- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you all enjoy! This is just a startup part of the overall chapter. It'll have a total of 3 sections. 

 

Chapter 11.1:  Amy and her Friends - The Pickup

 

Amy, Chloe, Vanessa and Laura. Those 4 girls gave me one of the best nights of my life. Especially one of them. You’d think me having shrunken orgies are a normal thing for me. You’re one hundred percent right about that. I’ve had shrunken orgies at least once a week in my time as a giant, but all of them combined couldn't even top how much fun I had with these four girls. Whenever I had my orgies in the past, it was just another hot girl I saw on the street that I wanted to play around with. When the time came to shrink them all down and have fun with them, they were either too nervous to do anything fun or downright terrified. With these girls, they made a bet to see who would entice me the most. The feeling of 4 girls frantically going wild, trying to impress me the most was what made that night so memorable.

 

I don’t need to describe how they look, because Amy sent me a candid to get me excited a couple of days ago. I was so nervous/excited that I was barely able to sleep the night before, so when I finally did, I was exhausted when my alarm woke me up and I just went right back to bed. It wasn’t until I could faintly hear my phone buzzing, I swung up from my bed and dove for the phone.

 

15 missed messages from Amy. Shit. I thought to myself. I must be terribly late. Thankfully, I was only 2 hours late, and Amy’s friends didn’t know when to expect me. Her messages entailed where they are and when I should get them. I quickly cleaned up, threw on my clothes (button up shirt and jeans) and ran out the door. I had to skip breakfast to make up for sleeping in. I walked down my street and exited the giant(ess)-proof zone that I lived in (for those that don’t remember, the roads are built to never break under pressure, and giants and giantesses are forbidden from killing anyone or destroying anything in those designated zones). I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and reopened them to sight of someone who was 100 feet tall. I began walking down to the city, my footsteps now leaving cracks in the ground. A small roadside diner was between the city and I. I casually stomped towards it, making the vehicles tremble at each step. I peered down and raised my foot and lightly put it down on a car. The car immediately caved in and the glass shattered. The car gave off black smoke and the frame collapsed on itself. Alright. This is a good size for today. I thought to myself. I always liked doing a size to car test. If I step on a car and can’t feel it, then I’m too big. If I have to give a little bit of effort, then I’m too small. If I don’t really have to try, but I can still feet the metal crunching, then I’m exactly as big as I need to be. I smiled and began to walk towards the city, casually glancing and laughing at the couple's car I just tested on.

 

It took me a few minutes to arrive into the city. Same old same old; the roads are hastily filled with new asphalt after a giant(ess) strolls through, all the cars are run down and old (no one is really dumb enough anymore to bring a nice car here, every person over 50 ft runs to ruin it), buildings that you’d think were made out of construction paper, and so on. The city looked wet, which surprised me because it hasn’t rained in weeks. I was a bit confused, but then I remembered that day I grew to over 500 feet tall and came on the entire city. Man that day was fucking amazing. I destroyed and entire building but accidently brushing my knee against it! When can you ever say you did that? Anyways, I’m rambling.

 

I take my phone out and check Amy’s messages. Okay. She wants me to pick her up first and she’s in the park. I took my time walking down the streets of the giantess torn city. I had some fun, obviously, stepping on various things and bothering some people. It was pretty much my favorite passtime. I gotta tell you man, exploring the world hundreds of feet high is something to imagine. I used to be deathly afraid of heights, but after having this gift, I always imagine how cool it would be to see the world at 1000’s of feet tall. But the bigger you get, the more exhausted you feel afterwards, so it takes a toll on you. I finally arrived at the park and scanned for Amy. It didn’t take long, because she was the only person jumping up and down, waving their arms and screaming “SILAS!”. I stomped off towards her, accidentally crushing a hotdog cart on my way. I froze up and slowly lifted my shoe. Majority of the cart stated plastered to my shoe, with bits of metal and hot dog falling off. Thankfully I didn’t kill anyone. I let out a sigh of relief and turned towards Amy.

 

“Hey there handsome.” She said. “You’re 3 hours late! Where were you?” She said, pouting.

 

“Yeah Sorry about that, Amy. I didn’t sleep well and hit the snooze button one too many times.” I said, grinning a bit and scratching the back of her head. Amy looked good. She had long, luscious brown hair. Her big breasts were complimented with a sexy camisole that stopped before her midriff and wore basic blue jeans (I know I said I wouldn’t explain what they looked like, but they looked too good to not say anything!).

 

“You ready to have some fun?” I asked her. “I even have the thing that you requested for.” I said. Amy’s eyes widened and jumped with glee.

 

“Oh yay! I’m so excited. Okay let’s not waste anymore time! Off to get Laura next!” She said, happily.

 

I bent down and picked her up by the waist, slowly lifting her up with two of my fingers, placing her on my shoulder. It’s a bit odd, but Amy’s always wanted to see what I’ve been able to see so big, and enjoy the moments I have interacting with tinies, so she had me make a little seat set up on my shoulder so she can see it all. I placed her on the seat and she buckled up. Amy gave me the thumbs up and I was ready to start moving.

 

“Where’s Laura at?” I asked.

 

“Laura told me she’s downtown at the local coffee shop.” Amy said. I nodded and took one step and I was met with my stomach growling intensely, and when you’re one hundred feet tall, that sound is amplified. I awkwardly held my stomach at Amy, only to find her giggling slightly.

 

“You mind if I grab a bite to eat before we go?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, go for it,” Amy said. “A lot of the vendors are on break right now.” I smirked and looked around. Tons and tons of hot dog carts just laid around unattended around the park. I smiled and licked my lips before stomping off to the nearest cart. I bent down and snatched the cart from the ground and held it by my head. I easily ripped off the lock from the cart and shook the cart like a salt shaker. Literally everything fell out from the cart, so I spent around thirty seconds picking away whatever wasn’t meat. Oh man, this is going to take a while. I thought to myself. I did this about two or three more times until I finally said screw it. I just snatched the cart from the ground, ripped it open and just dumped absolutely everything down my gullet. I literally went through every hot dog cart (about thirty) and I was still famished. I turned around and found a huge line up. I focused my vision and I saw the most inviting words ever: “The biggest and tastiest hot dogs in the park!” I licked my lips and stomped off hard towards the cart. Everyone immediately dispersed, which left me with the cart. I quickly grabbed the cart and began to pry at the lock, but for some reason it wouldn’t budge. I tugged and tugged at it but the lock just wouldn’t break. Angrily, I just tossed the entire cart in my mouth and began chewing. I was so hungry that I didn’t even worry about the fact that I was chewing down on metal. I was chewing some more until what I thought was a foot kick my tongue. I paused and began sloshing around the thing that I was confused about, before pulling it out with my fingers. To my surprise, it was a middle aged woman slathered in my saliva. I held her close and was surprised to hear her yell at me rather than be scared. I apologized and placed her down on the ground, before finally heading off to find Laura.

 

Man. That was close.

 

It took me around thirty seconds to arrive downtown. I took a left at the bloggers apartment building and found myself staring down at the coffee shop. I stomped off towards it, causing a small intersection pile up and stopped right in front of the shop, towering over it.

 

“Where should i put her?” I asked Amy.

 

“Oh you already know. She likes them big.” Amy responding, giving me a sensual look and looking directly at my crotch. I smiled and nodded.

 

“Alright, it’s go time.” I said to myself. I bent down and grabbed the right side of the coffee shop's roof and ripped it off in one clean go. I scanned the coffee shop. Only terrified coffee drinkers. Hmm, I could have sworn Amy told me she was here. I was just about to ask her if we were in the right spot, but then I finally found Laura, scared in the washroom.

 

“Don’t worry, wash your hands first.” I said to her. She looked at me, completely stunned. I crouched down even more and nudged her body forwards with one finger. Her body somewhat flew towards the sink, but she stopped herself just in time. Laura swung the tap open and lathered her hands with soap and cleaned every crevice.

 

“Good. Now you’re going somewhere not so clean.” I said, before grabbing her by the shirt and pulling her sky high. She shrieked a bit but once she finally laid eyes on Amy, she knew what was going to happen today so her frightened look immediately changed to glee. I pulled my shorts open and dropped Laura from a small height before slapping the elastic back against my waist.

 

The coffee shop was really close to the waterfront, so it didn’t take long for me to reach the beach. The beach was swarming with people. A DJ was in the middle of a huge crowd just partying. The rest stayed off to the sides and minded their own business. A lot of the party goers started chanting my name when I got close. I gave a quick wave and quickly ignored them, because I knew if I kept looking into that crowd any longer, I know for a fact my pants were gonna drop and I would leave a nice stain on the beach. I took my runners off and left it in the parking lot, taking up around 8 spaces. Cars began to honk me, but all I had to do was raise my bare feet over them and they immediately left to find another spot. I began walking straight until I heard a small cruuuunch. I lifted my feet to find a “welcome to giant(ess)ville beach!” flattened on the ground. Oops.

 

My first step into the sand was quite pleasant. No small tremors and no sensation of the ground crumbling beneath my feet. The sand enveloped all around my feet, leaving a nice warm, soft feeling around it. I slowly walked all around the beach looking for Vanessa, but alas I couldn’t find her. I looked over my shoulder to the sound of a pre-teen laughing. I looked closer to find the stupid kid bullying another kid, ruining their sand castle. He had his back turned to me so I crept up behind him. The teen was shouting obscenities and laughing, while kicking away at their sand castle, pointing towards their much bigger and better one. I cleared my throat which made the kid freeze up and slowly turn towards me.

 

“Why don’t you pick on someone your size you little runt?” I said as menacingly as I could. The kid began stammering but I quickly picked him up and began walking to the ocean, stepping on his pathetic sand castle in the process. I held the kid high up in the air and dangled him around to scare him. I finally got bored and crouched down and dropped him about 15 feet from the ground into the water. Glad I did that because right next to where he fell was my initial target; Vanessa. She watched me in awe as my gigantic stature loomed over her.

 

“You’re Silas Brown!” She said, wading in the water.

 

“Yup, and I’ve come to get you, sweetie.” I replied, smiling.

 

“What? Really? What for?” She asked.

 

“Oh, you’ll see soon enough.” I said, before bending down and cupping her out from the water. I held her by my face and blew on her body, drying her off. Her body flailed all around and her hair was left in a frizzy mess. Her body was nice, I can’t deny that. She had medium length blonde hair and a sexy orange swimsuit. She had very large breasts (almost as big as Amy’s, but not quite) and a cute butt. It wasn’t plump and delicious some of the girls I’ve played with, but it complimented her body nicely.

 

After ogling her body for far too long, I lowered her body down into my pants to play with Laura.

 

“Final friend. Where’s she at?” I asked Amy.

 

“Oh, Chloe? She’s always at the gym.” She replied.

 

I licked my lips. The gym, huh? I hope she worked up a sweat. I eagerly sat down on the parking lot, crushing many cars out of my excitement to dust off my feet and slip back into my shoes and stomped off towards the gym.

 

This time, I was really excited to pick this girl up, so I picked up the pace quite a bit. I quickly jogged down each street, tearing up the roads and crushing many, MANY things on the way. It took about 1 minute for me to reach the other end of the city where the gym was located.

 

“The gym’s around the middle of the building actually.” Amy said. I scanned the different windows and found the gym just below my chest. “We should probably wait until she’s outside. I’ll text her right now.” She added.

 

But my horniness took over. I kept curiously looking around to find her until I saw a girl stop her exercise and reach for her phone. Oh. My. God. The ass on her. As if meant for me, Chloe got up from the bench she was sitting on and bent right over in direct view of me to reach for her phone. She wore a sexy sports short that didn’t cover her ass entirely, runners and a cute, tiny top. Her luscious black hair was tied in a long ponytail. My eyes widened at her perfect light brown skin, glistening in sweat. I could feel my heart beating faster and my dick pulsating. I laid both my hands on the glass and leaned in further, slightly cracking the glass. I could hear Amy saying something but my mind was so focused on Chloe that her voice got drowned out in my thirst for that girl. Soon enough I drove my hand through the glass, sending it straight towards Chloe. People working out that were in my hands path were immediately thrown aside. Soon enough my hand subconsciously grasped onto Chloe and reeled back to my body. I held her close to my face, twirling her around and examining her body. I continuously licked my lips every time I turned her body around to take a gander at her plump behind. Oh God. Just one lick. Just one, I told myself, and I did. It took so much willpower to not just pull my pants off and cum on this girl. I pulled her shorts off slowly and watched her bare naked ass in awe before giving her pussy a few good licks, salivating the salty taste of her body. I decided enough was enough and let her slip her shorts back on before pulling my pants down and laying her on my boxers and pulling my pants up, giving her a face full of my ballsack. I snickered and (nearly) jumped for joy at the thought of having an orgy with these girls as I darted back to my home.

 

Once I got home, I ran to my bedroom and pulled the 3 girls out from my pants and placed them on the bed. All of their looks of despair and annoyance were now faces full of glee, ready for my next move. I enlarged Amy back and she gave her speech:

 

“Okay girls, I promised Silas we would give him the time of his life. Don’t be shy I told him you all dreamed of this moment, so don’t hold back. He even made it interesting; the person who pleasures him the best will win the competition and be treated to something special! Me included. So why don’t we all have some fun?” She said, before looking at me and giving me the go. I shrunk her down and placed her on the bed with the bed with her friends. I wasted no time undressing and jumping onto the bed, grabbing the 4 girls in my hand, spreading my legs open and placing them by my manhood. The girls watched in awe as my genitals seemed like mountains to them. My dick was completely flaccid and ready to be pleasured.

 

“Okay girls, are you ready? Remember, it’s a marathon, not a sprint and team work it key. I’ll be picking you girls up one by one for some questions and examination.” I said, chuckling. The girls began creeping towards my junk, wondering where to start.

 

Oh I can’t wait to have some fun.