- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What to expect: 

 

giant man

shrunken woman

mini giant

sex 

cumshot 

mild destruction

humiliation 

 

Chapter 8: Stephanie and I get busy

 

I feel like I’ve already described how Stephanie looked, but jesus man, if you saw her in her casual wear, you’d swear you’d never recognize her. She had a medium length cut hairstyle, a very revealing tank top, shorts, and boots. Stephanie was rocking some cute hipster shades with a complimenting nose piercing. Her body was pleasant to play around with; not too built but a body kept in shape. Large breasts and a small, but cute butt. Her legs were skinny and long (she’s probably close to 6 feet) but her calves were well toned. Let me be frank; this was one of the best times I’d ever had, with anyone.

 

The day was normal. It happened during my month of freedom where I was taking requests out the ass, running around everywhere. I was a little skeptical on accepting this one. It was simple though; grow into a giant, destroy Stephanie’s car, destroy her house and humiliate her. They wanted me to throw her into my boxers and take her back to my place where I would throw her around and use her as my plaything. I’ve done enough to this woman, I’ve already crushed her car once (or was it twice?) and literally undressed her in front of all her students, some being guys. But I couldn’t say no. It would look bad on me. Though I never said that I would do everything that the request asked for though. I smirked and threw on a basic attire before setting out on my final request of the day. I grew to 50 feet tall and stomped my way off to Ms. Lake’s house. It took me around 10 minutes to get there, with all the autographs I needed to sign and what not. Stephanie’s house was quite modest: a single, 2 floor detached home, the only noticeable thing would be her convertible.

 

I camped out near her home, waiting for her to come outside. It took around 20 minutes of impatient waiting for her to finally open the front door and walk to her car. I quickly sprung from my camping spot, grew to 50 feet and stomped off towards her. She stopped as she felt the shaking of the Earth (coming from my footsteps) and quickly scanned the area. It didn’t take long for her notice my 50ft stature and she already started yelling.

 

“SILAS DON’T YOU DARE COME OVER HERE!” She screamed, but I could see in her eyes the embarrassment and resentment. I smiled to keep the act going.

 

“You won’t be needing that sweetie.” I said, and with one swift step, I crushed her BMW underneath my foot. Lake jumped back and screamed, but I could see tears welling up inside her. I bent down and snatched her by her collar, holding her high in the air. The defeated look on her face made my stomach churn, making me regret I even accepted this.

 

“Just play along” I tried to whisper (not exactly easy with this size).

 

“What?” Stephanie said, enraged.

 

“Just go with whatever I say.” I said, silently. Reason being is that the girls that requested this are actually watching now, enjoying the scene live. I usually have a camera person and a camera on myself to record and send to the person who requests the stuff, but the girls wanted to see in person.

 

“Pleading like that is just pathetic, Ms. Lake.” I think your house needs renovations too.” I Said. I grinned but immediately gave a face of empathy to her, which shocked her. I rose my foot and slammed it into the house, decimating everything inside. I lifted my foot and kicked the walls down until there was nothing left but rubble.

 

“I’ll be sending you to your temporary home for now. While you’re down there, do what a slave is good for and pleasure me.” I opened my boxers and dropped Stephanie in. She screamed the whole way down until I felt her plop onto my balls and let the elastic slap against my waist. I stomped off to where the girls were stationed.

 

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a teacher to use and abuse.” I said to the girls, towering over them.

 

“Can you take us with you? We wanna watch!” One girl said while the rest agreed in unison.

 

“No can do. Should have said that with your request.” I’m on a serious time constraint. I’m just doing a quickie with her then heading off to my next request. Until next time!” I said, as I stepped over the girls, crushing a few trees and fences with my shoes and stomping down an abandoned street, destroying the asphalt with each step. It took me 3 minutes to get home with my detour. To my surprise, Stephanie remained absolutely still, not even moving an inch. I feel so bad humiliating her like that. I wanted to take her out from my boxers but I was afraid one of the girls would still be watching and would know I was going easy on her. I finally got to my house, shrunk down, opened the front door and closed it behind me, carefully closing all the blinds in my home before reaching my living room.

 

With a snap of my fingers, stephanie grew back to around 6 feet. She grew back sitting down and confused as ever. Moments later, she got her bearings back and realized the situation she was in, immediately springing up and locking eyes with me with rage.

 

“YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!” She screamed. I didn’t dare cut her off; she earned this screaming I was about to receive.

 

“HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO HUMILIATE ME? HUH? ALL BECAUSE OF ONE THING I SAID TO YOU GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MONTHS AGO? YOU DESTROY MY HOUSE, MY CARS, EVEN EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF MY ENTIRE FUCKING CLASS! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?”

 

Stephanie clamored on for a few more minutes until I grabbed both her shoulders to stop her.

 

“Listen. I feel absolutely terrible for all of this. Please. You have to believe me when I say I regret all of this.” I said. She looked at me with an even more fierce look before raging on.

 

“YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO ME SILAS! I COULD BARELY AFFORD THAT HOUSE AND YOU WENT AND STEPPED ON IT! AND NOT TO ME-” But before she could finish, I cut her off.

 

“I’ll buy you a new house and pay it off completely. A brand new mansion in the neighbourhood I live in, but far, FAR away from me, ok? I’ll even get you a new car. I’m sorry Stephanie. A group of your students requested I do all that, and I simply just can’t say no. It’ll look bad on me.”

 

Stephanie watched me for a while, evaluating my offer. It took a while, but she finally said OK and we shook on it. Stephanie slipped her hand from mine and began walking to the front door. I quickly jumped in front of her and grabbed her arm, dragging her back to my bedroom.

 

“Listen, you can’t go yet. The girls requested that I… Uh…… do stuff to you before I finish.” I said, my face red hot.

 

“Oh? And what kind of stuff, Silas?” Stephanie said, angrily while she crossed her arms.

 

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. Don’t make me spell it out for you. Besides, they’re outside my house, trying to listen in. I just know it. So please, just one last time?” I asked, practically begging.

 

Stephanie hesitated hard, but eventually nodded.

 

“Ok fine, we’ll do stuff. But please you need to know that I…. uh…..” Ms. Lake said, but no words escaped her mouth/

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“Oh lord, please don’t make me spell it out now. You know exactly What I’m talking about.” She said, her eyes nervously eyeing down to her crotch.

 

Oh. My. God. She’s a virgin. A slight rush flowed through my body. Stephanie Lake is a virgin?

 

“There’s no way you’re a virgin.” I said.

 

“NOT SO LOUD!” whispered loudly, placing a finger on my lips. I backed off a bit to start talking again.

 

“Ok listen, we’ll take things slow, but you gotta understand that I have certain urges and I may lose control. You’ll have to forgive me for that.” I said. She nodded and sat on the bed. She slowly began undressing her top but I quickly stopped her.

 

“Nono, keep it on. I’ll take it off for you. I said. With a snap of a finger, Stephanie shrunk down to doll size, bouncing around on my bed. I walked over and towered over her body. She looked at me in awe and fear, uncertain of what I was capable of. I reached down and picked up her doll sized body, before jumping on the bed and lying back on my pillows, getting ready to enjoy myself.

 

I spent about half a minute admiring Stephanie, excited to play around with her. Her light body was in my full control as I twirled her around, checking out her body. I played around with her a bit, lightly lifting her shirt and pulling her jeans. This was her first time, so she was very nervous about things.

 

“Let’s see what’s underneath.” I said. Stephanie contested me for a moment but I didn’t give her a chance to speak. I quickly lifted her shift off from her body. To my surprise, she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her big, natural tits hung down and bounced around a bit. I smirk and immediately dove in, slowly and passionately licking her. Her voice went soft, panting and moaning quietly. I licked her breasts all around. It didn’t take long for her breasts to be drenched in my saliva. I started to get a little hornier, seeing her delightful breasts glistening in my spit. I sucked on her breasts a few times, before getting bored.

 

“Time to see what those jeans are hiding, Ms. Lake.” I said.

 

“WAIT WAIT!” She yelled. “Aren’t my boobs good enough? I mean we don’t have to be so thorough today.” She said, nervously. I could see her keeping her hands by her short’s zipper. I smiled.

 

“Oh trust me, you’ll want me to pleasure you there.” I said, and without hesitation I grabbed the bottom of her shorts and tugged them off. Lake gave off a shriek and her panties were her final layer. I wanted to toy with her some more, so I looked down at her panties and back at her. She soon enough got the message and slowly began to undress herself. I smiled and laughed a bit, enjoying the moment.

 

The second Stephanie pulled her panties off, I dove my tongue deep into her pussy. She gave out a yelp and tried to push my tongue away, but her eyes rolled back and she defaulted back to moaning. I couldn’t help but smile a bit; She finally gets her break. I went at it for minutes, pleasuring Ms. Lake. soon enough, she gave off a super loud moan, her head rocked back, her legs stiffened and her toes curled. My taste buds changed a bit; I must have made her cum. I smiled and plopped her onto my stomach. She laid there, panting heavily. Her pussy, still wet, oozed out some cum onto my stomach. I asked her if she had fun, but all she could do was nod. I could feel my cock hardening.

 

“Time for you to return the favor.” I said. I pulled my shorts off and revealed my cock to her. Stephanie was about, 4 inches? My cock wasn’t fully erect so it was about the same size as her. She slowly walked over to it to admire my cock.

 

Stephanie was hesitant at first, but she gradually laid her hands on what seemed to her, my gigantic cock. She slowly rubbed it around, looking at it in awe.

 

“Hey, it gets bigger you know. I just need you help accomplishing that.” I said.  She looked back at me, eyes wide open and looked back at my cock. Slowly, she walked towards my cock head and held it, ready to start licking. I kinda played around with her, pushing her face into it. She yelped and tried to playfully punch me. Soon enough, she began slowly licking my slit. Her tiny licks tickled my cock head, which only made me hornier that much faster. I could tell she was nervous because she didn’t dare move or change positions. My cock started growing even more and I could feel the temptations getting the better of me. I slowly reached out and grabbed Stephanie, before embracing her against my semi erect dick. I held her close to my penis, ready to cup her against it.

 

“Wait, what are you doing, Silas?” She asked, nervously.

 

“Oh trust me, you’ll enjoy this.” I said. Before finally pressing her against my cock and slowly shafting her against it. Her soft, natural breasts effortlessly rubbed against my cock, pleasuring me even more. I moaned softly, enjoying the moment. I could feel Stephanie trying to wrap her body around my cock, but every moment it was growing, outgrowing her. Every now and then I’d hold her close to my cock head and let her lick, before going back to my smooth strokes. I didn’t want to be rough with her; she didn’t seem like the girl who liked that sort of stuff. I went at it for about 5 minutes. I finally got a little tired and dropped her by my balls; my cock was finally fully erect. I peered down at Stephanie, looking at her now (ironically) dwarfed body compared to my fully erect, 8 inch cock. I kept thinking about how bad I wanted to have sex with Stephanie, but it would just feel weird fucking my girlfriends teacher. Then it dawned on me.

 

“I’m going to try something new. You down for it?” I asked.

 

“Uh, what were you referring to?” She asked.

 

“It’s a surprise. You down?” I asked.

 

She didn’t respond.

 

“Uh… okay? I’m not sure how I feel about this.” She said.

 

I smirked a bit and snapped my fingers, bringing her back to her normal height. She looked a bit confused.

 

“Silas? What are you doing?” She asked.

 

“Oh you’ll see.” I said. I snapped my fingers once more and closed my eyes. Upon reopening, I found myself towering over Stephanie at 12 feet.   

 

“What the fuck…” Stephanie said, her head craned all the way back. I looked down on her, literally half my size. My cock looked gigantic now. My heart began racing and my face ran a bit hot. I don’t know why I was embarrassed.

 

“You ready?” I asked Stephanie. She was still in awe. She did nothing but nod, though that was good enough for me. I picked up Stephanie with ease and laid her on the bed. I immediately jumped on and towered over her, diving down and making out with her. I grabbed her body all around, caressing her as I kissed her. The bed would creak every now and then with my movements; being 12 feet tall also makes me a bit heavier. I could feel my cock occasionally rub against her soft body. Fuck, man. Her body felt so good I just wanted to go all out and fuck her good. But I refrained; She’s not into that kind of stuff.

 

I finally stopped making out with her perfect lips and smiled. I grabbed her waist and flipped her around. She gave out a small yelp as her face flew into the pillow. Her ass wasn’t big, but it was cute. I grasped it entirely with my hand, giving it a few slaps. I laid my cock onto her ass and pressed down a bit to let Stephanie know how big it was without looking. I had her lying down completely flat on the bed. I laid directly over her, my chest against her back and my head to hers, my arms in planking position on either side of her body. I slowly brushed my cock against her ass before slowly inserting it into her pussy. She gave off a slight gasp at the feeling of my cock entering inside her. I slowly pushed in until I could feel that I couldn’t go anymore. I slowly thrusted against her body, her wet pussy lubricating my dick perfectly. Stephanie moaned at each thrust. Her body was warm against mine. I gently kissed her from time to time.

 

“You know, I’ve always been jealous of all those girls that won your raffles, Silas.” Stephanie said. Her words shocked me; I’d never expected her to say that. I stopped thrusting into her and laid over her, pondering a reply.

 

“Why?” I asked. Original reply.

 

“I guess it’s because you’re the first giant to actually take things seriously. I’ve entered your raffle every time and never won. It pained me when I saw the videos of the fun you had with those girls. Then next thing you know, you’re humiliating me in front of my students and destroying my property. I mean I was excited to see Silas the giant in the flesh, just didn’t enjoy the stuff you did to me.”

 

“So let me make it up to you. What’s your dream scenario if you won my raffle?” I asked.

 

Stephanie didn’t reply. I waited for a few moments, waiting for an answer. Finally, she craned her head towards me, face red hot from shyness.

 

“I want you to… uh… I want you to-” But she couldn’t finish her sentence.

 

“Just tell me, I won’t bite.” I said.

 

“I WANT YOU TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME SILAS!” She screamed.

 

Silence lingered in the room.

 

“Uh…………………” I said, very confused and embarrassed.

 

“Just have your way with me, Silas. Go all out on me. I always wanted to be tiny to your giant body and you already fulfilled that. Now seeing you 12 feet tall I want you to fuck me until I can't walk.” She said. Holy shit. I can’t believe she even said that to me. Sweat trickled down from my forehead and my stomach exploded with butterflies running amok in it. Deep inside I was hoping I could do this to her. My horny side is screaming with glee, excited because of the opportunity given to me. I grinned a little and pushed my cock back to the base of her pussy.

 

“Your wish is my command.” I said , and without hesitation I rammed my cock into her pussy.

 

“Oh fuck!” Stephanie yelled and I began furiously thrusting against her body. The normal sized bed creaked and shook as I prone boned Stephanie being 12 feet tall.

 

I went at it for about 5 minutes of solid prone boning. The sound of my pelvis slapping against her ass made me extremely horny. I was starting to feel the want to cum, so I stopped and played around with her a bit, calming myself down. I stopped fingering her once I caught my breath and calmed down a bit. I stood up from the bed, towering over stephanie's body. I bent down and picked her up, propping her on my cock. I quickly shoved my cock into her asshole, her back to my body. She braced against my chest and my hands gripped her body, groping her at the same time. I finally laid my hands under the thighs.

 

I thrusted my cock upwards, banging Stephanie while standing. Her breasts flung around uncontrollably as I fucked her silly. Her hair flew all around, getting very messy. I quickly got hard at the sight of her breasts bouncing around as I analed her. I could see the girls trying to peer inside my house and a devious thought invaded my mind. I carried Stephanie over to the window, flung the blinds open and began fucking her against the window. The girls jumped back in shock, but quickly whipped out their phones to enjoy the moment. I had Stephanie plastered against the window as I crouched down to thrust against her properly. I stopped anal fucking her and dropped her to the floor. I forced her onto her knees and shoved my cock straight into her throat. She wasn’t like Lisa and actually had a gag reflex. I could only fit about 3 quarters of my cock into her throat before she started gagging and coughing.

 

I wanted to entertain the girls a bit so I pulled my cock from Stephanies mouth and slapped it against my window. The girls screamed and their hands all plastered against the window, desperately wanting to hold it. I wagged my fingers and closed the blinds shut. I could hear the girls yelling for me to open them back but i ignored them and carried Stephanie back to my bed before laying her onto it.

 

“Sorry about that unexpected deepthroat, had to keep the girls off the radar.” I said.  

“Oh that was amazing, don’t worry.” Stephanie said. “Please don’t stop.” She begged. I smiled.

 

“I like how nice big your tits are Stephanie.” I said. I immediately cringed on how cringy that sentenced sounded. I shook off the embarrassment and hopped over Stephanie. Her eyes widened as my massive body almost flattened her. I straddled over her body. My cock laid perfectly between her fantastic breasts. I gently groped her breasts, my jaw dropped completely at how her soft tits felt. I could feel my cock and balls hardened even more at his. I gently gyrated my junk across her chest.

 

“You ready?” I asked, but I didn’t even wait for an answer.I bent forwards a bit, slammed my hands down near either side of her head and hot dogged my cock between her breasts, thrusting. I went at it a for a while, alternating between free handing and pushing her tits together against my cock. Her breasts jostled around at each thrust. I slapped my cock against her nipples every now and then, sometimes pushing my cock far enough to her lips. She gave them sensual kisses. I could feel my cock head starting to get a tingly feeling; the money shot. I thrusted faster and faster before finally moaning hard and shooting my load all across her body. Stephanies face immediately got drenched in my thick cum. I stood up and continuously pumped my cock, drenching her tits in my cum. I finally spewed out my last drop and collapsed from exhaustion. I couldn’t even move from how tired I was. I came to my senses with my balls all in her face. She laid there, completely drenched in my cum, panting hard.

 

“Oh my god Silas. This has to be the single most amazing thing to ever happen to me. Thank you.” She said.

 

“My pleasure. But you need to know that things between me and Lisa are still strong. I’m only doing this becau-” But she cut me off.

 

“No need to explain. I understand the bond you and Lisa share. I won’t dare ruin that. I’m just so happy I finally had a moment with Silas the giant, that’s all.” Stephanie cleaned up and we talked a bit. I genuinely enjoyed talking with her and spending some quality time with the girl. Sadness flowed through me over all the terrible things I had done to her. I’m happy I was finally able to do something right in her eyes.

 

“Wanna annoy those girls?” I asked.

 

“Oh fuck yeah. They’re in my class; those stupid bitches cause nothing but trouble.” She said. I grinned and we walked out my front door. I grew to 100 feet and picked Stephanie up, placing her on my shoulder. She crouched down and gripped onto my shirt fibres. I stomped off to where the girls were staying at for the day; they wanted me to visit them after I was done and humiliate Stephanie one last time in front of them. Their location was away from the giant(ess) safe area, so I had some fun breaking some things. One dude was walking over to his mailbox and I “accidently” stepped on it, cupping my hands to my mouth but laughing immediately after. I had some fun with Stephanie: Stepped on some objects, bothered some pedestrians, hell I even stole some things (I ripped the roof off an expensive shoe store and snatched all of them for Stephanie). I eventually arrived at the small neighbourhood the girls were hanging out in. I casually stepped on the gate leading into the gated community, tearing up the weak road. I finally found the house and towered over it. The girls didn’t come outside just yet. I pulled my shorts off and began masturbating. I picked up Stephanie with one hand, dangling her in front of my face.

 

“Care to help speed up the process? I asked.”

 

“What do you plan on doing to those girls?” She asked.

 

“Oh you’ll see.”

 

“Well whatever is it, include me with it!” Stephanie said and she lifted her shirt up. I playfully licked her breasts all around. My cock quickly grew erect. I masturbated for 5 minutes before I was ready to cum. I ripped the roof off the girl's house and quickly stripped Stephanie nude. I crouched down and pointed my cock straight into the girl's house. I moaned out, giving out a menacing roar to the normal sized people and jizzed straight into the house. The walls immediately got stained in ym jizz, the schoolgirls postered covered in my cum. My cum flew out in layers, like a sprinkler. Each girl got individually sprayed with cum the only person being Stephanie would deliberately tried to get drenched multiple times. The girls began to run out the house and I sat down and half crossed my legs, having my balls block the front door. The girls punch and kicked my balls furious that I just ruined one of their houses, but I didn’t care. I watched the girls without care. I finally got bored and towered over them, pulling on my shorts. I gave them one last goodbye by stepping on one of their cars and picking up and crushing the other in my hand ,dropping it to the street. I flipped them off and stomped off, smiling from ear to ear.

 

I got home and sat down in my chair and found a note that Stephanie had wrote me. It was a thank you for the best day she ever had. I smiled and folded the letter, putting it in my drawer.

 

My next story, I gotta say is my wildest. I finally stopped caring and actually rampaged a city a tiny bit and used and abused some girls. I gotta say though, I had a lot of fun that day.