- Text Size +

     It must have been sometime around midnight when he found himself awake, staring up at the darkened ceiling. The pale moonlight that trickled in through the window above cast a faint glow upon the bed and it took a while for his eyes to adjust in the shadow of the slumbering giant. Sounds of the woman snoring and the black band above his ankle reminded him that the events earlier in the day were not the product of an overactive imagination. The boy gave a weary yawn and sat up straight before turning his head to check on his master. She had rolled over onto her back in her sleep, which was fortunate for him since he would've been squished beneath her stomach had she turned the other way. He made a mental note to pay more attention when picking places to sleep as he stood up to stretch his legs. The boy took a few steps back to admire the great wall of red that spanned the distance from one side of the bed to the other. After a short while of staring idly at the subtle movements of the woman's chest as it rose and fell, he suddenly remembered why he had woken up in the first place: he was freezing his ass off!

     The boy rubbed his hands together and brought them up to his mouth, but his heart nearly skipped a beat when he noticed he could actually see his breath! There had to be some mistake, he looked up to see if perhaps she had left the window open during the night, but the window was shut as far as he could tell and he couldn't feel a draft coming from any direction either. To keep from losing the feeling in his limbs, he stomped his feet and swung his arms around as he investigated the bizarre change in temperature. Running up and down the bed as far as his leash allowed, he peered into the darkness in hopes of finding a reasonable explanation for his extreme discomfort. Ultimately, his search turned up nothing and he refocused his attention on getting warm, fast.

     His first thought was to get under the covers, but the hulking behemoth next to him had fallen asleep on top of them in her laziness, and there was simply no way he could get her to budge. The woman's snoring intensified for a moment and the boy nearly kicked himself once he finally realized he could just borrow some of her body heat. He crashed into the soft side of her belly at full speed, not caring if might wake her up in his recklessness. Compared to the frigid air around him, her skin was hot to the touch and he greedily soaked up as much warmth as he could by smothering himself against the wall of flesh. Once his teeth had stopped chattering, he pulled away to catch his breath but was instead assaulted by the prevailing scent of something damp and salty. After taking the time to run his hand across her body, it became obvious that she was STILL sweating; apparently, the icy cold didn't bother her in the slightest as she laid there naked, without a care in the world. Her freakish physiology aside, he could already feel the chill settling in across his body once more and he wasn't about to let a little moisture get in the way of a good night's sleep.

     Down on his hands and knees, the boy prepared to wedge himself into the little bit of space between the side of her belly and the sheets, but quickly thought better of it when he imagined her massive form rolling over on top of him in the night. Looking over towards her arm, the boy figured he could fashion a bed by lying down in her palm and pulling her fingers over himself, but the woman's hands rested far above her head, having shifted in her sleep. Disheartened, but not deterred, he wasn't above spending the night inside her armpit if it meant he could get away from the biting cold. Alas, the chain was too short and the boy stopped just shy of her underarm, taunted by the faintest whiff of its pungent warmth. Inspired by the clinking noise of his shackles, the boy had a stroke of relative genius and dashed towards her leg to test his theory. The woman's meaty thigh was far too big to climb over himself, but by using the links in the chain as a ladder, he was able to climb on top of her waist and gain access to the rest of her body.

     Grinning from ear-to-ear, he stood triumphant like a seasoned explorer atop her thigh before another fit of obnoxiously loud snoring spoiled the mood. He thought about making camp right there on her leg, but its proximity to her genitals and the stench of her musk rising off her scrotum made it undesirable, no matter how warm it might be. The boy set his sights on the vast expanse that was her belly, making sure to crawl on all fours across her waist to ensure he didn't accidentally fall into the musty chasm between her legs.

     Once he reached the lower half of her stomach, the floor evened out and there was enough room to stand without fear of falling off. His next goal was the valley between her breasts; he was sure her cleavage would provide suitable protection against the elements, but first he had to cross the treacherous plains of her belly. As a point of pride, the boy was determined to reach the other side of her stomach without falling down, and he held his arms out to balance himself as the ground swelled and sank beneath his feet. He stared straight ahead as he walked, focusing on her enormous bosom and the promise of warmth. It seems the frigid climate was affecting her after all, he noticed that the woman's nipples were fully erect atop her breasts after being exposed to the night air. Upon reaching the other side of her belly without so much as a stumble, the boy paused to allow for applause from the crowd that was not there, and promptly fell flat on his face when he took his next step. Once again, his leash had come up short, denying him entrance into the promised land. Utterly defeated, he laid there, sulking into her chest, but the unfeeling cold nipped at his back and he was forced to retrace his steps in search of a better place to sleep.

     Desperate times called for desperate measures, and the boy reconsidered the more unconventional options he still had left. Returning to her stomach, the woman's flaccid penis stretched across her lower belly while the head and extra foreskin rested right on top of her navel. Moving even just the tip would be no easy task, he checked his grip against her flesh and made sure he had a steady foothold before he pushed against her cock with all his might. The bulk of her penis slowly shifted across her stomach like the lid sliding off a coffin, revealing her belly button to the open air. Unfortunately, the fleshy hole was a lot smaller and tighter than he had hoped; he could only manage to fit his head or the bottom of his legs inside at best. Refusing to spend another second beneath her sweaty ballsack, he was left with no choice but to make do with the only remaining option; a lesser of two evils.

     Shivering, he stared down, yet again, in disbelief at what he was about to do. The boy took a deep breath and stooped down to grab the top of the woman's foreskin with both hands. He lifted the wrinkled flesh up over his head and shimmied his lower body into the opening, trying his best not to think about what was waiting for him on the other side of the tunnel. By bending his knees and pulling in some of the slack from the chain, the boy was able to fit his entire body inside the sack of extra skin at the end of her penis. The walls were already slick with a fresh coat of grease, but as bad as the odor inside her foreskin was, he could easily think of worse orifices to spend the night inside. He used one of the larger links in the chain to prop up a small opening that allowed fresh air to flow inside and balance out the sweltering heat. Getting greedy, he stretched his legs a little while trying to make himself more comfortable and the bottoms of his feet brushed up against her massive glans. Thoroughly spooked, the little encounter served as a reminder that he was merely a lost lamb that had wandered into the lion's den, and it was best not to stir the beast. Humiliated in more ways than one, he lay there huddled, stewing inside her foreskin, but was grateful for the hospitality, nonetheless. The sound of her snoring outside was muffled by the thick walls surrounding him, and the boy finally allowed himself to doze off into a well-deserved rest. But the sleeping colossus had other plans for him.

     Now it was his turn to shuffle around in his sleep, the boy awoke once again, flipped over in a rather compromising position. He was lying on his back, with his arms and legs above his head, as if he was trying to touch his toes. The space inside her foreskin was considerably hotter than he remembered, and the small opening he had left near the entrance was closed now, plunging the room into complete darkness. Disoriented, he felt around the room with his limbs, searching for the exit, but almost had a panic attack when he couldn't find it. To the boy, it felt like her walls were closing in on him, he frantically thrashed about until he managed to get up on his knees, and only then did he realize that he was sitting in a shallow pool of something warm and sticky. Thinking quickly, he traced the path of his chain in the dark up towards salvation. Reaching up on his tippy-toes, he batted away the flap of foreskin folded over on itself, shedding light on his situation. This time, his heart did skip a beat; the boy was standing in a pool of precum on top of her swollen, throbbing glans. Whether it had been spurred on by his trespass or the result of some spontaneous, erotic impulse, sometime during the night, she had become aroused, leaving her with a chubby, semi-erect penis. He pounded his fists against the walls and cried for help, but the woman couldn't hear his pathetic yelps over her own snoring.

     Once he realized she wasn't going to answer, he devised a different plan of escape: if he could get her aroused just enough, he could ride the head of her cock up out of her foreskin. With no other way of stimulating her, the boy stomped around on top of her glans, massaging the head and splashing precum everywhere. It seemed like his plan was working, he could just barely reach over the edge of the wall to pull himself out, but her throbbing member twitched causing him to lose his footing, and the boy slid right into her lubed-up urethra. He managed to stop himself at the waist, but the floor was so wet and sticky that he couldn't grab on to anything to pull himself out.

     The inside of her penis was decidedly unlike anything he had ever experienced, it felt like being a piece of candy inside a giant mouth, with slimy folds enveloping him on every side, only her plump red lips oozed precum instead of saliva. Fearing he might become a midnight snack for her hungry cock, he redoubled his efforts and put all his strength into a single push. It was a valiant effort, but the woman refused to let her prey escape without a fight, her penis clamped down on the boy, dragging him in up to his stomach. His strength was waning the more he struggled against her cock and he suspected his efforts had really only served to get her off, but just as he was about to give up hope, her member reached full mast, bursting through the roof of foreskin and thrusting him out into the open air.

     From atop her towering erection, he could see the entirety of her upper body and most of the bed; he would've enjoyed taking in the view, were it not for the woman's penis trying to take him in as well. He tried one last time to call for help, and to his surprise, her arm moved in response. The boy gave a sigh of relief as he watched her hand reach towards him, but instead of plucking him out of her glans, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and started to rub up and down its length at a painfully slow pace. At first he thought it was just another joke at his expense, but the rhythmic movements of her hand across her penis caused her urethra to stretch and gape, gobbling him up even further. Chest-deep inside her cock, only his arms and head remained above her glans, while precum spurted up out of the spaces in-between. The woman showed no signs of stopping and it was clear this was no joke; the boy was forced to accept an inconvenient truth: she was masturbating in her sleep.

     Fortunately, it seemed that his upper body was just a little too big for her to swallow. Unfortunately, that meant her semen had nowhere to go, and the pressure began to mount inside her penis. He could feel the waves of ecstasy rippling through her body while hot cum swirled around between his legs. The woman's head tilted back and an appallingly obscene moan of pleasure escaped her lips; he could see the edges of her fangs gleaming inside her mouth as the moonlight bounced off of them. She had reached her breaking point, her glans was rock hard and her cock had plumped up to its maximum size, refusing to bend. There was a slight tingling sensation at his feet, and a mannish grunt from the woman, before he was shot out of her cock at the height of her climax, straight into the night sky above.

     Upside down inside a misshapen glob of semen, the pearly liquid splashed against the back of her hand, and carried the boy down her fingers, eventually settling into a pool on top of her scrotum. He was only the first of many volleys, she continued to stroke her insatiable penis, sending wave after wave of semen raining down onto her body. The boy tried to stand, but the thickness of her cum weighed him down and her enormous balls bounced around uncontrollably, occasionally smacking him in the face. He surfaced for air just as another blob of semen dribbled down off of her hand, with much of it landing in his open mouth as he gasped for breath. Instinctively, he spit most of it out, but more and more of her bitter semen poured down from above, until he could no longer hold his head up and was pressed face-first into her cum-soaked ballsack.

     Basking in the glow of her spectacularly chaotic orgasm, the woman's body relaxed and she slumped down into the bed once more. Her hand grazed the top of her scrotum as it fell from her cock, scraping most of the excess semen off his back. Reveling in his good fortune, he quickly made an effort to escape from the sticky swamp atop her ballsack, but the shadow of something massive approaching caught his attention. He could only watch as her flaccid penis slowly collapsed down on top of him, stretching across his back and sandwiching him between her cock and balls. It was no use trying to resist, her genitals were much too heavy to lift on his own and her semen would congeal soon, along with him in it. Even after being smothered beneath her scrotum and used as a rag to clean her filthy cock, he had never felt so helpless before; an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire of her nocturnal emissions. But, always one to find the silver lining, the boy blew a few bubbles inside the warm bath of her semen and smiled at the fact that he suddenly wasn't so cold anymore. Together, the two passed out from exhaustion and spent the rest of the night in a deep, peaceful sleep.