[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

*Contains explicit vore material*

 

This saga comprises of three stories that I wrote concerning the character of Zycra, a fire succubus of great beauty and unique traits that was created by the vore artist Vaderaz. The three stories are distinct from one another, but they all thematically focus on the voracious intentions of this infernal being.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Fantasy, Feet, Giant, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 34777 Read: 14805
Published: June 02 2016 Updated: December 13 2019

1. Zycra's Inferno by Krisexy26 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (14362 words)

-----

*Warning, explicit vore material ahead!*

So this is a story I've been working on for quite a while. I wanted to publish it for vore day, but delays and delays and corrections and corrections of corrections... I'm pretty proud of it though, and I consider it one of my masterpieces. It is also my longest story ever written. I tried to explore different kinds of vore, but mostly focused on a particular one, as you will probably find out :)

I know I haven't been around these past years, but this story just gave me the will to continue writing more (déjà-vu, right? :P) Seriously though, this story would have never been possible without a lot of different factors and many people, who, combined together, gave me the will to write this. Mostly, it is due to this enduring and very passionate vore community that, after all these years, still produce quality artwork. This story is for you all :D!

On the other hand, I can't skip quite a few important people, and coincidentally, they also form the core center of the credits xP So, here we go:

The whole story was inspired by a soon to be vore-star: Vaderaz. He created Zycra Zordford and Konta and is a Hell (eheh) of an amazing artist. Kudos to him and his future :) i also thank him for letting me write about this odd duo and for giving me access to crucial informations!

Also, this story would have never, never been possible without the help of 2 friends. Stabs (Devastar) and Ricky (hhhat09) made this story readable for you, and I think they deserve a huge round of applause for the amazing work they have done (trust me, this story is almost as mine as it is theirs.)

Can't skip him, he's just too big. Karbo, with his magical hands and perfect artwork, continued to inspire me over the years. He has done so much for vore in general, I wouldn't even be writing these words if he hadn't been there. Also, he imagined this other form of Hell I wrote about, Felarya (duuh!) as well as being the creator of Menyssan (mentionned), Menocles and the various realms of Hell that are also mentionned!

I really hope you like it, I've worked very hard to present you this ultimate vore-fiction.

Also, I love comments so don't be shy and let me know what you think of this story :D!

-----

2. Psychanimavorous by Krisexy26 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9998 words)

This is a special Halloween story, barely a week late. I actually wanted to publish for Halloween day, but Vaderaz posted a picture of Zycra that made me change the ending of this story, hence the little delay. So yes, this is another story featuring Vaderaz's Zycra, but a slightly different one in terms of tone. It's purely a giantess-centered story, which means I spent most of my time trying to make the giantess experience the center of the plot, putting aside some rudimentary elements of storytelling. There is still a story, only it's a pretext for writing giantess related stuff.

While I was at it, I also decided to spice things up a little. Feet fetishism is not really my kind of thing. I don't mind it but it doesn't really turn me on as other things do. However, this is a giantess story and in the giantess fetishism at large, feet actually do play a large part in the appreciation of giantess material. So I decided to make this story the first story where I put on some feet action. It is my first attempt writing about macro feet fetishism, so some feedback would be appreciated on that particular matter. The rest of the story, of course, concerns vore and macrophilia in general (and I couldn't resist adding a dragon, too).

The title is a little play on words. It's actually three latin words I mixed together. "Psych" stands for the psyche, the mind, the spirit, "Anima" stands for soul and vorous, well, you know that one ;) So we get something like soul-spirit, which is how I view the souls in felaryan hell: soul-spirits that rationally manifests themselves in the body they've ever known.

Another thing: you might notice some changes in the names of some characters. Vaderaz told me the "official/longer demon names" of his characters, which is why they may sound different but still remain similar. He also told me he planned to change the Zordford name to Zhordfhor, so I guess you guys are reading some exclusive stuff, here =P

Lastly, I wanna thank Vaderaz for letting me write about his original characters. It's extremely generous of him and I hope he's happy with what I've come up with. The rate of my submissions kinda went down the last few years, but if it wasn't for Vaderaz's openness towards me, there would be just no story at all. For the moment, Zycra inspires me a lot as a character and I hope I'll be able to finish the other story I've been working on that also centers around her, which will be the biggest vore story I've ever written so far, so stay tuned for that one! I also highly recommend you go to his page and encourage him to produce more work. He is a very kind and talented person who is definitely patreon-worthy, in my opinion.

As for the credits, you already know them:
-Zycra and the Zhordfhor family are characters that belong to vaderaz
-The vorish version of Hell is a creation of karbo
-The costume Zycra puts on near the end is a reference to a picture drawn by Vaderaz, which can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/423864

Do tell me if you find any mistakes and don't forget to leave a comment, as they help me become a better writer (or simply warms my heart because they're nice words :) ) Enjoy!

3. Zycra's Contest by Krisexy26 [Reviews - 0] (10417 words)

*Vore alert* Happy vore day, everyone! Hopefully you managed to survive so far, because here is something a little special. At first, it was supposed to be a simple, vore-centric kiriban story, nothing fancy. But then the project continually evolved over the course of many months, and in the end, here is a collaboration between PrinnyDood and me. He has been extremely generous of him time, kind and receptive, and it truly was fun to work with him. This was also my first collaboration with a fellow comrade, so hopefully it will be to everyones taste. Once again, this story is set in the felaryan hell, so you can expect lewdness and merciless vore!

As for the credits!
-A big thank you to Prinny (https://aryion.com/g4/user/PrinnyDood ), who was my accomplice in making this vore-packed story
-Felarya belongs to Karbo
-Zycra and Laleiss belong to Vaderaz, who was ever so kind as to lend me his characters once more.
-The rest, unfortunately, well, we’ll just leave them at peace ;)

Don’t forget to leave a comment and let us know what you think! :)