- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one here you can expect a bit of finger crushing, spit, and a bit of butt stuff at the end.

 

-----------------------

 

“Oh God. She’s gonna kill us. This is it, we’re done for man.”

The panicked mumbles came from Jeremy’s right.

“Shut up! She wouldn’t do that. We’re people. That’s like, murder!”

And the equally panicked voice of desperation came from Jeremy’s left.

“Yeah, well we also didn’t think she’d shrink us! Now look at where we are.”

“We can’t.” Jeremy remarked dryly, and he was right. Everything was pitch black. Rumbles echoed from the outside world: the booming sounds of the Titaness walking to wherever it was she was taking them. The darkness seemed to clench itself the trio of young men, forcing gasps out of them. Of course that was just how they experienced it. They all knew they were locked away in the woman’s clenched fist.

“But why would she kill us now? Why take us home first?”

“I don’t fucking know. Why does she shrink random ass people on the street?!”

Even if he couldn’t see his fellow prisoners Jeremy most certainly could hear them. He rolled his eyes and did his best to tune them out. Admittedly, he was in no better state than either of them; but, crying over their situation would do nothing more than get themselves worked up. At least that was how he rationalized it. Granted, he had a bit more context for their situation than either of these two strangers did so that probably helped.

The thunder-like roars of the outside world came to a sudden halt as light blinded the trio. They all unanimously winced and covered their eyes as the woman’s uncaring digits tilted, making them slip onto the hard surface. Jeremy scrambled himself up and squinted as she slowly came into view. Long, wavy black hair with streaks of dark blue, all sliding past her shoulders. Pale legs that towered hopelessly above them, leading up into a lacy pair of black panties and a matching t-shirt. A beautiful face coupled with a beautiful, slender body. Yes, it was a person Jeremy knew very well.

Cynthia, his girlfriend. Or rather…Ex-Girlfriend.

In hindsight, breaking up with a woman who had the ability to shrink people was not one of Jeremy’s best moves. Not that he had any idea, but still. While these two fellow shrinkees had been random people shrunken for Cynthia’s amusement, it was he who had broken her heart; and he had a feeling she was going to break a lot more of him before this was up.

“Shut it.” Cynthia drowned out the other people’s shrunken cries with just a couple echoing words. She leaned back onto a cushioned seat. It was then Jeremy recognized their enlarged surroundings. Her bedroom, and they were specifically atop her computer desk. With no computer in sight oddly enough. Only an eerie gray wall that went on for at least a hundred yards with a single break near the center.

“I bet you guys are wondering what’s up huh?” Their giant captor lazily began by scratching the back of her head. “I guess you could say I like to play a game with the people I shrink.” Her lips curled into a faint smile.

“A game?” Jeremy found himself asking aloud. At his side both of his fellow shrinkees voiced similar questions. The fact that Cynthia was so casual in her explanation had them on edge.

“Yep. See that maze?” The black-haired woman pointed at the gray wall near the trio. “I guess not huh? Well, take my word for it. It’s a maze. Your brains didn’t shrink too right? You know what mazes are?” She chuckled. “So here’s the deal. You get to the end of the maze and I let ya go. I’ll even grow you back to normal. Easy right?”

It rarely ever was with Cynthia, Jeremy knew that better than most. There had to be a catch. “R-Really?” He rolled his eyes at whichever of his dopey companions actually believed her.

Cynthia nodded. “Yep. Just one catch. If you guys hit a dead end it’s game over. So you get one shot to free yourselves. If you blow it then I keep you like this. I mean, fair’s fair right? I gotta win somehow too.”

Was that her play? Just give them a near impossible maze to solve and watch them blow it so she could rub it in later? Somehow he had trouble believing that. Still, against his more rational judgement he found himself approaching the entrance to the maze along with the others. Jeremy shared a look with both men who had been shrunken. All strangers united by the singular desire to get out of this alive. If Cynthia was giving them a chance, even if it was a long shot, they had to take it.

“Alright, you guys ready then?” The giantess’s voice boomed from above as she leaned closer in. Her elbows crashed on either side of the maze and held her face up. “Okay then. Start!” She grinned as all three shrunken people took off running.

---------------------------------------------

 

It never got old seeing her playthings run off thinking they actually had a chance at escaping with their lives. Cynthia chuckled while she watched from on high. So far all three had made it a fair ways inside the little maze she’d made. She was tempted to offer some choice words of encouragement, deciding against it. Too risky since hiding her giddiness was always the hardest part of this game. If she spoke up more than she had to or laughed one too many times one of them might realize something was up; and Cynthia wanted more than anything to see the look on their faces when they realized there wasn’t an exit to her maze.

Indeed, as meticulously laid out and well-crafted as the maze was it decidedly lacked a way out. Such was the nature of the game, to watch these insect-sized people run in a blind hurry for her amusement. So far they had delivered in spades. Cynthia bit her lips in anticipation. “Oh wow, you guys are making good progress!” She fibbed.

Discovering she had this ability to shrink down others and subjugate them was easily the best thing to have ever happened to the young woman. She’d had the time, the years to hone it into an art form at this point. Roulettes, rigged games of hide and seek, tag, the list of things she did to people to amuse herself went on and on. Still, the maze had to have been by far her favorite. So when she shrank somebody special the other day she knew just what to do with him.

Cynthia’s dark eyes narrowed in on the particular speck. Her foolish ex-boyfriend. Who was he to break up with her? Her, the girl with supernatural power to shrink people down? And the sad part was she genuinely liked him. But now that he’d broken her heart, she was going to break him. Slowly.

“Heheh…” Against her better judgement Cynthia chuckled.

Meanwhile, down in the maze the little lost specks were still moving about in a hurry. She smirked trying to imagine what it must’ve been like. Never ending gray walls, constantly breaking off into turns within turns within turns. Nothing marking anything. The only indication of any sense of direction was the large face of Cynthia herself who hadn’t moved since the game had begun. Still, even with a compass of sorts it was impressive that one of the three had yet to hit a dead end.

“Huh…? Shit!”

Perhaps Cynthia thought too soon. Her eyes followed the squeaks of someone’s voice, widening as she saw one of the people had hit a dead end. “Looks like we have a loser.” She tried and failed to stifle an ominous chuckle.

It was one of the randoms she’d shrunken down for the sake of giving Jeremy some company. His only crime was happening to be alone as Cynthia began her search. Now, the young man looked up at her and fervently shook his head. “N-No I just made a wrong turn is all! This doesn’t count! Come on!”

Oh how she loved it when they begged. “Really? Cause it sure looks like you hit a dead end to me. I was pretty clear on the rules wasn’t I?” She brought forth one of her hands, popping the digits as she spoke. “That would mean I get to keep you like this doesn’t it?”

Her prey had no rebuttal. He could only back himself against the wall. “W-W-What’re you gonna do to me?”

“The same thing I do to all my pets.” Cynthia replied calmly. Her hand moved in with anxious, waggling fingers. The shrunken man knew he had been beat and didn’t fight the digits’ insurmountable grasp. Cynthia lifted him high up over the maze.

“H-Hey, wait a minute…” From his new vantage point he could see the maze in its entirety, as well as the obvious paradox to their game.

“You boys watching?” Cynthia’s voice drowned him out before he could spill the beans. From within the maze the two other men she’d shrunken down looked up and saw her fingers grasping the young man between them. “See what happens when you lose?” She waved her captured plaything over the endless myriad of walls. “Look real closely. I want you to see this Jeremy.” Then her fingers pressed together, effortlessly smashing the person they were holding into a bloody mess.

“Oh God!”

She wasn’t sure which of the two remaining people had said it but she could see both of them retch. Cynthia smiled. “That’s what happens if I get to keep you. Keep that in mind.” Her hand retreated to wipe the gore off on her shirt. “Good luck~” The cruel giant winked.

After bearing witness to such a nonchalant and very gruesome murder the two were naturally in no state to keep going. They paused to weep and try to come to terms with the new reality of their situation. That if they failed, they died. Entertaining as it was to watch two people come to terms with their mortality and the likelihood of death, it was all stuff Cynthia had seen before. “Do I need to add a time limit?” She yawned.

That certainly seemed to do the trick. With that threat the two were off again, each in completely different sections of the maze and yet equally as lost. Desperation made them rush even more so. From her view above Cynthia could see their sense of direction start to fail them. They were making wrong turns, ending up in passages they had already ventured or outright going in circles. It didn’t matter where they were going so long as they just kept moving to keep their black-haired captor amused.

It was just a matter of time before another would hit a dead end and the real fun could resume. After a few more minutes it came.

“…No…!” A ragged, out of breath voice came from one of the maze’s corners.

Cynthia smirked and leaned in for a closer look, her hair splaying out over the maze like thick, black vines. Her eyes settled on the other stranger she’d shrunken down, facing a bare wall. “Yep, that’s definitely a dead end alright. You know what that means don’t you?” She grinned.

Rather than stay where the callous woman could see him, the young man took off running. Of course he was still a mere insect trapped in a maze. A limitation Cynthia most certainly did not have. Still, what was the harm in indulging in a little chase? The woman shook her head and followed her escapee with her eyes, not even needing to move to keep track of him.

He ran through the endless halls, sidestepping the tendril-like hairs that filled the maze and taking turn after turn in an attempt to put distance between himself and Cynthia. No matter how hard he ran or how far he seemed to go though, she was always right there in the open air above. All it took for her to keep up were just slight weaves of her head. For a bit of added fun she pressed a finger into the ground where he had just run past, the digit barely fitting in the maze’s halls.

“Oh darn, I missed.” Cynthia said in faux frustration.

Of course, blindly running through a maze would not end well for the shrunken man. She knew that full well, and sure enough. After a minute or so of further running the poor fool found himself at another dead end.

“Wow, two attempts and you still didn’t do it.” Naturally, Cynthia was right behind to point out his utter failure to escape. “End of the line buddy.” Before he could run again her finger cut off his escape route. “You ready?”

Whatever this particular shrinkee was prior to being small, he sure was hardheaded. Despite being in such a clearly doomed position he rushed Cynthia’s resting finger and threw his fists at it. Cynthia immediately started laughing. The poor sap honestly though his punches would amount to anything in this situation. Or perhaps desperation just made him stupid. Either way, she didn’t care. She flicked the finger at him and watched him go careening into the dead end wall.

“Tough guy huh? Well, fight your way out of this.” Cynthia tucked her hair behind her head as she leaned in, lips pursed. From within her mouth a thick pool of saliva drizzled down, stretching off into a long, dangling thread of spit. The young man in the maze could only look up in awe and anticipation, bracing himself for whenever that thread would snap and fall onto him. Nothing could have prepared him for once it finally did.

The saliva came down in one massive globule. Easily three times the man’s size, it bowled him over like a boulder-sized piece of hail. From there the slimy residue began to coagulate and bubble, solidifying into a small, self-contained pool of spit in the maze. The man who had been struck it was dazed and submerged. When he seemed to finally realize what had hit him he gasped and swam upward, something easier said than done. The slimy texture of the spit pool resisted his efforts as it tried to maintain its structural integrity. It was like swimming in a pool of gelatin. Murky, slimy, muggy gelatin. But he somehow found a way to break the surface and breathe in the sweet air.

Cynthia smiled and brought her finger down on him, sending him right back into the depths. Now all his struggles were for naught; as he kicked, struggled, and screamed himself silly all the way until he finally drowned with one last satisfying spasm.

“And then there was one.” Cynthia murmured as she wiped her spit off on her leg. She watched eagerly as Jeremy hurried his way along the maze. She couldn’t have planned it better herself, the best was last. She’d already decided what she was going to do to him to pay for hurting her, but now that it was so close all the possibilities were rushing to her mind. The limitless cavalcade of depraved things she could do to him, each more tempting than the last. Alas, none seemed a match for what she had in mind. All she needed to do was wait for her moment.

It came soon enough. Her minuscule Ex was navigating the maze miraculously well. Were it solvable he may have even been on the right path to solving it. Of course, such a thing was impossible and Jeremy soon found himself met with a dead end like all those before him.

“I’ve been waiting for this.” Cynthia eagerly swooped in to pick him up. “Looks like I win again. Isn’t that right Baby?” She stood from her chair and held Jeremy over the maze, offering him the same view she had her first victim.

His eyes bulged. “T-There’s…No exit…”

“There never was.” Cynthia grinned at the tiny young man.

“That’s…” He gulped before rearing his head at Cynthia. His expression was livid and terrifying. As terrifying as one could be when held between a girl’s fingers anyway. “That’s no fair you bitch! You said-“

“I said we would play a game.” She replied coldly, her fingers forcing a pained gasp from her shrunken Ex. “And we did.”

“You cheated!” Jeremy managed to scream at her.

“Cheated?” Cynthia made a show of looking insulted. She spun around, putting her back to the maze while her breath washed over the young man. “There you go again, blaming all your problems on other people. That why you broke up with me?”

“That has nothing to-“

“Ah ah ah ahh~” She cut him off. “That’s enough out of you Tiny. Here’s how it is. This is my game. My rules. And. You. Lose.” Cynthia then released her grip on him and watched him plummet.

Jeremy let out a shrill, emasculating scream as he fell. The shrunken man looked down below to see the seat Cynthia was sitting in mere moments ago. Even cushioned it was still a drop with a couple hundred feet before impact. His legs landed first, letting out a gut-wrenching crack as dozens of bones shattered to absorb his landing. He started howling in pain, much to the pleasure of his tormentor above.

“You always did like my butt, didn’t you?” Cynthia spun around and chuckled, wiggling her hips above the suffering young man. She was an attractive woman, of that she had no doubt. She took great care in her appearance, but even then her ass was a thing Cynthia took pride in. While generally slim, her curves were wide and with wide curves came a splendid round rear. It was soft and firm, toned like the rest of her body. She smacked it, the sound like thunder to Jeremy, and ushering in an intense series of jiggles with her butt cheeks.

This was one of the reasons Cynthia opted to laze around only in panties for this particular endeavor: she wanted to feel every bit of this. Well, that and lazing around in her underwear was just cozy. Oh how thrilling the anticipation was. Cynthia peeked over her shoulder with a maniacal grin, continuously waggling her hips above her shrunken Ex. He seemed to be in too much pain to appreciate the irony of the situation. That was quite alright, Cynthia intended on enjoying this enough for the both of them.

“Ready?” She asked with a leading grin, promptly sitting down.

CR-ACK

All of her mountainous weight came crashing down on Jeremy. Like a meteor blazing in from the sky Cynthia’s pale rear smashed into the lesser man, his bones instantly shattering upon impact. However, his pained sounds persisted. “Oh? Still alive?” What a treat. Cynthia ground herself against the chair, causing more cracks and screams of intense pain with every savory moment. Yet in spite of his body’s clear suffering, Jeremy still seemed to live.

“Man, you sure are stubborn. Though I guess I knew that huh?” Cynthia shrugged, trying to come up with a way to end this on a high note. That was when a rumbling came from her stomach. “Eh?” She blinked as the sensation traveled down towards her rear. At first Cynthia fought it. Not that. Not now. That was just…Disgusting…

“Oh…” She’d never stopped to consider it before but it was most certainly a way to add to her Ex’s torment. Thus, the black-haired woman let the feeling play out and broke wind atop Jeremy.

Brooooop!

Now added on top of his groans, Jeremy gasped for air as Cynthia’s gas overwhelmed his senses. “Oh God! Make it stop!” His muffled voice screamed even more.

“Well...If you insist…” Cynthia chuckled and stood once again. Jeremy remained on the chair, coughing and looking up at her with his broken, battered body. “Any last words?” Cynthia grinned.

Between all his coughs and groans Jeremy did have something to say. “I’m sorry…I…ugh…I didn’t want to…hurt you…”

The look in Cynthia’s eyes grew icy. “Well that’s too bad, because I definitely want to hurt you.” She let herself fall back into the chair.

CR-UNCH

Finally, with one satisfying sound and pop under her butt, Cynthia got him. “Serves you right shithead.” She exhaled, still rubbing herself against the dead remains of the young man. Her eyes wandered over to the maze as she briefly considered putting it up. “Maybe later.” She shrugged and stood. For now, it was best that she wiped all the remains of the others off of her. Maybe afterwards she could go out and find some more people to shrink down.