from side to side. Eventually I could make out the rest of her features as her striking silver pupils lanced downward into me.

“Ah, good” she began “you are well?”

I wanted to respond but just as before the shock and awe kept my mind clouded. I managed to squeak something out but it was rather perfunctory. She clearly did not hear my response but smiled anyway, perhaps to be polite.

“I apologize for any discomfort, I haven’t had to look after one of your kind since...well, let's not worry about that for now.” She paused. Again she scanned the surrounding lands before turning back to me. “I also must apologize for keeping you...I know it is not ideal for you but I have my reasons, I ask only that you trust me!”

What could I say to that? To be honest she really had been quite considerate, aside from the kidnapping that is. I considered answering her but I secretly knew it would be pointless. The distance, combined with my comparatively minuscule voice, meant that every word I said probably sounded like nothing more than a little squeak to her.

Raia began to stand up, leaving me in her cleavage once again. Even as she rose, gravity and inertia carried me down into the depths. I cried out amidst a furious bout of scrambling. Try as I might, I continued to slip down into the corporeal abyss. Just before my head was enveloped by her skin, Raia caught sight of my struggling form. Concern immediately swept over her and in the flash of motion she had plunked me out of my fleshy prison and lifted me up to her eye. A moment later, once my senses returned, I was face to...er pupil with her titanic silver iris.

“Did I hurt you?”

“Err...no I’m fine.” I responded sheepishly. I could not bear to look at the immense ocular oddity in front of me. She blinked, and wave of air moved gently passed as her ebony eyelashes sliced through the atmosphere. Everywhere I looked made me feel ill. The vast height below me, the sprawling morning landscape at my flanks, and Raia’s own glossy sclera filled my head with such twisted vertigo. So I shut my eyes and waited.

“I will make more fitting accommodations for you. Give me a moment.”

Her words were oddly calming, and in that moment I dared to steal a glance at her face. She had moved me back some, so that now my vision was framed more completely by her head rather than just her eye. She looked down, fiddling with something below whilst holding me aloft. Fear began to subside, allowing all my aching curiosity to return. As the questions continued to tear at my mind I suddenly found myself speaking out of turn.

“R-r-raia?” I squeaked. At first she didn’t hear me, so I tried again a bit louder. “Raia?”

At last she raised her gaze slightly, drifting both eyes up to my dangling little body.

“What is it little one?”

“Why do you...I mean what is it you…” Gaah, damn it! Sentences would not form! I had so many things I wanted to ask that they all sort of blended together into a slurry of nonsense. Raia was surprisingly perceptive however, and seemed to be able to piece together some of my concerns.

“Why did I take you little one?”

“Y-yeah”

She smirked. It was an odd, mildly condescending smirk, but it didn’t possess any malice. She raised her head a bit more and her other hand followed. A second later I felt the unbreakable grip holding me up abruptly open, causing me to tumble a short distance onto the surface of her palm.

“Because, little one...Your face, it is familiar to me. You see, while I slept all those years I dreamt...or at least you would call it something like dreaming. I saw faint glimmers of what was and what will be and you were there. Sure, it was only in passing but I know you are important...I just don’t qutie know why yet...we’ll figure it out, don’t worry.”

I wasn’t too sure I liked the sound of that. Sure all the mystical god-like giants running around tormenting humanity back in the day was pretty upsetting, but the thought that I was important for all the shit that was to come...that got me a little hot under the collar. Anyway, I was about to launch into a million other inquiries when Raia decided it was time to get moving. I managed to blurt out half of another sentence but she didn’t seem to take notice. Instead, she lowered her palm until I was level with her breasts once again. Now, again this was just how she preferred to carry me around, I had nothing to do with that decision. Some people might think it was awful and others may say I was luckiest bastard in the whole damn world but to be honest it wasn’t that great. After a while it got mildly uncomfortable, but if could’ve been a lot worse. This time around she was a little more deliberate with my placement. She lifted up the cusp of her leather chest-cover and then tilted her hand. In my sudden panic I tried to claw back up the width of her hand, but it was no use. Gravity pulled me down until I slammed back onto her right breast. The landing was...softened a bit, but it still hurt! Just as I rolled back over onto my back I saw the cusp of her bustier closing in on me. I held out my arms in some feeble attempt to protect myself. In the end though, the thick leather pressed against my abdomen, completely pinning me against Raia’s chest like a gigantic blanket. I tried to wiggle my legs around and found it rather difficult, even with my free arms pushing up against it.

Raia gave a slight laugh, sending a vibration through her torso that caused my whole frame to shudder. I stretched my neck back and looked back up at my titanic captress. Even from such a bewildering angle she had the flawless appearance of some celestial sculpture. My head snapped back forward, unable to bear her god-like eyes looking into mine.

“You should be safe there.” she muttered. “Should you need anything...uhh...well I’m sure you’ll be able to get my attention.” With that she brought her right hand up and extended her index finger. With a surprisingly gentle motion, she patted the length of chestplate beneath which I was pinned. “Hold on, it may get a bit bumpy”

With that she rocketed up into the air. Admittedly for her it was a easy cruising speed, but for me the air rushed past at incredible speeds. After only a few minutes of travel I could bear the harsh winds any longer. I was forced to take further shelter behind Raia’s leather armor. It took a good bit of effort, but after some strenuous wriggling I managed to duck down behind her breastplate. The force of the air, as well as the tightness of her outfit kept me firmly in place. The mixture of nauseating warmth and my own fatigue eventually sent me off to sleep.

What must have been hours seemed to flow by in a matter of seconds. My restrictive, albeit protective, prison soon shook with a renewed violence. The casual in and outward sway caused by Raia’s breathing seemed to hasten as I reemerged from my noxious slumber. Even in my daze I could tell something troubled my titanic companion. The faint thump of her heartbeat seemed to hasten as she began what I assumed to be her descent back to solid ground.

Moments later, her voice stirred above, muttering something in a tone of confusion and concern. What lingering grogginess still plagued me was swiftly replaced by muted terror. My anxious thoughts only mounted when the distinct sounds of an urban landscape likewise stumbled through the muffled haze of my...hiding place. Were we in a city? It must have been. I could already hear the thousands of cars squealing, honking, and crashing in their pandemonious attempt to escape. The distinct sound of sirens followed soon after, seemingly swelling in number and volume from every direction. Still, nothing was precise enough for me to make out. Raia spoke again and I held my breath. Then, much to my surprise, another thundering feminine voice soon followed as if to respond. Then yet another still. Could there have been more like her? I didn’t wait long to find out for myself. The curiosity was overwhelming my sanity as a strange concoction of fear and madness kicked my limbs into high gear.

I began to scrambled up wildly, clawing at Raia’s skin and armor in my desperation to escape my dark, constricting cell. I mustn’t have been but a few feet down but it didn’t seem to matter as each inch seemed to amount to a mile’s worth of time and effort. Finally, I saw the clear daylight and felt its warm touch on my hand as I resurfaced. With a lungful of fresh air I felt a rush of calm run over me. Reality kept my respite but momentary as soon Raia began to speak again.

“I urge you to reconsider…” she droned. I looked up and saw the vast expanse of her upper head and torso looming over me. She looked outward so that most of her face was obscured by her chin and longer sienna hair. I took a second staring up at her, still enamored by her sheer vastness. I didn’t have long to consider my options, for soon one of the other magnanimous voices echoed out.

“Sister, we have long passed the point of diplomacy…”

The keen bloodthirst hidden beneath the smug tone was enough to send a shiver down my spine. I slowly cast my gaze in the other voice’s direction until at last I saw them. Two other giantesses, each towering over the sprawling urban landscape, stood opposed to Raia with devilish smirks plastered across their faces. The first and closest reached up only to Raia’s upper abdomen. In fact both were noticeably smaller in stature, at least relatively. Anyway, she was blonde, and wore a dark blue set of armor with intricately laced sandals reaching all the way up to her knee. Her companion, who stood a little ways behind another couple blocks, was slender with dark hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. In her hand was the crumpled remains of a city bus. She too wore dark-blue, though it was accented by a beige trim.

“Please, there is no need for this!” Raia begged with hands outstretched. “You need not prove your strength to these mortals, they are too helpless to think you anything other than goddesses.”

“Do you hear that sister Casia, these humans think of us as deities” the blonde giantess quipped acrimoniously. “What do you say to that?”

The dark haired one, apparently named Casia, smirked and responded: “Then they have an odd way of showing it sister Antea” She lifted the remain of the bus up to her face and peered inside, no doubt to observed the few terrified survivors still clinging on for dear life. “I don’t remember such horrible screaming as a sign of subservience.”

“I would have to agree dear sister.” Antea replied with an evil grin. “Tsk, tsk whatever should we do about such indolence?” Her words dripped from her mouth like a foul poison just as she lifted one foot over a nearby brick building. The structure, which must’ve been at least ten stories tall, was dwarfed by the titaness’ looming limb.

“NO!” Raia roared with renewed fervor. The shockwave sent out by her voice deafened me briefly, but even amidst my tinnitus addled pain I could vaguely make out a new, louder wave of screams coming from the city below.

“Oh sister…” Antea went on, “why do you side with these insects? They certainly aren’t reciprocating your care…”

“Yes,” dark-haired Casia added, “look at how they react to your attempts to protect them.”

“Its really quite a shame” Antea interjected once more. “You should forget them...return to your family...your kin! Dianus would be-”

“Don’t say that name!” Raia roared back. The other two seemed pleased with her discomfort and, after exchanging a pair of maliciously gleeful glances, they turned back to Raia with decisive poise. Suddenly, Antea brought her hanging foot down onto the building, reducing it to a pile of rubble and dust in less than a second. The gut-wrenching crash nearly made me vomit. I immediately peeled my gaze away from the scene and pressed my face against Raia’s skin, choking back senseless tears.

“Enough!” Raia countered, taking a few confident steps forward. I looked back and saw the other two had tensed up. Though they seemed eager for a fight it was clear they didn’t expect it to be easy. Casia tossed the shattered bus aside, which sent it careening into a nearby freeway. The two carelessly drew closer, knocking over bridges and buildings in their somewhat hesitant advance.

“Come now Raia, see reason. We don’t have to do this now…” Casia cooed.

“Don’t lie to yourselves!” Raia countered “You want to fight me, you two were always jealous”

“Perhaps” said Antea “but at least we aren’t traitors!”

“You think you can take me on little sisters?”

The two began to laugh to themselves as they grew closer and closer. Soon they were within Raia’s reach, poised to strike her down.

“Maybe not individually...but there are two of us, and only one of you” Antea sneered once again. I felt like my head was about to pop. If this really was about to devolve into a giant on giant grudge match then my chances of survival seemed pretty low.

“Aww, and who’s this now?” Casia droned with feigned affection. When I looked over to her I saw that her eyes lay directly on me. Damn. Only my head and right arm were exposed, but she was able to pick me out as a clung to Raia’s chestplate. I felt her body shift, and when I looked up I saw Raia’s silver gaze fixed upon me.

“Found yourself a new friend there?” Antea mocked.

Raia’s expression was somewhere between panic and melancholy. She shot her head back up to scowl at her sisters before returning her gaze to me.

“Careful, big sister, wouldn’t want your new slave to get lost down there”

Raia’s face hardened, and a second later her hand appeared over me, casting a long shadow that cut off my line of a sight. Her fingers dug down on either side of me and soon I felt the tremendous pressure of her grip as she lifted me up off of her breast. I thought for sure she was gonna end up sticking me in some other orifice but instead she just took a few steps back. Whilst I dangled in the air she began to lower herself until she knelt by a nearby skyscraper. She plopped me down onto the roof before whispering:

“I’m sorry, I can’t risk it. Stay here...please!”

I gave a weak nod in reply and she stood back up. The other two were laughing full force now, shaking the city with their tremendous cacophony.

“Alright then…” Raia cried as she set her feet apart in stable, battle-ready stance. “Let us see what you can do!”