- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second last chapter of the story! Hope you all enjoy. 

Chapter 10: In Her Eyes


You know, I wasn’t going to bring this up, but honestly this was too cool to pass up. On one of my days off I decided to just have some fun and explore the city. I didn’t really do much other than what I did to almost an entire city (I’ll explain that later). In the midst of all that I had a little fun with a girl I picked up off the street. Little did I know she was a journalist for a blog mainly for giant and giantess stuff. In fact, she ended up having encounters with me for almost the entire day, so she decided to blog about her eventful day. Her name was Maria Langley. Her blog was on giant(ess).net and it actually made the top page with over 50 million page views, their second all time highest only being 100 thousand. I guess I’m a popular guy. Anyways, this was her blog:


Most would think a day spent with Silas the giant would be amazing. I mean who wouldn’t want to be around him? He’s literally the most popular man on the planet, and most likely will be for years to come. I won’t lie, I had a great time being with Silas; being with him was easily the most thrill seeking time of my life and I’ve never been pleasured in such a way like how Silas accomplished. But at the same time I’ve never feared for my life and expected imminent death as much as I did by just being in his presence. Yesterday (September 17) was the most eventful day of my life and I don’t think anything in my lifetime will be able to top it.


It was actually quite a normal day, at first. I woke up, poured my coffee, slipped on my PJs and stepped out onto my balcony and enjoyed the morning view; a giant,naked, voluptuous woman walking down the road my apartment resided on, picking up unsuspecting joggers and using them as her morning meal. I guess living in the giant(ess) zones aren’t always as they seem to be. I mean sure, everything is free and you don’t even pay a dime for a single thing, but you never know when today will be your last. Hell, you aren’t even safe in your own home at any given time. Last week the dude in the room just one floor above me was abducted in the middle of the night and was never to be seen again. Within the same night someone already applied and moved into the room. It seems no one really gives a shit about the lethality of living in a giant(ess) zone. There are even dedicated places were giantesses frequent to a quick snack or need to smear their boots. Some hope that they’ll be taken home as her new toy while some pray to be her next snack. It’s an odd world we live in.


I’ve managed to live a normal live in the giant(ess) zone. The only run in I’ve ever had was I almost got stepped on by a drunk giantess walking home. I was able to quickly dodge out of the way. Her foot crashed down right next to me, sending me flying a feet. I took a quick glance at her and grimaced a bit because her shoes were caked in blood and bits I can only assume were those unlucky to dodge her.


I digress.


After my morning coffee, I threw on some lazy wear and headed down to my office in the heart of the city. I worked for a few hours and decided it was time for a break, so I headed down to my favorite coffee shop (yes I love coffee if you can’t tell), ordered my usual (chicken club sandwich and a large double-double), and sat down. So far so good. Then, I heard something unusual. Very faint thuds in the distance, accompanied with people cheering. A couple people rose from their seat, looked out the window and immediately darted out the coffee shop and whipped out their phones. It didn’t take long for the people to quickly throw their phones back in their pockets and run back inside the shop because a great big shadow enveloped overtop them. What the hell is out there? I asked to myself, and soon enough I got my answer.


A gigantic foot came crashing down right next to the coffee shop. It was so powerful that the ground shook, knocking down tables and sending people the floor. The glass surrounded the coffee shop shattered all around. The giant foot rose, leaving a few flattened vehicles on the street while the rest stayed plastered to the giant(ess)’ boot. I quickly scanned their shoes; not a single drop of blood in sight. My oh my that was quite the refreshing sight. The foot came crashing down again, this time to the side of the shop. The people inside screamed and tried to hide, but it was soon to be pointless. The roof of the coffee shop began to tremble, and without any effort, the roof came flying off, the early morning light flooding the shop. Again, I was surprised, not that I was still alive, but the person that destroyed my favorite coffee shop.


Silas, the giant.


SIlas looked inside the shop, looking half asleep, scanning all the people inside. Some cheered him on, while others cowered in terror. I was in complete shock to even be able to process anything. It’s been so long since I had any encounter with someone more than 50 feet tall, and this is certainly the closest I’ve ever been to Silas. Silas lazily bent down and picked up a couple girls, checking them out. He stripped the clothes off some of them so effortlessly, that I wondered how many times he's done that (or how strong a man being hundreds upon hundreds feet would be). He looked particularly uninterested with the lot in the shop, until he looked at me. Silas watched me for a while. A little too long in fact which began to worry me. He quickly plopped down the busty blonde that he was about to have his way with and began to aim his grasp towards me. I quickly shrieked and ducked under my table that I was using earlier. Silas picked up the table and quickly flung it away. I managed to get up and sit on my butt and began to quickly crawl backwards, but it was no use; he was just too big. His hand alone was almost as big as the coffee shop. He managed to grab my baggy shirt and began to lift me into the air. I tugged and tugged until my shirt managed to rip as I came plummeting to the ground. I hit the ground pretty hard, which dazed me for a few moments. Now I was in a full effect adrenaline rush.


I quickly rose up to my feet and dashed out of the shop. I quickly looked up to see a gigantic man towering over the shop. His body was slow (probably due to how massive he was), so it gave me time to run. I ran down the street, frantically sprinting to my car. I could see Silas turn around and reposition, each of his steps sending tremors through the city. Holy shit. He’s going to chase me. I thought. I genuinely thought I was going to die at this point. I remember the last time someone angered a giantess. He spent the rest of the day smeared against her foot. Anyways, I finally managed to get to my car. Silas was still in tow, leisurely walking towards my location. I quickly turned on my car and blasted down the street. His footsteps were constant and I could see his enormous stature in my rear view mirrors. I took a hard right at an intersection and began speeding down towards my apartment. The footsteps died out.


Alright, I think I’m safe. I thought to myself. Oh how I was so wrong. Immediately after, a giant foot came crashing down in front of me. I slammed on my breaks and just barely managed to stop in front of the boot. It didn’t take long for my car to get snagged and taken to the skies. My body felt weird as I began to rise high into the sky. I finally stopped going up in the air, only to be met with the roof of my car being ripped off to the sites of a smiling Silas. He sneakily licked his lips before plucking me from my car. He dropped the car out from his hand as I watched it plummet to the ground. He watched me a bit with a devious grin, sizing me up. He tried pulling up my shirt, but I quickly fought back (not my smartest choice). He looked a bit annoyed but finally began to lower me. Oh thank god I think he’s bored of me. Oh how I was wrong again. With his other hand, Silas began to slowly pull his shorts from his body. He dangled me above his shorts and began to lower me down. My vision began to get darker and darker, before finally being placed on what I could only assume were his genitals. I looked up in fear uncertain of what was next, only to be met with a devious, gigantic grin. Silas quickly slapped the elastic against his waist and my vision was completely pitch black. I stayed there, on all fours, virtually terrified to move. I began to crawl a bit, feeling soft flesh at each crawl. I could hear quiet, muffled moans, met with his hands rubbing his junk. I think I’m making him horny. After that, I didn’t dare move a single muscle.


I must have been trapped in there for a good 10 minutes. All I could hear was his gigantic feet crashing into the city streets with the occasional car being victim to his shoes. Soon enough his destructive path stopped as I could only hear normal footsteps walking along pavement. I could hear a door open. He must have come home now. Moments later, Silas removed me from my prison, dangling me high above the air. He watched me for a moment, before dropping me on his table. I stood there, now shrunken (seems him shrinking from giant size to normal size shrunk me too) as I gazed upon his still gigantic body. He casually took his shirt off to reveal his rather average looking torso (no 6 pack in sight). You’d think a man like Silas would want to look the best to impress his fans, but he actually just looks normal. Soon enough his hands went to his shorts, and my heart skipped a beat. I just realized he was already half naked. He slowly began to pull his shorts down, almost as if he was teasing me. After what felt like an eternity of anticipation, Silas finally pulled his shorts off. I gazed at his semi erect penis, and my oh my it stared back. The level of the table was perfect for teasing tinies. His junk was practically the only thing in my immediate vision. He didn’t really say much. Seems like he’s done this so many times that he finally got bored of the whole schtick and just decided to whatever pleased him. He calmly stuck his hand out and grabbed me, walking towards his bed. His warm hand was quite inviting, I deny that. It felt kind of nice being in his embrace, but then I quickly remembered how many hundreds (maybe thousands) of girls he’s had naked in his same hand.


Silas finally sat down on his bed, laying on his back, propped up against his pillow, examining me. He began to tug at my clothes, and this time I  knew he wasn’t going to take no for an answer.


Without much effort, Silas stripped me of my work clothes. There we stood, both naked and alone in his bedroom, only I was merely a few inches small. He analyzed me like I was a collectible minifigure, checking every nook and cranny for detail. Things are about to get descriptive here, so if you’re under 18, please scroll to the final paragraph.


Anyways, Silas began by slowly licking my breasts. My god it felt so good. I started this day in fear for my life, but now I’m begging for the day to never end. It didn’t take long for him to lather my body in his spit; his licks were soft and welcoming. It felt like my entire body was being massaged. My body relaxed and I couldn’t help but moan slightly. Silas stopped and looked at me. My heart raced a bit and my face grew hot in embarrassment. He smiled and licked his lips again. This time he spun me around and held my body so my ass was aimed straight to his face and my body was slightly angled downwards. I could see the rest of his body on this angle. I could feel his fingers invading my womanhood, testing the waters. I gasped each time he got more and more adventurous. Soon enough his fingers stopped poking around my body and I was greeted back with his succulent tongue. His tongue slapped against my ass, playfully licking the surface of my pussy. I could see his legs starts to move about and his toes slightly curling. Soon enough his hand slowly made its way to his penis. Each lick was met in perfect sync with him rubbing his own dick.


Soon enough his dick began to rise and he went into a full stroking motion. Soon enough after Silas was done pleasuring my insides, he slowly began to bring me to his junk. He plopped me down by his balls and left me there. I stood there, mildly confused on what he wanted me to do (apparently his favorite thing was having his balls licked, something I wasn’t aware of). It didn’t take long until Silas took charge and grabbed me, before shoving me face first into his ballsack. My face pressed against his balls. My lungs were invaded by a mild, musky smell. He rubbed me against his sack while he pleasured himself with his other hand. He got increasingly aggressive every few strokes, until he finally got bored.  


At this point in time, Silas was lying on his back, but he stood up to get something. As he sat upright, his balls came crashing down on me, pinning me between his bed and his balls. I could feel the weight of his body against me, but at the same time I wasn’t in pain because, as awkward as it was, his balls were rather soft to the touch. Silas finally laid back down on his back, freeing me. I laid there, gazing upon his huge ballsack. I mean, tons of girls have done it. Why can’t I?  I said to myself. I closed my eyes, stuck my tongue out and began to slowly inch towards his balls, but before I could finally get a taste for myself, Silas picked me back up. This time, his hand was lathered in nicely scented creme. I gazed at his now completely erect dick (it was like looking at a skyscraper), lathered in probably the same creme. It didn’t take long until SIlas pressed me against his rock hard cock. I could feel his hands gently clutching his manhood. Moments later, his hand began to shift upwards and downwards, my entire body moving to his command. My breasts slickly rubbing against his penis. My body effortlessly stroked against his cock. Silas’ moans got increasingly louder every few minutes, indicating the nearing of his climax. Soon enough he stopped masturbating me against his cock, dropped me on his bed and loomed over me, furiously stroking his cock. The thought of his cumshot frightened me, thinking I would drown, I quickly blurted out a line.


“Be a shame to waste such a gigantic load on one girl, don’t you think?” I said to him, but he didn’t respond. At this point I admitted defeat, got on my knees and looked up, ready to take the biggest cumshot of my life. I waited for almost 10 seconds until I thought he was taking way too long to find him sitting by his bedside, texting away. He threw his shirt on and began pulling his shorts up until I asked him what he was doing. All he did was smile and told me that I gave him the perfect idea, before putting me on the cloth of his underwear and pulling it up, again pinning me against his balls.


I was trapped in there for probably a good 10 minutes until he pulled me out. We were in some random alleyway in the city. I asked him what the hell he was doing and he said that I’ll see as long as I stay in the area. He smiled and ushered me out of the alleyway where I was met by hundreds of thousands of girls screaming and yelling, their phones out with their hands hovering over the record button. I asked a girl what everyone was doing here and she said that Silas sent out a tweet saying he was going to do a meet and greet in the city and that they should come for a surprise. I thought it was absurd. How the hell was he going to accomplish that.


And then it hit me. It be a waste to use all that cum on just one tiny girl. That sneaky bastard. Before I could warn the girls, the day soon became night. I checked my phone: 3:30P.M. What the hell? Why is it dark now? I decided to look up to confirm my suspicions. Oh. My. God. He was so big. I could have sworn I was looking at godzilla or something. I looked up, staring at Silas now well over 700 feet tall. The tallest buildings in the city barely even scaled past his shins. He grinned greatly, completely nude and stroking his penis. Silas began to crouch down, his stature so massive that it looked like he was in slo mo. His knee skimmed a building and nearly eviscerated it. Half the building was crushed underneath his gigantic knee. It looked like a sand castle, because the building was crushed like it was nothing. The earth shook this time. It felt like the world was literally about to end. Again I began to fear for my life. I quickly darted into a building and sprinted my way up to roof. I looked over the edge to still see hundreds of thousands of girls eagerly awaiting Silas. Do they not realize what he’s going to do? But it was too late.


Silas moaned loudly, but it didn’t sound like a moan. It sounded like a giant monster, angrily awakening from its slumber. I could see him pumping his cock faster and faster until he finally rocked his head back and I saw it.


A wave of cum spewed out from his cock head, heading straight for the city. It looked like a meteor shower; thick white cum began falling down upon the city. The cum finally crashed down into the girls, making a massive sound. The cum exploded in all directions after hitting the city. One moment it was a peaceful city, next it was a giant’s playground, drenched in his cum. It looked like a massacre with all the cum being plastered onto the city. Silas was spewing out cum for a while. A huge area of the city was just completely flooded in cum. All I could see was white. The sky began to get dark again and as I peered up, a giant wad of cum came flying towards me. It hit me and I was instantly knocked out I could faintly hear girls screaming in glee, but the cum was so powerful that it nearly rendered me unconscious. I don’t know how long I was out for but when I awoke, all I could still see was white. I got up on my knees, but when I tried to stand on my two feet, I slipped and face planted directly into cum. I tried desperately to get up, but I kept slipping and further drenching myself in cum (at this time, I didn’t even realize I was still completely butt naked in public). It took me a while to stand up, but I finally did. I looked around and I was initially terrified. Bodies. Bodies everywhere I looked. After looking longer I realized they were all enjoying themselves. How could you possibly enjoy the feeling of almost drowning in a man’s gigantic spunk? The thought baffled me, but at the same time I was grinning from ear to ear. I managed to walk down an entire block. Cum splatters were everywhere. This entire city got drenched. I just remember walking back to my apartment, swinging my door open and just knocking out on my bed, completely drenched in cum still.


The next morning I surfed the web and was met with some interesting pictures. As I suspected the entire city was caked in Silas’ cum. Tons of buildings were actually destroyed from the impact of his cum. I looked out my window. Not surprised. The city is still drenched. It’s going to take months to clean all of this up.


I quickly searched up Silas, and again not to my surprise he is currently the most talked about person. One person was on a forum explaining that he initially had plans to crash a Misa Misa concert and drench those girls in cum, but was rudely interrupted by the cops needing his help. She thinks this was his big break. I sat back in my chair, thinking about all the stuff that happened the day before.


I don’t think anything in my entire life will be able to top the day I spent with Silas, the giant.


Maria Langley, Chief Editor for giant(ess).net



Pretty awesome blog huh? Man I couldn’t have explained that day better than she could. After all this time, I finally got my big break. Some say it was overkill, but hey who fucking cares. When will you ever get to say that you almost grew to 1000 feet tall and literally came on an entire city full of lovely ladies?


Well friends, it seems our time together is coming to an end. All the really cool stuff has almost been spoken about. I just have one last amazing story to tell. You guys Remember Amy? The girl I first started this wild ride with? Well remember when she said she’d be back but with friends? Well she delivered for one final ride.