- Text Size +


Chapter 3


John watched as the woman from the bar scampered her way up the side of the box. She pressed her way up the side of the box with determination but kept sliding down its flat walls. "Awe. How adorable. Here, let me help you" he said picking the girl up between his fingers and bringing her to his face for inspection. "Oh yes. Now I remember you" he said looking her over. She began talking but all John could hear were barely audible squeaks.

"I'm sorry, but I can't hear you. You're far too small. Quiet now." He said putting a finger to her face, immediately silencing her. "Now, I have a job for you. I'm going to make you big again. If you get any ideas, just remember what happened to the last few who disappointed and disobeyed me" he said looking over to Max who had fallen asleep on the floor. "Can I trust you?"  She nodded her head a few times. She was unsure why she volunteered in the first place. But something about watching him use the others as sex toys, rubbing them up against his mammoth cock, got her...wet.

She was suddenly normal sized again and now laying next to John on the bed. She looked at him and then into the box that was once her prison. Seeing those one inch tall people from here was alluring. She saw them moving about and suddenly she felt incredibly powerful. Without thinking she reached her hand into the box and batted a few of them around with her finger, loving the feeling of toppling them over. Finding a woman who looked much like herself she used her pointer finger to press her up against the wall of the box. Pressing and holding her there she could feel her panties dampening and her breathing getting heavier.

John watched with absolute amusement. He couldn't believe what he was watching. Not only was she not scared but she was practically enjoying herself. Watching her press the tiny up against the box he mused "you could crush her you know. Just a little pressure, and...pop. What's your name." She kept her finger in place and without breaking her gaze at the tiny within her grasp she responded "Sarah." "Well go on then, Sarah. Try it." He smiled into her. The boxes other inhabitants had backed away from her as much as possible and couldn't do anything but look on and wait for her next move. It appeared as though the tiny being pressed by her finger had begun pleading. Sarah gradually kept applying more pressure until "pop". The pleading stopped and the girl crumpled to the floor. She brought her finger to her mouth and tasted, enjoying he warm metallic flavor. Sarah could feel a tingle all over her body, her pussy absolutely drenched in her own juices.

John felt his own sexual hunger become renewed at the entire sight of it all. "I think we'll have some fun. But first, I have a test for you. Take off your clothes." She stood up and immediately removed her shirt and bra, allowing her breasts to come free and exposing her hardened nipples. Turning around with her back to John she bent over, her ass covered in tight yoga pants in Johns face. John couldn't stop himself and reached out, massaging her cheeks, allowing his hand to roam inbetween her thighs while he reveled in the warmth and wetness she exuded there. Sarah hooked her thumbs in her pants and slid them off, all the while John continued pressing into her with his fingers.

He traced her thighs until he reached their center, gently unfolding the sticky pedals of her pussy, slicking his fingers. He continued tracing up to her asshole where he gently pressed into and probed. Finally satisfied, he motioned for her to come to the bed. As she sat back down? She accidentally kicked the black box, knocking one of its inhabitants onto the sheets. Unfortunately her knee came down after, leaving only a red stain where the screaming tiny once was.

John returned to the box and fished out a tiny. It was Sarah's muscle bound boyfriend from the night before. "First, a test." He held her boyfriend in front of her face, close enough so she could see him, before lowering him onto his dick. John pressed him into the slit right at the top of his dick so that he became trapped in his own juices, now flowing thanks to Sarah's display. The boyfriend thrashed a bit, becoming completely caught up in the sticky mess. John motioned his hand from Sarah towards his cock, where her boyfriends thrashing was now sending shivers up his spine.

She knew what he wanted. Even though she knew she shouldn't want it, throbs of need were shooting through her body and she had to. She slowly crawled up between Johns legs, planting kisses along his thighs as she went. Slow and methodical was her approach. Soon she got to his balls where she placed a long lick. She continued licking as she reached up with her hand and began striking him a bit, being careful it to touch his tip, where her boyfriend was currently trapped.

She continued upward, now placing kisses and licks along the base of his shaft. John pressed his hips into her, only wanting for her to continue, throughly enjoying her attentions and those of her boyfriend. Then she saw him. He was thrashing about on the tip of John's dick trying not to drown in his secretions. She snaked her hand back under herself and started massaging her clit, gasping at the sudden sensation. Her breath billowed out over her boyfriend who realized she was there now. She could see him pleading with her inbetween his struggles.

Quickly and effortlessly she took Johns entire dick, boyfriend included, into her mouth. She could feel him squirming around in her mouth as she bobbed up and down, working John over. Johns breathing quickened as she picked up her pace, fingering herself while she sucked him off. She began to moan, sending vibrations through her boyfriend and Johns dick. "I'm close" John managed to gasp out. Sarah managed to press her boyfriend up against johns dick with her tongue as she continued bobbing. John could feel him squirming as she sucked him off, which sent him over the edge.