[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

 

Summary: Demetria, the newly crowned queen of hell is entrusted with using the resources available to her to ensure peace for planet Earth by tormenting the souls of distraught humans who found their way to her realm. During a rather slow week, Demetria takes some time to explore with her tiny lover, Angel. The two discover secrets that could be put the world into jeopardy. It is not helping that a mysterious earthly cult begins trying to create divine beings from their religious texts.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Please note, this story series is based around heaven and hell, so if concepts like these offend you, you may wish to not read this or just to proceed with caution.

NOTE: This is a sequel to the original Stuck in the Middle found here: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5814 

NOTE: Although Vore will be brought up and mentioned a bit , the interaction between giantess and smaller indivdual will involve far less vore than the former story

 

 


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6788 Read: 16127
Published: May 10 2016 Updated: June 02 2016

1. Chapter 1 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 1] (2162 words)

2. Chapter 2 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 0] (2867 words)

3. Chapter 3 by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 1] (1759 words)

Sorry about not being more consistant with this, been busy lately. Also, there's very little giantess interaction, this chapter is mostly plot.