- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bit of body exploration this chapter, as well as more information on Iris. Hopefully you enjoy.

“Alright, are you ready?” Iris asked, her soft voice carrying all the way to Shawn’s tiny body. Shawn nodded, but he doubted Iris could see the gesture. Shawn began at the ticklish region that almost crushed him, Iris’s feet. He had quickly learned from Iris herself that the feet that almost became what ended him were the only real ticklish region of her body. They were quite sensitive, and she was more easily susceptible to pain from this region. Of course, it was mostly the bottom of her feet that were like this. Shawn quickly realized something as his eyes gazed upon the massive feet. They were perfectly akin to that of a human female’s foot, which Iris seemed rather proud of. With this deduction, Shawn was certain that her kind paid special attention to detail, and that they had likely studied human anatomy for a significant amount of time.


Another intriguing fact that he learned about Iris was that she was considered a scout. At first, this revelation didn’t surprise Shawn, as he assumed it was sort of like an occupation; however, he learned it was more like an occupation you were born to play. Sort of how differing values of playing cards are printed to serve different purposes. Generally the prettier and more human like of their kind were selected to be scouts. Of course, they also had to prove their attentiveness to speech and conversation, their skill with the resident technology also being assessed. Scouts who performed desirably in the field were generally seen as heroes among their people, as opposed to other cultures where heroes of warfare were seen as heroes. He learned that their kind was also quite unified, and that they’ve enjoyed many years of peace being a unified group. This was all the interesting facts he had learned from her over the duration of their conversations before being placed at her feet.


The situation almost had an ominous feeling as Shawn stared at her massive feet. They were just as beautiful and human-like as a regular females, of course Shawn personally liked Iris’s better as blue was one of his favorite colors and it made her more unique. Individuality was a trait that Shawn treasured dearly. Just the feeling of being at the feet of a gigantic alien girl, who was basically in control of him felt ominous. It reminded him of a few classic movies of aliens conquering earth and such, but Shawn pushed these thoughts aside. Iris was a nice girl, and based upon what she had said, her kind would never do anything like that.


Shawn gently reached out and touched the sole of her foot, it feel just as smooth as that of a woman who constantly applied lotion to her feet. Shawn was able to smell nothing, not really indicating whether or not she actually tried lotion before. Shawn made a decision he’d have to show her more earth-manufactured products if and when he was returned to full height. He sincerely hoped that it was a matter of when and not if. Gently, he sort of rubbed the sole a little bit, to truly get a feel for the soft foot. Iris let out a very audible giggle to this, her ticklish foot sending a sensation through her body. Even the simplest of rubbing caused Iris to send out a gleeful giggle. Shawn was  intrigued, yet also terrified, of what the results would be if he actively tried to tickle her in this situation. It had worked out for him before, but with no active threat, disaster seemed more likely than a positive outcome. Shawn decided against it and merely moved on to the next thought in his head. As he looked up from Iris’s feet and met her gaze, although she likely could not see his well, he seemed to think she was perhaps expecting something. Her smile was there, and he wondered if there was some tradition he didn’t know about that she was perhaps expecting out of him.


Cautiously Shawn walked forward, the couch below him slightly making his walk more treacherous. For a second Iris sort of frowns, but then a more neutral expression replaces it. He assumed this meant that Iris had a tradition that Shawn didn’t perform, but she probably reminded herself that he likely hadn’t known about it. Either way, Shawn shook off these thoughts as he gazed at her legs that led to the next part of her body that he’d be examining. Iris’s second destination for him was her torso. As he walked, staring at her openly exposed legs, Iris grabbed the notebook she had been writing in earlier. She turned to another page and swiftly jotted down some notes before setting it back down. “Shawn, no offense” Iris began “But your shrunken form is rather slow, you’re only at my knees, would you like assistance?”


“Uh, I’m fine” Shawn answered, though Iris did not hear.


“Oh wait, let me grab something real quickly.” Iris commented, grabbing a small holographic device from her bra and bringing it to her ear. She clicked a button before smiling. “Alright, I should be able to hear you better now. It’s a sound amplifier, somewhat inspired from the technology of what you refer to as headphones, except these track a specific target of my desire and amplify the sound of that target”


“Wow, that’s quite impressive” Shawn remarks, with Iris now able to hear him.


“It was actually rather simple. Perhaps one day I can give one to you.” Iris comments, before retracting her statement “Actually, probably not. My kind probably wouldn’t appreciate if I showed you the materials necessary to make one for you. I suppose it will be something I must ask about.”


Shawn was a little disappointed, but he masked it fairly well. How disappointed could he truly be when he was in the presence of an alien allowing him to scope out and learn about her as well as her kind. It was something truly special to someone like Shawn. Though, a little portion of his heart told him that despite his new wealth of knowledge, he’d never be able to share this experience with anyone. “Anyways, shall I aid you in getting to the next part of your examination?” Iris asks him after a few seconds of silence.


“Yeah, sure. Probably better than me trying to climb up onto you or something” Shawn answered


“Yes, it would prove not optimal since I am currently lying down” Iris answers, sitting up for a second to grab Shawn.


“It’s quite convenient that you fit on this couch with room to spare” Shawn comments as Iris deposits him on her stomach.


“It’s convenient that you decided to buy a couch that had enough room to hold someone such as you or myself” Iris comments


“Yeah, you do have a point there” Shawn answers


“Then again, perhaps it’s more convenient that I have a shrinking ray that allows me to be roughly the same height as you” Iris ponders as she lies down.


“Yeah, I suppose that’s a far better point” Shawn replies, as he looks around her massive body. He slowly walked his way across her stomach, headed towards her breasts. They were mostly covered by the bra that she wore, but what little bit Shawn did see he was entranced somewhat by. At his height, seeing something like that was simply amazing. Considering the attention to detail their species had, it wouldn’t surprise him if they were exactly like a normal female’s breasts. Shawn slightly blushed at the sight, and tried to brush away certain thoughts in favor of more scientific ones.


Of course, in his distraction, Shawn almost walked right into her belly button. At his size, he could easily get stuck there, which would be embarrassing. Walking around it, he heard her stomach lightly as it growled. Shawn took a mental note of this, as it was intriguing that her body at least sounded like it was a normal human’s as well. He was confident that if Iris didn’t have blue skin, hair, and lips that she could easily pass off as a normal human. Iris began humming a soft tune as Shawn walked, and truly it was a melody to behold. Her humming was entrancing, something that made Shawn’s normal thoughts disappears. All his worries faded and thoughts that were somewhat dormant became very prevalent in his mind. Following this, he let himself fall right onto her torso and gave it a gentle kiss, almost as if in a trance. Feeling this, Iris stopped her humming immediately. Blushing slightly, which for her made her cheeks a extremely dark blue, as she knew a kiss was a sign of human affection, she asked “What are you doing?”


Shawn gets up, blushing and embarrassed. “Uh, I don’t know. Your humming, I just completely lost control of myself!” He admitted


“Oh, I didn’t know my humming had that effect on humans. I shall have to keep note of that” Iris comments, snatching his notebook so she can write it down.


Eventually, Shawn came over right to her breasts. Passing in between would be almost impossible, but just staring at the two chest mountains was breathtaking. Though, if Iris was as well enamoured in Earth culture as he was forced to believe, he made sure not to stare for too long. “Would you like to come to my face?” Iris asked


“Yes, I would like to” Shawn commented, as two of Iris’s fingers delicately snatched him up and brought him to her gigantic face. Shawn is instantly reminded of the warning Iris gave him earlier when he stares at her massive lips. At her size, she could easily just plop him in her mouth like a piece of candy. Of course, Shawn was sure a girl as gentle as her would never do such a thing, right?


“So, as you can see, my this is my face at a much more giant scale” Iris commented “Of course, I should. Hey, are you even paying attention?”


Shawn shakes his head “Oh sorry, I was staring at your mouth. It’s sort of scary considering what might happen to me”


Iris looks somewhat guilty “Oh Shawn, I promise you nothing bad will happen. I know how to ensure you’re safe. I’ll make sure to hide you somewhere safe. Just, rest on my hand, and I promise everything will be okay” Iris opened her palm, allowing Shawn to rest on it. With a smile, she then proceeded to tell him some more interesting facts about her. As she did this, Shawn fell into a much needed nap...