- Text Size +

One thing was certain; the ship she was on was massive. There was plenty of room for Colossi of varying heights to mill around, going about their duties or engaging in idly chatter. None of them reached Krieg’s massive height but a few looked like they might stand at eye level with her crotch. Maybe at a less panicky time, Elana might have actually wondered what dictated the height of Colossi, at the moment however she was squirming and struggling between the fingers of one of the crew.

Not that it seemed to do much other than irritate the Colossus. Indeed she just ever so slightly increased the pressure her fingers had on her chest and all at once Elana felt like her ribs were about to shatter. She pounded at the woman’s thumb, her breaths rather shallow right about now. Likely if she squeezed any further, her head would pop right off her shoulders. Her vision started to turn red as the squeezing continued for a moment longer before her captor relaxed her grip ever so.

Instead of struggling now the pilot was on the brink of sobbing bitterly. She was being taken from her home, her friends were dead, and she was completely powerless. The red head wished she had her mech back. Getting blown up in battle would have been better than this. She was nothing compared to these women. Even what looked like the smallest of their numbers could treat her however she wanted without fear of reprisal.

After a while they entered a place thick with the scent of oil and elbow grease. The young junior officer sniffled as she looked around at the room. Cables and wires seemed to snake across the floor at random, a mishmash of various machines located around the space. Some looked inert while others whirred with constant life. The various benches and tables around the space had schematics and diagrams scattered about them with no real conscious reason for the order of their placement.

Sitting at one of the tables, hunched over what looked like some kind of cybernetic arm, was a blue robed figure. Robes that were conspicuously open at the front, exposing a good bit of smooth skin and ample assets that shamed pretty much any woman Elana had met. Looked about in her early thirties. Extending from her back were a pair of metallic arms, manipulating other tools with the same dexterity a human hand might possess. Her single almost shaped human eye was closed, the metallic blue lens that composed her right eye whirring slightly as it came into focus on something minute.

“Hey, uh, Doc. The Boss sent me down with a girl we took on the raid. Got the factor.”

The dark haired woman looked up from her work. Honestly, part metal or no, Elana found her startlingly beautiful. As she stood from bench the woman towered over Elana’s escort twice over though the rather genial and easy grin that came to her lips was oddly comforting. Her eye whirred as it focused on the tiny pilot. The woman laughed, a lovely sound really that set even Elana’s nerves at ease somewhat.

“Nice, she’s a real cutie. Look forward to… working with her.” She said. Her lens closed a bit like a camera lens before opening in what Elana realized was a wink. The pilot flushed red. “Go ahead and set her down, I’ll take it from here.”

Relieved to be rid of the squirming tiny woman the Colossus did just that before leaving the mess of a room. The so called ‘Doc’ cleared aside her work and set her hands under her chin as she regarded the tiny woman standing before her with that same friendly grin. Both of her hands, at least, appeared to be made of flesh and blood. The way she leaned forward also caused her ample breasts to sway in a manner that had Elana feeling a tad self-conscious. She shuffled from foot to foot nervously.

“So. Names Itsuki Aga, nice to meet ya miss…?” The woman extended her pinkie out to Elana.

The stunned pilot considered the somewhat grease stained digit presented to her before touching her hand to it for a rather improvised handshake. “Uhhh… Lt. Elana Fairbrook.”

Itsuki’s dark human eye seemed to gleam with mirth. “Oh? An army gal? I do love me a lady in uniform ya know.” She flirted shamelessly.

Elana blushed furiously which drew more laughter from the massive woman looming above. “Ohhhh, you’re just so cute I could keep you all to myself! I’d give you a wittle teeny bow and a pink dress. Maybe paint your nails, doll you up a bit. Mmm…” The woman sighed at the end.

After crashing, being trapped in a back pocket for hours, and coming to grips with the fact that pretty much everyone she knew was dead Elana was pretty caught off guard by her new situation. Which was apparently being considered a possibly nice pampered pet for this new woman. She took a visible step back, not escaping the augmented sight of the Colossus before her. Her cheeks puffed out in a rather pronounced pout.

“I wasn’t being serious; Krieg would have a conniption fit probably. Jeez, learn to take a joke why don’t ya?” She said.

“Hey, I’ve had a pretty fucking stressful day, lady. So excuse me if I’m a bit lost on the jokes from one of you.” Elana shot back.

To her surprise the woman held up her hands in supplication. “Alright alright, simmer down. Let’s get this show on the road then. Go ahead a strip.”

Elana blinked. “I…You…What.”

“Strip. As in, ya know, take off all your clothes. I mean I can do it for you if you really want…” The lewd grin that flashed on her face told Elana that would be one of their preferences anyway.

“Fuck no! Why the fuck do I need to do that!?” She screamed, hugging herself.

Itsuki slapped at her forehead. “Oh. Right. You probably have no idea about the factor and all that. Getting ahead of myself. Let’s see here… I know I have the educational holovid around here somewhere…”

The massive woman stood up from the bench again and started padding her way around the room on bare feet, nimbly dancing over exposed cables as she started rummaging around shelves. She muttered to herself as she walked into a side room, leaving Elana staring after the woman and wondering just how comforted she should actually be with being here. On the one hand she didn’t seem utterly cruel. On the other she seemed a few bullets short of an ammo clip.

There was a crash of metal a moment later followed by some rather creative swearing. Before too much longer the strange woman hopped out of the room with a noticeable limp and bearing a chip between her fingers. She grinned widely as she placed the thing into the side of the table. A holopict flickered haphazardly to life, sputtering rather erratically before Itsuki smacked the side of the table a few times. Elana ended up falling onto her ass from the shaking of her floor and staring up at the now much clearer projected image.

The image depicted Krieg looking down at some papers in her hand. “You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me right? This is dumb and you’re stupid.” She seemed to be looking at whoever was recording.

“C’mon, Krieg! Where’s your sense of fun? You’ll be informing the future generations. I mean, I could always get Tsu on the horn…” The voice sounded suspiciously like Itsuki.

The merciless warlord let out a weary sigh. “Fucking fine. Should shoot you for insubordination…” The woman grumbled before clearing her throat and looked at her script.

“Greetings and salutations, soon to be sister. You must be asking yourself, ‘golly, what’s this Colossus Factor these sexy giant ladies keep talking about all around me?’” Krieg narrowed her eyes.

“Need to be perkier. C’mon, emote a little!” Came a voice Elana didn’t recognize.

The blonde lifted her free hand to present this unseen person with her middle finger, continuing to read haltingly. “Well fortunately for you I’m here to dispel all your questions and uplift your ignorant mind into the ap- ap- how the fuck do you say this word?”

“Apotheosis, dear.”

“Right, Apotheosis of knowledge.” The warlord finished.

Elana was currently wondered how the hell she was supposed to take her seriously anymore after watching her stumble through a presentation with the ability a middle school student probably surpassed. Despite herself the pilot found herself weirdly entertained by the display. The holovid zoomed in on Krieg’s face, which was slightly flushed as she subconsciously looked at the recorder every now and again. Finally she tossed the papers away.

“Gah, fuck scripts. Right, here’s the brief tiny. The Colossus Factor’s a genetic mutation that occurs in one in a million females. Congrats, you won the lottery.  Upside, you get to become nearly immortal. Downside… can’t really think of one on the top of my head.” The warlord fixed a defiant glare to the people behind the recorder.

“Hey! I spent like a whole night typing that up!” Itsuki protested.

“Yeah, well, thanks. I’ll wipe my ass with it later.” The warlord snorted.

“I’m telling Tsu you big meanie!”

“Yeah? Well go ahead! See if I care!” Krieg glared behind the recording for a moment before turning her attention back to the audience, namely a bizarrely amused Elana.

“Anyway. Since you’ve got the Factor, you’ll be made bigger, stronger, faster, and just all around better. You stop aging normally and get bigger as you get older. It’s fucking great. The metal bitch showing you this will handle the whole thing. So just listen to her. Welcome to the family or whatever.” Krieg waved her hand dismissively. Another argument followed which was quickly followed by a scuffle going on behind the recording before it cut.

Well. One thing was certain; all of these girls were completely crazy. Elana looked up at Itsuki, who had a rather amused grin on her face as she shut off the holovid and leaned back in her chair. So. They wanted to make her like them. That seemed a bit… well after the wild series of events today she really wasn’t sure what to make of it. She looked around the desk she was located upon, the landscape of discarded pens and datapads making her feel even smaller now that she thought about it.

“So yeah. That’s the long and short of it. You’re going to become a Colossus. Congrats!” The overly perky woman said with a smile.

Elana thought about the city. About all those people just killed because they were underfoot. She thought about Krieg just crushing over a hundred people because fuck it. Then she thought about her being the one to do it and shuddered. That’s what she’d be turned into. Some kind of monster. Her fingers curled into fists as she let that simmer in her stomach for a bit, keeping to her silence.

“…What if I say no?” She asked.

Itsuki actually looked surprised by that. “Why would you want to say no?” She sounded bewildered by the very idea.

“Because it would turn me into a monster. And, you know, because you all just destroyed my home and killed my friends for fun.” Elana managed to keep herself from shouting.

The woman actually laughed at that. “Elana, dear, that’s the sob story of like 90% of the Armada. You don’t think everyone just signed up did you?”

Still she obviously decided to humor the question. “Lesse though. I mean you could say no. Krieg would probably eat you if you were lucky. Maybe crush you like a bug. Probably what most of the girls would do as well. If you weren’t lucky… well. Let’s just say she’s pretty creative at breaking people.”

Elana’s heart raced as she remembered staring down the blonde’s throat, her slimy tongue coating her front with saliva. It raced faster as she realized that was the last thing her friend Beth had likely seen before making the actual plunge. That thought was finally, after the whole day’s events, what broke her dam completely. A shuddering sob worked its way out of her, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

“Hey now, shhh, don’t cry.” The giant overlooking her made soothing noises as Elana cried her heart out, a pinkie rubbing itself down the length of her back softly.

It was hard not to cry. The most harrowing day of her life had just ended. Now she had the choice of becoming a monster or possibly face a fate worse than death. It was too much. How could anyone expect to handle that in the span of a day? And this was the normal way of recruiting?

“Tell you what. If you really, really don’t wanna go through with it. I’ll tell Krieg there was a malfunction and we lost you.” Itsuki offered, her voice soft.

Hope flared in Elana’s heart as she looked up at the kindly face of the woman. “R-really?” She managed to choke out.

The woman nodded, leaning over Elana. Her warm breath washed over the tiny human, goosebumps forming upon her skin. “Certainly. Though, I’d probably keep you to myself. I could use a new pet. My last one… she kinda sorta got underfoot. Poor dear. I’d be very careful with you though.” She promised, a sheepish look crossing her face as she mentioned having squished her last pet.

Elana’s breath caught as Itsuki’s other hand opened her robe just a tad, giving her a much better view of the swells of cleavage contained within. They swayed enticingly, large enough for her to be smothered within them. The pilot found her mouth dry as she looked at this woman, this mixture of metal and flesh. What a choice. Live as a monster, or live at every whim of this woman she’d just met. There was a part of her that found the temptation was there. A very short sighted, immediately seeking comfort from emotional distress part.

The pilot managed to find her voice. “I… I… I’ll become a Colossus.” She stated.

Itsuki pouted slightly. “Phooey. I had the best dress for you and everything. Oh well. No cutie pie red head for me. Go ahead and strip then. Can’t have any clothes with you in the vat.”

“Vat?”

The woman smirked. “You didn’t think it was just a magic wand and poof you’re huge didja? Now stop questioning and take off those clothes! C’moooon. This is like my favorite part.”

Elana flushed crimson and sniffled miserably. She wondered if Itsuki even properly grasped how she felt at the moment. Maybe she didn’t care. The perky woman certainly seemed friendly enough but it was quite clear her terms of acceptable treatment were fairly different from the norm. Slowly, Elana took off her jacket and lifted her shirt up over her head. This was humiliating. She was starting to wonder if the whole pet thing wouldn’t have been such a bad deal. The lens of Itsuki’s right eye whirred as it zoomed in on Elana, the woman quite shamelessly ogling her.

“Are all Colossi as, ah, friendly as you?” Elana managed to ask as she started untying her boots.

“Some. Though none are as devoted to helping out newbies as me.” She puffed out her ample chest, knocking the desk a bit and shaking it.

Elana cursed as she lost her balance again. There was one upside to being big. No losing her balance like that again. She grumbled as she managed to tear off her boots and socks, working her pants down her legs. A glance out of the corner of her eye showed Itsuki was biting her lower lip. Considering the place she worked the pilot was willing to bet she didn’t get many visitors. Idly she wondered if that lens doubled as recording equipment. All of a sudden Elana really, really didn’t want to know.

She hesitated when it came to her underwear, turning around to keep herself just out of view before covering her modest assets as best she could. Her freckle coated pale skin was nonetheless on full display. Itsuki licked her lips as she leaned in, her smirk wide. She was also still plenty big enough to likely make a tidy meal of her Elana noted with a dry swallow. Irrational? Sure. But after her… run in with Krieg’s mouth. That thought wouldn’t be leaving her mind anytime soon.

“You sure you don’t wanna just be mine? I promise I would only tease you some of the time.” She questioned with a chuckle.

“Ah, uh, yeah. Pretty sure.”

Itsuki shrugged “Alrighty then. Time to get you situated then.”

Without further preamble Elana found herself gripped between Itsuki’s thumb and forefinger rather uncomfortably. The woman hummed slightly as she padded over the mess that was the floor of her domain. She walked into a side room and inside were a trio of massive tubes, filled with some kind of bluish substance. The glow filled the chamber as Itsuki walked up a ramp. One of the mechanical arms on her back flicked a switch and one of the vats opened up.

She brought Elana up to her lips and pressed her up against them for a little kiss. It was overwhelming, the soft cushions of flesh overpowering her with ease. It felt strangely… good in a way. The woman giggled at Elana’s stunned expression and waved to her. “Something to give you good dreams. See you in a couple of months, Elana.”

“Wait- wha- aaaaaa!” Elana found herself free falling through the air towards the open vat below, flailing her arms and legs about.

She splashed into the open vat like a pebble in the middle of a lake. The thing immediately sealed shut above her, trapping her in the water. The woman reflexively held her breath and tried to kick at the glass to the outside. She caught a glimpse of Itsuki’s departing form, the door sliding shut behind her and leaving her trapped and alone and clearly about to drown. She couldn’t hold her breath any longer and opened her mouth, expecting to die as liquid filled her lungs.

As it was however, she found that for some reason it didn’t cause her to drown. In fact, despite being a bit thicker, it felt like she was still regulating air through her body. However, after a time, it started to make her feel drowsy. Elana caught her eyelids drooping lower and lower before they shut completely. With that she was off to sleep, the rigors of her day melting away into a blissful slumber.