- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 1

John woke up with a bit of a headache, most likely from the drinking and debauchery of the previous evening. He pulled back the covers and stretched out his tan muscular arms before brushing his hand through his jet black hair. As his feet hit the floor, he began to remember the night before.

He saw them sitting at the bar, a beautiful couple enjoying a night on the town. He couldn't help but notice the woman standing there in skin tight leggings accentuating her already beautiful curves. His eyes were drawn to her pert bottom and shapely legs. Sitting next to her was her muscular boyfriend. He was a bit taller than her, definitely just as ravishing. In a room full of normality, you could tell that they were different.

John finished his scotch slowly, all the while eyeing up the couple from the other side of the bar. Setting down his glass, he made his way over. He waited for the bartender to turn around before tapping both of them on the shoulder. They vanished, seemingly out of midair, immediately. With the music so loud, and everyone busy dancing it was hardly noticed. He saw them however. Each now a one inch tall adorable model of their former selves sitting on their chairs. He quickly scooped them up, bringing his hand to his mouth. "Shhhhh" he whispered before dropping them unceremoniously into his pocket.

Feeling them wriggle was simply delicious. He couldn't stop himself from getting somewhat hard there in the bar. John repeated this process many times throughout the night before paying up and heading outside.

John began the mile or so walk home, knowing full well that walking through the city this late would be somewhat dangerous; more looking forward to it really. As if on cue, he was approached by a man only a few blocks from his apartment. "Wallet" he demanded with knife in hand. John merely smiled and replied "you sure?" His would be mugged seemed a bit perplexed, but didn't get the chance to fully understand the situation before John quickly and nimbly reached up and grabbed his wrist, the mugger being reduced to an inch on the pavement.

John crouched down to get a good look. "Well, what do we have here?" He quipped, his entire body towering over the mugger. "You might want to be careful out here. You might get mugged, or at this size worse, squished" he laughed before standing back up. John, without looking down, continued walking home, his large black dress shoe coming down and quickly crushing the mugger with a crunch, leaving only a small red stain on the cement.

Chapter 2

John could feel his boxers getting tight due to his recollections of the previous evening. He walked over to the dresser where there was a little black box. He looked at the box like a predator does prey and snatched it from the dresser. The sudden movement of the
box elicited a chorus of muffled screams from within, which only seemed to stir John more.

John made his way back to the bed and sat down, giving the box a little shake which only served to elicit more screams. He opened the top of the box and saw 12 or so tinies, all from the night before. "Well hello there my little friends" he said setting the box between his legs. "I hope everyone had a great night because we have quite the morning in store" he said gently perusing his finger through box, toppling over several tinies in the process. John felt a sharp pinch as one tiny, apparently carrying a knife, shoved it into his finger. "Ouch! How rude!" He said picking up the rather average looking late twenties guy between his thumb and forefinger. John used his other hand to whistle "here Max!" He said before smiling at the little man in his fingers. "You all need to learn to be polite."

John held up the little man so he could see a large gray husky enter the room and walk over to the bed where John was sitting. "Meet my dog Max. He loves little treats who disobey, don't you Max?" John said, the man in his fingers screaming in terror as he was deposited into Johns open palm. "Whose a good boy?" John said before pushing forward his palm in front of the dogs snout. Max eyed up his squirmy treat before giving him a few sniffs. He quickly licked Johns palm, taking the tiny man into his maw. John heard the mans screams for only a few moments, just until Max began to chew.

John turned his attentions back to his box, which became incredibly silent. "You know, now I'm a bit hungry" he said reaching his hand in and pulling out a young blonde who immediately began beating at his fingers. John looked her over for many moments, enjoying the way her jeans hugged her hips, and the way her shirt was tight against her rather large breasts. "We won't be needing these" he said as he forcefully tore away her shirt and pulled off her pants. John began using his finger to probe her all over, playing with her breasts and pressing apart her legs to run against her pussy. Applying some force, he attempted to enter her but was unsuccessful due to her size, only successful in eliciting several yelps of pain.

Becoming bored, he slowly brought her up to his mouth, allowing his tongue to dart out and lick her body over. He pressed her in with his finger. The tiny woman, sticking out halfway, fists beating on his lip, was being assaulted by his tongue inside his mouth. His tongue probed and pushed her legs apart, lapping away at her pussy. Using his finger, he pressed her all the way in, rolling her around several times before swallowing her.

John could feel his erection practically tearing through his boxers as he stood up. Bending down to pull the boxers past his legs he stood back up and let his cock stand over the box, basking in the feel of his largeness over the tinies inside. "Like what you see little ones? Anyone want a closer view?" He asked while darting his hand inside to grab a mid twenties brunette, dropping her on his cock. He chuckled a bit as she clung for dear life as he sat back down on the bed.

John was In ecstasy with the wriggling person clinging to his dick. He could feel every tiny movement of hers. He reached his hand down and grabbed the tiny woman in it, dragging her up and down his cock as he jerked himself off. Just as he was about to cum he grabbed the woman from his dick and pressed her between his lips, accidentally biting down as he came.

"Oh no. Now your broken" he said looking at the woman, bite marks and blood on her legs. "Oh well." She lay there in his palm as he pressed at her wounds, renewing life into her with kicking and screaming. He tossed her to Max, who lept up and caught her between his teeth, whipping her about with his head before laying down and chewing on her.

Looking down into the box he smiled "I need a volunteer."