- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's been a while since my last entry. Real life is a bitch. Thanks to anyone that reads my stories. I really appreciate you taking the time to read them, regardless of whether or not you enjoy it. Please enjoy my latest entry. 

 

WHAT TO EXPECT: 

- shrunken woman

- shrunken men (VERY BRIEF, NO SEXUAL INTERACTIONS AT ALL)

- shrunken woman sex

- brief giant exploration

- cumshot 

 

 

A month has passed since I announced I’d take a break and also finalized my next winner. I don’t think there was a single day I didn’t think about my next big day; what on Earth am I going to do to ensure a class of people coming to learn the art of shrinking are going to have fun and take away some crucial knowledge? All I could think about was picking the hottest girls there and bringing them to my bedroom, but I knew there was a bigger picture. I’m a role model now for a lot of people, which is odd to think about. A lot of people like me, and it’s not exactly a good example for any of the male giants out there to only think about having their own way. There’s a certain art when it comes to shrinking and growing, and I have to ensure these students know that.

 

I woke up rather leisurely today. I checked the date and my eyes opened up completely. My heart began to race rapidly; all I could hear was my heartbeats. Today is the day. What’s happening you may ask? Well, today is the day that the top class from Dawn’s international college for giantesses was paying me a visit to my home. I spent so many days thinking about what I was going to do, I didn’t even bother to rack all those ideas up into a set-in-stone plan. Shit. I checked my phone at what time they would come; 3:00PM. Perfect. I have lots of time to think about something. DING… DONG! I checked the time on my phone; 3:00PM. Wonderful. My stomach immediately felt woozy. I kept saying “Oh god” under my breath, each step I took. I finally arrived at the door and placed my hand on the knob. My hand ran numb at the thought. I slowly unlocked each latch on my door, yelling “coming!”, even though I took my sweet old time, desperately trying to think of a plan. I finally unlocked the last latch and froze.

 

“Okay Silas, you got this man. Just play it by air, you’ve done that your entire life, no point in drawing a blank now.”

 

I grabbed the knob and slowly turned it. I was ever so careful, opening the door. Each inch I opened it, more and more bodies i school uniforms appeared behind the door. Finally, the door was wide open and I was greeted by multiple students, too much for my nervous mind to comprehend. They all looked equally as nervous, unsure of what I was going to do. The crowd split in two as a woman in a tight, black skirt walked towards me.

 

“Ah. If the address is correct, you must be Silas Brown; the ever so popular media giant. Figuratively, and literally, of course.” She said. The lady chuckled once more.

 

The lady was quite beautiful in fact. Her voice was soft and her eyes were mesmerizing. She had a neat but long ponytail tied tightly behind her head. Each strand of her jet black hair was kept cleanly with hairclips. She wore a standard white and black striped blazer, being very cautious on the cleavage. Her breasts were quite large. She had a very curvaceous figure. One hand rested on her hip, the other was firmly grasping a clipboard chock full of papers. A red pen rested perfectly on her shirt, directly resting inside her cleavage.

 

“I’m Stephanie Lake, President and professor for our top ranked class. I do hope you still remember our deal we made? It’s been almost a month, I’d imagine you’d have done many other things.” She said.

 

“Ah, yes. I remember you, Stephanie. From that email you sent a while ago. I’m so glad you and your class were able to make it today. And to answer your question, I actually haven’t done anything since the email. I sort of took a break for that time-being.” I said, nervously smiling. She rose an eyebrow at me, her light brown eyes staring intently at me.

 

“Inactive for a month I see? Let’s hope you’re not rusty on your teachings. I expect nothing but the best from a person of such caliber as you.” Stephanie said.

 

I ignored the snobby remark with a laugh, and immediately inviting them into my home. I brought them to the area where I had my model city setup for Alice and Sydney, now re-furnished to look like a normal living area. I calmed down now, and counted about 10 students. I was surprised to see 2 guys out of the group. I honestly only expected girls to be there. I thought to myself; you know, maybe it’s because of me these 2 guys decided to join that college and wish to pursue a life like mine. I pushed the thought away. That seems a bit too arrogant of me to think that. I can’t see anyone reasonably wanting to pursue a life that I have; fame, financial freedom, and not to mention; an ever expanding sex life.

 

“So, Mr. Brown, what do you have in store for my students?” Stephanie asked.

 

“Well Ms. Lake, i think you’ll have to answer that question.” I said. Oh god, I have no idea where this is going.

 

“I’m sorry?” Lake responded.

 

“Well, I did my homework and I learned that you teach the brightest class your college has, so I can only assume this is them. I’d assume you’re well versed in the art of shrinking so I was hoping you’d actually be interested in telling me what you want me to teach your students with a cool hands on experience.” I said.

 

“I see. Well let me guess. You didn’t plan and have no idea what to teach. Am I right, Mr. Brown?” She said, slightly tilting her head and raising an eyebrow, impatiently tapping her foot.

 

“Uh…… Yeah, I’m sorry ma’am.” I said.

 

“Silas Brown. I expected more from a person of your status. I thought you would have an entire lesson planned out, but it seems you’re severely disorganized. Fine. Why don’t you start off by shrinking them down? Believe it or not, but they’ve never experienced what it would be like to be tiny.”

 

“THAT, I can do.” I said.

 

From the past month, I was able to get a shrink ray gun, which makes things so much easier. I shot each student with a blast from the shrink ray. They all watched each other slowly shrink, until the last person was 5 inches small. I bent down and picked each one up, placing them on a table at waist level. I crouched down and picked up the last person, which was on of the guys.

 

“Hey you dumbass! Don’t just grab my shirt like that! It costs more than your shitty home! If there’s even one tear or indication of stretching, you’re paying for a brand new one.” He screamed.

 

“Oh! I’m really sorry about that man.” I said, apologizing.

 

He just dusted his shoulders off and looked at me, scoffing as he walked over to the group of students. Ungrateful asshole. The rest of the students were absolutely excited to be shrunken. They ran around the table, comparing themselves to the various objects I had left on it. Stephanie stood on the other side of the table, watching her students. Stephanie began barking a load of orders, telling me what to do and how to teach it. I was desperately running around, trying to meet all her demands. I spent the whole day teaching them different things, playing various activities. Stephanie was tolerable, despite her annoying need for perfection. The only thing that truly ruined the day was that fucking brat from before. All he did was talk during every explanation and attempted to mess up every activity I did. He would hit on all the girls, trying his hardest to get in their pants. I was shocked to see that some of them fell for his shitty personality. I continually tried to get him to shut up or isolate him from the girls, but Ms. Lake insisted that I’d leave him be.

 

The day was finally done and the students were rounded up on the same table we began the day with. Stephanie was busy checking things off her clipboard while I spoke with the class.

 

“Well I hope everyone had a fun time. It was nice meeting all of you and demonstrating what it’s like to be shrunken down. Does anyone have any questions?” I asked. Of course, that brat had to speak up.

 

“Yeah I have one. When are you going to shut the fuck up and let us leave? You’re shitty activities are going to kill me.” He said, laughing along with some of the other girls.

 

Oh I had it with that guy. I wanted to fulfill his thought and throw him off the table, crushing him under my boot. But I couldn’t. That would be on the news everywhere. I’d be ruined, even with the law that I could do whatever I wanted. I ignored his comment and answered the question another student had. There was one girl out of the entire group that had caught my attention. She was a super sexy latina girl with a rather large butt. She was busy talking to that guy but I wanted to ask her some things. Her name was Lisa.

 

“So, Lisa, how did you like the experience?” I asked her. She opened her mouth to speak, but the guy cut her off.

 

“Oh god man just go away. Why are you trying to hit on her? Just fuck off already. We all know you only pursued this job because you couldn’t get pussy anywhere else. You probably enjoy them so tiny because that’s the only way your dick would look big!” He laughed, furiously.

 

He turned around to talk to the girl. She had an embarrassed look on her face, wishing she wasn’t caught in between me and him. Rage filled inside me. I was ready to just slam my fist into his shrunken figure. I clenched my fist hard but held back. My previous temptations of not getting carried away that I tried hard to hold back were dissipating. I began to think about what it would be like to have a bunch of shrunken college girls playing around with my cock. My dick began to get erect at the thought. Soon enough a small bulge began protruding out of my shorts. I began to think about how Lisa would look naked and that’s when I completely lost it.

 

“Alright kid, you think my dick is small? Here’s an up-close and personal sight, you be the judge.”

 

And without hesitation, I pulled my shorts and boxers down, letting my junk fly out. It flopped out and onto the table, startling the students. Stephanie looked at me with disgust, ready to hit me.

 

“Silas! How unprof-” but before she could finish I quickly shrunk her down and caught her mid-air, placing her on the table.

 

“Fuck the rules. Which one of you really want to learn how it is to be a shrunken lady?” I asked. All of them jumped around, screaming “Pick me! Pick me!” throwing their hands high in the air. I thought about picking all the girls up and just going to work on them, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to handle them all. I looked around for 3 girls, well 2 more because I knew for a fact I was going to have my way with Lisa. I spotted two other girls, both with banging bodies. My mind was in completely horny mode. All I could think about was how their bodies looked naked. The annoying kid watched me in shock and tried to run out the house. He was running for the shrink ray gun on the table, attempting to grow himself back. I quickly grabbed him and held him close to my face.

 

“Listen kid, you’re going to sick here and watch me fuck those exact girls you tried to hit on. You EVEN try to do anything but helplessly watch, I’ll do some shit you’re not going to like. DO I make myself clear?” I screamed, his body bending back from the gust of wind my voice produced.



He nodded quickly and didn’t even say a word. I watched him for a few more moments before I dropped him onto the table at a decently high height. He landed directly on his back and cringed at the drop, grabbing at his back slightly. I turned  my attention to the 3 girls i had chosen for this moment and isolated them from the rest, bringing them close to my genitals.

 

“The most basic thing to remember when being a tiny; don’t be attached to the clothing you plan on wearing when on the job. 90% of the time you’re going home naked.” I said.

 

I began to enforce that rule by picking up Lisa with a smile. I teased her a bit, trying to look up her skirt. She playfully pushed it down, but she knew it wasn’t going to last. I wasted no time picking apart her attire, ripping away her skirt and blouse until there was nothing left but her naked body before me.

 

“The next basic rule; bring a towel with you, because you’re going to get licked; A LOT.” I said.

 

I brang Lisa close to my mouth and went to work, pleasuring her vagina. She moaned loudly, arching her back at each tongue lick. I slowly stroked my cock at each lick, just barely feeling the insides of her pussy. I looked down at the two still clothed girls. I plopped Lisa down next to them; her hair was a mess and she was breathing heavily. She ran her fingers through her hair smiling at the 2 girls. I quickly relinquished them of their clothing.

 

“Now time for you to meet your best friend; a giant cock. Expect to see this a lot. Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it very quickly.”

 

I went to work on the 3 girls, each giving them equal playtime of my cock. I stroked them against my shaft, feeling their amazing body against my penis. I watched as the other girls watched in awe at my gigantic genitals, wanting me to play with them. Soon enough I was ready to cum. I stopped stroking one of the girls against my cock and placed them with the rest of them. I rounded up the 8 girls and towered over them, gently stroking my penis.

 

“Now for the finale. Remember when I said you’re going to want to bring a towel? Well it’s not only to wipe off saliva from your body. I got something nice and sticky for you all to bask in. Why don’t you get your professor? She should get some training too.” I said, snickering.

 

The girls surrounded Stephanie and grabbed her, holding her down as they all huddled around. I began to stroke my dick faster and faster, until finally, A stream of cum blasted out from my cock, in a straight line. Stephanie and 4 of the girls flew back from the force of my cum blast. I tried to shower each girl in my jizz, but I saved most of it for Lisa. I towered over her once she was the last one un-drenched and pressed the head of my cock onto her body. I slowly pumped my cock, letting a slow but thick stream of cum envelop all over her. She moaned at the feeling of my thick cum layering on top of her. I get pumping until my balls were completely empty and my penis had run flaccid. I breathed heavily for the next few moments, tired from my finale.

 

Soon enough the shrink powder wore off and I was greeted by a furious professor. She raged on and on about how she’s going to write me up and make sure my entire career goes down the toilet. Quite honestly, I didn’t really care about what she said. As cocky as it sounds, I know I’m one of, if not the biggest giantess/giant content creator in the world and one small instance with a bratty teen and an ego-maniac professor isn’t going to ruin my entire career. There’s still millions of people submitting requests for my contest, hoping to win. A feeling of sorrow crept inside of me with that thought; there are going to be hundreds of thousands if not millions of people that will never get their requests fulfilled. I tried to think about the positives of it, but I still ended up being sad. Soon enough everyone left my home. The bratty teen was the first to run, literally sprinting out of my home with the professor. The rest stayed back to tell me how they truly feeled. Thank the lord because all of the girls said they had fun. Some of them said they were hoping I would have done the exact same thing I did and I made their day. The other guy in the group said it was kinda awkward but he really enjoyed how I took control and did “whatever the fuck I wanted”. His words, not mine. Soon enough everyone left until it was just me and lisa left.

 

“I had a great time with you, Silas.” Lisa said, as she wiped up the cum off her body. I know for a fact my cheeks were bright red from embarrassment.

 

“Oh. No problem Lisa. I’m sorry for all of that. I just… seemed to take a liking to you and that kid was giving me so much attitude for no reason I just had to put im in place…” I said, not daring to even make eye contact.

 

“Listen, Silas. Forget that guy, he’s a waste of space. He’s just some spoiled rich kid who got everything spoon fed to him, so he thinks he’s hot shit by trying to impress me with nice things. You taking charge and shrinking him down, making him feel worthless because you could end his life at any point was what truly turned me on. and .. Mhm…. (she moaned a bit here, biting her lips) when you pulled your pants down and really showed me what’s underneath those shorts, oh baby I lost it.” She said.

 

Lisa reached into her purse, wrote something down and handed it to me. It was a string of numbers that was obviously a phone number; her phone number.

 

“Whenever you wanna have a good time, or even just chill, you call that number. You have my attention now, Silas.” She said.

 

Lisa turned around and began walking to the door. A devious idea instantly popped into my head and I knew I had to go through it. Before she walked out my door, I quickly dialed her number and grabbed my shrink ray gun. She reached into her purse and picked up the phone.

 

“Hello?” She asked.

 

I quickly pointed the shrink ray and shot it at her, shrinking her down immediately. I snatched her up from the ground and held her to my face.

 

“Hey, it’s me. Wanna have some fun?” I said. I could see her biting her lips and laughing. She gave me a nod but looked out to the school bus in concern.

 

“Hey Stephanie! Mark Lisa as absent for your last class! I’m going to teach her a little bit of extra credit!” I said, laughing. I could see Stephanie screaming, but she was too far away for me to properly hear her. The bratty kid looked at me and I thought of the perfect thing to ruin his day.

 

“Hey Kid! She thinks it’s big!” I said as I pulled my shorts down and revealed my rock hard boner. I plopped Lisa on top of my Cock and let her straddle it. She screamed in excitement a bit, treating my fully erect penis like a horse. I laughed at his embarrassed face before slamming the door shut and leisurely walked to my bedroom.

 

Long story short; Lisa is my girlfriend now. Another thing to mention; lord can she ride a cock at any size, small AND normal sized. Lisa left my home in the morning to catch her early classes at the college. I offered to take her there but she said it was alright. I stood outside for a while, 30 minutes to be exact and just gazed out towards the city. My house was located in a remote neighbourhood, away from the big city where everyone lives for free. I wanted to stay away from there because I didn’t want to take the risk of a giantess who was horny for my house. Relocating is a pain, even if it’s free. I saw a giantess walking around the city. She wasn’t really rampaging anything, just walking around saying hi to people and interacting with various things within. Holy crap that looks like a lot of fun. Other than my stunt with those sisters, I never really grew into a giant and explored a city at that size.

 

Screw it. I’m going to do it. Butterflies made their recurring appearance in my stomach and began fluttering about, making me very nervous. My conscience had mixed feelings. My mind was cluttered with “Go on, do it! They’ll love it!” and bits of “No one wants to see a giant. Leave it to the giantesses”. I was a bit nervous about it but i soon pushed away all those thoughts and just thought about myself. I close my eyes and grew; 50 feet to be exact. I looked around for a moment. Houses were half my height, cars were light enough to pick up but took some energy out of me, streetlights were just slightly taller than me. I took a stroll through my neighbourhood. It was early in the morning, so everyone was either already at work or still sleeping. I walked along the lonely dirt path to the city, taking in the countryside. Soon enough I was greeted by a sign: Welcome to giantsville! Population: 50 million. Please enjoy our city! There’s a lot to discover. And boy they weren’t lying about the “lots to discover” part. This city was huge, and when I say huge, I mean MASSIVE. This city was actually larger than the United States of America back in the day. Why they don’t consider it a country is beyond my imagination. I stood on the outskirts, 50ft tall, completely frozen in place.




Soon enough, I heard distant stomping. I froze up even more than I was before and listened. A giant figure appeared above a building. It was the same girl from before. She stepped over the building and had her foot crash down onto the pavement. I have no idea what it’s made of because not a single crack was made with her offset step. She looked at me and smiled, walking towards me. Before I knew it, she was towering way above me. I was only at her thighs. She looked at me and tilted her head before crouching down to my eye level.

 

“Hey! You’re Silas Brown, aren’t you?” She asked enthusiastically.

 

I was still frozen, unsure what to say. She was quite beautiful. I was a bit confused. Why am I so surprised at her? It’s probably because I haven’t seen another girl so massive in front of me. I guess I got a bit too used to being the giant around here. I just nodded back in agreement.

 

“Well hey, don’t be shy. I’m just a fellow giantess, taking a nice stroll through the city. It’s one thing to explore giantsville normal sized, but it’s a completely new experience when you’re gigantic.”

 

I finally found the courage to speak.

 

I cleared my throat. “Yeah. I was actually just about to do that. Decided to take a break from the usual thing.” I smiled at her and began walking into the city. I heard her turn around and a giant hand grabbed me back, pulling me to her.

 

“Uh, not at that size you aren’t! Silas! You gotta explore the city the right way! Take a look at those buildings over there.” She forcefully craned my head to the city. I observed the many different buildings, all with various.

 

“Notice anything?” She asked.

 

“Uh, there’s a lot of buildings.” I Said.

 

“No shit. Think again. What’s so different about each building?”

“They’re all different sizes.”

 

“Bingo! And you know what that means?”

“The Architect was bored of one size?”

 

“No! Silas you idiot! They built those buildings at specific sized for us! They want us to explore the city as a giant. It brings in so many visitors. Do you realize how much people just stand out on the street, hoping a giantess walks near or over them? I made so many people's day just by picking them up and saying hi. I literally almost stepped on a guy and he was jumping for joy because he got to be next to a real life giantess. You’re no different. People love you, Silas. So go out there and please the crowd. And besides, ALL of the buildings there are bigger than 50ft, you’re literally achieving nothing by being so small. Have some fun. Think BIG.” She said.

 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I pictured how big that girl was, when she was stepping over the building. I felt my body grow. Soon enough, it began to feel a bit cooler. I opened my eyes to much of my surprise. I could see so much of the city. I felt a bit woozy looking down and realizing how big I currently am. The girl just smiled at me and put an arm on my shoulder.

 

“See how much more enjoyable it is to be this big?” She asked.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. I feel so much more free and empowering.” I replied.

 

“If you don’t mind me asking, do you plan on stepping on any people or rampaging?” She asked me. She had a worried look on her face, probably hoping I wouldn’t be offended at that.

 

“Definitely not.” I said, sternly. A look of glee surfaced on her face.

 

“Oh, I’m glad. To be honest, I don’t like doing ANY of that stuff. I just love walking around and playing with people. I mean hey, every now and then I’ll step on an empty car in the parking lot and say “oopsies!” or accidently destroy a small infrastructure. But hey, honestly, it’s a lot of fun seeing how much effort you don’t have to put in at this size to break things. At the end of the day as long as as no one is hurt or dead from my actions, I can sleep at night.”

 

“It’s like you stole the words from my mouth… uh… I didn’t quite catch your name?” I asked.

 

“It’s Dawn.” She replied.

 

“Wait, Dawn as in…?” I tried to ask but she cut me off.

 

“No. Not the Dawn you’re thinking of. But I’m flattered. I hope to see you in the city sometime Silas, either giant or normal height. It be fun to explore the city with you.” She said.

 

Dawn gave me a hearty smile and winked, before walking down the same dirt path as I took. She gradually shrunk down until she was normal height and hopped into a car. The car sped past my feet and into the city. I caught a quick glimpse as the car zoomed past my monstrous foot. Holy crap it was small. Probably the size of a hot wheels car. I decided to take my first step 250 feet tall. I felt really heavy and sluggish, but the movement was fluid. My steps made giant “BOOMS”, but yet again the ground didn’t crumble beneath the weight of my feet. I slowly walked into the city until I was walking down a street. I noticed how, despite how big I am, how big everything else is; the streets are incredibly wide (there are like 4-6 lanes per side), how big the sidewalks are (I’m currently walking along it and there’s ample room even when I’m standing on it), and the buildings. Dawn was right; this city was built for us. I stopped once I made it to an intersection. The street was empty, only a few pedestrians walked about the streets. They didn’t seem to notice me but I knew that feeling of invisibility wasn’t going to last. I took another step and heard a little CRUNCH. I stopped immediately. My heart began to race. I raised my foot and looked down, but found nothing. I looked at the bottom of my shoe. My mind was at ease; I only stepped on a trashcan. Holy crap that thing crushed under my foot like it was nothing. I barely even took a step and the damn thing collapsed beneath me. A sense of thrill rushed through my body. Having all this power felt really nice. I smiled a bit at the thought of how much fun I was going to have.

 

Silas the Giant is here.