- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The first story that I've had the gall to actually post for others to read. This was very heavily inspired by author Diamond Eye, and reflects that in some of its pacing and style. His/her story on this site is definitive of what I enjoy in this scene, so I wanted to make my own attempt at it to "give back" some of that enjoyment. This story is very heavy on the content- an unapologetic fap piece. I tried to steer away from juvenile onomotopoeia and other junk to make it readable, but keep in mind that this story is pretty slim on story and gets right to the action.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I intended for this to be a one-shot short story, and it came out to a scant 4 pages. I tried to proofread but if you see a glaring error I would appreciate the heads-up to fix it. Hope you enjoy!

            I was suddenly jarred awake from the warm, sweaty hell by an impossible amount of force clamping me tight and threatening to crack my body. I writhed under the pain her glutes were inflicting. The crushing, pounding motion repeated a couple times before I heard Nicole’s voice boom from above, muffled under the layers of her pants and underwear. “Oh good. Thought I mighta squished you. I said, wanna go for a swim? I have a pool that’s just your size.” A giggle accompanied another squeeze from her ass cheeks, knocking the wind out of me. It was hard to think straight after the endless afternoon buried under tons of fat buttocks, forced up in the wedgie that grew deeper with each movement. Countless hot, hissing farts blasting past while she sat reminded me of Nicole’s utter disgust with me now. I concentrated on focusing my thoughts and tried to consider what her cruel words meant. Another massive fart rumbled past the corpulent butt cheeks that made up my universe. The noxious escaping wind rippled the sweaty, fleshy mountains, the violent clapping crushing me mercilessly. It broke one of my ribs, I thought to myself. Another humiliating laugh. “Oh my god, pobrecito, you’re fucked. It’s totally on its way.”

            Light peeled into my vision as the sky turned the color of her brief panties, and then turned to harsh incandescent bathroom light. The menacing hills of her ass rose up on either side to me as I peered out at a massive towel rack and the tank of a toilet. Vertigo suddenly seized me as the world shifted, and I felt enormously powerful muscles struggling under her fat to maneuver the colossal Latina. As the mountains pulled away from each other like curtains to reveal a spotless white toilet seat her intentions became clear. I screamed, half from fear and half from my stomach rising up to my throat from the breakneck speed of her descending fat. Luckily for me I seemed to have been trapped to my Mexican ex’s wrinkly hole by some of her omnipresent sweat. I peered down, wiping the salty, musky liquid from my face and observing three small figures fighting to stay afloat in the calm, cold water. Who the hell are they? I thought, before an announcement from the obese goddess above rang through the bowl. “So next time you’ll probably think twice before acting like total bitches at my party, yeah?” Nicole laughed. She clicked her tongue. “Who am I kiddin’, there won’t be a next time for you skinny bitches. You’re gonna have a reunion with your two other friends. And, like, some enchiladas, some crackers, French fries, juice, Starbucks, annnd…I think that’s it.” Her uncontrollable laughter heaved her massive gut in and out, and her anus clenched involuntarily. I scrambled to hold on to anything on the slick surface, but her shaved private area provided little purchase. Nicole let out a relaxed sigh.

            The tiny, delicate hiss of her pee stream was a cacophonous roar hundreds of feet wide and burst out of an equally giant orifice forward of my refuge. The strength of the stream reflected her drinking last night, millions of gallons of what were alcoholic drinks just twelve hours prior. I strained to look at the unfortunate girls left in the water. Nicole’s yellow geyser blasted the front inside wall of the bowl and slowly lowered down into the water as her bladder emptied. The girls were swimming franticly out of the way of the piss beam but an eddy in the water splashed one girl directly into the path of the impending doom. The pee smashed into her and pushed her hundreds of feet, mere inches to Nicole, into the dark, cold water. The urine continued to fall and turn the unfortunate tiny female in circles, swirling into the depths of the bowl. It finally abated with a few deliberate squirts and an accompanying sigh of relief from above. The tiny diver desperately dove upwards to gain air again but was literally the equivalent of a quarter mile under the surface. She went still in the acrid, yellow-stained water, a victim of Nicole’s Tequila Sunrises.

            “Shiiiit…that felt good. You bitches still alive down there? How about you, mijo? Your turn.” The mention of me jarred my mind once again back to reality. I braced myself, just thankful for the disgusting car-sized beads of sweat running down her crack and pasting me to your executioner. My time ran out when the colossal, wrinkled monster that was to determine my fate twitched. “Unh…I think a biiig one is coming.” My Spanish was certainly good enough to understand the warning, but before I could react, an explosion deafened me and tossed me from my place. Her characteristic hissing gas burst out of her colon unrestrained by her clothing. The force with which I was blasted from her body dunked me under the water when I struck the cold surface. I paddled up to the surface and saw her perfectly olive skin dominate the sky, the only light source peering in from a small crack she left by the angle of her thighs. More gas rumbled and echoed inside the bowl. I noticed that I was near the two remaining girls close to the rear edge. They were attempting to climb up the shallowest side, no doubt. Nicole prefaced another taunt with more hissing farts from high above. “Oh my God. You guys. This one is gonna be huge.” The wrinkled pooper, placed squarely between what had been my prison for days, began to pucker open. A flat, monolithic log was visible as the anus slowly revealed its movement. It crested the folded orifice and stretched out endlessly. An unladylike grunt forced out from above encouraged the deadly city-sized turd, but it stopped. More grunts indicated the apparent trouble with which Nicole was conducting her evening shit.

            The gap between her thighs opened more as she dramatically spread the fat, jiggling continents and looked down over the massive swell of her breasts and giant double-belly. Her gorgeous face beamed, glistening white teeth in a broad, humiliating smile. The smile quickly turned to concentration as she strained. “Fuuuccck. Mnf…god damn your friends made me constipated. I need some bitch-lax or something” Her all-powerful rectal muscles seized inwards and clamped onto the reluctant bowel movement. The soft waste gave way and dropped without warning into the disgusting ocean. The tiny, lifeless body of the most unfortunate of the three was taken to the depths as the falling mass eclipsed her. The two other girls shrieked in terror and a tidal wave seized us all from our escape route. While the “cap” of her movement had sunk swiftly into the darkness of below, we were all now directly in the middle of the water, washed into the deadly epicenter. Getting back to our old positions would take hours. An impatient blast from the sky and another strained groan from Nicole told us we had seconds.

            “Usually massaging my gut helps get troublemakers out.” Nicole stated to no one in particular. Her advice was working, however, as her rectum became active once more. The butthole opened and allowed the next portion of the ex-meal out without resistance. We swam frantically, almost in separate directions, but must have only gone an inch or two at best before the world came down on us. An immense splash tossed us all under the water as a skyscraper moving as fast as a freight train dropped by. Luckily I was the farthest away but one girl had been struck directly. Her body was trapped in the dark brown wall up to her waist. She screamed noiselessly under the surface as the mass brought her deeper into the apocalyptic bowl. I quickly reached out and grabbed her hand. “Don’t let go!” I yelled through the water at her. It was for nothing, however. The unrelenting force of Nicole’s movement ripped her hand out of mine, and dragged her shrieking, pathetic body down to meet her friend. I swam away from the carnage as the poop settled into the toilet. The remaining girl was already at the surface, swimming back to her original plans. “Oh shit. That felt big. Was that big?” Nicole’s giggling voice was beginning to invade my mind, destroy my psyche. I was in her fucking toilet. Getting shat on. There is no way she is gonna rescue any of us after she’s done. Just a simple press on the flusher with her chubby, painted nail-clad fingers and we all get swept away with last night’s dinner into the sewers. I couldn’t stop, though. I couldn’t let her win just yet. Even though it was her fat ass dominating my sky and her bathroom she was sitting in, there had to be a way.

            I got within earshot of the last survivor and shouted. “We have to climb up on it!” Her face turned sour with disgust as she looked at the uneven cylinder rising out of the water and resting partially on the dry ceramic. “Oh my fucking god, no fucking way. I am not getting in her shit. This fucking fat pig can kill me but I am never going to touch her shit.” The cheeks shifted high above as Nicole spread her ass with her hands. “Round 2, you little fuckers.” More belly massaging brought forth another threatening twitch of her asshole. I quickly swam to the shit-mountain and got up onto it. It was surprisingly firm. I tried running and it worked, as long as I avoided lighter-colored patches. That probably indicated something else she ate earlier with a lot less fiber, I regarded with disgust. As I burned through precious seconds before more waste fell, I doubled back in horror at a grisly sight. An entire car, paint scorched and frame partially melted, was embedded in the turd in front of me. It was pressed in, conforming to the curvature of her bowels as its indigestible metal passed through Nicole’s digestive system. The inhabitants, I noticed with a grimace, were not so lucky. Skeletons with tattered clothing gazed out of the seats. With no more time to lose I passed a few more skeletal remains poking out of the heterogeneous plains of her poop. Another massive grunt, plop and an accompanying wave indicated the splashdown of more shit.

            I was spared from the sickening wave of piss and shit tainted water as it rose up nearly to the unlucky car but no further. A tiny squeak rang out below the sound of yet another fart. I winced and looked at the new arrival. The screaming grew louder and shriller. I gasped in horror as the tiny body of the last girl rose high in the water with the poop. The shit must have come down on her! It now coiled down from above, still attached to the nasty sweathole that doomed us all. The new turd was rotating as it built up into a massive pyramid, a worthy monument to Nicole’s trip to the toilet. She screamed on but I couldn’t help her now. Running further up to avoid the drop of this new, lighter turd, I tried to avert my eyes from the random bones indicating Nicole’s depravity mixed in with her digested food. Another effortless pinch and the serpentine log bent back in on itself and dropped on top of itself with a wet slap. The girl was crushed in between the two ends, expiring among the car-sized bits of chile and undigested corn kernels peppering the lighter poop. “Think that’s it, bitches. Any survivors?” Nicole nearly snorted with laughter, her shit-smeared anus puckering repeatedly. Her body shifted to the right, and one enormous butt cheek rose into the air to grant more light into the carnage-stained arena that was Nicole’s dump. A hand grasping a bundle of toilet paper, guided by the practice of a lifetime of bowel movements, slipped to her crack. The rumbling that accompanied her ass wiping terrified me far above until she brought the paper back to her world for observation. It was tossed into the bowl, mercifully landing towards the front. Another wipe, this time starting at her colossal, smooth pussy, swept from front to rear and took the remainder of waste off of her dainty butthole. It also was dropped and the ass resumed its position on the throne over me. Does she look before she flushes? was the question I had to myself before it was answered for me a few seconds later. Water gushed from the upper walls of the toilet like a dam bursting, unending waves crashing against the island I was clinging to. The roar drowned out all other noise but I thought I heard Nicole say something as I braced for the end.

            The flushing subsided but I was still alive! The giant, dark brown turd had barely moved, and shredded, dirtied toilet paper orbited in the water below me along with ragged chunks of poop the size of houses. “Oh for fucking real? God dammit, I hate this thing.” The goddess rose above me, a reddish ring surrounding her inner thighs and buttocks where she had rested during the dump. Panties and pants were quickly pulled up over her thighs and fastened. Nicole clicked her tongue and turned around. “Oh god, gross. That must have sucked for you guys.” She reached for the black plunger resting in a small waste bin. Without another word she brought it down into the bowl with great force. The mountain I rested on was effortlessly sliced in half by the downward motion of the plunger, but I was spared on the inner half. Darkness surrounded me until the ceiling dropped violently. Air escaped rapidly out of the inner cavity and I was thrown into the brown watery mess. The plunger reached its bottom-most position and rose up just as quickly. The pressure differential tore at my eardrums and all I could hear was the rumbling cacophony of her plunging. Up and down the plunger went, mixing urine, feces, water and myself into a nasty mess. I dared to open my eyes as I spun hopelessly in the mire and saw giant shreds of chile pepper and the occasional skeleton or piece of corn whiz by. Larger chunks crashed into me and pushed me around, and I thought the nightmare would never cease.

            Something gave way under Nicole’s merciless plunger and the pressure pulled everything out from under me in the center of the hurricane. “Oooh, I think I got you. Bye bye you little shits!” That was probably going to be the last thing I would ever hear. Nicole flushed the toilet again to clean any poop or tiny people out of her plunger. Water grabbed my body and pulled it towards the rapidly emptying hole at the base of the toilet. I tried to grab on to the slick, rubbery surface but was no match for her toilet. I bumped along the ridges of the plunger on the way out and slipped down with the final remnants of the bathroom visit. Darkness took me as I ran out of breath riding down the dark pipes with Nicole’s bowel movement.