- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about not being more consistant with this, been busy lately. Also, there's very little giantess interaction, this chapter is mostly plot.

Mina gently knocks on Demetria’s door as what normally is considered morning arrives. Demetria opens the door, curious as to why she’s being summoned. Mina presents Demetria with a puny figure and hands it to her. “You have a visitor” Mina states before walking away, despite her size, her footsteps rather quiet. Demetria studied the figure in her hand closely before bearing a bit of a smile.


“Well, it’s not often I have a visitor from Earth. How’s it been going Richard?” Demetria asks, her smile still remaining.


“Well, I thought that I’d check up on the queen of hell. Not many men can say they helped something like this happen” Richard responds “Also, you look quite lovely today miss, my apologies if I didn’t address your royalness” He then bows.


Demetria gets a slight chuckle out of this. “It’s fine. Anyways, you look a bit different. Grew out your beard, changed your style a bit. I like it”


Richard smiles “I’d like to say the same, but you’re still the giant playful demon I remember. At least, as far as I can tell thus far” He then proceeds to announce to Demetria “Life is quite different now. Got a new job, moved to a new neighborhood. Even got myself a girlfriend”


“What, you mean you’re not gay? Shocking” Demetria teases


“Guess I wasn’t wrong about the playful attitude” Richard answers, chuckling slightly at the comment. “Anyways, I was going to check on Angel next. Did she happen to stick around here, or is she hanging out somewhere else?”


“Well, I’m pretty sure I know where she’s hanging out” Demetria answers, bringing Richard over to her bed. She grabs the sock she had put on specifically for Angel and dumps the contents inside of the sock onto the bed. She had previously just laid the sock on her bed after waking up. Angel was still sleeping, so Demetria gave her a gentle poke. Her finger was so big, that the tip of it almost seemed to cover her entire back.


Angel awoke, yawning slightly as she looked up to her gigantic girlfriend. As she smirked at this sight, she saw something else that brought happiness to her. “Richard!” She exclaimed before getting up. Demetria set Richard down on the bed next to Angel as she carefully got on and slid over so that her towering body wouldn’t be too obstructive in the background. She kept her face up high enough so that she wouldn’t accidentally knock one of the two over with the strength of her voice in comparison to their tiny bodies.


“Hello Angel, how has it been going? What exactly do you do around here, if you don’t mind me asking?” Richard asked, smiling as he did so.


“Well, it’s been going fairly well for me.” She blushes slightly “I don’t know if Demetria told you or not, but the two of us are dating, so our company keeps us entertained for most of the day”


Richard wasn’t much surprised, but tried to act as though he was “Ah, I was not informed of this by Demetria. But, congrats to the both of you, I hope everything goes well for you two”


“So, what brings you here?” Angel asks “Other than to learn about us dating?”


“Well, I dropped by to see how you both were doing. Perhaps have fun with a demon girl or two” Richard teases


“Richard, please tell me you haven’t been requesting any demon to hang out with you and have fun.” Demetria commented, she didn’t want Richard around causing any potential problems, friend or not.


“In all honesty, I haven’t been doing that Demetria. One of the girls I hung out with a lot before Satena got all angry at me offered to do such things, and I refused. She then insisted on carrying me here and allowing Mina to hand me to you.” Richard answered “I haven’t been requesting any of that ever since that Satena incident”


“Well, that’s certainly good to hear” Demetria answered with a smile. “Now, I have a bit of free time before my meeting today. Me and Angel generally play a game with this free time, would you perhaps like to join us?”


“What are these games like? If I know you Demetria, it could end in me doing something I perhaps don’t wish to do” Richard responds, giving a suspicious look.


“Well, more often than not, it devolves into me chasing Angel and pretending to do something cruel to her.” Demetria answers “But, we’ve had some fairly inventive ideas that don’t necessarily involve that. Of course, they tend to be a little bit less entertaining.”


“Eh, either one is fun for me. But, I will admit that the first ones help ensure I stay in great shape. Considering the diet I have here is completely different than the one I had back in Heaven, it’s helpful that I get all this exercise” Angel adds in


Demetria chuckles “You know I wouldn’t mind if you gained a few pounds, you’re far lighter than I am”


Angel looks up with a grin “And you’re also about one-hundred something feet taller than I am”


Demetria chuckles once more “I suppose you do have a point”


“Anyways, I’d be honored to join the both of you.” Richard begins before his phone beeps. “Huh, didn’t know I’d get reception here”


“You have powers that allow you to travel between realms, it doesn’t surprise me that you’re able to carry a signal on a phone here” Demetria answers


“Suppose you have a point” Richard answers, getting out his phone and checking the message. “Uh, well, as stated, I’d be honored to join you both, but Natalie is expecting me at her house for breakfast. I should get going.”


“Perhaps you should introduce her to us one day” Demetria answers


“Doubtful. She frightens easy, and can’t keep a secret to save her life. If she knew I knew about you two, I’m assuming I’d be interrogated by FBI agents until the second I die.” Richard responds before departing.


“Well, I suppose the two of us should get going” Demetria answers, smiling. Gently she grabs Angel and walks out of her room. Daysha goes inside shortly after Demetria and Angel leave. Daysha immediately gets to work, making the already stunning room absolutely spotless.


As Daysha works, she hears a soft call come from Satena’s little cell. Daysha sighs and walks over to Satena and asks “What exactly do you want?”


“Well, I rethought my plan a little, and I promise you’re going to love it” Satena comments


“Highly unlikely” Daysha answers


“Just hear me out” Satena begins “You just let me out. I still have enough power to summon portals to other realms. I’ll go to Earth, and you tell Demetria that I escaped. Demetria will come looking for me, we’ll separate Demetria and Angel. Before having gone to Earth, you secure a love potion, you can give it to Demetria and then boom, she’ll be in love with you. Angel will be fine, and everyone is happy!”


“But, love potions are illegal” Daysha answers “I won’t be able to obtain one”


“Fine, I know how to get my hands on one” Satena replies “Just help me get out of here, and I promise you that Demetria will be yours”


“Stop trying to get me to set you free. It won’t happen” Daysha responds


“Oh come on, do so and you and Demetria. Sitting on the beaches of either here or earth, sharing dinner and a kiss. Maybe something more” She winks after saying this “All of this can be achieved if you just let me out” Satena promises


“Who’s going to run this place when Demetria is mine?” Daysha asks


“Probably Demetria herself, unless she’d prefer that you rule” Satena answers. She was excited, she could feel Daysha slipping further and further into her plan.


“Fine, but I have one request” Daysha begins “We need to ensure Angel stays nowhere near the two of us once the potion is applied, or else it could mess with the effects”


“Of course” Satena answered “I have a plan for what to do with Angel”


“And, it won’t hurt her, correct?” Daysha asks for confirmation


“It won’t hurt her” Satena confirms


“So, how am I getting you out of here?” Daysha asks


“You just open the cage, hide me somewhere and then bring me far away from the palace. Deep solitary ought to be far enough. Let me go and return to your duties.” Satena answers


“Lucky for you I have to get over there anyways. It’s my day to check on the prisoners over there” Daysha answers as she turns off the alarm and gently opens the cage.


Satena smirks “Perfect, I knew you’d be onboard for this”


“Remember, if something goes wrong, I can easily drag you back here and stomp you into a bloody mess of nothing” Daysha replies, carefully grabbing hold of Satena.


“I know, and since my powers are mostly drained, I won’t respawn. I know, I know” Satena answers. “Now, where are you hiding me?”


Daysha doesn’t answer, only opening her maw as a response. Her mouth was bright red, her tongue still a soft pink. Her teeth were perfectly white, but none of these details mattered to Satena as she was tossed inside. Before Satena could complain, Daysha’s mouth closed. Saliva drenched Satena as she walked around Daysha’s mouth. Needless to say, Satena was less that pleased, even if the tongue she set foot on was rather soft. Satena spent roughly an hour or so trapped inside before light suddenly flooded to her. The world showed itself, and Daysha let Satena walk out from her damp mouth onto her hand.


“Never, ever, do that to me again” Satena threatens.


“Don’t worry, if you’re ever in my mouth again I’m either going to chew you up or turn you into lunch” Daysha replied, sending a slight shiver in Satena’s body.


Satena looks down to the prison “Anyways, hopefully this all works out, I’ll see you later. Tell everyone that the prisoners are fine” Daysha nods and places Satena down on the ground before walking away. Unlike Mina, Daysha’s footsteps are rather loud and tremorous as she walks away. Satena snickers mischievously before walking inside.


“Well, what do we have here? A master assassin and one of the cruelest women on earth? Ladies, prepare for a little fun, we’re headed to planet Earth” Satena comments before laughing somewhat manically.