- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A recently finished commission that I hope you all will enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Parts 1, 2, and 3 are all included in this story, rather than divided up in to separate chapters, as the story wasn't really intended to be split up into numerous chapters.


 Friends Like These
By Zyphsqueak (Formerly Survivor)
Part I

 

 It was an unusually cool spring day when two students at Evergreen Middle School went missing. The boys weren't known to skip class, and so when they hadn't returned home after classes ended for the day, their parents were naturally worried. The police were notified, friends and family were contacted, and normal procedures were being followed. It wouldn't be until much later that Friday night that the possibility of both boys simultaneously developing the “Shrinking Disease” (as it was colloquially known) would even be considered. Of course, by then, any hope of locating the shrunken teens alive, or even their remains, would be as small as the tiny youths themselves.

 

Unbeknownst to the police, parents, or school, both boys whereabouts had been known almost the entire time. They had been discovered almost right away by another 8th grader, Nicky, and at the time considered themselves lucky. Not only were they not unknowingly stepped on by one of the hundreds of classmates that filled the hallways every hour between classes, but they were found by an attractive girl their age, with brunette hair that fell about her shoulders in waves, deep, green eyes, and the kind of developing figure most girls would kill for. On top of it all, Marcus knew her.

 

They weren't friends by any stretch of the imagination, they only had PE together, after all, but he still knew her. So when she grinned her house-sized grin, squatting down to scoop up the boys from their hiding place under the drinking fountain, Marcus and Chad didn't run. And when she glanced up and down the emptying hallway before nonchalantly depositing them into the breast pocket of her black and red flannel shirt, they didn't panic. They were separated from a hot girl's breast by only a couple thin walls of fabric, and that alone was enough to keep them thoroughly content for a good twenty minutes.

 

It was Chad who first began to panic when the boys heard the clamoring of other, normal-sized students all around, and realized that they were sitting in the middle of what sounded like Nicky's math class instead of the nurse's room, or principal's office. Why wouldn't she take them straight to a teacher? Why put off getting help? Chad tried to stand up in the fabric of Nicky's pocket, beginning to assume the worst, but Marcus reassured him.

“Dude, she was on her way to class. She's probably just waiting for attendance before taking us to get help.” He said confidently. But as the class continued on, with no sign that Nicky intended on disrupting her usual school day on their behalf, he began to lose faith. When the class ended and the terrifyingly loud bell rang, and Nicky simply moved on to the next period, they knew something was wrong.

 

Still, Marcus remained optimistic. With all of the rush in the halls and class, last-minute homework to finish up, and probably a thousand other things on her mind, maybe she just temporarily forgot about the two rice-sized boys sitting in her chest pocket like a couple of scraps of lint. After all, she had smiled when she bent down to get a drink of water and spotted the boys in her peripheral vision. Obviously she meant to help them. It was just a matter of reminding her they were here.

 

 

 

Of course, for two tiny teenagers the size of ants, that was easier said than done. They worked in unison to push against her breast but weren't even strong enough combined to be felt through the bra beneath her shirt, or if she had felt anything she gave no indication. They renewed and redoubled their efforts in third period, jumping up and down in the pocket, bouncing from fabric wall to fabric wall, but to no end. Sweaty and exhausted, they eventually gave up and tried to make themselves comfortable while they waited for Nicky to remember her passengers.

 

At lunch, much to their surprise, the chest pocket was unbuttoned and blinding florescent light, unfiltered by the flannel pattern of the gigantic girl's shirt, flooded in. They were bombarded from above by something soft and flaky, and by the time their puny eyes had adjusted to the light it was being blocked out once more by Nicky's hand as she redid the pocket's button and sealed them away once more.

 

In the half-lit chamber they had occupied for the last three hours they stumbled around until they came upon the baseball-sized bread crumbs she had generously provided them. She had fed them. The realization quickly dawned on them that Nicky was very well aware of their presence, and that she hadn't taken them to the nurse or any other adult because she had CHOSEN not to do so. They began frantically trying to get her attention once more, shouting her name, beating against the walls, chaotically ramming their shoulders into the padded bra through the shirt over and over again, begging and then demanding answers, but it was useless.

By the time lunch had ended they resigned themselves to eat the bread crumbs they were given and sit in pessimistic silence, awaiting the next step. The gentle THU-THUMP THU-THUMP of her powerful, manor-sized heart pumping blood throughout her tremendous body combined with the warmth emanating from her body and the softness of her shirt eventually lulled them to sleep as the titanic teen carried on with her school day as though nothing unusual had taken place.

 

Hours later the boys were jostled awake as their entire world was turned upside down and shifted every which way around them. The pair were thrown against each other and tossed back and forth as their gargantuan captor unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it off, tossing it in a crumpled ball onto her bed with no thought or regard to the miniaturized prisoners within. The duo recovered groggily from their sudden upheaval, listening as their giant peer kicked her shoes off and flung them from each foot, a heavy THUD echoing throughout her bedroom as each sneaker collided with the wall beside her bed. She then carelessly flopped down onto the mattress, sending the tiny teens within her shirt's pocket into the air.

 

Turning and raising her legs, she planted her sock-clad feet on either side of the flannel shirt and leaned forward, unbuttoning the pocket and tilting the discarded article so that the tinies within came tumbling out, onto her unmade bed, rolling until they smacked against the black and grey striped material that covered her big toe. She giggled down at them and wiggled her toes within the humid sock, fanning out the mild stench of her sweat over the lilliputian boys.

 

“Sorry for the rough ride, fellas, I'm not exactly used to providing public transportation.” She laughed again and her powerful chuckles sent barely-noticeable (to her) tremors through the mattress that shook the shrunken teens to their cores and made it incredibly difficult for them to remain standing without leaning on each other for support.

 

 

 

 

The two specks looked up at the towering form of the teenage girl that had pocketed them for the entire day and found themselves speechless. She sat over them like a mountain, bare arms covered in goosebumps, wearing a thin, grey tank top, her white bra straps visible now that her shirt was removed. It had been hours since they beheld a normal sized person, and during their time within the pocket they had forgotten, to some extent, just how pathetically small they were in comparison to others now. Even her big toe, resting on the bed next to them, was several times their height, casting a shadow over their frail little bodies and filling their breathable air with the faint, cheesy aroma that had been stewing inside of the 14 year old girl's sneakers for the last 7 hours.

For her part, Nicky couldn't tell whether or not the shrunken boys were talking. She couldn't even recognize who exactly they were, but when she had noticed them that morning under the drinking fountain, her heart had practically stopped. It was a dream come true for her. For years now she had dreamed about finding a shrunken person. Ever since she was a little girl and first heard of the shrinking disease she had been practically obsessed with the idea of being able to hold a real live person in her hand. Being able to do with them whatever she pleased, to be kind or cruel on a whim, control their very lives, toy with them like any other lifeless object. The rush of power she had always imagined was every bit as intoxicating as she had dreamed it would be, and when she spotted them on the ground by her shoes the urge to kidnap them for her very own had been impossible to resist.

 

Before now the closest she had ever come to tinies, as those afflicted with the shrinking disease were often called, was her best friend's younger twin-siblings. But she of course couldn't do anything to them, it would break Madison's heart. That didn't stop her from fantasizing about it, on the many occasions when she would lie awake in a sleeping bag on Madison's floor and struggle to resist the temptation to sneak out of the room when Maddy fell asleep and pay her tiny little bug-sized brother and sister a visit.

But that was all beside the point, now. She had two little puny people of her own, and nobody to judge or punish her for exerting her will over them. Curling the toes of her right foot inside of the slightly-sweaty sock, she tilted it backwards and turned it on her heel so that the ball of her foot was directly over them, obscuring her view of the shrunken boys. A powerful urge welled up within her, to drop her foot down on them and keep pressing down until they were nothing but grotesque smears, mixed into her sweat and dirt, but she pushed it from her mind. She wanted to enjoy this.

 

“H-hey, stop! What the hell are you doing!” Marcus cried out as the shadow of Nicky's foot drew over them, the darkened prints of her toes, pad, and arch visible in the striped material that clung tightly to her foot. Chad simply stumbled backwards before turning to run, only making it a dozen feet or so before he tripped over the wrinkled shirt and fell face down.

 

Nicky's foot continued to descend upon the miniscule boys until it gently rested on the surface of her bed. She felt nothing beneath her foot, though. Nothing but the comforter of her bed and the shirt she had left in a pile. Disappointed, she pressed just slightly harder and wiggled her toes. She felt something, now, but it wasn't much. A weak squirming against the moist sock fibers under her toes, the tiniest of lumps, completely still against the underside of her middle toe. Lifting the foot back up she leaned forward and could see one of the tinies laying there on his back and sitting back up. He appeared to be talking but she could only just make out the words. The other was gone.

 

 

 

 

Marcus had frozen in place when the monolithic foot fell upon them, his yelling unnoticed as he was smothered by a girl's warm, sweaty sock. Thankfully he had wound up beneath the space under the girl's slender toes, and so only the sour fabric of her striped sock was pressing him down. It was still more than he was able to lift, which was humiliating for the athletic teenaged boy, but at least he wasn't painfully squeezed between the mattress and an actual colossal digit, like Chad. As Marcus recovered his bearings and shakily got to his feet, clothes lightly dampened with Nicky's foot sweat, he looked over his shoulder to see how his friend had fared only to find that he wasn't there.

 

Nicky lifted up the shirt and shook it lightly, but the missing boy didn't come tumbling out. She tossed the shirt off into the corner of her room and looked around, finally spotting him glued to her sock, right over the end of her middle toe. She let out a boisterous laugh at the sight of the boy firmly stuck to her toe like a piece of dander or lint, adhered to the moist sock by her sweat. She wiggled her toes and snickered as he moved with them like a part of her sock, unable to dislodge himself even with the help of her powerfully curling toes.

“Hahaha, yeah man, go ahead, stick around!” She giggled at the terrible pun and clenched her toes tightly, bringing her other foot forward (knocking Marcus down as her pant leg rolled over him) and itching her left sole with the toe Chad was stuck to, rolling the fragile little boy between the two enormous walls of stinking, sweat-soaked sock. She pressed him against the underside of the toes on her left foot and gripped him tightly, practically tingling with excitement at how much power and dominance she was able to demonstrate over these two boys her age, that under any other circumstances would be able to easily overpower her.

Hooking her toes into the band of the sock Chad was still stuck to, she rolled it down her ankle and foot, trapping him inside the fabric as it was rolled inside out, and then did the same to the remaining sock. She took the balled up socks and shook Chad out of the right one before dumping both over the side of her bed to her messy floor. Spreading and wiggling her freed toes, fanning the new, unleashed aroma over her little friends she dropped her feet on either side so that they were surrounded by her soles and toes.

“Tell you what guys, if you clean all the little bits of lint and gunk out from between my toes, I'll turn you in at school tomorrow, sound good?” She smirked, her toes curling and uncurling, specks of sticky grey and black grime disappearing and reappearing as they were clenched between the pillar-sized digits and transferred between them. The smell that was released was similar enough to the odor they had already been suffering, but seemed to hang thicker in the air about them, the humidity rising, as if her socks had sealed in a great deal of her perspiration and fragrance that was now roaming free over their heads and permeating the air they labored to breathe.

 

The two boys were mortified by the idea. The funky odor emanating from the gigantic feet was bad enough at a distance, magnified dozens of times by their diminished state. Neither could imagine just how awful it would be to actually experience it first hand, at the source. They sat on her bed, unresponsive to the offer, until Nicky grew impatient. Instead of pressing the issue or angrily insisting, she grinned and leaned forward once more, scooping them up between her towering fingers.

“Great! Then we have a deal!” She stated matter-of-factly, as though either teen had agreed to the terms she had laid before them.

 

 

Spreading out the toes of her left foot as wide as she was able, she deposited Chad in the space between her two smallest digits, and Marcus in the space next to her big toe. The air here was predictably sour, and the skin all around them was dotted with toejam. The monolithic toes relaxed and the space between them dwindled, but even at rest there was enough space between Nicky's toes for them to stand and move around. She leaned back on her bed, propped up by mountains of pillows, and grabbed a magazine from her nightstand to read as the tiny helpers set about their impossible task.

Chad, for what it was worth, actually tried the ridiculous job they were given, digging his hands into a warm, waxy fleck of blue grime the size of a watermelon. Gagging a little at the smell and texture of the glob, the miniaturized teenager reached in almost to his elbows before he touched the flesh of Nicky's toe and was able to lift up the muck, tossing it from between her toes so that it disappeared somewhere on her bed below. He had to shake his arms with some gusto in order to get the mound of filth to fly off, and even after it left a thin layer of residue coating his skin.

With a measure of reluctance he walked down the sweaty patch of skin to where he could see the next dot of toejam before he stopped and turned. He could distinctly hear someone yelling his name, and heading along to the end of Nicky's pad and trying to lean to see around her pillar-like digit, he shouted in response.

“Marcus?! Is that you?!” He shouted, feeling a bitter pang of embarrassment at having to shout to communicate with his best friend as thought they were lost in a forest and separated by dozens of feet of sturdy trees, even though they were simply between different toes on the foot of the same teenaged girl.

Marcus, for his part, hadn't bothered to clean up any toejam at all.

“Yes! Listen, we need to get out of here! We need to try and find someone else who can help us! Maybe her mom!” Marcus' voice came drifting from the distance.

“I don't know, it's too dangerous! We could get stepped on, or worse! Nicky only found us cuz of dumb luck, nobody else is gonna be looking down! We gotta wait this out until we get a better chance! And who knows, maybe she'll keep her word!” Chad called out, leaning against Nicky's toe for support. He wasn't thrilled about the prospect of cleaning up the girl's toe muck but he frankly didn't like the idea of being smashed under her mom's heel or having his guts sucked out by a spider any better.

 

“Dude! We may not get another chance!!” Marcus argued, but Chad had already returned to work. Marcus called out to him a few more times, but when he received no response he started cleaning as well, defeated, and thinking about whether or not it would be wise to try and go get help without Chad. If he did reach someone else, he could tell them that Nicky had Chad. But who else was there to reach? He didn't know if Nicky had siblings, or what kind of person her mom was. Hell, she might be even worse.

It was only a matter of minutes later that Nicky got bored with the little chore she had assigned her tiny playthings and dumped the magazine back onto her nightstand. Sitting up and pulling her knees to her chest, she curled her toes together and could feel the thrashing forms of the shrunken teens, wildly struggling between the fleshy columns in surprise, no clue if they'd been forgotten and were about to die in the sweaty crevices, or if this was merely another torturous game for their tormentor's amusement.

Fanning out her toes she wiggled them and peered in the spaces between. She didn't see too much of a noticeable difference. The grime that had gathered in the fold of skin between her pinkie toe and next smallest had been considerable, as it usually was at the end of the long day. She didn't know why, it wasn't something she ever paid much attention to, it was just something that she had noticed. The knowledge that more toejam built up between two particular toes than any others had never had any significance, but it tickled her to know that it meant a great deal more work for one of her classmates than the other.

Yet, Chad, who had been given the lion's share of gunk to clean, had made much more progress than Marcus, who seemed to have done nothing at all. Or perhaps curling and wiggling her toes had just smeared things around, she couldn't really tell, and it wasn't all that important to her anyway. She could tell that the boys were yelling up to her but she ignored their cries and lowered her index finger down to her toes. They frantically waved their arms, under the impression that they had been forgotten, perhaps mistaken for some minor itch or irritation, and were about to be destroyed by the careless and forgetful girl.

She suppressed a smile and rubbed her finger between her toes, gathering up all of the toejam Chad had failed to gather in one simple swipe of her powerful fingertip, and Chad as well, stuck in the mound of sweaty muck like a fly in honey. She didn't stop to admire his plight, moving on to the next toes, and the next, gathering up the lint and dead skin between each pair of toes until she had also captured Marcus in her foul filth. Then, rather than free them, she lifted up her other foot to her lap and set about cleaning the sludge from those toes as well, piling it upon the tiny boys, smearing them with her dirt until her dainty toes were spotless once more.

Pretending not to notice them she rolled her tiny “friends” between her fingertips gently, coating them all over in the hill's worth of toejam, squeezing them painfully together, burying them in horrendous-smelling wad of grime. Finally, after a few torturous moments, she leaned over the side of bed and pretended to be about to flick the glob of toejam off into the field of her carpet, never to be seen again. The boys, who were fortunate enough to have their heads freed from the globule of dead skin and sweat, screamed their pathetic heads off, not able to get the leverage to free themselves any farther from the grime, knowing that their fates were about to be decided.

Nicky's powerful fingertip lay prepped to smash into the glob of dirt, sending it sailing off into the distance. They might be completely obliterated then and there, necks broken, or they might die when the ball of filth smashed into the ground, or wall, or a discarded article of clothing from days prior, or they might survive, possibly the worst option, as they'd lay in wait, trapped in the cheesy ball of crud until they starved to death or died of thirst, considering themselves fortunate should Nicky happen to smash them beneath her foot unknowingly some time later, where their corpses would remain, indistinguishable from the toejam they had labored so hard to clean up, cocooned to her heel, or sole, or maybe even one of the toes they suffered between.


But their moment of terror passed without event, and Nicky giggled loudly, rolling them about the finger once more.

“Were you guys scared? Didja think I was about to flick you away like dirt? You're about that size, huh?” She laughed, her powerful, rumbling chuckle sending shivers through their bodies like an earthquake as she brought her hand down to rest on her stomach. Her laughter continued for a minute, and as the boys struggled against the jellified mess they were trapped inside of they could hear a wet, monstrous squelching from within the wall of flesh they rested against.

“Oof. Man. I'm hungry. Can you tell?” She snickered again, pressing the boys cocooned on her fingertip to her stomach as another random stomach gurgle rumbled through their tiny frames, like the roar of some movie monster, and nothing like the organic digestive organ it was. They couldn't even fathom how big the fleshy sack of Nicky's stomach was, empty or filled. Nicky, looking down at them from above as her tummy rumbled, got an idea.

“You know...I haven't eaten since lunch. It's a while until dinner, I should probably have a snack.” She smirked and reached her opposite finger down, separating the glob of toejam down the middle so that Chad was lifted away from Marcus. Wiping Marcus onto her pant leg, smearing him against the denim material, she set about picking Chad out of the toejam, trying to dig him out of the cheesy crumb. Once he was more or less suitably cleaned, she held him up to her eye. Her pupil was larger than the backyard pool at his parent's house, and he could only just barely see his reflection within the dark recesses of it.

“Gee. Sorry about that, I didn't realize how messy a little ol' bit of toejam would be. You're absolutely filthy!” She apologized, sounding almost sincere.

“It's...it's fine, really, I just-” Chad began, confused by the sudden reversal in attitude, before being cut off by the titanic girl, her breath washing over him like a powerful gust of wind, not having heard a word he said, or not paying attention.

“I see a spot I missed, here, let me get it.” She suddenly lowered him to her lips, which parted straight away. His heart skipped a beat as his field of vision was completely filled with the cavernous maw of his tormentor, her pink, muscular tongue dotted with taste-buds and discolored a bluish-green in the middle from some candy or other she had sucked on hours prior. Her teeth, mostly clean but dotted with the leftovers of lunch she hadn't been able to wipe away with her tongue, lay in rows like ancient greek monuments, and everything glistened with a thin layer of her saliva. In the back, in the darkened recesses of her throat, hung the fleshy pendulum of her uvula, seemingly pointing downwards, into the abyss all morsels descended and never returned from.

Chad opened his own mouth to scream, as did Marcus from his front-row-seat on Nicky's leg below, watching in horror as Nicky's pinched fingers carried Chad into your mouth like a solitary crumb of food, depositing him between her lips and making a satisfied “MMMMMMMMM!” noise as she retracted her hand, Chad nowhere in sight. Marcus renewed his struggles in the thin smear of toejam, as though he could somehow aid his friend should he get free, but it was futile. Nicky was paying no attention to him at all, eyes closed, savoring not the little flavor she found on Chad (which was saturated with the taste of her own toes), but the rush of power from her dominance over him.

 

The screams coming from Chad echoed around inside of the chamber of Nicky's mouth as he slid about the small puddle of saliva on the girl's undulating tongue. He was soaked almost up to his waist in the viscous saliva and only remained standing because of the density of the pool he was wading in. He slogged through the swampy spit in the direction of Nicky's lips, drenched in her fragrant saliva, but after only a few steps the thick tongue beneath him shifted and rolled him back towards the center, his weightless body offering no resistance as her moan of pleasure pounded in his head, vibrating his whole body.

 

In the dark he couldn't see the back of her throat as he neared it, but knew it was there, waiting. He tried to calm himself, thinking that it was only another game, another attempt to scare and intimidate him for her own entertainment, but it was hard to reassure himself when the very real possibility of being swallowed and digested was in his face. The flood of saliva carried him closer to the back of her maw, and he fell forward onto his hands and knees, his face smattered with saliva. He scrambled along the fleshy mass below, hands running through the tastebuds, searching for purchase, anything to hold on to.

Without a moment's hesitation the gargantuan teenager tilted her head back and swallowed. The smallest lump traveling down her throat, Marcus falling silent as he watched his best friend disappear into the wicked girl's body like a scrap of food. Her muscles tensed as a surge of pleasure ran through her enormous body, committing the ultimate act of power over the shrunken tiny. She opened her eyes and looked down, locking them onto Marcus and smirking confidently. For his benefit, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

“AHHHHHH.” She said, letting her humid breath wash out and over him like a carress, scraping him up under one fingernail and holding him before the wet, and now empty, cave, so that he could see there was no trace that his buddy had ever existed. She lifted her tongue and moved it side to side, proving that she had in fact swallowed him, sending him on a one-way trip through her digestive system that he would not survive.

“That hit the spot.” She said with a giggle, patting her tummy as if she had just consumed a filling meal, and not a shrunken peer that wouldn't make a dent in her tremendous body's hunger, barely adding a calorie to the growing girl's form. Marcus thrashed under her fingernail, tears streaming down his cheeks and insults flying from his mouth, but she paid him no mind, focusing on the feeling inside of her gurgling gut, hoping to feel Chad.

Chad, of course, was in an entirely new hell. When Nicky swallowed the entire world went upside down. He was flung from the back of her tongue and into the wet, powerful throat before him, squeezed on all sides by her muscular esophagus as it undulated and churned, tugging him downwards and squeezing him along, the organic passage caring nothing for his life up to that point. His hopes and dreams were meaningless before the all-powerful organic tissue and simple processes it was designed to carry out. For Nicky's throat, he was nothing more than another crumb, a grain of rice or piece of chewed meat, indistinguishable from any other nutrients.

He passed through a tight ring of muscle and fell through the air briefly before plopping down into a twisting, writhing chamber. The smell was horrid, the acrid air burning at all of his senses. Immediately he splashed around, fighting to get to his feet and make his way to a nearby wall. He stumbled more than once, almost falling face down in the dense muck under him, but he made it.

As Chad pounded against the rubbery wall of Nicky's stomach, the titanic girl pressed the finger that Marcus was stuck to against the soft surface of her tummy, the cacophony of gurgles and wet noises from her body echoing inside of his head and through his tiny form. He could just barely make out the faint screams of his best friend inside of the fleshy sack of the girl's stomach, through the walls of fat and muscle separating them.

“Can you hear him in there? Is he enjoying himself?” She teased mercilessly, rubbing her fingertip, Marcus stuck beneath the nail, in circles over her belly. With hot tears streaming down his face, Marcus fought and struggled to get free, to strike against the pudgy wall of soft flesh he was being stroked against.

“Ya know, I bet there's just enough room in there for you, too, if you wanna see him....” She taunted the tiny boy, bringing her finger up to her face to peer at him in his misery. He flailed and screamed and cried out at her, but she couldn't quite make out the words. It was clear enough he was angry, and had no interest in being swallowed alive. That was fine, though. She had other plans for her remaining toy.

“Fine, fine. I get it. You don't want to be eaten. But you do want to see your friend again, right?” She asked quizzically, and Marcus' tantrum ceased. He was reluctant to trust anything that Nicky said but he'd do anything to save his best friend's life from a horrific fate in the young girl's digestive system.

“Ahhh, so you DO wanna see your buddy. I can arrange that.” She giggled mischievously and rose to her knees on her bed, leaning forward and using her free hand to reach behind her. Slipping it into the waist of her pants she wriggled out of them as Marcus watched in confusion. And then fear.

Inside of Nicky's tummy, Chad was beginning to run out of energy. He had pounded on the wall of flesh inside of Nicky's gut but hadn't received any response, save for the gurgles and organic noises that bounced about the huge chamber in complete ignorance of his suffering. The heat inside was unbearable and the humidity was intoxicating. He felt himself succumbing to the overwhelming assault on his being when the entire pit lurched forward and he stumbled over the wrinkled flesh beneath his feet, back into the small pool of enzymes and acids that tingled at his skin.

Marcus, on the outside, realized too late what Nicky had in store for him. Tugging down her jeans, she brought Marcus around to her ample rear. He got a brief glimpse of the red and grey striped panties that clung tightly to her ass before she wiggled her hips and hooked a thumb into the band, tugging them down and exposing her bare, milky cheeks. With one hand she parted a cheek and split open the massive canyon of her asscrack, her pink, puckered asshole seemingly winking a “hello” at Marcus before the finger he was on drew nearer.

Nicky couldn't contain her laughter at the thought of what she was doing. The rush of power from each act of dominance over the shrunken boys was addicting. The mere notion that a boy her age would be reduced to such a pathetic state that he wouldn't be able to stop her from slipping him into her asshole was nearly orgasmic on its own. Stuck under her fingernail, she could feel him begin to resist once more, fighting against what little pressure kept him in place, but making no progress before her digit pressed up against her rubbery orifice.

Sighing as she relaxed her tight hole, Nicky grinned at the sensation of her fingering entering her ass with its tiny passenger, Marcus screaming as the wrinkles flattened and the mighty ring released its tension, spreading over the girl's fingertip and shrouding him in darkness. Without a fight or any hesitation on the giant brat's part, he left the world he knew and entered hers. A world of stifling heat and overpowering odor.

Swirling her finger around inside of the wet, fleshy tunnel beyond her anus, Nicky clenched the muscular ring around her finger. She slid it in and out a few times, but it wasn't the stimulation of her finger in her asshole that was bringing her pleasure. Only the knowledge that a tiny, helpless teenager was fighting for his life within her rump. When she thought Marcus' tiny form had slipped from underneath her fingernail she slowly retracted the fingertip and let her asscheeks close over the pink aperture.

Marcus was in an entirely new realm. Coated in the disgusting mucus that lined the interior of the giant girl's colon, he could barely move. The scent was overwhelming, what little oxygen that was available to him thick and hot. The fleshy, pillowy walls that pressed in on him from all sides seemed to pulsate as the immense muscles behind them shifted and churned, undulating and carrying him back and forth in a pattern that left him dazed and sick to his stomach. He couldn't tell how far away the tremendous asshole he'd just passed through was, or if he was getting closer to it, or deeper into the evil teen's bowels.

As he suffered in the intestines of the gigantic girl, Chad walked through the thick sludge of her stomach, trying to reach another wall to beat his fists against in vain. With one unfortunate step he was pulled downward, a powerful fleshy sinkhole sucking him downwards and squeezing against his knees. He had unwittingly stepped straight into the sphincter at the bottom of Nicky's stomach, and it squeezed painfully over his body as he descended through it. His cries for help echoed about the chamber he had so desperately wanted to escape before they were silenced by the aperture that was swallowing him.

Nicky leaned backwards, laying her head on her mound of pillows and rubbed her belly slowly. She gently pressed her thighs together and wriggled in pleasure, her head swimming as she imagined the two shrunken boys, lost within her landscape of a body, wandering the fleshy tunnels of her body as though she were a massive subterranean cave system, waiting to be reunited somewhere in her bowels. Would they be alive when they found each other? Would Chad be stripped away in the digestive soup of her body, Marcus never even knowing he was surrounded by the remnants of his best friend? Or would they prove more durable after shrinking, perhaps surviving the trip all the way through, semi-conscious as they joined her next bowel-movement, half dissolved inside, their bodies partially mixed with her most recent meal?

The possibilities were endless, and as she contemplated the horrible thing she'd done, she couldn't help but notice an absence of guilt. She should feel bad. She should be rushing to the bathroom to vomit up the one, fishing around her asshole with a finger trying to rescue the other, but she couldn't. She wouldn't. She didn't want to. Fate had brought them together. They belonged with her, within her. They could hardly be considered people, now. She just as easily might've smashed both into an unrecognizable red smudge beneath her sneakers, no one ever knowing what became of them, so how could it be wrong for them to meet their deaths hours and hours later, after bringing her an unimaginable amount of pleasure, first? 

Her guts let out an audible SQUORLCH that she could feel, and she wondered what it was like for the two teens within her body. What it sounded like, felt like. If one of them had perhaps caused it, stimulating some pocket of gas or bundle of nerves. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her cell phone vibrating on the nightstand. She almost ignored it, but curiosity got the better of her. Rolling over she plucked up the phone and opened the new text message. It was her friend, Madison, asking if she wanted to spend the night. Nicky smiled.

 

 

 

Part II

 

 


Madison was Nicky's best friend since first grade and nearly the opposite. Whereas Nicky could have a mean streak and wouldn't think twice about teasing others playfully, Madison was a kind-hearted and generous girl who thought of others' feelings and was generally trusting, concerned more with pleasing others than her own wants and needs. Maddy's hair was a sandy blonde and almost always pulled back into a ponytail that reached just beyond her shoulders, her eyes a calm and mellow amber.

Her father was away on business, her mother visiting Maddy's sick grandmother on the coast, helping to take care of her for the week. Doing her part to help out, Madison's 22 year-old sister Heidi had made the two hour drive from University to babysit. Madison, who was the same age as Nicky, 14, didn't really need any oversight, but Lisa and Liam, the 8-year-old twins that had contracted the shrinking disease at the same time a year prior, needed a great deal of care and supervision.

When Nicky arrived, Madison was already in her pajamas, a pair of grey pants decorated with little pop-tart cartoon characters, and a large yellow shirt with their middle school's mascot on it. Nicky, never one to know shame around her close friends, settled for a pair of tight green boyshorts and the same tank top she had been wearing at home before coming over. The two teen girls chatted about school, boys that they liked, girls that they didn't, teachers that they thought were perverts, and what they planned to do for the upcoming spring break.

Sitting on Madison's bedroom floor across from her friend, Nicky's mind kept wandering back to the tiny boys that were even now somewhere inside of her body. For an hour or two after sticking the one up her ass she had randomly felt tickles indicating his continued survival, and also that he was gradually working his way deeper into her ass. At some point, somewhere inside of her colon, she stopped feeling his presence. She didn't know if it was because he had come across something much, much larger coming the other direction and been overtaken by it, crushed or devoured by her excrement, or if the part of her intestines he was now passing through wasn't as sensitive as the stretch closer to her “exit.”

“What are ya thinkin' about?” Madison's voice suddenly snapped the daydreaming girl back to reality.
“Oh, nothing. Just these two guys at school I ran into this morning.” She smiled to herself.
“Were they cute? Do I know them?” Madison asked as she lay down on her side, picking up the television remote to change the channel on the small TV she had resting on top of her dresser.
“Oh, they were kinda cute, I guess. But they were beneath our notice.” Nicky said with a pompous tone, Madison laughing in response at the inside joke Nicky had just shared with herself.

Settling on a rerun of a reality show that the two didn't really follow all that much, Madison grabbed up the last handful of popcorn from the bowl they were sharing, her stomach growling hungrily. The sound immediately reminded Nicky of her escapades earlier, yet again. Was the boy she swallowed alive? Scrambling through her intestines, trying to reach the exit before her vast digestive system broke him down into his base nutrients? What she wouldn't give to have more tiny playthings. She looked at her best friend, and imagined what she would do with her if she were to shrink down, right now. Maddy was almost like a sister to her, but their friendship would mean nothing, Nicky knew.


Madison looked at Nicky, confused, as her friend stretched a leg out and rested her sole against Madison's leg, grabbing at the fabric of her pajama pants with her toes and gripping it. The toes squeezed tightly, and Nicky tugged at the pajama pants hard, as if trying to pull them off. Madison laughed and pushed the foot away.

“What are you doing? You're acting all funny.” She laughed, oblivious to what Nicky was feeling.
“Just bored, I guess. Got any more snacks?” Nicky explained. Madison nodded, wiping the butter from the popcorn off on the carpet next to her.
“Yeah, my mom made some cheesecake yesterday. It's down in the fridge.” She began to sit up.
“Eh, I know my way around, I'll go get us some.” Nicky said, standing up in front of Madison, who remained laying on the ground.

Nicky looked down at her friend on the floor, imagining. Imagining her the size of those tiny boys earlier. A speck, a little ant, next to her toes, begging her gigantic friend for help, for mercy. She curled her toes in the carpet, tempted to lift a foot over Madison's face, just to know what it would feel like. She blushed slightly at the embarrassing thoughts racing through her mind, and turned to go fetch the cheesecake. She would have thought her experience earlier would sate the hunger within her that she had carried for years. Instead, it had only awakened it.

Heading downstairs she stopped outside of the door to Madison's younger siblings' bedroom. She hesitated for a few moments, looking back up the stairs to where Madison and Heidi's bedrooms were. Heidi's door was cracked open by she hadn't seen the older girl. It was late, almost eleven, so there was a good chance everyone else in the house was asleep. She didn't really know what she was doing, but she couldn't stop. She opened the twins' door and slipped into their room.

The shrunken twins lived in a what was basically a converted walk-in closet. On a small end-table inside the room was a customized doll-house that was furnished and fitted specifically for those who had contracted the shrinking disease. Plugged directly into an outlet, it had a bedroom for each of the tiny twins with working lights and all the comforts one could expect, even a small, cooled water tank, and an intercom that connected to a walkie-talkie, much like a baby monitor.

Kneeling by the dollhouse she leaned in so that she could peer in one of its little upstairs windows, Liam's bedroom. She could see his teeny, tiny form inside the bed. Watching closely, she was able to see the rise and fall of his chest with each of his minute breaths. She moved over to the next window, Lisa's bedroom, decorated in soft pinks, a little stuffed pony hugged tightly to her delicate body as she dreamed peacefully.

Nicky was tempted to lift the roof off of the dollhouse, snatch up her best friend's tiny kid brother and sister, and stuff them into her pocket for later. It would be easy, she knew, but she'd quickly be found out. The first thing Heidi would do in the morning is check on them, babysitting the puny brats was the sole reason she was here right now. No, she'd never get away with it, and she couldn't toy around with them right now, either. Madison would come looking for when she didn't return with cheesecake, and even if she did sneak back down after Maddy fell asleep, the twins would surely tell if Nicky tormented them.




Sighing heavily, her breath washed against the dollhouse and into Lisa's open window, blowing her curtains inward, gusting over her sleeping body, and waking her. Sitting up abruptly, she looked around, scared. When she saw Nicky's giant face, she relaxed somewhat and rubbed her eyes with one hand, her stuffed pony in a headlock next to her. The tiny girl was confused but she knew Nicky well enough not to be afraid of her. Her older sister's best friend had played dolls with her, once or twice, back before the shrinking.

“Hey there, did I wake you? Sorry!” Nicky said with a warm smile, able to see Liam waking up through the next window, stirred by the giant's voice. Now that they were awake, Nicky's urge to hold them grew even stronger.

“We're having a sleepover! Doesn't that sound fun? You two should join us.” Nicky said innocently. Lisa yawned as Liam came over to his window, sliding it open. Without waiting for a response Nicky reached through the open window with her thumb and forefinger and pinched Liam up, planting him a little roughly into the palm of her other hand before doing the same with Lisa.

The tiny twins shivered as Nicky stood up and left the room, bumping the door shut with her butt. Looking down at the two in her palm, she grinned and resisted the desire to just dump them into her mouth.

“Cold, huh? Here.” She brought her hand closer to her belly, tilting it so the tiny duo rolled down the slope and bumped up against her tank-top, the warmth of her skin seeping through the thin fabric as soft, muffled gurgles filled the shrunken children's ears. The gaseous bubbling would've been intimidating, had they not known it was just Nicky's gut, working away at the junk food she'd gobbled up in Madison's bedroom.

Lisa and Liam were naturally a little afraid of the towering, monolithic form of the older girl, but as they came to rest against her stomach, cradling each other, they relaxed a little bit. Her soothing voice was enough to convince them she had no ill intent, and so as the titaness walked out of the safety of their bedroom and to the kitchen, they had no inkling of what lay in store for them.

Nicky, of course, could only grin in delight as her mind swimmed with the thought of what was to come. Fetching the cheesecake from the fridge, she set it on the island counter in the middle of the kitchen and peeled off the lid. Grabbing a few slices with her bare hands, she set them on a pair of paper plates. She took a minute to lick the bits of cream and crust from her fingers, looking down to her tiny little stowaways. A rather cruel and risky idea surfaced in her mind.

“Hey...you know what would be REALLY fun?” Nicky giggled down at the duo. They looked up at her, and if either spoke a word Nicky didn't hear it.

“Why don't you guys hide away in one of these pieces of cheesecake? Then, when your sister goes to take a bite...you pop out! It'll be hilarious. How about it, wanna prank your big sis?” She smirked down at them, but before either could offer any kind of answer or sign of confirmation or refusal, she swung her hand over the cheesecake and tilted it, allowing the tiny twins to tumble from her palm and onto the soft, creamy top of a slice of cheesecake.

 

 

 

 

Struggling on the cheesy field they now found themselves, the twins tried to reach each other, slogging through the thick creamy treat. Unfortunately, before either could reach the other, Nicky reached down with her index finger and poked them downwards. First Lisa, and then Liam, both children stuck into the desert up to their necks, unable to move in the cheesecake's filling. They fought and twisted and turned, trying to kick their legs, but it was hopeless. They were so small and weak that they were unable to even free themselves from a slice of cake.

“Perfect. You guys are barely noticeable. She'll never see the prank coming.” Nicky smiled mischievously as she lifted up the plate. Looking playfully to the left and right, she picked up the slice of cheesecake and brought it to her mouth. Opening wide, she let her tongue lull outside, glistening with saliva. Her warm breath washed over the cold treat and the shrunken twins, and they cried out in terror as they were brought nearer to Nicky's gaping maw.

Just before the end of their slice of cake passed through the massive lips of their older sister's best friend, Nicky let out a rumbling belch over the kids. It smelled ripe of salt and vinegar, whatever remnants of her earlier snacks churning away in her gut. The gust of foul wind blew their hair back and burned at their sinuses as Nicky laughed uproariously.

“Sorry, couldn't resist giving you a little scare. Let's get going.” She dismissed her teasing nonchalantly and began her ascent up the stairs back to Madison's room. Pushing the door open with her foot she found Madison laying on the floor with her phone in her hands, texting away.

“Your cheesecake, madame.” Nicky said elegantly, bowing as though she were a servant, delivering a desert for her mistress. Madison giggled and waved a hand dismissively.

“You may be seated.” She responded with an air of superiority, and both girls giggled as Nicky sat down on the floor beside her, setting the paper plate between them, Madison's shrunken siblings trapped within the confines of the cheesy desert. Nicky took a slice of the cake for herself, not bothering with a fork, simply popping it halfway into her mouth and biting the chunk away. She watched Madison eagerly, glancing down to the tiny dots of her friend's tiny siblings.

Unfortunately, Madison was in no hurry to enjoy a piece of the cheesecake, and Nicky was well into the second piece before her friend finally reached down and scooped the piece up. She brought it close to her mouth, ready to take a bite, before she stopped and lowered it once more. Inside, Nicky was agonizing. She had been so close to the bliss of watching her long-time best friend devour her tiny younger brother and sister. Instead, she was being asked an inane question about school.

She could hardly pay it any attention, answering simply and then pretending to turn her attention to the television in Madison's room as she brought the cheesecake up to her lips for the fateful bite. Suddenly, she hesitated. Nicky's heart skipped a beat.

“What the...Liam? Lisa?” Madison raised an eyebrow and turned the slice of cake slightly, adjusting the angle so that she could get a better look at the barely-visible protruding heads of her younger siblings.





“What are you two doing in my cheesecake...?” Madison asked, thoroughly confused. Nicky's heart was in her throat. She thought as quickly as she could, speaking out before Madison had a chance to lift the desert to her ear for an answer from the miniscule pair.

“Huh, that's weird! Maybe they actually WANT you to eat them?” Nicky said. It was a longshot, and cringed a little inside at how silly it sounded, even to her.

“Wow...really? Is that true?” Madison turned her attention from her best friend to her tiny siblings and shook the cheesecake a little bit.

“Do you guys...seriously want me to eat you? Don't you understand what all that entails? What that'll mean for you?” Madison asked them, confused. She brought the cheesecake a little closer to her eye and focused on them momentarily.

“Look, dig yourselves out and I'll take you back to your dollhouse.” She told them matter-of-factly. But the twins failed to free themselves from the cheesy mass of the desert. To Madison, it looked as if the shrunken pair were refusing to leave the treat, but Nicky knew better. She knew that she had poked them down to their necks in the thick cream filling of the cheesecake, and that at their puny size they'd probably never be able to free themselves without Nicky or Madison's assistance.

Watching the situation play out, her best friend believing what Nicky had so casually offered as the truth, it was almost tempting to reveal what had actually happened. But no, she had to let this play out. She was too eager for a repeat of her earlier escapade with the shrunken classmates, even by proxy, to spoil the fun.

“Wow, they really don't want to crawl out of there. They must have gone to a lot of trouble to get in the cheesecake to begin with.” Nicky suggested. Madison seemed skeptical for a moment, and ever so briefly Nicky thought the jig was up, but Madison shrugged.

“Well, I'm NOT going to friggin' eat my kid brother and sister. C'mon you two, fun's over. Outta my cheesecake, before you get chomped up.” She threatened. Her callous promise of destruction nearly drove Nicky up a wall. If she wasn't going to eat her shrunken twin siblings, fine. Threats and tormenting would suffice.

“Hey, why don't you convince em to give up the idea? Tease em a bit or something. Show em what'll happen...” Nicky prompted her friend, biting her lip expectantly. Madison giggled at the idea, lifting up her shirt some and lowering the slice of cheesecake down by her belly button.

“Is THIS what you two want? To wind up in here? Huh?” She taunted them, poking at her belly, jiggling what little thickness lay on her toned, smooth belly for their benefit. In response her guts let out a warbling GLORP at the tiny, terrified twins, who could only shout their protests up to the gigantic deaf sister above.

“Well, are they digging out?” Madison asked Nicky, and she quickly got onto her hands and knees to inspect the pair.




“Hmmm....nope, they're sitting there in the cheesecake. If anything, they seem even more eager for you to eat them.” Nicky lied, but Madison didn't bother to fact-check the information her best friend was providing. Why would she?

“Ugh, annoying. Here.” Madison lifted the slice of cake up and away from Nicky's face to her mouth, parting her lips as wide as she could to give the shrunken duo a prolonged look at her tonsils, uvula, and the back of her throat, all of which they'd have to pass if they didn't quit this foolish game of theirs. Madison was getting more than a little fed up with this, and was half-tempted to actually eat them.

Nicky blushed, able to see through to the glistening rear of Madison's maw, and had to resist the urge to push her hand, stuff the cheesecake into her mouth. But, of course, if she did that then Madison would probably be furious. Besides, she could wait a bit longer to see how things played out. Through sheer luck, she happened to glance down towards her foot and noticed something, stuck to the ball of her foot.

A bit of lint, she thought, at first, but before she glanced back upwards to the task at hand, the small black speck moved. Her initial instinct was to swat at it, or jump up, but that would disrupt the games at hand. Instead, as Madison slowly teased the twins in an attempt to dissuade them, Nicky brought her bare foot up into her lap and inspected it. When she realized just what was stuck to her foot, her eyes widened.

There, just in the pudgy little fold on the ball of her foot, smack-dab in the center, was a tiny girl. And not just any girl, it was Heidi. Madison's older sister. She couldn't believe her luck. By some miracle, Heidi must have shrunken down at some point that night, braving the hallway to try and make her way to her younger sister's bedroom for help. How far had she gotten, Nicky wondered, before being mashed into the carpet fibers by the teenager's monolithic foot, like any other ball of lint or insignificant bug.

It must've happened when she stepped out into the hallway their rooms shared. This entire time she was carting around yet another miniaturized human on the sole of her sweaty foot, completely oblivious to her suffering. The fact that she hadn't showered at all since gym class earlier in that day only further tickled her. The smell emanating from her pinkened sole had to be unbearable to the speck of a girl stuck in the surface tension of her sweat. She curled her toes above the tiny girl, stifling a giggle as she disappeared entirely within the wrinkles of her sole.

Reaching down with her index finger, Nicky slid the older girl across the sole of her dirty foot to the space beneath her toes, clenching them around the tiny little toy, then brought her foot under her, plopping her thick, short-clad butt on top, sealing the shrunken college-going girl in the heat and smell. She then returned her attention back to Madison, who was again lowering the cheesecake. Nicky leaned in at once.

“Hmm....they just don't look like they're willing to give up the idea of being eaten by you. They must really like you.” Nicky suggested.





“Or they just don't realize how nasty it's going to be.” Madison replied, lifting herself up to her knees. Hiking down her pajama pants, she turned around on the ground so that her bare ass faced the embarrassed Nicky. Bending over against her bed she brought the cheesecake around behind her back to face her canyon-like asscrack.

“Do you two see? THIS is where you're gonna end up if I swallow you. Digested, mashed up, and turned into a turd. Is that seriously what you guys want??” Madison asked, perplexed. Nicky leaned in a little closer, eyes glancing away from Madison's bare ass to the fearful faces of the tiny kids. They were clearly convinced, if they hadn't been before, that they most certainly did NOT want to be eaten.

“They're just nodding. It's what they want, I guess.” Nicky lied once more. Madison wiggled her hips and slid her pajama pants back up, flopping down roughly onto her ass and shrugging.

“Well, I honestly don't know what else to do.” She said. Nicky felt a low grumble within her guts and smirked.

“Before long the only thing that's gonna be left of the two of you is a fart. Like so.” She teased, not bothering to lift a cheek as she forced out a bubble of gas, directly over the horrified Heidi. Immediately she could feel the thrashing of the shrunken girl increase tenfold against her toes, but all it took was for the much younger teenager to curl the massive digits to suppress her struggles. She could merely weep against the enormous, tree-like toes as the rotten-egg like stench wafted out of Nicky's hole and invaded what little space she had beneath her.

Madison laughed out loud, not expecting Nicky to so casually pass gas. With the mood lightened, she brought the cheesecake to her mouth, slipping it halfway in, the tiny twins shrouded in darkness as she brought her teeth down and bit off the half they were trapped within. Nicky nearly passed out from the pleasure of what she just witnessed, and could only sit there, watching in silence as Madison stuck her tongue out to show the piece of cheesecake to her friend.

“Habb dey thtarted to dig out?” She asked. Nicky leaned in.

“Nope. They look thrilled.” Nicky smiled.

“Oh well den.” Madison said nonchalantly and closed her mouth. Without chewing she mushed the cheesecake around her saliva-filled mouth until it was a simple mush that contained her poor, unfortunate younger siblings, then wasted no time in swallowing.

“Oh, my, god. I can't believe you just did that!” Nicky said, wiggling her toes around the shrunken older sister she had trapped beneath her ass, stuck in the noxious fumes circulating around in the sweltering heat there.

“Why not? It's what they wanted...I guess I don't blame them. What kinda life would it be, running around less than an inch tall? Kinda sad really.” Madison said, making peace with what she had just done. But Nicky could tell just by looking at her. She'd had a taste of the power. The rush of dominance Nicky had experienced earlier. She didn't do it because she thought they wanted it. She liked it.

 

 

Part III

Some time passed as the girls tried to return to their slumber party. Nicky enjoyed teasing and torturing Heidi beneath her ass, scrunching her beneath her toes and trying to wiggle her in between and through them, forcing her tiny body to collect bits of toejam nearly as large as she was, the sweaty dead skin adhering to her body like glue. All while the tiny twins suffered deep within the gut of their older sister, Madison.

Initially, despite their panicked behavior, they convinced each other it was merely a sick prank on Nicky's behalf. Before long she'd tell Madison, and she'd bring them up somehow. As they crossed the wrinkled folds of Madison's stomach to cradle each other, and the minutes ticked away into hours, they began to realize that there was no hope for them.

In the darkness they were surrounded by the squelches and organic noises of Madison's titanic tummy, her heart thumping away far above, her massive, powerful lungs filling with each passing breath. They had no idea of how much time had passed, but they knew it was long enough that any hope of rescue was long gone. Among the remnants of saliva-soaked cheesecake they tried to make their way to a stomach wall, to climb the wrinkles upwards and make their own escape, but time and time again a stray gurgle or shifting of Madison's weight would send them tumbling back down into the pit of her stomach.

It was after their tenth attempt that the walls of the stomach began to churn and quake, almost angrily, squeezing them and the fluids of the sugary treat towards a corner of the fleshy sack. Without any measure of resistance, they were pulled into a tight, puckered hole, the fleshy sphincter squeezing them deeper into Madison's digestive system, like any other morsel to be reduced to nutrients for the growing girl.

Little attention was paid to them for a long while before finally Madison asked Nicky if she might want to listen to her stomach, to see if she could hear what the twins were saying. Nicky was all too eager to oblige, laying on her side and pressing her ear to Madison's exposed tummy, both teenaged girls blushing as Nicky tried to detect any sign of the twins in Madison's stomach. She had to slide just a bit lower before she could hear the sounds of the young tinies, crying out for help as their larger sibling's intestinal tract did it's job, completely unaware of their plight, unable to discern them from any other bit of mushy cheesecake.

“Well?” Madison asked, trying not to sound eager.

“I can hear them. They're in your intestines now, moving along slowly...” Nicky said, her ear pressed to the soft skin of her friend's belly.

“It almost sounds like they've changed their mind.” Nicky said, hesitantly, trying to gauge Madison's response.

“Well, it's too late now, I guess. They wanted this, they'll have to ride it out. They're halfway to becoming my poo.” She said, with only the slightest hint of regret.



“Did you hear that in there, little kids? It won't be long, now, before you're nothing but a bowel movement. Hope it was everything you wanted.” She taunted, knowing full well that at no point the twins had any desire to become part of their older, and much larger, sister's next turd.

Deep inside of Madison's body, separated by powerful walls of muscle and fat, the twins begged for assistance, for rescue. But their pleas fell on deaf ears. Nicky wanted to enjoy every moment of this, and Madison had quickly been converted. Even if she had wanted to free them at this point, she couldn't. Yawning, Nicky got comfortable against Madison's belly, the gurgles and groans of her guts gently lulling her to sleep.

Madison as well was cozy with her best friend resting against her tummy, and brought up a hand to rest on her classmate's back, closing her eyes for just a moment. She was completely unaware of the plight of her older sister, Heidi, wedged tightly into a wad of Nicky's toe gunk, glued to the inner wall of her pinky toe like some kind of ball of sock fluff.

Hours passed and the girls rested against each other, comfortably napping as the twins traversed the internal tunnels of Madison's body, like explorers in an alien world. Before long they lost all ability to pass freely on their own, compacted by the churning and undulating pink walls of Madison's bowels and worked tightly into a compacted mass of dissolved and digested cheesecake and snacks.

They tried in vain to free themselves each time they were pressed into the soft, mushy mass that was forming, but the all-powerful living cavern they found themselves stuck in was indifferent to their suffering. It simply continued it's job, rolling the bowel movement along and pressing them into it time and time again. As their bodies began to break down and they found themselves more than half-buried in the foul-smelling, hardening log, they lost feeling in their lower extremities.

Unable to even tell how much of their bodies were left, they continued to cry out for Nicky's help, unaware that the giantess was sleeping peacefully against their older sister's tummy, unconscious and unable to hear their begging as it echoed about the flesh tunnels of Madison's bowels. By the time they succumbed, tightly compacted into the monolithic log, the sun was coming up.

A loud, angry rumble woke Nicky hours later, and she got up slowly, seeing that Madison was still sleeping. She had nearly forgotten, in her sleep, all the events that transpired the night before, but an itching between two of her toes quickly reminded her. She slid a finger between them and looked at the dot of grime that encased Heidi. Smirking mischievously, she plucked her from the filth and held her before Madison's lower tummy.

“You sure did a cruddy job babysitting, huh?” She whispered to the tiny wickedly.

“By now there isn't anything left of them. Maybe little flecks of bone, mixed in with cheesecake, potato chips, and ice cream.” Nicky continued.

Madison began to stir, and Nicky quickly sat back, depositing Heidi into the remaining bit of cheesecake on the plate.





“Ugh...what time is it?” She asked, rubbing her belly and squinting at the clock on her nightstand.

“Like 7?” Nicky replied, as Madison yawned and sat up, letting her t-shirt slip downward, hiding the stomach that had hours earlier torn apart her shrunken younger siblings and converted them into energy for her growing body.

“I can't believe I did that...what'll Heidi say?” Madison thought aloud.

“Well...funny you should mention that...I think she already knows what happened.” Nicky hinted.

“What do you mean?” Madison asked, perplexed, as Nicky picked up the remainder of the cheesecake.

“She must've shrunk during the night. The shrinking virus must skip a generation or something. She probably spent hours making her way into your bedroom, only to watch you gobble up the twins. But it doesn't seem like she's upset. I mean, look.” Nicky held up the cheesecake and Madison blinked.

“You're kidding. Heidi wants to be eaten, too?” She asked, her disbelief evident in her expression.

“Hm... I don't know. Maybe she just accidentally fell into the cheesecake when she crawled up on it to try and get our attention?” Nicky suggested to her friend. She wanted nothing more than for Madison to repeat last night's intoxicating events, but she'd enjoy it even more if she could get Madison to willingly participate in the vile act of her own volition. To fully embrace the power Nicky had come to know.

“That doesn't make any sense.” Madison frowned, and Nicky's heart skipped a beat. If it fell apart now, she'd be in huge trouble.

“She's not dumb, she would only have climbed up on the cake if she WANTED me to eat her. No way it was an accident.” Madison continued, to Nicky's relief.

“Hmm...that could be.” Nicky said, suppressing a grin and watching as Madison took the piece of cheesecake from her.

“Well? Which is it?” Madison said as she used a finger to pinch up the small bite of cheesecake that Heidi was pressed into.

“Climb on outta there, if you don't want to become a part of my body...” Madison pat her tummy as she watched the cheesecake closely, but without bringing it close enough to actually hear anything her older sister had to say.

“Maybe she CAN'T get out. Maybe she isn't strong enough.” Nicky pressed.




“Nah...if she got in there, she can get out. She just doesn't want to.” Madison insisted, biting her lower lip as she began to give into temptation.

“You could try and convince her.” Nicky pushed her friend's shoulder with her foot, laying back on her elbows and watching with a smirk.

Madison's belly gurgles angrily, and an idea came to her. She quickly stood up and headed towards the bathroom, with Nicky scrambling to follow. This had all turned out far better than she would have imagined.

Entering the bathroom in the hall and flicking on the light, she smeared the imprisoned Heidi's bit of cheesecake on the rear of the toilet seat, then unceremoniously turned, lowering her pajama pants, the towering form of her ass hovering over the miniscule girl, casting a shadow as the tremendous glutes lowered, spreading out over the seat. She then leaned forward, so that her asshole was fully exposed to Heidi.

The tiny girl cried out in disgust and fear as the vast, alien-looking orifice puckered, it's pink wrinkles curling inwards as the gigantic anus flexed it's powerful muscles, muscles that were a thousand times stronger than the older girl's entire body. It was utterly humiliating, belittling, a total and complete reminder of how pathetic and meaningless she now was, that her younger, middle-schooler sister's butthole was like a gigantic cave to her now, or some hungry monster that she couldn't hope to escape from should she get too near.

The smell that wafted from the sweaty crack and pink sphincter of her younger sister was sour and terrible, causing Heidi to gag and recoil, but she was still stuck in the sticky confines of the day-old cheesecake, unable to escape, not that there was anywhere to go.

“If you really want me to eat you, sis, you should realize completely what that's going to mean. What it meant for Liam and Lisa. I just want you to be certain before you commit to becoming a part of my body.” Madison explained before she grunted and clenched her bowels. The enormous portal to her colon spread outwards, the wrinkles fanning out as the anus bulged and a brown mass began to protrude from the center of the ring.

Heidi watched in a silent terror as a vast, muddy log much larger than any tree, train, or bus she had seen began to slither out, the massive muscles of Madison's body forcing it forth. Heidi tried to scan the remains for any sign of Liam and Lisa's survival, but there was none. Whatever remained of the youngest siblings was reduced to the mere contents of Madison's waste. She had been powerless to save them, just as she was powerless to save herself.

The tremendous train of feces continued outwards, plopping downwards into the water with a trembling splash. Madison's asshole instantly shrunk back to it's prior state, but not a moment later it bulged outwards again, a moist wind escaping from her colon, directly into poor Heidi's face. Her entire body was assaulted by the gust of gas, replacing every breath she took with nearly unbreathable stench.





As the gas subsided the foul orifice spread open once more and a second, smaller brown boulder slipped out of the slimy hole, tumbling downwards like a meteor into the lake below. The gargantuan asshole winked and puckered, as if trying to urge out yet more terrible mass, but it was done. Without a thought spared to Heidi's predicament, Madison reached backwards and grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper, squatting over the toilet so that she could reach behind and wipe clean her hole and crack.

The entire time, Nicky kneeled beside the toilet, watching with intense interest at the spectacle before her. It was like a dream come true. She had never imagined she would be witness to such an event, let alone completely at Madison's volition.

“What a log.” Nicky laughed, and Madison suddenly became embarrassed, fully aware of the situation. Standing up she dumped the toilet paper into the bowl and hiked up her pajama pants.

“So, changed your mind?” She turned, looking towards the smear of cheesecake on the toilet seat. But, of course, at her size Heidi's voice couldn't even remotely reach the giantess towering over her.

“Guess not.” Madison shrugged to Nicky, who remained silent, content to simply watch events unfold.

For all that she was worth, Heidi screamed her protests and fought against the creamy prison that she was cocooned in. But it was futile. Madison reached down with one tremendous finger and scooped her out of the cheesecake, bringing her slowly up the length of her body to her mouth. She sighed heavily, letting her hot morning breath wash over her shrunken older sister, licking her lips.

“Well, if this is what you really want....bottoms up.” Madison grinned guiltily as she stuck her finger in her mouth, wiping Heidi onto her tongue. Her saliva made quick work of the sugary desert, melting it away so that only Heidi's speck of a body remained on the bumpy surface of Madison's tongue. With her lips still parted, light poured in so that she could survey the cavernous maw of her younger sister.

Rows of perfect, ivory teeth rested overhead and below, the bumps of Madison's taste-buds surrounding her like a field of small hills, warm saliva rising to her calves as her sister salivated at the thought of what she was about to do. The massive pink muscle suddenly bucked, and Heidi flew forward, closer to the back of her mouth, to the pit that led to her belly, landing face down in a puddle of sugary saliva.

Her hair was matted to her head, and she spat out a mouthful of Madison's spit, crying out for help. Her voice echoed around the pink chamber but she went unheard. Madison merely looked towards her best friend, and silently closed her mouth, tilting her head slightly backwards and swallowing, a tiny lump traveling down her throat.

“Wow...what if you're wrong, Madison? What if she doesn't want to be eaten by you?” Nicky asked with a shiver.

“Well...she can always climb up my throat.” Madison said, completely serious.



Nicky trembled at how sinister her best friend had become in so short of a time. She had never suspected that Madison had it within her. That she had it within her to put her siblings within her. Of course, Nicky had dreamed of tormenting tinies in various ways ever since she was a little girl, but Madison had never harmed a living thing a day in her life. It was euphoric, thinking about the poor, shrunken girl now fighting for survival in Madison's belly.

Inside of the young girl, Heidi was indeed fighting for all she was worth. There was nothing within Madison's stomach, and she herself was so insignificant in size that the massive wrinkled chamber hadn't even truly noticed her. It didn't churn, it didn't produce the disgusting digestive enzymes that would work away at her body. It merely rested, ignorant of the little prisoner awaiting her fate inside.

Heidi was suddenly thrown to the ground as a tremendous THUMP THUMP THUMPING rocked the wall she had been leaning against. On the outside Madison was patting her belly. The entire chamber quivered and a rush of wind blew Heidi across the wrinkled flesh, lifting her off of the ground so that she floated briefly as the gasses rushed upwards.

Back in her bedroom, sitting on her bed, Nicky on the floor at her feet, Madison patted her belly and let out a very un-ladylike belch, much to Nicky's delight. She then lay down on top of her cushy bed, clueless that her slightest movements were sending her older sister tumbling about her tummy.

In the darkness of her gut, Heidi crawled forward, over the wrinkled hills and valleys of her stomach, towards what she hoped was the sphincter to Madison's throat. She could only just barely hear the muffled, quiet chatter of the teenaged girls, chatting away as though Heidi was non-existant, as though the hell she now found herself in was beneath their notice.

Finally, Heidi hit a wall in the acrid pit, and felt around until she felt a puckered surface. Her fingers squished against the damp wall until she pushed against the center of the wrinkled hole. With all of her meager might she shouldered against it, until she slipped through. The tight tunnel she now found herself in was much wetter, much stronger than the wide open space she had just escaped. Now, with her younger sister laying down, she had a slim chance of escaping the fate of her youngest siblings.

“Did you maybe want to lay up here with me and have a listen?” Madison tempted Nicky, rubbing her belly. Eagerly, Nicky crawled onto the surface of Madison's bed and rested an ear once more against her soft stomach. She heard light gurgles and wet, squishy noises, but no screams. No pleas for mercy. 

“Maybe she's really trying to escape through your throat?” Nicky asked quietly, moving her ear higher along Madison's tummy, but with no result.

“Can you hear me in there, Heidi? You may want to hurry if you want to get out of there. Madison's body won't take long to melt you away into poo.” She taunted the tiny girl.

“I think that's what she wants. Even after she saw me using the bathroom, she didn't back down.” Madison said sleepily.



“I guess so. Kinda strange, all your siblings wanting to get turned into your crap.” Nicky said.

“Don't be so crude. It's kind of sweet, how they all wanted to become part of me. Part of something better, something greater.” Madison argued.

Inside, Heidi continued forward, fighting through the quivering, slick muscular tunnel, until she hit another tight sphincter. This fleshy pucker, however, immediately reacted to her touch, almost sucking Heidi through. The moment she passed through the orifice, she was in a much more compact, tight tunnel, being tickled all over her nude body by the villi of Madison's intestine. She had made a dire mistake. She had prematurely entered Madison's intestines, rather than slipped up into her throat.

Nicky slid lower, listening carefully, until suddenly she heard the muffled echoes of Heidi's screams.

“Oh my god. You won't believe this...she's already in your intestines.” Nicky laughed.

“You see? She can't wait to become a piece of me.” Madison yawned, dreamily resting her head against her pillows.

Nicky listened closely as Heidi screamed for help, slowly churned along the miles of Madison's intestines like a scrap of food, her entire life up to this point, her hopes, her dreams, the boys she loved and the friends she made, the future she had worked so hard to achieve, all meaningless.

“How are you doing in there, Heidi? Are you trapped in a lump of poo? Are you searching for Lisa and Liam's remains? Or are you just coasting along, enjoying the log flume?” Nicky giggled at her joke, and Madison laughed a little as well, sending ripples through her body that trembled throughout Heidi's tiny frame within her intestines.

“I can't wait to see you come back out.” Nicky whispered into Madison's gut. Inside, Heidi thrashed and fought, pushing against the countless tentacle-like appendages in the dark that wriggled and pushed back, keeping her from returning the way she came.

For all she was worth, with every last bit of strength she fought, sweat dripping from her brow. But as she battled against her younger sister's pubescent body, her energy was drained away. The overwhelming odor, the stinging at her senses, the intense heat of the oven-like fleshy tube she was lost inside of, it was too much for her to withstand.

Withing a matter of minutes she found herself to exhausted to continue. She needed to sit, to rest a minute. She could afford to let her kid sister's body have its way with her, just briefly, before she renewed her fight to escape. Laying down amongst the vine-like villi, surrounded by a viscus fluid, she allowed herself to be carried along, deeper and deeper into Madison's bowels, Nicky listening all along to the gurgles and bubbling of her best friend's tummy.

“I think she's given in. She's letting herself be digested.” Nicky said up to Madison, who kept her eyes closed, enjoying the thought of her older sister being absorbed by her young body.




“Of course she has. She wanted it all along. She probably dreamed of something like this happening. Why else would she make her way straight onto my cheesecake like that? She obviously wanted me to eat her.” Madison replied.

For a brief moment Nicky was tempted to tell her the truth. About all of it. About the tiny twins she had tricked into being digested. About her finding Heidi, before poking her into the cake as well. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. She simply grinned, enjoying her little secret, as she listened to Heidi's cries begin once more.

The digestive enzymes had begun to break away at her, skin tingling at first before breaking away into a rash. It was only a matter of time before she'd be stripped away to nothing, soaked into the walls of Madison's bowels, lost forever to her kid sister's guts.

As Nicky leaned against Madison's belly, lowering even further to continue following Heidi's trip through her bowels, she imagined what it would be like. To be shrunken, herself. Would Madison be kind? Would she care for her like some kind of pet? Or would she be cruel, as Nicky had been all along? Tormenting her with her feet, with her ass. Perhaps using her in ways Nicky could only dream of.

Or, better yet, would Madison gulp her down like another snack, fully and completely aware it wasn't what Nicky wanted, but no longer caring. Unable to care, fully dedicated to the voracious ecstasy that Nicky had introduced her to. It sent a shiver through her body to imagine what might happen, should she be shrunken and found by her friend, with her newly discovered desires.

Inside of Madison's body, Heidi had gone quiet. Succumbed to the natural processes of her younger sister's body. She would soon be no more.

“It's too late now, Heidi. Too late to get you out. You're nothing but mush, now. Even if you could come out, your life would be terrible. Disabled, a soft, half-digested, tiny toy of a girl. You're better off as Madison's poo.” Nicky whispered into Madison's gut, glancing upwards from her tummy, peering at Madison's face between the hills of her breasts.

But Madison was asleep, dreaming sweet dreams of other tinies, other devoured treats.

Nicky happily rested her head against Madison's gut and smile, listening to the continued squelches and glorps of her best friends body as it worked away, tirelessly, at a once promising young woman as though she were a mint.

Nicky glanced once more to the blissful, slumbering face of her best friend, and wondered what their relationship would be like going forward. Feeding tinies to her friend had proven to be far more enjoyable than eating them herself. Whatever lay in store for the two girls, Nicky knew she would enjoy ever minute of it.

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

Those who may be interested in commissioning me can look me up on deviantart under the name Zyphsqueak.

My apologies for the wonky formatting. An unfortunate consequence of converting from the original file into html for uploading to deviantart.