- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter! Thank you to all who read my story. I greatly appreciate your support. 

Chapter 11.2: Amy and her friends - The Competition

 

 


Finally. It’s time to have some fun with these girls. I laid there on the bed, my legs slightly spread open, inviting the girls to creep closer to my junk.

 

“Don’t be shy, it doesn’t bite.” I said.

 

Each girl took a step closer to my junk, one after the other. Amy led the charge and encouraged them to just dive in.

 

“Here, let me help you girls out.” I said. I leaned forwards a bit and picked up Laura and placed right above my junk. She laid there, motionless by my penis. I picked up Vanessa and placed her next to Laura. She watched my gigantic body in awe, her too motionless on my body.

 

“Well It ain’t gonna get itself up on its own, girls. Tag team!” I said, pushing them to their knees and towards my junk.  The girls still watched it in awe. Finally, they looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and began rubbing my dick slightly. It wasn’t erect, so it laid flaccid on my body as I laid back on the bed. I sat and watched as the girls playfully rubbed my dick. Each passing moment they got more and more excited and encouraged. Vanessa climbed on top of my dick and straddled it like a horse and rocking her hips back and forth. She laid one hand on her right ass, while the other was gently brushing her own hair. She smiled and moaned a bit, enjoying the feeling of straddling a giant cock. Laura stopped rubbing and began walking towards my cock head. She got on her knees and was about to lick it, but I snatched her from the bed and held her by my head.

 

“Hey there sweetie. You having fun?” I asked.

 

“Oh hell yeah, handsome. Why don’t you put me back and let me show you?” Laura said, biting her lip.

 

“Alright, you got yourself a deal. But hey, those clothes look pretty uncomfortable. Let me help you with that.” I said. I slowly tugged at her clothing and ripped it off with ease. Laura slipped off her shoes and tossed it by the bedside, the shoes falling to the floor. I Laura with 2 fingers and gazed upon her body. Laura had a very thin body, but nicely shaped breasts. They were firm, and barely jiggled. I was tempted to lick her all about, but I decided against it.

 

“Alright my tiny, impress me.” I said, as I lowered her back to her original spot. Laura glanced back at me and bit her lips, before getting on all fours and sensually crawled to my cock head, her ass high up in the air. She gazed upon it nervously for a few moments but finally mustered the courage to begin licking. Her soft, tiny licks tickled my cock head, sending small rushes through my body. I smiled and moaned a bit to it. Laura giggled when she heard me moan, and began licking a bit more furiously.

 

Now for Vanessa. She was still straddling my cock (which I won’t lie, felt really good). I picked her up the same way I did for Laura and held her close for inspection.

 

“You got a nice body Vanessa.” I said, licking my lips slightly.

 

“You like it? I think you’ll like it even more in just a moment.” She said. Vanessa began slowly undressing, teasing me a bit. I stayed there and let her do her thing. She teasing got me more turned on. FInally, she slipped off her bra and let her delightful breasts bounce around. She held them and licked them a bit, smiling and watching me dead in my eye as she licked. Soon enough, Vanessa began reaching for her panties. She lowered them just a bit and teased me even more. I decided to have some fun and licked her breasts a bit. She shrieked in enjoyment, her body rocking back. I could see her hands immediately dive for her panties as she began fingering herself. I kept licking her body for a few more moments while she masturbated. The site of a shrunken woman pleasuring herself to the rhythm of your tongue was a site to see. Vanessa’s legs stiffened and her toes curled. She gave out one big yelp and her body immediately loosened up. I could hear her frantic pants as her hand pulled away from her panty. The fingers she used to masturbate with were caked in her fluids. Her panties were drenched right at the bottom. I decided to give her a hand and tugged her pants off. A string of cum stuck between her panties and vagina as I pulled them down. I gazed upon her body. Fuck she was hot. Her body was that of a pornstars; thin waist, big, perfectly rounded breasts, and a bubble butt.

 

I laid her back on my cock and she immediately went back to her straddling position. This time, I could feel her pussy against my cock as she rubbed it. Fuck it felt so good. I could feel my cock starting to harden now. After i stopped thinking about wanting to drench Vanessa in my cum, I immediately began to feel my balls being licked. Oh right. Theres two other girls to still undress.I thought to myself. I can’t believe I forgot about them. I reached my hand down by my balls and blindly picked up one of the girls and brought them to my face. Amy. Funny enough, she was already undressed.

 

“Hey there cutie. How you doing?” Amy asked, Playing with herself.

 

“Oh nothing much really, just enjoying an orgy.” I said, smirking.

 

“You spoiled the fun, Amy. You’re already naked and licking my balls.” I said, playfully pouting.

 

“I know! I know! I just couldn’t help it. You see a nut sack that big, you can help but just want to lick the entire surface area.” She said, giggling. “Well what are you waiting for? You still have Chloe to play with. And the way you destroyed that building just to get to her, I know you wanna drench her.” She said.

 

“You know me too well, Amy.” I said.

 

I had my fun with Amy, licking her all about before setting her down by my balls. I reached around some more and finally found Chloe. I managed to snag her by the leg. I pulled her towards my face, dangling her upside down. Her top was pulled over her face since I was dangling her, so I got a nice shot of her bra. Her breasts were small, but I definitely didn’t mind since her ass was so fat. I finally turned her right side up and held her in my hands. Lisa was the last person that was so hot that I was too nervous to talk. Now Chloe has me tongue tied. Her body was so amazing. Her light brown skin reminded me of Lisa’s. She had jet black hair tied into a cute ponytail.

 

“Well big guy, these clothes aren’t gonna take themselves off.” She said smiling. Holy shit. My heart was literally racing at this point and my hands were getting a little clammy. I slowly brought my right hand towards the body. I rubbed her body all around. She winced when I ran my fingers over her breasts, but immediately marveled in the feeling. I could see her open her mouth in ecstasy but immediately hide it in embarrassment. I smiled a bit and finally ripped off her shirt and bra. I could see her instinctively reach to cover her breasts, but she quickly stopped and let her body stay exposed. I began reaching for her tight shorts and that’s when my stomach began churning and my body grew hot in anticipation. I slowly began pulling her shorts off, inch by inch revealing her body in full. I quickly turned her over and began pulling her shorts down. As her shorts fully pulled off, her ass began jiggling. Holy shit her ass was amazing. I was completely entranced by her ass. All I could think about was licking that cute starfish shaped ass of hers. When I came to my senses, my body had a mind of its own because I regained my composure to me already licking her ass out. Chloe moaned and moaned hard. I got immediately embarrassed and retracted my tongue. I must have went wild, because Chloe’s asshole was gaped open super wide and cover in my spit.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry,” I said. “I don’t know what got over me.”

 

Chloe just kept panting.

 

“Oh my fucking god, Silas. That was fucking amazing. I’m upset you even stopped.” She said.

 

“Please, do it some more.” She begged me.

 

“Sorry, I can’t,” I said. “Trust me you don’t understand how much I want to, but the other girls are going to get jealous that I’m giving you more playtime.”

 

“If you want to win, try something new.” I said. “Excite me.”

 

“You got it.” Chloe said. I slowly lowered her back to my balls.

 

I laid back on my back again and raised my waist up a bit, letting my balls rise from the bed. Amy climbed on my body and joined Vanessa and Laura pleasuring my dick. I won’t lie, the three girls didn’t do much to impress me; it’s mainly why I haven’t really talked about them much. Amy purposely didn’t do anything amazing so she could let her friends have some fun since she was the first girl to get drenched. Vanessa didn’t even move from her straddling position and Laura was just giving me a mini handjob. I could feel the soft licks of Chloe’s tongue licking my balls. They tickled, so every lick sent a little rush through my body. Chloe was constantly on the move because I could feel licks all around my balls. I could see her stand up and watch me, before blowing a kiss and winking. She began giving my sack a few smooches, slowly going down my balls with each passing kiss. She alternated between kisses and licks. Soon her kisses reach the bottom of my balls. Then Chloe surprised me. She crawled underneath my balls and began licking my taint. The unusual feeling sent my mind buzzing, but I can’t lie, I enjoyed every moment of it. Her soft kisses and sloppy licks felt so good. I moaned and could feel my leg stiffening. And then when I thought she had used her hidden weapon, she surprised me even more.

 

Chloe’s licks reached my asshole. The feeling sent an uncomfortable tingle through my body, which made me tense up and stop. The feeling was odd, but somewhat inviting. I didn’t know how I wanted to feel about it; guys don’t typically get their ass licked. I fought the confusing want for her to stop and her to keep going. At this point, my cock was rock solid and I was soon ready to cum, and I found my winner. I finally began to sit upright, sending Amy, Vanessa and Laura flying off my cock and I trapped Chloe under my balls. I told the girls to line up as I dug under my balls and pulled Chloe from underneath and placing them with the rest of the girls. I teased the four girls, kneeling on my bed and towering over them, slowly pumping my cock. The girls laid on their knees, their heads craned upwards and their tongues open. It was cute seeing shrunken women with their tongues open, thinking that they could get all the cum in their mouth. The thought made me hornier, and I could feel my cock getting the tingling feeling that indicates that I’m ready to blow my load.

 

“So, girls,” I said. “I guess you’re wondering who’s going to be the winner.”

 

“It’s me!” Vanessa said.

 

“No, me!” Laura remarked.

 

“Cum on me!” Amy said, jokingly.

 

“I think I know who’s the winner tonight” Chloe said.

 

I smirked because I already knew the winner before this orgy began.

 

“I did say that you needed to be creative to excite me the most, girls.” I said. “And only one girl went above and beyond to excite me.”

 

I began pumping my cock and lowered my body towards the girls. I immediately passed by Amy and began to aim my cock between the other three girls. The girls looked in anticipation, awaiting their white shower. I decided to play with Vanessa and pushed my cock straight into her face. Her eyes open wide with excitement. I felt bad leading her on, so when I finally had the urge to cum, I gave her one short blast, straight to her breasts. Her body flew back onto the bed and she began to cheer in excitement, but i cut her off;

 

“The runner up is Vanessa!” I said. Her smile immediately vanished, but when she realized she still got some of the action, her salty look dissipated. I finally turned to Chloe, pointed my cock straight to her face and unloaded with all my might. Chloe’s body immediately got covered in my cum. I came straight for 3 second, pumping out all the cum I could muster. I couldn’t even see Chloe at this point; just a body drowned in a pool of cum. I got tired and collapsed on the bed near the girls. I could see Chloe wiping the cum off her eyes and basked in the moment. She moaned a bit, caressing her body in my spunk. Fuck that was so hot. I wanted to get up and drench her some more, but I was so exhausted that I couldn’t. I grew back Amy and let her clean up the other girls. I finally finished freshening up and walked back to my room. Amy was being devious and didn’t grow back the three girls. Instead, I caught her stuffing her friends down her panties, silently moaning with each girl being stuffed in. I followed her back to the front door and showed her out, but before she could leave, I grabbed her arm and pulled her back, pressing her ass against my dick.

 

“I’m not done rewarding Chloe on her win, Amy” I said, smiling at her. She smiled said nothing. I ran my hands all across her body and lowered them to her pants. I slowly unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it down a bit. I caressed her waist and slowly slid my right hand down her pants. I rubbed her pussy a bit and grabbed the first shrunken girl I touched. Luckily it was Chloe, completely naked and ready for my taking. I let Amy out the door before slapped her ass and closing the door behind her. I twirled Chloe around I didn’t even have to say anything for her to get the memo. I just went to my computer, sat down, lowered her into my pants and began to do some work (well I attempted to).

 

Spoiler alert, I came on her again. It was the next morning and I woke up to Chloe licking my cock head, shrunken. I smiled and pulled her off the bed. I grew her back and began walking her to the door. I didn’t have any clothes on, and neither did she. I watched as her gigantic ass jiggled with each step. Oh fuck me man. I want do things to her so bad. Chloe was almost out the door, but I stopped her by grabbing her arm. I grew twice her height and pulled her face against my balls. I pulled her back to my bed, sat on the bed and placed her on the bed. I pushed her head to the bed and propped her ass upwards. I hotdogged my cock on her ass and spread them wide open. I fingered her ass to see what I was playing with. My finger alone gaped her a bit. I positioned myself and placed my cock (which was three times as big as her asshole) right next to her ass and slowly pushed.

 

Let’s just say Chloe couldn’t walk for a month.

 

And so ends the adventure of Silas Brown. After the month of freedom, Lisa passed all her giantess exams and joined me. I stopped having solo sessions with girls and Lisa and I began the first giant couple in the community. I won’t lie, I loved the girl and I was certain that I would spend the rest of my life with her. Every now and then when Lisa and I would explore the world as giants, I always thought to myself; I wonder if there was, or will be anyone else in this world that would be as popular as I became.

 

THE END