- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry I took so long ! I had a recent file to upload but my computer crashed and I lost the file. I've completed the first part after having some writer's block. Hope you all enjoy it.

 

What to expect:

- Shrunken sisters

- exploration

- model city

- destruction (mild)

Believe me, if you thought I was incredibly nervous with my time with Amy, you couldn’t possibly imagine how I was feeling, knowing I had to please two ladies at the same time in just a few minutes. I was really astonished by all their requests; they were really asking for a lot. I can’t blame them, however, they paid good money to have this time with me and that’s not talking about how much effort they put making their clip to win the contest. Anyways, I ran through my notes probably over a thousand times: one girl wants me to be gentle with her, other somewhat aggressive. They wanted to have some fun with me before we got to the main event, what we would do was up to me. Yay, more pressure to think of something good. And finally, the request that has my heart racing in anticipation of failure; they both want me to cum on them separately, in unique ways of their choosing. My god, how am I going to be able to cum twice? I mean sure, it’s awesome they have tech to shrink and grow people, but right now I could really use some tech that’ll allow me to jizz more. Anyways, I’m rambling. I sat patiently on my bed, awaiting a ring from my doorbell.

RING! RING!

I checked the clock; wow, they were by my door at exactly 3:00 P.M. They’re really looking forward to this. The thought of that made my heart race even faster.  Any faster and I’m sure I’d collapse. I took a few breathers gave myself some shitty motivational speeches:

“You can do this!”, “They’ll love you!”, “Don’t worry, with their size, your dick is going to look huge.”

 

I had to slap myself for saying that. I quickly fixed my hair and slowly unlocked my door, nudging the door ever so slowly. The two sisters stood before me, smiling, but let me tell that at first glance, you’d never know they were sisters. The girl on my left, Alice, was quite short (around 5”2) and had medium length hair. It was a warm brown that draped right to her shoulders. She had icy blue eyes and a devious smile. She wore a baggy Giantess Dawn shirt and black yoga pants. Her attire finished with basic converse shoes. She wore black framed glasses and I was quite sure there were no lenses in them. Alice definitely screamed “hipster” when you looked at her. However, when you look to your right, her sister, Sidney, you would never, EVER agree with me if I said they were sisters. For starters, Sidney was much taller than Alice (about 5”9), and had jet black, raven colored hair. It was quite long, though she had it tied back in a loose ponytail, much like Lara croft in her newest video games. Her eyes were bright steel colored, and her smile spelled “fuck me”. She wore a nose piercing, and she wore a decent amount of smoky black eye makeup. Unlike Alice’s rather small A-cup breasts, Sidney rocked DD-cup breasts with a very revealing top. I couldn’t help but tell she wasn’t wearing a bra, since her horniness betrayed her with her nipples completely erect, protruding from her tight shirt. She finished off her slutty attire with a rather short skirt, and flats.

 

After I stopped watching the sisters, trying not to cum already, I welcomed them inside and spoke with them for a bit. The one thing I’d never forget what Dawn told me was that; “if you’re ever going to do anything with a stranger, get to know them better. It releases any and all tension that could potentially arise.” And my how was she right, after talking with the girls for a while, trying not to reveal how nervous I was, we really got to know each other, and soon enough the butterflies in my stomach dissipated.

Now for the main event. You see, I figured that I don’t need to live in an apartment anymore with all the money I was making from my business, so I decided to buy a big house. And when I mean big, I mean frigging HUGE. My house itself was 1 acre in size, perfect for any kind of shrunken roleplay needed.

 

“So Silas, when are we going to have some fun?” Alice asked, smiling to her sister.

 

“We can start now if you’d like, ladies. Please, this way.” I said. I beckoned the sisters to the biggest part of my home. It was completely empty, up until I got my request from the sisters. Now, the room is a model city, a bit smaller, obviously. My stomach was beginning to turn again. I really hope they enjoy this.

“Now, if you would look over there-” I said, beckoning to 2 shrunken cars, “Those will be your get-a-way vehicles. In about 25 seconds, you will be small enough to fit in those. I do hope you’re good at driving very fast, because it’s going to be hard trying to out run me when I’m a giant.” I said. Throughout the midst of my sentence, the two sisters began to shrink. They looked at each other in fear, as they slowly began to become smaller and I began to get bigger. Their looks of fear quickly swapped with looks of joy as they giggled to each other and began running towards their shrunken vehicles. I slowly walked towards them as they shrunk. Finally, the two girls shrunk down to their target size of 5 inches. I playfully stomped near them to get a size reference; Sidney was the tallest and she stood over my ankle by a few centimeters. God they looked so hot in that size. I just wanted to pick them up and cum on them, right then and there, but I knew that would ruin their night, so I held back. I laughed manically as they scrambled to get into their chosen vehicles. Sidney chose the Audi R8, while Alice quickly hopped in the McLaren p1. I slowly brought my hand down towards them, gesturing to pick their cars up. I purposely brought my hand in slow to give them time to drive. In unison, they both revved their engines and sped off into the model city.

To them, it was as if they never even shrunk down. To me, however, a modern house barely even stood to my shins. A Single kick would send it toppling down to the ground. Practically nothing rivaled me in size. The tallest building to them met exactly to the height of my dick. I carefully treaded the model city, careful not to step on anything. I wanted them to enjoy themselves for a bit until I destroyed it for fun. I picked up various things to compare its size to myself. I quickly got horny at how small everything was to me. I stood up and looked around. Crap, this place was huge, these girls could be anywhere, I thought to myself. Immediately after worrying about the thought of not finding them, A McLaren P1 zoomed through my legs. The driver honked the horn twice and parked the vehicle. I could faintly hear the vehicle being revved, beckoning me to chase it. I smiled and began walking towards it, purposely bringing my foot down harder than usual. To me, it was a normal sound of someone stomping the ground, but I could only imagine what it sounded to them. Instead of slowly reaching down, I brought my hand really fast, but I purposely slammed it down near her. My hand left a crater in the fake asphalt, as Alice quickly stopped revving her engine and sped away. I quickly followed her with little to no effort. To her, she must have been going 120 Miles per hour, but I was consistently catching up to her in a matter of a couple of steps. I alternated between falling behind and catching up, teasing her. The road was long; it went straight for a very long time and that’s all Alice was doing. I picked up my pace and jumped high in the air. I landed a good distanced in front of her and quickly turned around. I stomped towards her and began to extend my hand out to her vehicle. Smoke quickly enveloped behind her wheels as she took a sharp turn down another street. I decided to have some fun, and began trampling though various buildings. Every time she took a sharp turn, I would effortlessly barge through a building, demolishing it in one swing of my foot. This excited me greatly if I had to be honest. I don’t know why, but the feeling of destroying buildings so easily made me so excited. I chased her for a while until she drove into a neighborhood. She took a quick turn and stopped her vehicle, running into one of the nearby houses. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that I didn’t see her run inside, despite the fact that I could essentially see everything. I slowly walked towards the neighborhood, flattening the gate to the urban environment in one step. I stood tall over all the houses, the biggest one only reaching to my knee. I put my hands on my hips and laughed loud, loud enough for her to hear me.

 

“Haha! You think a few houses will throw me off? Think again sweetie. You seriously underestimate my size.” I laughed some more before bending down and yanking a house from its foundations with ease. I held it with one hand while I tore the roof off and violently shook the house. I knew Alice wasn’t in it, so I was being extra rough. I kept a mental note of the house I was sure she was on, periodically eyeing it to see if she would try to make a move. If my 20/20 vision were to come to fruition, I could just barely see her cowering away behind a certain, watching me. After unsuccessfully finding Alice, I tossed the house from behind my back without a care, listening to it crash with another. I casually walked around the neighborhood, stepping on cars and mailboxes as I chose different houses to raid. Finally, I walked closer to Alice’s house, and ripped the roof of the house right next to her. I gave out a fake, but convincing sound of frustration.

 

“AHHHHH! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I screamed, before raising my foot high and crushing the house flat. a huge tremor shot out from the house, making a mini earthquake. I finally decided it was time to capture her, and peered directly into her house. She caught eyes with me and flinched, before ducking behind the drapes. I laughed loud enough for her to know she was caught and stood up, towering over the house. I got on my knees, leaving putting the house between my two legs. I slowly tore the roof off and was greeted by a cowering, yet naughty looking Alice. She gave me a pout, obviously sad that I found her, so I decided to cheer her up. I plucked her from her final hiding spot and held her close to my face. I took my other hand and carefully pulled her leggings down. I pulled her panties down, nearly ripping them and invaded her pussy with my tongue. I poked at it, giving her pussy short, yet sensual licks. She moaned hard, with her legs twitching a bit and her hands balled up in a tight fist. She was slowly beginning to enjoy it to maximum pleasure, so I stopped. Her moaning immediately ceased and she looked at me with sadness.

 

“Your turn will come, AFTER you and your sister finish pleasuring me.” I said. I grinned and pulled her clothes back on. I stretched out my legs and slowly angled her towards my junk.

 

“For now, until I find your sister, this will be your new home.” I said, chuckling. I pulled my shorts outwards, exposing my underwear. I slowly pulled my underwear outwards, revealing my not yet erect cock. I slowly pulled her towards it, until finally dropping her from a distance, down to my genitals. I let go of my shorts and underwear, letting it snap back in place. I stood up and began walking. Though I could barely contain myself because I could feel Alice squirming against my balls, with a few tickles throughout, knowing they were shrunken licks.