- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This here Commission is all about butts. Lotsa butt stuff. Nothing too extreme, but there is a bit of farting in it. So you have been warned.

 

---------

 

 

Boom

Oh no.

Boooooom

Oh no no no.

Booooooooom

With every intensifying crash in the distance the people of Lakewood City’s hearts collectively sank. Anyone who paid even the slightest bit of attention to the news knew what those booms signified. Unease spread through the populace as they gazed upon one another, likely for the last time. The news had spread like wildfire across the world. One by one cities had fallen; and not in any small timespan either. Typically, it took less than an hour before a city was wiped from the map, sometimes even less depending on how large or small it was. In just a few short days most of the world’s largest urban centers had all met their makers and now it seemed Lakewood was fated to be among them.

BOOM

With the latest and loudest crash they finally became visible on the horizon. The pair that had tormented the world since they appeared from nowhere, Chelsea and Theresa. Once a pair of normal, everyday high school girls, sisters if the news reports were to be believed. However, one day out of the blue they levelled their hometown. How? Why it was quite easy when they were just over 1500 feet tall. Through some sort or miracle or marvel these two women had been granted a stature rivalled only by mountains and the tallest of buildings, and they wasted no time in putting that newfound size to use.

Both girls were lookers in their own right. Chelsea had a slim build with an almost punk-ish look to her. Her hair was a dark shade of red, draped down her shoulders in wavy locks. Perhaps most notably though was her figure. There were women who were blessed with curves and bosoms to be envied, Chelsea was not one of them. Well, in a way. What her average chest lacked was more than made up for with her lower body. Her pale, slender legs were each toned and flawless in every bit of their multi-hundred feet glory. Even that paled in comparison to her waist though. Any stereotypes that white women had no rears were out the window with her. Chelsea was more than blessed, with her wide and thick hips complete with a massive jiggling rear to match.

Then there was Theresa, who was more of a textbook busty blonde sort if her appearance was any indication. Her curves were large and aplenty, with a rear every bit as impressive as Chelsea’s and a bosom that utterly dwarfed her redheaded sibling’s. She was definitely much more of a traditional beauty as opposed to Chelsea’s alternative charm. Although both were beautiful to be certain. Ever since their ascension they had had but one outfit, that being their respective underwear, Chelsea’s being a lacey black and Theresa’s more of a sky blue. It was all that had grown with them when they had become giants.

The pair came to a stop at the outskirts of Lakewood, their bare feet flattening all the roads from the city under their thick soles. Apparently not even on purpose. “Finally! It took us like…five minutes before we found another city to play with!” Theresa giggled as her eyes set on the city.

“I told you we’d find one soon. We just had to be a little patient.” Chelsea smirked and bent over to get a better look at the frightened populace. “Aw, look at them run. Like a little swarm of ants.” Her bare foot swung upwards, ready to smash a city block under its pad. “Run run run~” She laughed.

“No fair! We crushed the last place with our feet.” Theresa pouted. “You said I get to pick what we do with this one remember?”

Chelsea lazily turned her head towards the blonde. “Well, what do you want to do with them then?” Her foot still had yet to lower. Each slight wiggle of her toes rained dirt and debris onto the streets while it remained in the sky.

Theresa frowned, clearly thinking on it. Her foot tapped on the horizon, each time rumbling the Earth beneath it. “Maybe we can eat them…? No, that was a couple cities ago…”

News stories truly did not do the pair justice. Now that they were up close to Lakewood their size was astonishing. It was no New York or Los Angeles, but it was a pretty big town and yet none of their towering skyscrapers could even stand past the giantesses’ knees. They stood mind-numbingly high, casually talking about how they would end the proud city. Because they could. Nothing the denizens of Lakewood could do would stop these two titans from doing as they wished; as evidenced by the armed forces who had been firing on them since they had arrived and had yet to even get a look of acknowledgement.

“Oooh! I got it!” Theresa hopped excitedly, sending her impressive chest into a jiggling frenzy. “Let’s crush ‘em with our butts!”

“Our butts?” Chelsea repeated, arching her brow. “That’s a new one. Hmm…Ah what the hell, why not? Not like it matters how we crush them right?” She shrugged and finally pulled her foot down. “Go ahead then, I’ll follow your lead.”

“Yay!” The blonde clapped and walked into the city. Her feet paid no heed to where they fell, crushing people and building alike without notice or care. Theresa’s eyes were locked onto the most noteworthy gathering of speck-sized people she could find: the armed soldiers who were still unloading all their weapons onto the giantess. Theresa chuckled to herself before turning around and offering a grand look at her perfectly sculpted hind quarters. She smacked her butt with enough force to shatter nearby glass, tossing the soldiers an enticing wink.

She lowered herself, taking great care to be careful so as not to fall and crush more than she wanted. One by one the soldiers all lowered their arms and gaped. The sky had turned into a mixture of tan skin and blue panty. The wiser troops turned and ran. For all the good it would do them. Glorious as Theresa’s ass was, there was no escaping it. The thick mounds of flesh were larger than most buildings and wider than any road. A single cheek would’ve been enough to smush the entirety of the armed resistance and here she was using both. Those who resigned themselves to their fates raised their weapons and resumed firing as the streets darkened around them.

Just like that the fleshy sky crashed into the helpless people and instantly flattened them all into bloody paste. “Hehe, it tickles!” Theresa stuck her tongue out mischievously at Chelsea.

“Looks like you missed a few.” The redhead pointed behind her sister.

Sure enough, against all odds a handful of specks had managed to outrun the blonde’s immense rear and had now found themselves faced with the bright blue wall of her panties. Theresa smirked, raising one leg just so as she exerted herself. She knew juuust how to take care of those pesky stragglers.

Thwiiiiip

From her butt came the smallest of sounds, silent really. Even the soldiers, as small as they were, could barely hear it. A moment later a sudden gust of wind brushed their persons, bringing with it an indescribably foul stench. Unanimously, all the soldiers entered a hysteric fit of coughs.

“Did she just?!”

“Oh my God it’s in my mouth!”

They all groaned in agony, falling to the ground one by one. But not after writhing for a good minute or two.

“So that’s why they call it silent but deadly.” Theresa laughed gleefully as she surveyed her handiwork. She stood back up, carelessly wiping the blood from her jiggling ass.

“Hey.” Chelsea crossed her arms and frowned. “Did you just pick using our butts cause you had to fart?”

“N-No!” Theresa shook her head with the least convincing look possible.

“What am I gonna do with you girl?” The redhead sighed. “Whatever, it’s something new at least.” Shrugging, Chelsea made her way towards the business side of Lakewood. The streets failed to hold in her titanic form, meaning more than a few buildings were crushed to make way for her. Chelsea strode past a pair of skyscrapers, her hips smashing against the sides of the buildings. They fell behind her with the redhead not even bothering to watch. No, her eyes were locked onto the tallest tower Lakewood had to offer. A truly impressive feat of human engineering that failed to even reach Chelsea’s waist. “Butts huh…?” She pondered for a moment while crouching to the building’s level.

Off to the side, Theresa was having the time of her life hopping her posterior onto whatever she could and making butt-shaped craters out of buildings. Seeing that, Chelsea smiled. Just like her sister to be so energetic. Although it did give her an idea.

Chelsea turned herself around, crushing a couple cars in the process, and positioned her rear just beside the skyscraper. She took firm hold of her butt cheeks and pulled them apart. Thankfully, her rear was thick enough that this was rather easy. Then she scooted back, very slowly and very carefully. The glass windows of the building started to shatter against her rear, the building straining to stay upright as half of it was sandwiched between a giant’s ass cheeks.

“Let’s see how this goes.” Chelsea mused aloud before finally releasing her hands. Her butt snapped back into place. The firm mounds of skin bulldozed their way through the building like paper and effectively crushed it to debris in her posterior. Chelsea whistled as the rest of the building fell back in response, raining down glass and boulders of concrete onto any fleeing people.

“Having fun Sis?” Theresa called as she dumped a handful of screaming people into the back of her panties.

“A little.” Chelsea admitted. She was pretty iffy on it to begin with, but after a bit of experimenting she had to admit there was something pretty fun about just crushing things under her ass. The redhead looked over her shoulder and spotted a number of minuscule factories. They promptly fell to ruin as soon as Chelsea took a seat on the buildings.

She scanned the city, or rather what was left of it. As always Theresa had overdone it. In just a few minutes the bulk of Lakewood had been crushed into a series of butt-shaped crater courtesy of one particularly eager busty blonde.

“Mind slowing down a bit Sis? I’ve barely gotten to crush anything.”

Theresa stopped mid-thrusting her butt into a building and blinked. “Oh, my bad! Sorry!”

“No you’re not.” Chelsea chuckled, lazily looking around her. There was a hint of movement at her side and she leaned down to investigate. Surfacing from the ruins of one of the buildings she had flattened were a pair of people, a man and a woman by the looks of it. “Now what have we here?” Normally Chelsea would’ve just flattened the two outright and moved on, but all this sitting and standing was getting pretty tiresome. Why not have a bit of fun without having to move?

Oh they ran. They ran as fast as any person could run after narrowly escaping a collapsed building; but they stood no chance against Chelsea’s incoming digits. It took a lot of precision on her part, but Chelsea managed to pluck the two specks between her fingers, balancing them atop her index. “Hmm?” She smiled, bringing the pair up before one of her awe-inspiring green pupils.

The pair immediately hugged one another in sheer terror. How boring. Chelsea fought the urge to tip her finger over immediately. “P-Please let me and my wife go!” The man cried out to the pale giantess.

A couple? Married even? Now that was a nice change of pace. “I see your little lips moving, but I don’t hear anything. Speak up before my finger gets tired.” She chuckled. Even if she heard him perfectly the first time there was nothing wrong with a bit of added teasing.

“Please, just let us live!” Now it was the wife’s turn to talk. Or scream as it were.

Chelsea pretended to be surprised, widening her already immense eye further. “Eh? Live? Why should I?”

The pair had no answer of course. Their fates were entirely up to whatever the redhead’s whims were.

“Tell ya what, I’ll let you two live on one condition.” She raised her other hand and pointed a towering finger at the woman. “You are gonna worship me, and your husband is going to watch.”

They seemed even more frightened. Rightfully so. Still, despite the clear caution on their faces they nodded. Chelsea returned the gesture, settling them both on top of the debris pile behind her. The same finger that held them tapped against one of her butt cheeks. Resigned to her fate, the woman turned to her husband and mumbled something. Then she made her way towards Chelsea’s awaiting butt. It was kind of cute watching her make her way there, climbing over piles of shattered concrete and broken glass on the way to Chelsea’s rear end. She was almost there now.

Broooop!

A high pitched sound came from the redhead’s rear and with it a surge of wind knocked the woman back off the pile of debris. The gas seemed to lack the noxious power Theresa’s had, though it still was enough to force the couple to cover their faces.

“Whoops! Sorry~ My bad. Come on over, it should be clear now.” Chelsea laughed.

The woman hacked and coughed with no other choice but to comply. Her husband watched from a distance as she climbed the same mountain of debris again to appease the cruel giant above. Just like the first time she was nearly there before long, and also like the first time…

Broooooop!

A second fart even stronger than the first sent the woman flying back into a pile of rocks. She gasped in pain and immediately shielded her mouth from the toxic odor.

“Wow, where’d that come from?” Chelsea grinned. No wonder Theresa did this, it was hilarious! “Come on! My ass is getting impatient!”

The husband murmured words of encouragement and helped his wife up, setting her off back to the giantess.

Brrooooooooooooop!

She was barely up the base of the mound when a gust stronger than both of the others knocked her back further than ever. Chelsea howled with laughter. “And who says I’m not a bitch?” The redhead cackled, the sounds deafening to the poor people who were suffering at her rear. “Alright alright I’m done, get your ass up here before I crush you.” She coldly ordered.

The woman went back to it, pausing every few steps to brace herself for another fart or similarly demented prank. Although none came. Finally, she was clear to stand before Chelsea’s ass. Tall, wider than a couple houses, and every bit as toned and luscious as the rest of beautiful woman. She looked up at Chelsea, unsure of how to proceed before her posterior.

“Lick it.” She demanded in a sultry tone.

Chelsea watched with terrifying glee as the woman bent over and put her face right against the redhead’s butt cheek. She sobbed. She hesitated. And she did it. Her tongue reached out, giving one long lick.

“Good girl. Keep going until I say stop.”

The woman sobbed further, helpless to do anything but lick away. All her pride and self-worth as a person meant nothing before the whims of this twisted red-haired giantess. The air was still thick with the slowly dissipating stench of her gas and she was forced to breathe it in with every long, arduous, humiliating lick. All the while knowing her husband was watching her be subjugated like this.

The ground quaked a dozen times over as Theresa walked up, a bright smile on her face as her blue eyes marveled at the scene. “What’s going on here?”

“Making a girl kiss my ass.” Chelsea casually stated with a laugh.

“Ooh! Lemme help!”

Theresa promptly knelt over Chelsea’s rear, waggling her fingers before her hand swooped in for the poor woman. The digits pressed her deeper against Chelsea’s ass and rubbed her relentlessly against the smooth, plush surface. “Get on in there! Kiss her butt like your life depends on it!” The blonde grinned maniacally.

Chelsea was just about to join in on the teasing when more movement caught her attention elsewhere. She looked back at the husband, currently running away. “Oh hey, looks like your hubby is leaving. So much for ‘til death do us part I guess.”

“Wow, what a jerk!” Theresa puffed her lips and set the woman back down. “Here you are licking Sis’s butt and he just up and runs!”

The woman seemed inclined to agree, as she ran after her husband yelling a flurry of curses. Something must have triggered the man as well, since he turned and began firing right back. They were too far for either giantess to hear. Although if Chelsea had to levy a guess the woman was probably mad she was just abandoned like that. The redhead looked over at Theresa who in turn looked right back. The boredom on both of their faces was apparent.

“Okay okay break it up you two love birds.” Chelsea’s rumbling voice interrupted the both of them as she reached back and plucked them both back up. “Not like it matters since you’re dying anyway.” She stood up and watched both people cover their ears in sudden pain from the rise in elevation. Chelsea had just the thing for them. “I think I have an idea Sis, you game?”

“Sure! Whatcha thinking?”

Chelsea smirked and spun around. “A bit of teamwork.”

Theresa grinned and turned her back to Chelsea as well, shuffling herself backwards until their butts were almost touching. Chelsea brought her hand with the couple over the thin chasm between their rears and turned it over, watching as they plummeted helplessly to the ground below. Not that they ever made it that far.

The pair fell over a hundred feet. On either side of them were the equally massive, flawless rears of the two giants. Whether it be the pale and smooth flawlessness of Chelsea’s ass or the tanned and luscious charm of Theresa’s, when the two girl’s pressed their butts together that was the end of the poor couple. Crushed like a couple of minuscule insects between the women’s rears. They could feel the lesser people pop like grapes and splatter their blood along their perfect skin. Chelsea ground her rear against Theresa’s, grinning before finally pulling back.

“Well, that was fun. Now onto the next…Oh what the fuck.” Her smile immediately soured once she finally took a look around.

Lakewood was destroyed. Every inch of it had been smashed and flattened under the butts of the two giants. Or rather, the one giant since Chelsea had been too busy torturing two people to notice that her sister just went and crushed the whole damn city on her own. “What the fuck Sis? I barely got to crush anything!”

Theresa giggled like a kid with her hand caught in a cookie jar. “Heheh…Sorry~”

Chelsea sighed. “No you’re not. Well, I guess we move onto the next one, but I’m getting that one all to myself! You got it?”

“Whaaaaaaat? That’s no fair Chelsea!”

“Bullshit it’s not fair!”

The two arguing giants thusly left Lakewood, the city immediately forgotten as they set out for their next metropolis of playthings.