- Text Size +

“So…lemme get this straight. You like…feet…?”

Literal hell. This was the worst moment of Jojo’s life.  Forget the day he shrank. Forget puberty. Even forget the fact that for a substantial part of his life he’d only interacted with exactly one other person. This right here, this conversation was the worst thing he’d ever been through. Being shrunken a million times over into the realm of nonexistence would’ve been preferable to talking to his sister about this.

Daisy was sitting right in front of him, resting on the living room couch as he sat atop the table before it. They’d been in those positions for almost an hour, talking. It took a lot of beating around the bush, but after having been caught so shamelessly red-handed Jojo was eventually force to admit the truth. The young man was red as a tomato. To have the truth come out like this of all things. Dying sounded pretty nice right now. Preferably under his sister’s feet. Although, admittedly that line of thinking was what had gotten him into this situation in the first place.

“Yeah…” His head slinked between his shoulders.

“My feet?” Daisy asked, arching an eyebrow.

Man, if shame could kill. “….Yeah…”

“Why?” She just came right out and asked. The blonde leaned back, crossing her legs while awaiting an answer.

“How am I supposed t’a know?” Jojo flippantly scratched the back of his head. “It’s just…I dunno. They just look nice.” He sighed. “Before I knew it I couldn’t help myself. I found them under your bed and…”

“I think I get the picture.” Daisy looked away, down to her feet just below the table’s surface. Her eyes studied them, though it was clear by her expression that she couldn’t see whatever it was about them that enticed her sibling. “…How long has this been going on?” The blonde turned her head away, biting her lip. “You and my boots…?”

“A few months…”

“A FEW MONTHS?!” Daisy’s face shot right back to him, appalled. “You mean f’er months now whenever I put on my favorite boots I was walking around in my little bro’s…” Her hand shot up to cover her mouth. The small, loud burst enough to bowl her brother over and flat onto his back. “Okay…” She took a few deep breaths. “So…that’s a lotta stuff to take in all at once…Gimme a sec...” Her fingers rubbed the bridge of her nose.

Awkward silence filled the air. On one hand Jojo was facing the greatest shame of his life and was understandably not willing to speak unless he absolutely had to. Then of course there was Daisy trying to come to terms with this newfound knowledge. As a result there was only silence. Neither spoke up. Neither so much as looked at the other. Daisy shifted uncomfortably, the only sound either of them made for minutes on end. How else were they supposed to act? This was the sort of thing that either ended family relationships or was locked away to never be brought up ever again.

After what felt like far, far too long it was Daisy who finally broke the silence. “So…like…what do you like about them?” She crossed a leg over a knee, bringing one bare sole near the table. It bobbed, the movement immediately drawing her brother’s eye to it.

That one reaction was enough to prove everything. If it wasn’t clear how infatuated her brother was with her feet, it was abundantly clear now. Jojo looked up, eyes transfixed on every movement of her foot. He tried to make it subtle, frequently looking away; but invariably his eyes always crept back. “Do you really wanna ask?” He nervously asked.

“No.” The blonde admitted. “But we gotta talk this out somehow, so may as well start with the basics.” Her finger ran along her sole and pressed into her heel, sinking in slightly. “I’m trying to get it…But I just don’t.”

“There’s not much to get.” Jojo ran a hand through his hair. What he’d have given to be anywhere but here right now. Unfortunately, his sister’s expectant gaze wasn’t going anywhere, and he knew better than most how stubborn she could be once her mind was set on something. It was a trait they shared. “They just…look nice.” He blushed. “Not like I can choose why I like them.”

“What about them looks nice?”

This was not happening. This had to be a nightmare. “…Everything.” Jojo gave a resigned sigh. “Your soft toes, your warm sole. The way they wriggle a little anytime you get fired up…”

“Okay hot shot, cool it.” Daisy said decidedly, her toes wriggling slightly. “Like, aren’t they gross or something? I mean, Jessie caught a whiff a’ my boots once and she said it smelled worse than a horse’s hindquarters.” Her eyes turned to her foot again as she flicked a piece of dirt from one of her toes.

The young man found a way to shrivel deeper into himself. “I like the way they smell…” He mumbled. “Like I said. Everything.”

She blinked, staring at her brother with a tilted head. “Even the sweat? The dirt?” Daisy glanced at her raised foot then to the general area of the dirt speck she’d just flicked.

“Especially the sweat.”

“Lord…” Daisy sighed, leaning back in her seat. “If it was my boobs or something I could at least get that. But this?” She let out a loud groan. “This is all my fault. I never should’a made you give me all those foot rubs. All those times I manhandled you with my feet ‘cause you got sassy with me. I mean, it was a little fun for me to tease ya about it but I never thought…” There was another frustration-filled groan as she rubbed her face. “Really startin’ to wish I hadn’t found out.”

True, perhaps an overexposure of feet to his developmental years were to blame. In fact, they almost certainly were the reason why. But what was done was done. They both knew that. It was just a matter of how to proceed now that this was out there. Jojo braced himself for whatever sentence his immense sister would hand out; deep down a sick part of him lamented the fact he’d probably lose his boot privileges over this. Alas, such was life. Karma had to hit him one of these days. Worst of all though, he didn’t even want to begin to imagine what was running through his giant sister’s mind.

After a long while Daisy leaned back in, her expression serious. “Alright, I think I made up my mind.”

“Yes Daisy?” Jojo sat up straight. This was it.

Even after speaking up Daisy still took a moment to get the words out. The blonde seemed to struggle to come to terms with whatever she was saying. “I…need to take responsibility for this.” She said slowly. “This is all my fault anywho. You’ve spent all these years alone with me while I go out and have a normal life an’ stuff. It’s…natural that you’d start to have…needs…” She shuddered.

“Sis…?” Jojo tilted his head. He’d expected a lecture, among other things. But this didn’t sound like he was being reprimanded. If anything, it sounded like the opposite.

“And…as your sister and your caretaker since you shrank it…is my job to…take care of those needs…” Each word barely came out, forced out one after another in an awkward yet decisive tone.

“Sis…” Jojo started to stand up. “Are you…?”

“B’sides…” Daisy forced a chuckle. “Not like you know any other girls right? So I’m the only one that can do it.” She made a weak smile, her cheeks a bright red. “It’d be wrong of me to stop you from enjoying that kinda stuff. Even if it’s me.”

“You’re saying…?”

Daisy nodded. “Yeah, I’ll let you do…Whatever you wanna call it…with my feet…” She shuddered once again.

Of all the things he could have expected. Yelling, disowning, even outright crushing; Jojo never expected in a million years to hear what he’d just heard. His sister just condoned his foot fetish. Moreover, she agreed to help him. This was…He felt he should’ve been happier. Instead he was more stunned than anything. She was forcing herself to speak, forcing herself to come to terms with it for his sake. Guilt panged in his heart over that, but he couldn’t help how he was. Still, if his sister could accept him…Maybe he wasn’t as twisted as he first thought.

 His eyes ventured to her sole. All this time it was the ultimate in forbidden fruits, and now it was free game. All those weeks of hating himself for this deadly attraction, now officially sanctioned by his sister. Did that make it okay? He didn’t know. His feelings were a mixed cluster of being thrilled, stunned, and utterly embarrassed all at the same time.

“B-But we’ll have to draw some lines!” Daisy hastily added, raising a commanding finger. “First off, no more of this jerkin’ it in my boots nonsense! If I catch ya then I’m putting a stop to this! Second, we do this stuff on my time. It’s weird enough as is, I’ll be damned if I’m doing this stuff more than I have to!” She averted her eyes with a blush. “But we can work the details out later I guess. When we’ve had time to adjust.”

That was only fair. Truth be told, Jojo was far too elated to dread losing his boot visits. They were mere pennies compared to the main event he’d just been offered. “I-I...I dunno what to say…” He rubbed his head. “Thanks Sis.”

“It’s hard not to cave in when you’ve been ogling my foot since I propped it up.” She replied with a chuckle. “I…guess that means you’re in the mood huh…?” She sighed. “Sooooooooo…….How exactly do I…You know…?” The blonde coughed. “What do you…like?”

Jojo turned a bright red, eyeing Daisy’s foot. “I…” He gulped. “I…think I like it rough.” Vivid memories of his masochistic fantasy came to mind. “Like…bullying…and names…”

Daisy looked utterly mortified by the notion. “I can’t do that! You’re my brother! What if I crush you?”

Well, that’s why it was a fantasy he supposed. Hell, even his fantasy ended in his death so she had a point. “You don’t have to I mean…” The young man scratched his cheek awkwardly. “I won’t force you. This is kind of a lot to take in for both of us.” In the end common courtesy won out over lust. Jojo didn’t want to force his sister into this kind of life. Lord knows it already drove him crazy. “Maybe we should jus’ take a moment to think about it.” It was a rare moment when Jojo was the voice urging patience.

“No.” Daisy shook her head. “This is on me L’il Bro. My fault you feel like this, so I gotta take responsibility.” Ever the stubborn one, Daisy remained staring indignantly. “So how do I do this?”

Jojo sighed. Well if she insisted. ”Just put your feet up on the table to start with.” Words couldn’t describe how strange it felt for him to be saying that in anything but a fantasy.

“Right…” Daisy took a deep breath and raised her legs, swinging both tanned appendages so that her bare soles landed before her brother.

They were even more flawless than Jojo remembered. Standing up from the heel, they towered above him over ten times. A distinctly familiar air blending leather and sweat permeated his nostrils. The plush sole wrinkled as its toes clenched nervously. Jojo’s heart nearly skipped a beat. This was really happening. Everything he’d dreamed of. He took a step forward without realizing it, awe-struck.

“Let’s start then.” He gulped.