- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What to expect: 

giant couples

sex 

cum

anal play, anal insertion

city exploration

slight comedy

 

 

Chapter 7: Lisa And I Get Big

 

Well since we’re still on the topic of Lisa and I, I might as well tell this one last story about the two of us. I spent the rest of my life with her and the sex slowly began to dull down. Not because I stopped loving her, but frankly it’s because we did just about everything. Though, we decided that whenever something was great, we would never do it again to preserve that great memory. What memory you might ask? Well one day Lisa and I decided to just bang each other’s brains out, both giant sized, in a city. It was the most nervous I’d ever felt doing the things I do now, but I had zero regrets after the fact.

 

Before I go on rambling about how amazing that day was I should fill you in on a little something else. I know in my previous stories I was so careful when giant in a city; I watched every step I took, I didn’t really bother anyone and I was just really kind (don’t know if that’s the right word I want to use). But as I became more and more comfortable with this gift, I started to get more and more naturally devious and carefree. Now before you ask, no, I didn’t become that because Lisa forced me to. I became that because Lisa opened my eyes to truly utilizing and enjoying this gift.

 

“Look, Silas. You’re human, I’m human. We’re not immortal. We’ll grow old one day and eventually die. Why hold back so much on things you know you want to do? Just be yourself. We, I mean you have limited time with that gift. I know you want to be more devious and destructive but you hold back. I know sometimes you just want to step on that expensive car or swoop up that sexy schoolgirl and just to town on her and I understand that. I’m not asking you to go out and start killing people or doing other unspeakable horrors, I’m just asking you to be yourself, because eventually once I get my gift too, I’m going to be going on some small rampages from time to time and even have my way with tinies too.”

 

I thought about what she said for a while and realized she was right. I started to be myself more. I started to be oblivious of my size from time to time, crushing things under my giant shoes and I would have some fun with the unsuspecting girl off the street. Though, I stayed true to my one rule: and that was not to deliberately kill. Sure sometimes I would manhandle some people a little too much and they’ll return bruised, but I still made an effort to not kill anyone. Enough of my rambling, it’s time to tell a story.

 

It was a Saturday. I woke up late, hungover from peer pong with my friends. Lisa was in the living room making herself breakfast. I lazily crept up to her and gave her a hug from behind, rubbing my penis against her soft butt.

 

“Morning, lazy.” Lisa said.

 

“Hey there, beautiful. Any of that for me?” I asked.

 

“Cute. No.” She said, chuckling.

 

I pouted and grabbed her ass. She rocked her head back a bit to smile and give me a kiss. I played around with her ass a bit more before giving it a playful spank and heading to the fridge.


“Lucky me, there's leftovers.” I said, throwing some leftovers from the pub into the microwave and setting it to a minute. I turned around and watched Lisa’s figured as she cooked, still mesmerized at her body. How did I manage to get someone so hot to like me? Eh, I shrugged it off and enjoyed the thought that I managed to do. I thought about that prick from Dawn’s school and how he was constantly hitting on her. I wonder what he’s doing now.

 

“Silas. I have a question to ask. It’s a serious one and I need an honest answer.” Lisa said, her back still turned to me.

 

My heart sank.

 

“Go ahead.” I said, silently gulping.

 

“How would you feel having sex?” She asked. I laughed.

 

“Uh, I feel great about that. You sure you’re not trolling me?” I asked.

 

“Well, how would you feel having sex, hundreds of feet tall in a city, using whatever we want as foreplay?” Lisa asked. Oh fuck.

 

“Uh……..” I said, very hesitant to answer. I haven’t really been naked in the city often. Last time I remember having my dick out in the open was when I went to pick up Lisa. Lisa stopped cooking and dove for me, throwing herself onto me. I caught her and held her by the hips, her face inches from mine.

 

“Oh c’mon, babe, It’s going to be so much fun. Please? For me?” Lisa said. She turned around and forced her ass against my dick. “I’ll make it worth your while Silas. You know that’s a guarantee”

 

“Sigh.. Alright, Lisa. I guess we can try that out.” I said. Lisa jumped back and smiled, giving me a kiss and returning back to her meal.

 

“We’ll go in a few hours?” She asked.

 

“Sure, whenever you want.” I replied.

 

***

 

A few hours past and we finally set out for the city. Lisa insisted we grow from my house and walk over there to make everyone aware of our intentions. My stomach churned a bit at that thought. Our attires were very basic: Lisa wore just pure lingerie and I just wore a basic shirt and boxers. I was a bit sceptical dressing so skimpy, but after reminding myself of what we were going to do, I just accepted it. We grew quite big if you ask me; around 200 feet. Our bodies were massive in comparison to our now tiny neighbourhood. One stomp and a house is gone. Though, this area is off limits to the destruction via giants and giantesses. Even the ground didn’t show a hint of cracking at each step we took. We boomed off into the distance, onto the open road that led into the city. Immediately the ground started cracking and getting destroyed by our size.

 

We explored the city a bit together, walking around leisurely and occasionally bothering some tinies. Lisa and I found an intersection that was clogged with traffic on all four ends. Lisa snuck to one intersection and I headed to the other. One her cue, we both started monstrously stomping towards the helpless cars. Immediately, cars began honking for their life, urging the drivers in front to get out of the way. Some got out of their cars and ran, in which I happily stepped on the now flattened pieces of metal. Some cars began ramming the ones in front, urging them to drive or else they’ll meet a cruel fate. Lisa and i couldn’t stop laughing. Eventually, both lanes drove on ahead and desperately tried to avoid oncoming traffic, causing a huge pile-up. We watched as all four roads collided with one another, stuck. We laughed and leased them, before destroying a few more vacant vehicles and stomping off to another area of the city. Lisa walked in front of me momentarily and I couldn’t help but stare down at her ass. Lisa’s ass looked even bigger at 200 feet. The way it bounced around in her skimpy lingerie made me incredibly horny. I couldn’t help it. I swung my hand back and gave it a huge slap. Her ass rippled a ton against the force of my hand. Unintentionally, the deafening sound of my ass slap literally shattered the windows of buildings and vehicles in a decently big radius. Lisa cupped her mouth, eyes wide, but all I did was laugh uncontrollably. We walked a bit more until finally coming across Dawn’s international college for giantesses. Lisa stopped in her tracks and tugged my arm.

 

“Stop. This is where we do it Silas” Lisa said, staring intently at the college.

 

“Come, let’s do it in the parking lot, it’ll make it easier for us to grab some props if we need em” She said.

 

“Alright. Here goes nothing” I said.

 

I grabbed Lisa’s hand and tug her towards the school. We rampaged the parking a lot a bit, trashing various vehicles; we stepped on em, kicked em, threw em, etc. it didn’t us long to near the school, probably the same amount of time for Lisa to get started too. Lisa immediately got down on her knees and pulled my boxers down slowly. Lisa played around with my cock in her hands, sensually stroking it and giving my cock little kisses. My cock quickly grew a few inches, which invited Lisa to shove it right into her mouth. Lisa sucked on my dick for a few minutes, changing up the strokes and occasionally giving me a handjob. I started to get horny and craned my head up, moaning. I reopened my eyes and looked at the school. Not to my surprise, tons of student were watching us in awe.


“Hey Lisa, the new bloods are checking us out” I said.

 

“Awww, so cute… and so tiny. I think it’s time for some props, don’t you think?” Lisa asked, grinning deviously.

 

“Oh, absolutely” I said, licking my lips. Lisa stopped playing with my cock and waited patiently. I walked over to the school and bent down, looking at some of the students. They all jumped back when I got too close. I smiled.

 

I didn’t say anything. Instead, I stood up, grabbed the roof and ripped it clean off. The students started yelling, mostly confused screams. I chuckled and grabbed a few students too scared to move. I opened the palm of my hand and observed my props. I was able to pick up 5 girls. They watched me in terror, but I only smiled.

 

“Ever rode a giant cock? You will now” I said, walking over to Lisa. I plopped the girls onto my now fully erect cockhead. The girls laid on all fours, barely moving. One nervously crawled around. Lisa showed up from below, her gigantic head looming over the girls.

 

“Don’t worry, I brushed today. Minty fresh surprise for your cuties!” Lisa said. She laughed momentarily, before finally opening her mouth wide and sucking onto my cockhead. She went into slowly, closing her eyes and moaning. Lisa moved back and made a smacking noise on my cock with her mouth. She looked up at me and opened her mouth, revealing the 5 girls on her tongue. I got horny at the helpless girls on her tongue and grabbed Lisa’s head, forcing my cock into her mouth. Lisa’s eye widened, but quickly relaxed. I could feel her moving her tongue around my cock, and to my surprise, I could feel the girls being pressed against my cock. Fuck that felt so good. I moaned and moaned at the feeling until I felt I was going to cum. I quickly slid my cock out from her mouth and took a breather, careful not to cum right away. Lisa smiled and held her hand out, spitting the 5 girls out. She gave them one more lick before plopping them off in the parking lot. After a few moments, Lisa and I got a bit more intimate; I laid down on my back, crushing some cars underneath me while Lisa went reverse cowgirl. We tried out various sex positions: doggystyle, missionary, 69, etc. You name it, we did it. We fucked for around 20 minutes before we both got bored.

 

“Time for some new props?” Lisa asked.

 

“Yeah, I got an idea that’ll play into effect later” I said. I walked around picking up various vehicles. I grabbed cars, vans and trucks. I got to Lisa and ran them on her body playfully. Finally, I slowly shoved them into her pussy. The cold steel made her jump, but she thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of vehicles stuffed into her pussy.

 

“I Can’t wait to see what you’re going to do with this” She said.

 

“Same here” I said. I had no idea what I was going to do yet, it was more of a spontaneous thing.

 

After essentially using a bunch of vehicles as dildos for Lisa, we went back to sex. I stopped only after a few minutes, thinking of something incredibly devious. I quickly got up and stomped off to the school really quickly. I snatched up a bunch of students, some girls and some guys. I grabbed around 30 students and brought them to Lisa. I propped her up on all fours, head down and ass up. I spread her ass cheeks open and plopped a student onto her sexy asshole. I towered over her body, angled my cock and slowly inserted my cock into her asshole. I could feel the squirming of the students against my cock slit with fucking made me nearly orgasm. I held it back momentarily, before removing my cock and repeating the same process with the rest of the 29 students. Each student stuffed into Lisa’s asshole made me even hornier. I was getting ready to cum but I thought of something devious.

 

“Oh shit, I’m ready to cum. You wanna drench these freshmans?” I asked. Lisa smiled and nodded.

 

I stood up and quickly scanned around. The school was too big and open, a lot of students could avoid the flood of cum. I kept scanning until I noticed a decently big building out near the school. I stomped off to it and ripped the sign from the pavement. It read: Dawn’s International School for Giantesses: Dormitories; FEMALES ONLY

 

I licked my lips and chuckled. Although they accept men into their school, the school is pretty strict on who can live in the residence; all females and only freshmans. I walked back to Lisa and pulled her over to the dorm. We ripped the roof off and smiled at the freshmans, towering over them immensely.

 

“You girls ever done it with a giant? Well you’re all about to be on the receiving end!” She yelled, laughing. A lot of the girls started freaking out and began rushing to the doors. There were 4 entrances. Lisa and I quickly barricaded the entrances (blocking some with cars and caving in the door for one). Lisa and I surveyed the now trapped building.

 

“There aren’t a lot of girls in here, Silas.” Lisa said, pouting.

 

I picked up one of the girls.

 

“Where’s the rest of you freshmans?” I asked. The girl just shrieked. I kep asking, increasingly with a more annoyed voice until she finally answered.

 

“They’re on a field trip! But the bus should be back any minute now. Please don’t kill me!” The girl pleaded. I chuckled.

 

“Now, now. I’m not a monster. I’ll never kill any of you. Though I’m really, REALLY horny and I wanted to flood your dorm with my cum though and I won’t take no for an answer” I said.

 

“But all our clothes will get ruined!” The girl said. She was about to list off more things and I’m pretty sure she pictured how it would look because she cut herself off and opened her mouth in disgust, thinking about the big mess they’ll have to clean up soon.

 

Lisa and I went at it for a few more minutes, fucking each other right over the poor sorority building, every now and then we’ll accidently come into contact with the building (Lisa’s breasts accidently knocked over a small portion of the building, swaying back and forth), but it mostly stayed intact. Around 5 minutes passed and My cock started to get that familiar tingling feeling; I’m ready to cum. I began thrusting harder against Lisa and she got the cue. Moments before I was ready to cum, I shoved my cock right into her tight asshole and thrusted one last time. The first wave of jizz was enormous. I could feel my balls emptying at each thrust. I haven’t cum in weeks and I continually held back my urge to cum this whole day with her. Thrust after thrust, her ass was getting filled with my thick jizz. Each thrust made Lisa moan louder and louder. My final thrust was my epic finale, I must have came for 3 whole seconds. I stopped thrusting, panting furiously. My cock leisurely slipped out from her anus and fell limp to my side. It was slightly coated in cum. The outside of Lisa’s anus was stained in fresh cum.

 

“You know what I’m thinking babe?” I asked Lisa.

 

“Already knew from the start” said Lisa.

 

Lisa took both her hands and spread her ass cheeks apart. Moments later, Lisa’s anus puckered and out spewed out the thick jizz I pumped into her. The cum gushed out like a waterfall. It didn’t take long for the small sorority house to get flooded in our cum. Sperm painted the walls all around, flowing right into the poor freshman’s living quarters. The girls screamed in terror as they each slowly began getting consumed by the cum. What made me even hornier was that I could see the helpless students that I stuffed into Lisa’s butt from before fall helplessly into the pool of jizz. I counted them off, each falling out one by one. FInally the flood of my thick cum stopped gushing out from Lisa’s asshole and only a few drips fell out. She stayed there, still sitting on the building for a few moments. Fuck she looked so hot like that. Her back arched slightly up and her ass hanging out from the buildings walls, dripping the cum I just thrusted into her. What made me almost pop an instant boner was that she caught the last person to fall out from her anus and licked them clean, before stuffing them back into her butt. I just wanted to go over there and bang her again, but I was just too exhausted. The cum was too much for our makeshift, because the cum literally blasted out from the sorority house, guiding all the girls out with it. They all laid there, dazed as ever in the now cum drenched parking lot, wondering what the hell happened. Lisa got extra slutty and dropped on all fours and began licking up the cum from the parking lot, teasing the girls as she sloshed them around in her mouth.

 

“Fuck you’re wild, Lisa” I said.

 

“Oh you know, I like to have fun.” She said.

 

We got home and relaxed on the bed. I went to the washroom and when I came out, Lisa called me over.

 

“Whats wrong?”  I asked.

 

“I think we forgot something” She said. Lisa shoved her fingers into her pussy and pulled out a tiny car.

 

“Oh fuck the cars. I completely forgot about them.”

“What do we do with them?”

 

“Anyone in them?”

 

“No.”

 

“Well I guess we’ll keep them as model cars.”

 

“And what should we do about this?” Lisa shoved her finger into her anus and pulled out a shrunken girl.”

 

“Oh I got a few things to do to her.” I said.

 

Well that marked the end of our day. We got our clothes on and stomped back home. We laughed about the sexy day we had, telling each other what our favorite things were of the day. And this marks the end of my stories at least. Lisa and I stayed together for the rest of our lives, and I gave up my job as a giant.

 

BUT, that doesn’t mean I can’t tell you all the fucking amazing times I had during my “month of freedom”. What is that, you ask? Well remember when Lisa needed a month off for school, and told me to “enjoy myself”? Well yeah, I definitely enjoyed myself alright; and I have a few more stories to tell from it. Here’s a little hint: I banged the ever living shit out of Stephanie Lake.