- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this took a bit longer than the others, I've been busy with a few other things. Enjoy!

Tyler begins to walk out of his room with me as a passenger in his boxers. If I’m remembering correctly, today is a Thursday, so he would be continuing his morning routine to get to school. As he continues to walk, I begin to wonder what I should do next in my new shrunken form. My next destination should logically be his asshole, it’s the closest thing to where I am right now. Tyler also has a twin sister that I also like a lot. Generally, I’d probably want to do the same things with her that I would want to with Tyler. I wouldn’t want to rush anything though, I should keep at Tyler until I’ve done all that I want to do. I just don’t know how many times I’ll want to do some of this stuff, it could be a while. After his ass crack, I’d probably want to go and check out his penis too. I would be able to wrap myself in his pubic hair and rub myself against his dick. It would be amazing. His feet are something I want to get to as well, but getting back up could pose a challenge. I wouldn’t want to get stuck down there and then not be able to continue exploring. Finally, I’d want to get into his mouth too, and most likely get swallowed while I’m at it. I’ll leave that to last, since I’m not fully confident in just how invincible I am. Sure I didn’t get crushed when he sat down on me with his ass, but digestion could be a lot tougher. As I’m thinking this, I start to feel a rapid fall in elevation. I thought for a moment that I might be slipping, but he seems to be going down a set of stairs. My best guess is that he’s heading to the kitchen to get some breakfast to eat, but I have no way of knowing for sure. He reaches the bottom of the stairs and continues to walk, then I hear a door open and close. Just as I was about to wonder where he was, I hear the distinct sound of a toilet seat being brought up.

“He’s in the bathroom!”, I thought to myself. I had no time to react before Tyler’s jeans and boxers began to come down! My boxer prison suddenly lit up, it was almost blinding. I looked up to see the giant Tyler towering above me as I was brought down to his ankles. The giant Tyler only looked taller and taller as I continued to descend. Finally, my descent to his ankles stopped. I looked up again to see his towering hairy legs stretching upwards for what seemed like miles. Then, I could see his 2 perfectly rounded ass cheeks with a perfect line between the middle leading into darkness. From this position, I could even see the dark hairs imbedded deep inside the dark hole. Those hairs lead underneath him and wrapped around to the front. For the first time in my life, I laid my eyes upon Tyler’s penis. Surrounded by low-moderate pubic hair growth and 2 conjoined balls hanging below in his ball sack, it was perfect. For a second there, I was considering to just go straight to his penis and skip his ass crack. But I know that I’ll be able to enjoy both in enough time, no need to rush anything. Tyler takes a small step towards the toilet shaking me, and his penis. The way that his ball sack and penis jiggled was perfect. I reach my right hand down into my pants and start to jack it. I realize that I shouldn’t do it too hard, I should save my ejaculation for when I get up there to his penis. A light bit of stimulation wouldn’t hurt though. I continue to jack it as I watch his right hand lower to his penis to be able to control the inevitable flow of piss. His hand grips his penis, and then I watch as a yellow stream begins to shoot out of the end.

Just a second after the stream starts, I start to hear a deafening noise coming from the toilet bowl. Holy crap that is loud! Being shrunken down to half a centimetre also appears to amplify noises like that. As Tyler continues to piss, I begin to construct a plan on how to take this. Since his boxers are down, I have the ability to move freely to wherever I’d like. I can get in the front of his boxers and ride them up right into his penis. Or I could get into the back center and climb up a bit to ride up right into his ass crack. Of course I could also go against his ass cheek again, but I’ve already done that, and I’m not sure being sat on is better than exploring his ass crack or penis. I continue to play with the ideas in my mind, but I realize I’m about to be out of time when I hear the roaring of his piss stream finally stop. I finally decide that I should go to his ass crack, as that’s what I initially planned to do. I begin to run to the center of the back of his boxers as I watch him grab a square of toilet paper and wipe it on his dick. I reach my destination, but I know that if I want to actually reach his ass hole, I’ll need to climb up a bit. Since his boxers are at his ankles, they’re quite folded in, so I don’t need to climb that far up to get where I need to be. Something I’ve noticed being at this size is that I can climb much better than I could when I was at my normal size. I’d never have been able to scale something like this before. I look up and can see the giant mountains of Tyler’s ass cheeks hanging above me. Just then, Tyler begins to pull his boxers up, it feels like I’m on a super fast elevator! As I’m being brought up by Tyler’s boxers, I slide into the dark cavern between his ass cheeks. I finally stop moving, and become stationary here. Tyler’s warm ass cheeks have completely engulfed me. I hear a toilet flush, and then he begins to walk out of the bathroom.