- Text Size +

Jean Bonadvis had given his crew the orders to fall back and let the Tyger do what it did best. No coward himself, Bonadvis was badly shaken by the missing section of the front of his ship. He'd examined it at a free moment, crawling over the bow with his lantern to assess the damage. The bowsprit was gone entirely, and the front of the ship bore a tremendous gouge, one that was perfectly round and smooth. He ran his hand over the timbers that hadn't been seared away by the brilliant light: more than polished, the surface felt glassy-smooth. The fact of this defied finding a seat in his mind, however, and he lay there murmuring to himself, running his hand over the intriguing surface until his First Mate yanked him away by his coat.

His question as to the intrusion was cut short by the First Mate's arm pointing upward and the expression of abject horror on his face. Bonadvis was compelled to stare in the indicated direction, and he did so just in time to see an immense bare palm reaching for his ship. Slender, powerful fingers wrapped around the sloop-of-war like the arms of a gigantic squid, as depicted in woodcuts and scrimshaw, but this was less of a struggle. In illustrations, the great squid was fierce, grappling with the ship, straining to contain and even crush the vessel. But here, the long fingers simply scooped the ship out of the water, over the Tyger, and crossing the bay in no time at all.

"Where is she taking us?" screamed the able-bodied seamen. "We're all going to die!" "What's happening? This is impossible!" The frenzy of grown men babbling like children stoked a fire in Bonadvis's chest. He struggled to climb to his feet—the deck swayed and groaned beneath him—and fired a shot into the crowd of his own crew. Nearly at once, they all froze and turned to him.

"Attend, you sons-of-moles!" he shouted over the agonized ship's structure and high winds that came out of nowhere. "We still 'ave a mission to do! You're all being paid very well by le roi George, are you not? Does not gold carry ze same weight, zees close to ze equator? Does ze rule of law no longer apply on zees far-flung islands? I think she does!" Finding the deck more or less level, Bonadvis stalked toward his crew, a mass of huge eyes and hanging jaws. He even reached up and placed his hand against the callused pad at the base of one long finger, to steady himself, doing so with deliberate nonchalance for the benefit of his audience. "You will perform your duties, you shit-sausages, and you will conduct yourselves like ze stout-hearted gentlemen I 'ired! Upon my heart, ze next fly-fucker to−... what are you all gaping at?"

"Aw, lookit th' pretty li'l bugs scamperin' around!" A young woman's voice boomed across the Bennet like thunder, but much louder and much closer than anyone was comfortable with. "Dancin' around in their pretty li'l coats!"

Slowly, Bonadvis turned from his aghast crew toward the (missing) bow of his ship and beheld the vision that transfixed his men. Lovely Mari's face hovered before them like a mountain they were about to crash into, save that she held their sloop-of-war immobile within one dainty palm. He stared into her heart-shaped pupils, and his heart threatened to freeze in his chest. Who was this goddess? What monstrosity from the deep had manifested and seized them? What was her intent with them?

Very conscious of a few dozen eyes boring into his back, Bonadvis took one unsteady step forward, and then another with more confidence. "Ma belle jeune femme," he called out, for despite its size her face was wholly endearing, "it is with no exaggeration that I entitle you the most beautiful vision these lowly eyes have been privileged to behold!" He removed his tricorn, spread his arms wide, and threw himself into a deep bow with a practiced flourish.

Rolls of flesh bunched upon the long bridge of the giantess's nose as she crinkled cutely. "Well, looka here: th' first real gentleman I've met on this entire trip! How'd y'do, there, li'l sir?"

Heartened, Bonadvis looked back at his crew with a wink. Their faces began to melt into hopeful grins. "Very well, énorme belle femme, very well indeed! I'm honored to receive your notice, vraiment! Please to be assured, ze 'umble Captain Jean Bonadvis is entirely at your service."

Broad, sculpted eyebrows rose upon the cliff of her alabaster forehead. "Izzat true? You'll do enna-thin' I say?"

"Avec un immense plaisir, jolie fille!" He flashed her his most dazzling smile.

Twin crimson irises the size of stained-glass windows rolled to the upper right. "So… if I told you do do a li'l dance, you'd have to do it?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Bonadvis's hard leather shoes clomped and skidded across the deck in a dazzling demonstration. His upper body swooped in a long coat of red velvet trimmed in gold, and his arms swung about, the bobbing lantern glowing about his person in pleasing patterns. Behind him, his crew made noises of appreciation and light applause.

"An' what if I told ya to sing at me?"

"Well, mon bébé mignon, my voice, she is not what she used to be," he said. Nonetheless he cleared his throat and belted out a passable "Taisez-vous, ma musette" to the surprise and relief of his crew.

"That was lovely! You'll, uh, pardon me if I don't clap for ya!" She giggled, and the captain's lantern flashed against her long and glistening incisors. The crew assured her it was quite all right that she did not applaud just then. "Hmm, what else? I guess I should demand ya t' have good taste!"

Bonadvis straightened up, furrowing his brow. "As you can see, ma cher, I already have ze impeccable taste in clothing, non?" He swept an arm over his finery, chuckling. "An' my 'eart, she belongs to you, so do I not have ze best taste in women?"

"Naw, that ain't what I mean," rumbled Lovely Mari, licking her teeth. Her huge tongue glittered in the lantern light. "I mean ya gotta make y'rself taste good fer me." Massive and silent as a whale beneath the waves, her other hand descended upon the Bennet. The crew quailed and retreated against the poop deck, leaving Capt. Bonadvis quite alone as her huge thumb and forefinger pinched his long velvet coat and hoisted him carelessly from the main deck. His dark shoes and white stockings kicked and flailed in the chilly night air above the heads of his men. Mari only parted her broad, pink, full lips and let the moon glow on her rows of huge, perfect teeth, widening her jaws into a chasm beneath the tiny Frenchman. Moans of fright arose from the seamen of the Bennet.

Lovely Mari closed her sweet mouth and blinked prettily at the men. "What's that all about? You don't wanna see your cap'n do a little dance on my tongue an' go singin' down my throat?" The crew cried out exhortation against these, almost as one voice. "Aww, such loyalty! None o' them wanna see you get hurt, cap'n! Ain't that sweet?"

Bonadvis, swinging freely hundreds of feet above sea level, agreed that this was a kindly sentiment.

"So let's put them all away, so's they don't hafta witness enna-thin' that'll give 'em bad dreams!" Lovely Mari puckered her sensual lips together in a throbbing kiss to the crew, and then she seemingly shot up into the heavens. The crew watched her head ascend, witnessed the William and its crew cradled securely between humongous breasts, and saw yards and yards of sweet, smooth, pale flesh spooling past their decks. Those few by the railings shouted that the ocean was nearing them, yet the giantess held them securely in her hand, seemingly without intent to drop them to the water. That was glad tidings, for surely they could not have survived the collision.

They could only stare helplessly at the vast, flat belly of the young woman, the round hip that rose and turned before them, extending to an especially pronounced buttock, flecked with what kelp and small fish that hadn't managed to flow down its grand slopes as the waters of the Caribbean returned to their source far below. Another buttock emerged as the grand, slender arm swept them around her immensity, and the crew found themselves, to their surprise and delight, staring into the shadowy cleft of the largest, most beautiful ass cheeks they could ever have imagined in their lives.

Far above the rolling fog that blanketed the sea, the exaggeratedly round rump of the giantess shone with moonlight. Her slender waist swept down from above, the indentation of her spine wound gracefully down the sheer slopes of succulent, healthy flesh, to the twin dimples above her buttocks. Between these shyly began the gentle crevice that led down between her cheeks and on into the mysteries of her femininity, on a grander scale than was easily apprehended. The crew gave a cheer to see such rampant and spreading beauty before them.

Lovely Mari giggled coquettishly, her voice echoing from far above, and she gave her butt a gentle little shake. The massive buttocks swayed with astounding mass before the crew, heaving their bulk from side to side. The dark crack of her ass careened left and right in their vision, long and slow sweeps back and forth, as her ripe and youthful buttocks danced for their pleasure. Again the crew cheered, whistling and shouting in great joy at their luck, to witness such a display.

"This part's gonna be difficult," Mari whispered to the Frenchman between her fingertips. "I'm gonna hafta put you down for a sec, y'mind?" Promptly she stuck out her tongue, long and hot pink in the moonlight, and carefully placed the tiny man upon it, near the end.

Captain Bonadvis stared up at the giantess in terror, now only able to see the unfathomable black pits of her nostrils, her prominent cheekbones jutting below her immense eyes, and the ringlets of golden hair, drying in the night's breezes at this altitude. Wind gusted around him and he threw himself flat to the bed of her taste buds, less disgusted with plastering himself in saliva than he was fearful of being swept off the monstrosity and sent free-falling to wherever the wind might carry him. At least he was spared the horrors of her throat and the threat of her teeth, as her cushioning lips wrapped tightly around the base of her tongue, leaving Bonadvis on nothing more than a fleshy ledge protruding from the giantess's beautiful face.

With her hand free, she slipped her fingers as best she could around one immense buttock, dug her fingertips deep into her flesh, and hauled the colossal bulk aside. The crew's cheers changed to gasps of confusion and shock as the moonlight shone within the shadowy crevasse to expose the gigantic woman's anus: utterly hairless and clean, it hovered in an aura of health and warmth unalike any other aspect of these privateers' existence. They stared in surprise, taking in new information they'd been curious about, wondering whether the women they'd known had contained such a secret, such a gift, when the blooming sphincter began to enlarge. Their eyes grew huge, drinking in the spectacle of deep, thin radial lines drawing down into the pulsing smooch of the giantess's anus, but only when the shadows overtook their ship did they realize what was happening. For Mari's immense buttocks spread over the port and starboard sections of the craft, slowly blocking the ambient glow of the moon, and the bow of the Bennet began to crumble and rend with godawful noise. They glimpsed the shiny, strong fingernails of her powerful fingers, straining to hold back the incalculable tonnage of one colossal buttock, as their ship advanced deeper and deeper into her crack. Powerful timbers peeled away from the structure of the ship, roaring like thunder as they sundered and snapped away, and the crew watched large segments of their vessel fly over their heads or bounce against the interior walls of Mari's butt cheeks before colliding with the ship once more.

Horrifically, the huge anus appeared to become excited with the destruction, pushing out and throbbing with anticipation, until finally a dark seam began to form within its center. The crew raised a cry of anxiety as Mari's asshole grew and swelled and expanded, embracing the fore of the ship, then contracting to crunch it into pieces, then gaping open once more. They hurled accusations against the giantess, they cursed the gods that had forsaken them, and the spreading fuchsia of tender flesh rose over them, enclosed them, and sucked them within. The cries of the men echoed within Mari's capacious rectum, then, and the last of the Bennet exploded with raw destructive force when the giantess released her buttock and let her ass fully close upon the fragile little sloop.

The crew of the Tyger, heaving upon the churning sea's surface, rocked in waves created by this gigantic young woman's bare thighs, stared up in abject terror. They scrambled to dodge the planks and cargo of the Bennet that rained all around them. The blood drained from their faces as they heard the howls of twenty men abruptly silenced, supplanted by the frivolous giggles of the goddess towering above them. Yet they could not tear their eyes away from her protruding, perfectly formed ass cheeks, quivering directly overhead, as Mari slapped her own butt with satisfaction, sprinkling the last of the Bennet from her deep and plunging ass crack.

Her huge hand floated beyond the tip of her clammy, dried tongue and she plucked up Captain Bonadvis once again. "Let no one say I ain't a goddess o' mercy," she whispered to him, her sweet breath blowing back his hair and rippling his clothes. Before the minuscule Frenchman could compose a rejoinder in her foreign tongue, Mari threw her cavernous mouth wide open once more and dropped him inside.

Bonadvis collapsed to her tongue, now moist with a thick coat of her saliva. The viscous fluid adhered him there, and his little lantern illuminated the pink and red grotto of her mouth. With a sharp clack, all her teeth collided and lined up with each other, and beyond these her lips sealed. Stricken with awe, the captain rose to his knees and swung his lantern about, staring at this remarkable environment. Ivory molars glinted on either side, huge and compelling. He tracked the narrow ridge that ran along the roof of her mouth, studying the network of her tiny blue veins with genuine fascination. Even her tongue held him rapt, and he reached down to run his fingertips through a thin coat of creamy film building up on the back of it. His palm was caked in it, the residue of meals and drinks and anything else she took into her mouth. Chuckling, he wiped it on his coat and peered at Mari's tonsils, lumpy nodes framing her throat, and the uvula that bobbed and twitched with a life of its own.

"Sacre bleu," he murmured reventially. He held up his lantern and examined the giantess's uvula: it glowed warmly with his light, pulsing slightly as she breathed. Not through her mouth, obviously, but torrential winds rushed up from her throat and down from her sinuses. His heart pounded with the excitement of personally witnessing such intimate processes! This lovely woman, this goddess had stored him in her mouth and invited him to observe the wonder of her composition! Bonadvis laughed louder, his chest swelling with gratitude for this miracle. If only there was something he could do to show her how he felt right now! This intimacy, this privacy, this rare connection she imbued him with! "Oh, ma déesse, je pense que je t'aime." He would be her partner, yes, he would, her little companion. His eyes ran over the smooth, pale boulders of her teeth: he could clean these very closely, yes, he could. It would be his pleasure to flush them out and polish them up, after every meal. And her tongue, well, it just needed a good scraping to return to a clean, healthful state, and he was the man for this job, yes, he was! He laughed again, thrilled with the confusion of emotion surging through him now. Where did this warmth come from, this affection? Was this some deep desire always lurking within him, never able to manifest until this outrageously gorgeous goddess imposed herself upon him? Ah, but what an imposition, he thought, stroking her uvula. A welcome imposition, most welcome. Allow me to dedicate myself entirely to your service, ma déesse!

He gave a bad stroke to her dangly uvula: it retracted, the curtains of her throat widened, and her tongue reared and bucked toward its ceiling. Thrown off balance, Bonadvis pitched forward helplessly, his terrified screams echoing sharply off every yard of glistening throat as he and his little lantern plummeted toward the giantess's stomach.

Finally feeling that annoying morsel slide satisfactorily down her throat, Mari hummed a welcoming tune to the fancy little Frenchman. Below her jaw, Mary Read and Anne Bonny stared in horror.

"Did she…" started Read, sinking to her knees.

Bonny had fallen back to the deck, partly to relieve the strain of craning up to look at the giantess's head, partly because her legs threatened to give out. "She ate him," she whispered. "She just gulped him down."

Rackham had nothing to say, having passed out due to blood loss, on top of the difficulty of comprehending what the fuck was going on.

Mari simply smiled beneficently upon her prized possession, lodged between her tits. She waggled her eyebrows at the two tiny women and licked her lips slowly, sensually. "I could hardly taste 'im at all," she admitted, "but it jus' feels good knowing he's inside me. Ya know?"

They didn't, but they nodded at their tremendous friend.

Mari cupped her immense boobs, raising the William and hefting it aside. "Now, as for you," she called down to the Tyger, bobbing by her leg.

"What do you think she has intended for us, captain?" hissed the First Mate to Capt. Barnet, who regarded the entire tragedy stoically. And when he spoke to his First Mate, there was no fear or weakness in his voice. Indeed, he hardly seemed human at all.

"Alert the Master Gunner," he intoned. Behind him, one monolithic thigh churned the waters, passing through the darkness to part with its companion and glide around the Tyger; Capt. Barnet gave it no notice. "To the best of our ability, to our last breath, we shall give this bitch Hell."