- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Please note, chapter 5 may be a bit later than normal. I'll be busy the following days of this week.]

Shawn’s heart was pounding. It had been thirty minutes since Iris had left him alone on his own desk. She had left, as her body was being consumed by hunger. He tried to sleep, but he couldn’t. The unsettling darkness of his house, combined with the fact he would eventually be hunted down by his companion was nerve racking. He was hiding in a place Iris didn’t know existed, a small little hole under his computer. He was certain he’d be safe here, but something inside wanted to explore that lovely alien. He had already examined her exterior, but to see the living insides of another organism!? That was unheard of, especially considering that this creature was nothing like anyone had ever seen before. He’d be a legend in the biologist community! If he of course survived the encounter, that is.


Curiosity looming through his body, he at least wanted to see her while she was in this hungry state. Perhaps she transformed slightly? It was an intriguing prospect that only brought out his biologist nature. Perhaps this was not to his benefit, though the rational side of him was slowly losing itself to his desire to study and learn. He had to find out, he had to learn more about her. He simply had to do so. As he escaped from his little hiding spot, he saw nothing but the pitch dark of his room. Nothing, there was nothing. Not like he could escape, so there was no point in staying there. Of course, this began to change as he saw the door begin to open. Shawn stood in terror and excitement, unable to move. As the door opening, he noticed to glowing red eyes staring at the desk, and likely back at him. “Iris!” He squeaked slightly to himself as he flattened himself against the desk. He heard the gentle thud of her feet as she slowly walked in his direction. He tried to scoot himself back towards his hiding place, but before he could even get close, two gigantic fingers snatched him from the darkness and closer to her body. Iris flipped on the lights, and revealed herself to him. She was the same, but her eyes were a glowing red color, as he had noted before. “Iris, wait, please don’t do this!” He begged, but his begging fell on deaf ears. Iris’s beautiful blue lips opened to reveal a sight that struck both awe and fear into his tiny body. Iris’s mouth was simply astonishing, the insides a delightful sky blue like her skin, her tongue a dark blue like her lips. Simply astonishing, and of course, he was given a closer look when Iris tossed him inside.  


Shawn actually did a little bit of a combat roll, trying to orient himself as he felt the soft blue flesh below him. He couldn’t describe how incredibly soft it was, though any comfort that it provided was erased as his roll made him land right near her throat. He could stare right down her throat, the blue muscles begging for him to not resist and throw himself into her stomach. His instincts indicated otherwise, as he performed an about-face and ran as fast as he could to the small window those lips provided. Before he could even get close, the slippery yet soft tongue trapped him against the top of her mouth. After that, Iris’s lips closed together, basically sealing Shawn’s fate. The tongue lowered him, allowing him to bask in the darkness of her body. Iris then smirked, a few seconds after this darkness, her insides lit up. He didn’t know how, but now he was easily able to see the plush blue surroundings as well as see the light blue sticky substance covering his entire body. He was certain that it was some sort of alien saliva. Shawn was about ready to cry out for mercy, but just as his bearings were collected enough to do so, Iris tilted her head back and swallowed.


Shawn tried to scream, but a combination of saliva and throat muscles crushing his body as they pulled him deeper inside stopped him. It didn’t help that Iris was tracing the small bump with two of her fingers, right before the lump containing Shawn disappeared forever behind her breasts. Iris licked her lips with an evil grin, her eyes still a bright red. Shawn tried to fight, but he couldn’t the muscles around him were simply too much for him. He could do nothing as he landed right in her stomach.


Shawn looked around, his biologist side was intrigued, but the rest of his body screamed in panic. “Iris please!” He begged, unintentionally getting rid of some of his precious oxygen. He moved through the acids towards the stomach wall, trying his best to get out.  


“There is no escape” A deep voice came from Iris. “Goodbye, meal, you served me well”. She comments, with pain suddenly assaulting Shawn. Shawn finally got his chance to scream in response. The blue walls of her stomach contained his screams, the only reason Iris could hear them was due to the device Shawn was using. Due to a lack of oxygen and pain, Shawn passed out shortly later, his body becoming part of his alien companion.


Iris smirks “And, that’s how my digestive system works”


Shawn woke up in intense panic. “Oh god, please don’t eat me!”


Iris looks at him curiously “I would never do that. Wait, were you asleep the whole time I described my digestive system?”


Shawn looks around, intense relief finding it’s way to his body. “Phew, it was just a dream. Oh thank goodness.” He did his best to hug the flesh holding him up, that being Iris’s hand.


Iris is slightly annoyed, but decides to ask Shawn about his dream regardless “What happened Shawn, are you alright?”


“Yeah, yeah.” Shawn answered “I’m fine. Just, I had a nightmare about being eaten whole by you. It was scary.”


Iris nods “Understood. Would you like some comforting?”


Shawn nods “I really would appreciate that. How do you suggest comforting me?”


Iris thinks before commenting “Well, the optimal way would be to distract these negative thoughts with ones that were positive. You are what they consider straight, or heterosexual, correct?”


Shawn nods once again “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I am”


Iris thinks for a few seconds before her cheeks turn a deep blue. “I should be what you call embarrassed, but I think it will be most effective”


Shawn blushes slightly seeing this “What are you suggesting?”


“Surprises are generally seen as more sweet than knowing in advance, as you have to put your trust in someone without even knowing what they’re about to do” Iris comments “So, close your eyes”


Shawn gulps slightly “Yes ma’am” Given the dream that he just experienced,  Shawn wasn’t exactly in the best mood for trusting her, but he knew he had no other choice.


Iris silently brings him right up to her face, Shawn feeling the slight gust of her warm breath. Her hand then just turns over, making Shawn free fall right to his destination. Shawn opens his eyes, scared at this feeling only to plunge right between her breasts. This brings an immense blush to his face, he had not expected this at all. The two mountains of flesh were soft, and he could hear her alien heart beating softly. Something like this was something he could certainly get used to. Of course, Shawn blushed even further at this thought. She wouldn’t be around forever, he couldn’t and shouldn’t get used to something like this. Of course, the more he was trapped between the two breasts, he came up with similar conclusions. He was getting somewhat of a crush on his alien visitor. He liked her company, her visit had truly showed him just how lonely he was with his current living situation. He wanted to be around her as much as possible, she was a great friend who intrigued him in so many ways. But, how could the two be together? He was just a simple human, and she was a bizarre creature from somewhere out in the depths of space.


Iris had no clue of her friend’s thoughts, her mind focused on somewhat similar thoughts that she was having herself. She liked having Shawn around, he was someone that intrigued her, and she could tell the feeling was quite mutual. Of course, she knew eventually she had to go home, and she remembered the one golden rule she had been given when she arrived. No visitors to their planet. Iris had spent a lot of her time talking to Shawn also contemplating how to get around this policy. She scavenged through every scrap of knowledge to try and find a workaround to bring Shawn with her when the time eventually came for when she would have to return home. As she kept Shawn trapped firmly between her breasts, she thought of a solution, it was one that perhaps he wouldn’t like, but she knew it was necessary. With a newfound happiness, she simply lounged on the couch while Shawn rested between her breasts.


Shawn thought about perhaps giving her a compliment, this was possibly the most comfortable experience in his entire life. She could easily hear him from where he was and due to the device of course, but the question arose of whether or not she’d actually like his compliment made him hesitant. Instead, he simply closed his eyes, letting his mind relax along with his body. His blush continued as his body remained between her gigantic breasts. Eventually, Shawn worked up the courage to say just one thing “Thanks Iris, I appreciate the gesture”. Iris smiled after hearing this, and both were consumed by the happiness of each other’s company. For roughly two hours, the duo stayed like this, mostly silent, until Shawn once more broke the silence. “Not that I don’t like being here, but I think it’s time you hide me so my nightmares don’t become reality”


Iris gently retrieved him from her breasts, with a smile on her face. “Yeah, of course. I wouldn’t exactly be happy if something like that happened to you.”


Shawn nodded “So, should I tell you about a good little hiding spot, or will you remember it when you get hungry?”


Iris comments “Well, although my thinking is changed as a result of this, I’ll remember everything. To avoid this, I’m going to wipe my memories of me hiding you”


“You can do that!?” Shawn asks, surprised


“Yeah, just to myself though.” Iris answered “Just try your best not to speak up until morning”


“Alright, upstairs in my bedroom, under my laptop. There’s a little hole in my desk I never fixed” Shawn commented “I should fit in there”


Iris nods before walking upstairs, locating the hiding spot with ease. “Alright, I’m going to leave you here.” She almost wanted to add a certain message, as this could perhaps be the last time the two saw each other. “I hope I see you in the morning” She comments, gently easing laptop over him. “Please, don’t answer me until you’re certain that I’m no longer hungry”


“Will do Iris” Shawn replies, there was a small little marking across his desk that just gave him enough air to survive. He wasn’t comfortable, but it beat being in the stomach of a hungry woman. He also contemplated giving some sort of special message to Iris, but it only amounted to “I’ll see you later Iris”.


Iris walked back downstairs, wiping her memory of anything that dealt with Shawn being hidden, except for the simple fact that he was hidden. She then lied down on the couch, trying to sleep to prolong the time in which she’d search the house for him...