- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A teenage girl laid on her bed, her normal activity on a relatively normal Saturday. As she lived alone, she had the utmost privacy and all the time in the world to relax. Anyone, whether they knew her or not, would think of her in her current state as the absolute picture of bliss: eyes closed, mouth slightly agape, taking slow, deep, ponderous breaths. She was known to most as a bit of an airhead, not the smartest of girls by any means, but outwardly a friendly and caring person nonetheless. She had a couple boyfriends in the past, a ton of normal friends in the present, and very, very bright prospects for her immediate future.

Her name was Maddie.

Maddie was also an incredibly beautiful girl, with long, blonde hair and well-tanned skin. Her body was beautifully toned from head to toe, with a face that was simultaneously sharp and soft, highlighted by a cute button nose and large hazel eyes. Many of the boys in her school often found themselves lost in those eyes, drowning in the endless chocolate color, only to be broken out by the equally amazing sight of her dazzling smile. Her slender frame extended a full five feet and eight inches, another aspect of Maddie’s charm that few males could resist, and at the moment that entire body was sprawled upon her bed as she slipped, for what seemed to be the millionth time, into her favorite dream.

Maddie’s mind, obscured by the goodness and glamour of her kind words and awe-inspiring beauty, raced with visions of destruction.

The scenes, straight out of the darkest depths of her sickened mind, were absolutely breathtaking. She saw her home city wreathed in flames, with entire neighborhoods flattened by an unstoppable force. Maddie smiled, knowing exactly was that force was, and admiring how unbelievably destructive a single step could (well, would) be. Other sections of the great city had been uprooted and were nowhere to be seen: the smile grew wider as her visions shifted to the fleshy cavern where dozens of city blocks resided in their last moments, soon to be dissolved by the ever-advancing acids within. As enthralled as she was by these beautiful pictures, there was one thing she noticed that she loved above everything else; the screams. Those delicious screams from those delicious people as they watched their delicious city be turned into nothing more than a girl’s personal pleasure toy. This was what Maddie lived for: with all the powerful, dysfunctional monsters that she shared the world with, she fully believed that one of them could and very well would make her dreams come true.

Maddie had no doubt that, given the chance, she would do everything she envisioned and so, so much more. She was more than willing to kill for fun, as anyone who investigated the rotten stench in her basement a bit too closely could attest to (which, in fact, was how she lost one of her boyfriends-he got curious, found the source, and “banged his head on a pipe”, as Maddie tearfully told the police later. It was so tragic…..she was never able to play with him properly). It was only a matter of capturing a monster with the ability to grant every wish that her twisted, sadistic brain could possibly conjure.

Those wishes came back to her mind. Maddie could almost feel the buildings crumbling beneath her slender, delicate feet, and her breathing quickened as she imagined the boys who normally lost themselves in their eyes suddenly finding themselves lost within her tummy. This excited her as much as anything; picturing the absolute horror on the faces of her friends as the sweet, cute girl they thought they’d really known for so many years showed her true, dark colors was the absolute highest of highs in pure, sadistic pleasure. Maddie liked to inflict as much pain as possible before the climactic kill, and no pain would be greater than the emotional devastation that sickening realization would cause. Her mind drifted off into even more fantasies, as she imagined another, more intimate place for the city and its inhabitants to get lost in….. Her right hand found its way there in the peoples’ place, and Maddie imagined she was pushing an entire skyscraper in with it. She heard the screams again in her head, and she started to fake-chew, and she was so much into her thoughts that she could actually hear the screams die down as the screamers died inside of her mouth. Maddie’s pleasure level and imaginary body count were growing ever higher, and everything was brutal and bloody and perfect….

…..and she heard a door shut downstairs.

Ripped out of her imagine spot, Maddie sighed and removed her soaked fingers from the caverns below. The shutting door was an unfortunate reminder that at the moment, she wasn’t a massive, all-powerful goddess of pain. However, she quickly got to thinking again of the various creatures that inhibited her world and all of the powers that they possessed. One day, Maddie swore to herself as she prepared to meet her friends downstairs, I'm going to make every single dream I've ever had come true….no matter what I have to do.

Fully prepared, she strolled downstairs, mentally going back into her airhead mode.

“MADDIE!” Her more excitable friends shrieked as they rushed forward to hug her.

The blonde smiled as she accepted the group hug.

I can’t wait.


Chapter End Notes:
I always love reviews :)