- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here's we're at the final chapter. Told you guys it'd be a short one. Still, I hope you enjoyed it. I do have ideas for continuations. Longer ones even. But I don't know if I'll do them. After one of my recent stories writing lengthy stories sounds pretty daunting haha.

Anyway, here you guys go. And thank you for all the feedback and interest.

 

---------------------

Although Jojo had said that, neither of them made any movements. The both of them stunned by the awkwardness in the air. Daisy watched, apprehensive, as Jojo eventually approached her foot little by little. His smaller frame vanished from her view entirely, eclipsed by her bare sole. Without being able to see, all she could do was brace herself for what was to come and try not to think too hard on in it.

Jojo was in a trance, mesmerized by the luscious feet he’d yearned for for so very long. Was it wrong? Probably. Was it sick? Likely. Was it awkward? Absolutely. He just didn’t care. By being so up close and personal with Daisy’s towering sole it had become the only thing that mattered in his shrunken world. The spell had been cast and swayed any lingering doubts away. Reasoning left by the wayside as he leaned forward with pursed lips, planting a gentle kiss along the sole. Although it had long since dried, the taste of sweat remnants decorated his lips, far better than any meager serving he’d gotten from the blonde’s worn boots. The salty flavor wore away at his senses, urging him to lean in for more. One kiss beget another, and another. Soon they just didn’t stop.

Daisy let out a cute little yelp, scrunching her sole in Jojo’s face. “I-It tickles.” She strained herself to remain as still as possible for her brother’s sake.

She went utterly ignored as Jojo threw in his first lick. The initial awkwardness vanished from his mind with her foot’s flavor, replaced by a sudden lust as he ran his tongue around the soft, warm sole of his sibling. His arms wrapped against as much foot as they could, sinking into the slightly-sticky surface. It was almost as if her foot was accepting him into its folds, squishing his body deeper into it. Like he was truly growing intimate with it. It was too much for him to resist. He needed more.

“Eh? You done already?” Daisy blinked as she saw Jojo step away from her foot. She exhaled, seemingly relieved, and eyes quickly bulging once she saw him start to pull his shirt off. “H-Hey what’re you doing?!” Her hand was moving to cover her eyes.

“Getting naked.” Jojo replied like it was the simplest thing in the world, and considering the alluring spell the blonde’s feet had over him, it likely was.

“O-Oh…” Daisy leaned back and bit her lip, lowering her hand. “I guess that makes sense…. She replied, obviously uncomfortable. She spared herself the embarrassment of watching her brother strip by looking away. She didn’t need to turn back to know when he returned to her foot. The rubbing hands of her brother were more than enough for her to feel his return, and she shuddered accordingly.

Jojo pressed his bare body back against the foot and let out an elated moan. Against his naked body it was better than he could have ever dreamed. Soft folds of skin mildly lubricated by hours of sweat, all of it brushing against him, enveloping him in its plush, meaty mass. The more he rubbed himself against it the better it felt. The soft, firm, and wrinkled skin of Daisy’s foot proved itself as the perfect thing to pleasure himself against. Every single facet of his body he pressed against the underside of her foot was swallowed in its thickness. Gentle thrust after gentle thrust brought with it intense pangs of pleasure. More than enough pleasure to drive a man insane. Although this was merely the beginning.

He returned to offering the sole his affections, kissing and licking fervently. “Sis…” He moaned.

Daisy leaned forward when she heard her brother call out to her, immediately covering her mouth to stifle a gasp. Her foot jerked very suddenly, accidentally knocking Jojo back. “A-Ah, sorry!”

The young, naked man shook his head with a lustful grin. “I said I liked it rough!”

He was clearly gone to whatever fervor had overtaken him. While she didn’t get it, Daisy had come too far to just turn back as well. Her foot moved in and remained hovering over him. It stood overhead, ready to smother him in an instant. Daisy took a deep breath and braced herself, her foot lowering itself onto her brother, slowly and very gently. “This is for him…” she whispered.

Undeniably pleased, lewd sounds of joy erupted from Jojo’s lips. He grinned as Daisy’s foot closed in, curled toes filling his vision the closer they got.  His lower body was pinned beneath the ball of her foot. Pressed deep into the plush mass while his upper body was trapped beneath his sister’s toes. The second toe in particular was the one he found himself under. A tall, shapely digit that was just a couple heads taller than he was. He wasted no time in rushing at it, paying tribute with his mouth as his lower body pleasured itself against the ball of her foot. Daisy didn’t seem to expect that, letting out another yelp and unconsciously pressing her toes deeper into him. It was mild, but it brought forth the slightest sensations of pain in her little brother. His masochism began to run rampant in turn.

More.” Jojo cried out in another moan. Whether in response to his pleas or just another incidental movement, the toes indeed pressed against him, harder. “Oh God.” He tried to thrust as best as he could beneath the crippling weight, unable to do even that. The pressure was immense, painful even. However, his sister’s foot was just soft enough to avoid truly hurting him. Thanks in large part to how careful she was being no doubt. Were he in a better state of mind Jojo would have been able to appreciate that. As it was though, he was little more than a lewd animal unleashing all his pent up desires upon his sister’s foot. Little more than the servile insect his fantasies made him out to be.

Daisy could feel it all beneath her sole. The desperate worship. The muffled cries brushing her skin. The unsavory thrusting against her sole. Her eyes were clenched shut, the blonde trying to save as much face for her brother as she could. The only save haven from this bizarre reality was her own mind. Yet no matter how much she tried to escape she was invariably brought back by ever sensual sound Jojo made. Sounds which he made very frequently. Finally, she just couldn’t take it anymore. Surely he needed a break at this point. Thus, Daisy lifted her foot only to find the space beneath it empty. The sensation at her toes lingered. One look was enough to show that her brother had come along for the ride, stubbornly clinging to her toe.

“Jojo!” Concern flooded the blonde’s visage. Her toe pressed against him, pinning him where he was before he could fall. At his size such a drop would seriously injure him. Thinking fast, she brought her other foot in and pressed the soles together, taking great care not to press her toes against one another and pincer her brother further. At least like this if he fell he’d be caught between her feet. She’d have lifted him up with her fingers, but…Given what was happening she didn’t exactly have the heart to.

Not that any of this so much as registered for Jojo himself. The outside world had all but vanished as he threw himself against Daisy’s toe, mounting it and pressing his loins into it. There was movement. That much he could tell. Although, what moved and why, he didn’t know; nor did he care. Then something crossed the edge of his vision. Could it be? He turned his head and yes, it was. Daisy’s other foot, offering itself to him. How could he refuse such perfection? Jojo let go of the toe he’d been holding and promptly fell.

“Jojo!”

Daisy’s booming cry went unheard as he crashed into the balls of her feet, saved from a deeper plummet by the two plush masses. “How could I forget you?” He chuckled and began to run his tongue against the second foot. Beneath him they were pressed together; two towering, building-sized soles working together to keep him safe. Of course, Jojo had other things in mind. A realm between two perfect feet was too much to resist, and as such he tried to squirm his way into the gap. It was a tight fit, but after a bit of work he was able to force himself into the crevice between the two mounds of flesh.

Here everything was dark. The outside world was cut off by the two eclipsing soles smushed against him. Yet another of Jojo’s forbidden fantasies made true as he was compressed into both feet, lost in a sea of sweat-laden skin. He moaned. This was perfect, hammering in the feeling he truly yearned for: insignificance. Here he was, a fully grown man, pinned between his sister’s feet. Helpless against them. Less than them. The mere thought got his blood pumping as he resumed licking away at any skin he could. Around him the world shifted. The two inexorable soles each moving against one another and grinding him like a bug. Merciless. Not even acknowledging his meager presence beneath them. That was the final straw, he could feel it coming at long last.

“Ahh!” Daisy’s feet suddenly spread apart as the blonde let out yet another surprised exclamation. A wet sensation on her feet. That likely meant...She leaned forward and sure enough. A faint, barely noticeable white residue on one of her soles. And between them, gasping on the table, was Jojo.

“You…” The blonde trembled. “You…idiot! You have any idea how gosh dang risky that was? The hell were you thinkin’ mountin’ my toe like that?! What if you fell? Your ass is lucky I went and lowered my feet on their sides after ya went and crawled between ‘em. Which was also stupid might I add. Hey, you listenin’ to me boy?!” The woman who was frightened to say even a single word before now wouldn’t shut up. All her concerns for the dangers of what had just happened boiled over in a booming tirade of yelling.

Jojo just chuckled, still coming down from his sexual high and too satisfied to care. “Sorry Sis.” He said weakly. “Guess I got carried away.

Daisy leaned forward, an intense scowl on her face as she continued yelling thunderous words at her shrunken brother. “Don’t you ‘Sorry Sis’ me ya little dipshit. Y’er damn straight you got carried away. Whatcha got to say for yourself?”

“Thank you.” He replied sincerely.

Daisy blinked, leaning back. “Why you little…” She sighed. “How can I stay mad when you go and say something like that?” The woman pulled her feet back, managing a smile. “That was…a lot more intense than I thought, but I’m glad you’re okay. You really scared me.”

“Sorry, I guess I got a little excited.” Jojo laughed, slowly sitting back upright. “I feel a lot better now.” And that was the truth. For once he didn’t feel ashamed by his desires. “You…How much were you watching?” He suddenly asked quietly.

“All of it. Why?” His sister tilted her head. “I mean; I was right here. Was kinda hard to miss with you screamin’ my name and begging me to step on you harder and harder.”

The look on Jojo’s face was indescribable. “I did?” He looked away, unable to remember what he’d done in his haze.

“Did that and a lot more.” Daisy grinned. “It was really hard for me you know. You owe me big for this bro. Hope you’re ready to pay up when I get done cleaning my foot off.” She rose to her feet, taking booming steps around the table. “When I get back we’re having a nice, long chat about self-control bro. And how you’re gonna be payin’ me back for that.”

“Can’t wait.” Jojo said sarcastically as his sister left. He collapsed back into the table, breathing heavily.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Shutting the door behind her, Daisy immediately leaned against it and let out a long withheld breath. “Oh God…” The blonde trembled. She didn’t know what to expect, but that? That was just…It made her shudder just thinking about it. How shameless her brother acted when presented with her feet. How quickly he’d lost his mind to pleasure. It all remained painfully vivid in her mind: how appalling Jojo had acted.

“Calm down Daisy. He’s still your brother.” She sighed, took a deep breath, and sighed again. “He just…He has unique tastes.”

It all had happened so fast. Like a rapid blur in her memory. She was trying not to judge, trying to be supportive. Then one thing led to another and…”Oh God.” Daisy winced.

There was nobody to blame for this but herself. She was just some girl who made it her responsibility to take care of him. She didn’t know any better. Not once did she think that asking for regular massages, or keeping her brother safe and at her side would do anything odd to him. In hindsight that was a mistake on her part. Not protecting him, no that was still a smart move. But perhaps all the exposure to her feet. He’d spent all his teen years at her toes. It was only natural he’d be changed like that. This was a beast she had created.

But still, the wild manner in which he threw himself at her feet. The way he called her name out like she was a God. That wasn’t normal. Whether it was right or wrong she had no idea, but it wasn’t normal. Did she ruin her brother somehow over all these years? Was it a mistake to indulge him like she had? Daisy shook her head at the notion. No, he was fine. He just…had another side to him. Who didn’t? Everyone had their kinks. His was just a tad different from most.

Sighing yet again, Daisy stepped from the door and took a couple tissues from the rack. She lifted her foot, her brother’s release still decorating the sole. “It’ll just be something I have to get used to.” She affirmed while cleaning her foot off. If her brother was in love with her feet, then fine. It was her job to keep him happy. Her job to take responsibility for this.

Is he gonna start licking my feet during massages now? She shuddered at the thought. “He’s your brother Daisy. Just gotta…do whatcha can.” She sighed, again. No matter what she thought or believed, their relationship was changed now. Forever.

This was going to take a lot of getting used to.