- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since I'm kind of slow with continuing my other story I decided to release this little short-story of mine. I hope you like it and will be glad for comments and reviews on it.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

I was in a pretty good mood when I was on my way to visit Milly in her new flat for a little fun-evening with board games and wine. I arrived at around seven o’clock PM and another friend of hers had already arrived. His name was Nick and I knew that he was a really close friend to Milly. We greeted each other and sat down around the little table in the kitchen where already some cake was served. Milly was a small and very pretty blonde girl in her early twenties, although she looked and acted as if she were eighteen or younger. She oftentimes had a somewhat arrogant attitude as she knew she was pretty and that most boys would always do what she wants. At the same time she hated other arrogant people which made it pretty funny when I first met her. She had lived in the same building where I still lived and gosh yeah I used to be pretty arrogant too. Not because I’d be that good-looking but because I outsmarted most of the people I hung out with. Nevertheless I always had a little crush on her and I believe she knew that but since she had a boyfriend I was pleased to just be friends with her what she really appreciated.

The evening started as usual with drinking wine and talking about pretty irrelevant stuff. After nearly two hours we finally decided which board game we wanted to play and asked Milly’s flatmate Sandra if she wanted to join us. Although Sandra was also blonde and small she seemed very different from Milly and maybe even more arrogant. I had met her sometimes before but we hadn’t really talked yet.

We had chosen to play Catan which is not a classical board game but pretty much fun. As expected I was winning the game quite fast while the only one really competing with me was Nick. When I finally won the game after all the girls became quiet with obvious frustration. It was then, that I looked at Milly’s feet which were covered in thick white socks, dirty from the dust on the kitchen-floor. I had always been a little afraid and fascinated of feet at the same time. I always felt unpleasant when a female friend ordered me to massage her feet or if they just wanted to tease me with them. In this moment Milly re-arranged into tailor seat, revealing the pattern on her socks. It showed a little man obviously stuck to her sock, who seemed to be a little bit flattened. It didn’t look that real but still I couldn’t stop staring at it. I knew that there was a common fetish about these kinds of scenarios and even though I was quite sure I wasn’t affected by it, I wondered whether Milly had a fetish for the imagination of doing something like this to people. That thought kind of disturbed me and Milly seemed to notice my irritation.

What is it?” she asked me curiously.

I told her about the existence of that fetish and that the pattern on her socks could easily irritate someone into it. Nick laughed as he listened to my explanations and Milly’s mouth went wide open. She looked at the pattern on her socks and back at me.

You mean there are people who would want to be in this place?” she asked and pointed on the pattern.

Yes more than you would imagine right now…” I answered. Milly and Sandra seemed quite curious about this fetish and asked me a lot of questions which I could answer mostly due to my research on that subject. Still I felt kind of uncomfortable answering questions about people liking to be humiliated by bigger women since I actually was afraid even thinking about such a scenario.

“Oh Jesus I need a boy who’s into that”, Milly stated when all her questions were answered. Sandra nodded in agreement while she obviously was caught up in her imagination.

“Well I think you don’t need to look for someone any longer as I’m pretty sure he is the right guy for you”, Nick stated and pointed on me. I startled as I haven’t anticipated anything like that to happen.

“Why would I be the right guy?” I asked him confusedly.

“Well since you know so much about it, you’re obviously into that stuff! Okay ladies I have to go now anyway to give drum lessons I’ll see you tomorrow”, he answered and stood up. Without giving me the chance to reply to his presumption he was hugged by Sandra and Milly and left. Now I was alone with these two girls who thought that I’d like to be a bug under their feet.

“Listen Nick was wro…” I started but was interrupted when Milly suddenly gave me a kiss.

At the same time Sandra started to massage my back and irritated as I was I forgot what to say.

“You know, as you might have noticed Milly and I are pretty small and we won’t grow any bigger. I don’t really mind that but still it is a bit frustrating sometimes. The imagination of being so much bigger than a guy is somehow seductive to us”, Sandra whispered in my ear.

Milly pushed me softly into her bedroom while continuing to kiss me. I was overwhelmed by this since I oftentimes had dreamed about this to happen even though I didn’t like the premise under which it happened now. The floor of her bedroom was covered by a big fluffy red carpet on which she then demanded me to lay down.

Indignantly I obeyed her order and laid down on the carpet. As I was lying on my back Sandra and Milly didn’t look so small anymore as it was usual from this perspective. Especially Milly’s eyes were glistening with joy as she stood over me. She then raised her right foot above my face giving me a close-up view of the pattern. I became afraid of the situation and was about to stand up again as she suddenly pushed her foot onto my nose and started to play around with her toes on my face.

“Do you like the smell?” She asked tauntingly. I was forced to notice the slightly sweaty smell of her sock as its fabric moved over the skin of my face. I didn’t like it at all but I hadnt got the courage to just tell her that and force her foot away from me. Instead I was frozen unable to cope with the situation.

“I don’t hear you sniffing”, Sandra stated from the side. So I sniffed and inhaled the smell of Milly’s foot which she enjoyed to rub around in my face. That was incredibly humiliating even though I knew it turned the girls on and could maybe bring me into a serious relationship with Milly. My mind was racing whether I should overcome my fear to be given a chance to live the future I’ve dreamed of or if it wasn’t worth it. I felt how my heart started racing too and I completely lost control over my thoughts.

“Kiss it”, Milly demanded and confused as I was I obeyed this order too. And as I kissed her foot I felt how the world suddenly started to shift around me. I felt how Milly moved her foot away from my face and I tried to stand up but even though I thought I was successful the room around me didn’t seem to get smaller again. The opposite was the case… My blurry vision was implying that the room and the girls kept growing larger.

“Oh my god, are you alright? Stop it!” I heard Milly cry. After a minute which felt like an eternity in hell my vision returned to normal and the world seemed to have stopped shifting. But it wasn’t back to normal though. In front of me was a huge red ocean seemingly consisting of fluffy fabric. And I was standing on it too. It took me a while to realise that I seemed to have actually shrunken and that I was located on the very same carpet where I had been lying before. Shocked by this nightmare I assumed that I had been dropping unconscious when I kissed Milly’s foot. It might have been just too much for me at that moment. But then I saw them… Milly and Sandra towered over me like statues of liberty compared to me. Driven by fear I backed off and stumbled as the ground I stood on wasn’t that stable. I fell on my back looking into the faces of two giantesses who examined me worriedly.

I felt how my heart started racing again as I realised how big they were now compared to me. My gaze wandered downwards from their faces, shortly stopping at their chest level to admire the sheer size of their regularly pretty small breasts, further down their legs until it eventually stopped at their feet which seemed to be more than ten times as big as I was. Sandra’s feet were significantly bigger than Milly’s and covered in thick yellow sport-socks. Terrified by my new situation I was unable to even try to speak or ask for help.

“He shrunk, Sandra have you seen that? He fucking shrunk right in front of us”, Milly exclaimed obviously overwhelmed by the circumstances too. Sandra just nodded slightly and kept staring at me like you would stare on an alien that happened to suddenly appear right in front of you.

I looked down my own body, noticing that my clothes had shrunken with me. I don’t know why I cared at that moment but somehow knowing that I wasn’t naked calmed me a little bit.

I shrunk”, I managed to say not quite sure whether anybody would be able to hear me. My voice sounded kind of high-pitched and the girls’ faces seemed to imply that they’ve heard me even though I was still unsure if they understood me too.

“Wow his voice sounds kind of funny”, Milly stated and the shadow of a smile ran over her face.

See sometimes your deepest wishes become true even though they seem impossible at first”, Sandra stated. She seemed to believe in what she said not knowing that this was the last thing I wished to happen to me.

“No Sandra… I don’t really… I mean this is not what…” I began stuttering in my ridiculous sounding voice.

The two girls looked at me confusedly. Didn’t they understand what I’ve said or were they just wondering what I tried to tell them. I looked at their giant feet again and shuddered as remembered the pattern on Milly’s socks. The girls seemed to notice where I was staring at and before I could fully explain what I tried to tell them, it seemed that they’ve misinterpreted it already.

“Wow even now? Even now you’re thinking of nothing else but our feet? Dude you just literarily shrunk down to the size of a small doll and all you care about are our feet?” Milly exclaimed seemingly very upset.

“No! You don’t understand I just…” I yelled back at her but she didn’t even seem to listen.

“You just what? You should think about the situation you’re in right now… None of us have any Idea how this could happen to you and how we could possibly change you back to normal”, Sandra stated annoyed.

Even though what she thought of me wasn’t true she was right in this moment. I had to overcome my fear and try to find a solution for all this. But it was all just so damn surreal. How could this happen? While thinking I didn’t notice that I was still staring at Milly’s feet and that my silence wasn’t really helping to convince them that I was trying to figure out what to do now and not just admiring Milly’s feet.

Milly made an annoyed snort as she obviously was fed up with how she interpreted my behaviour and raised the ball of her left foot until only its heel still connected with the red carpet. The pattern was revealed once again and I noticed that its size was pretty much comparable with mine.

“So that is really what you want huh?” Milly stated suddenly quite calm. Sandra seemed still upset and softly slapped her friend against the shoulder.

“Milly don’t you dare even thinking about that!” She yelled.

 

I was shocked by what Milly was implying. I looked at the picture of that poor man beneath her foot and imagined myself to be in his position. Immediately I began to feel sick and crawled further away from her. Milly then sat down onto the carpet sending shockwaves through the floor. She began slipping off her socks and revealed her bare feet. I noticed the slight scent of her feet spreading through the room.

“Milly what are you planning on doing?” Sandra asked but Milly remained quiet. She stood up again and walked to the laundry basket in the corner of her room. She opened it and got out a pair of dirty blue and white striped socks seemingly a lot thicker than the ones with the pattern on them.

“These are from last weekend when it had been so cold outside and I still wanted to play soccer”, Milly explained as she began putting them on. She had thrown the other pair into my direction where they were lying now, looking like small modern art buildings.

“Milly you can’t…” Sandra began but was interrupted by Milly.

“Sandra we don’t know how and why this here happened but since he’s obviously desiring what I’m about to do and since we have no solution anyway I might as well can do as I please don’t you think?” She argued and Sandra became quiet. I watched in terror as Milly began walking over to me in her old worn sport-socks.

“Milly don’t” I screamed as she rose her feet above me causing a shadow to fall over my insignificant little body.

“So this is how you like this role-play to begin? I understand that it is important for your fantasy to play the innocent little guy who’s afraid of being introduced to his friend’s feet but just imagine that you have no choice anymore anyway. I hope it is as desirable as your fantasies imply it to be”, Milly countered and began descending her right foot onto me. I screamed as Milly wasn’t playing around anymore and was shut up when she had completed her step und buried me beneath her foot. The pressure was immense but she wasn’t putting all her weight onto me so I wasn’t hurt yet. I was pressed into the fabric of her old sock which smelled of her dried sweat. It became pretty hot and breathing was hard since my mouth was filled with fabric. I could only breathe through my nose which forced me to continuously sniff in that horrible smell while inhaling just enough oxygen to keep me conscious. I heard muffled voices from outside of my prison.

“Milly you’re killing him”

Suddenly the pressure was lifted from me and I was allowed to breathe regular air. Still the smell was stuck in my nose increasing my sickness. I tried hard not to vomit onto the carpet but it all just was too much for me. I puked causing a disgusted reaction from Milly and Sandra.

“Eww was it that bad?” Milly stated with that disgusted expression in her face, looking at me first and then at her sole which actually looked pretty nasty. Sandra came over to me and grabbed me carefully from the carpet I would have totally ruined if I weren’t that small. She went with me over to Milly’s table where she put me into an empty ashtray which still smelled of nicotine and ash.

“There you can vomit as much as you want”, she said and turned to Milly then.

“What now?” She asked her expectantly.

“That fetish was called shrinking-fetish or microphilia right?” Milly asked rhetorically while she opened her laptop and opened a browser. While I was imprisoned in that ashtray the two of them looked up the fetish and the activities related to it. Oftentimes I heard a “Eww” or a “gross”. I wondered what they were reading or watching concerning this fetish. I knew that there were more humiliating things than simply being reduced to a bug beneath one’s foot but I hoped they wouldn’t find anything they would want to try out. Maybe they were just looking for a similar incident where someone had been actually shrunken and had found a way back to normal.

After a while that felt like an eternity the two of them closed the laptop and came over to the ashtray again.

“I can’t believe you’re actually into all that humiliating stuff… I mean I can understand that one would want to have a tiny slave at her mercy and to be into doing that stuff to someone but I can’t imagine that it is desirable to be in the very same situation you’re in now”, Sandra stated while looking sceptically at me.

“Doesn’t matter though I’m not judging anyone for his preferences… Especially when they come in so handy with what I’d like to do to them”, Milly added before I could reply something. She grabbed me out of the ashtray and went with me to her bed where she placed me on a pink cushion.

“We looked for similar cases like yours but haven’t found any real ones so we ought to suspect that there is no way out of this. And since I believe that no one knows about you being here except for Nick there is no danger for us being held responsible of what happens to you…” Milly stated. I wasn’t sure what she was implying and looked at Sandra who just shrugged and nodded in agreement.

“We might as well make the best out of the situation then”, Milly concluded and began undressing. I watched in awe as Sandra joined in and within no time both of them wore nothing more than their underwear and their socks. I backed off as both of them climbed onto the bed and positioned themselves to the left and the right of the pillow I was located on. Then they moved their feet onto the pillow causing me to fall over as the pillow gave in to the weight of their feet. As I was surrounded by twenty toes covered in stinky socks, even though Sandra’s weren’t quite as bad as Milly’s, I started to panic.

“I don’t want this please stop”, I cried.

“And there we go with the show again”, Sandra stated annoyed. It was pretty frustrating how they disposed everything I said as some kind of role-play game.

“So will you start kissing by yourself or do we have to force you for you to be pleased?” Sandra asked. Since I didn’t want to end up beneath their feet again I obeyed and walked up to Sandra’s less smelly feet and kissed its toes. Her big toe was easily as big as I was and the fabric of her thick yellow sock was slightly wet with sweat since it had grown pretty warm in this room. The sock tasted slightly salty from it but I tried to ignore my disgust about what I was doing. At some point Milly’s right foot crawled up to me from behind suddenly pressing me into the pillow and dragging me away from Sandra’s foot.

“My turn” Milly said and pushed the lower half of my body into the cushion with her toes. As she didn’t seem to release me I pushed my torso up to her toes while my hip and legs where still trapped beneath her foot and began kissing them. As expected the smell and the taste was way worse and nearly made me puke again. But somehow I sustained and after a while she released me.

My legs felt slightly numb and I had problems standing up as the girls moved away their feet from the pillow.

“Okay my feet are satisfied what about yours Sandra?” Milly asked playfully.

“Yeah I think he’s finished with them too”, she answered.

The situation developed further into a direction I didn’t like at all but it seemed like I didn’t have much choices though. The two of them were caught up in this scenario and seemed to feel like goddesses and who was I to negate this feeling. I didn’t even know why and how this had happened to me and now I was in a position way too inferior to oppose them.

“As we’ve read another big deal for people like you is to be sat on right?” Milly stated with a glistening in her eyes. My heart stopped beating for a second. I had assumed they would find scenarios like that on the internet but as I already said I hoped they wouldn’t apply them to this situation.

“But I think it maybe could be a little too much for your little body especially if we’d both want to sit on you once…” she added. So they wouldn’t do that? Oh lord I hoped I understood this right.

“It’s okay Milly you can do that and I’ll watch” Sandra who earlier had been against any kind of violence against me now stated.

Milly reached over the pillow to hug Sandra giving me a panoramic view of their chests being pressed against each other. I had to admit that this view was pretty hot and definitely an advantage of being that small but nevertheless it seemed like this would be one of the last things I’d see in my life. Well except for the relatively huge butt that Milly showed off above me when she had finished hugging Sandra. She wore white panties which showed basically half of each butt cheek and if she’d sit down I’d be directly beneath the bare skin of her behind. Milly slapped her left cheek dramatically causing her butt to wiggle in reaction.

“Oh I think I’m just as excited about this as you are, you little pervert, but still I’m kind of hesitating since I know that there is a good chance that this is the last thing you’ll see. I’m not sure if I’ ready to end your existence just like that…” Milly said with somehow faked appearing doubts in her voice. Still it was a reason for me to hope that I might get out of this situation alive.

“Then don’t do it I’m still a human being Milly and I am your friend right?” I pleaded.

There was a short silence and then her butt started descending. My eyes and mouth were opened wide with terror as I watched her giant butt descending.

“Well we’ve already reduced you to nothing more than a bug when I stepped on you. There’s only one thing left to do before I can sit on you”, Milly said and stopped her butt merely an inch before it would have connected with me. Then a horribly loud rumbling pierced the silence and a shockwave followed that made me fall over onto my back again. The rancid smell of faeces entered my nose and caused me to puke all over myself. I began feeling dizzy as the gas entered my system instead of fresh air. She had just farted on me and I felt more humiliated than I ever thought would be possible.

“Eww nasty” I heard Sandra say.

“Well goodbye little pervert I hope this is what you’ve always dreamed of. It’s a shame that our friendship ends like this”, Milly said with a bit of regret in her voice.

Then her butt continued descending, first flattening my legs and my hips. I watched as her butt cheek rolled over my body like heavy pillow like train until only my neck and head were free. With tears in my eyes and screams trying to escape my lung I watched as she put her full weight in sitting on me. I saw the huge mass expanding slowly onto my face until I completely had disappeared beneath Milly’s butt. Maybe I only imagined it but before I dropped unconscious from the pain and the pressure I was sure to hear Milly moan as she wiggled her butt on top of me. Then everything went black. The last things on my mind were the view of her butt descending onto me and the rancid smell of her fart.

But it wasn’t over yet…

I woke up not knowing how long I’ve blacked out. At first I thought it all had been a dream but then I noticed that I was still shrunk and that I was lying on a cupboard next to the door next to some garbage which Milly surely had intended to dispose in the kitchen trash can. Milly was lying sleeping in her bed and Sandra was gone. The first morning light was coming through the window and allowed me to inspect my tormented body. I was able to stand up but it still looked kind of distorted. But also I noticed that I surely was a good deal bigger than I had been last evening. I was growing back to normal and still alive? I couldn’t have been happier so I jumped around the cupboard. As I stood at the edge of it I started thinking about what to do now. I couldn’t risk being disposed as trash but if Milly would see that I was still alive she could humiliate me even more thinking that she was doing me a favour with it. I shuddered when I thought back to what I had experienced yesterday. Caught up in my mind I startled heavily as Milly’s alarm began to ring. The shock made me fall of the edge of the cupboard and screamingly I fell right into one of Milly’s black boots that was standing next to the cupboard. The impact of the fall pressed all air out of my lung and I’m pretty sure that I spat some blood. But I was still alive. Unable to move or to call for help I decided to wait for my body to keep growing. There was only one thing I didn’t have in mind when I made that decision and my happy mood from earlier evaporated when I saw Milly’s foot, covered in the very same old socks as yesterday, enter my new prison.

“God damn it I’m gonna be late” I heard her say before her foot crashed into me, pressing my face into that stinky fabric again. And stressed as she was she didn’t even notice me in her boot. The first short encounter with her foot had nearly been unbearable even though she hadn’t put her full weight on me and it had lasted for less than a minute but now I was stuck beneath her foot for a long time to come. And with every step I turned more and more into dirt on her sweaty, hot and stinky sock.

And the day had started so good…

The End.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks for reading!