- Text Size +

 

[10 minutes later…]

I’ve been waiting here for 10 minutes now and he still hasn’t moved. I was expecting him to only sit down for a few minutes or so. Just as I was thinking this, Tyler finally stands up. Being against his ass cheek, I can feel his muscles moving to stand up. Tyler is walking over to his dresser to get clothes out. As he’s doing this, I am being swayed back and forth rhythmically as he walks, it’s quite soothing. He grabs a t-shirt, jeans, and socks out of his dresser and then walks back to his bed. He raises his arms up and begins to pull the t-shirt off he was sleeping in. I can see into his armpits, they’ve got a moderate amount of hair in them and are also a bit moist. I was daydreaming about climbing up there when I realized, he’s going to take off his pyjama pants next!

I try to think of where I can go when I realize, he never got new boxers from his dresser! I could climb out of his pocket and get into the waistband of his boxers! I know that I don’t have much time to get out of here so I waste no time climbing out of his back pocket and beginning to climb up. Despite being quite soft, I am able to get a very steady foothold in Tyler’s pyjama bottoms and begin climbing up. Just as I’m about to reach his waistband, Tyler starts to bring his hands down on either sides of his pyjama bottoms to pull them down! I knew my only option left was to try and jump to his waistband now, as his bottoms were beginning to come down now. I brace myself and then jump upwards towards the waistband of his boxers with my arms up to try and grab on. I look down and can see the dark abyss between his boxers and his pyjama bottoms below me as I fly towards his waistband. I just barely make it with one hand holding on, now his pyjama bottoms are all the way down and I can see that if I were to fall now, I would slide between the outline of his 2 monstrous ass cheeks. I think about it for a moment but know that I could get to do much more up here. I get a grip with my second hand and pull myself up to his waistband. His skin is quite warm, it’s seemed like just about everything so far about him has been warm. Whether it was his ass, his armpits or his skin. There isn’t much room for me to walk on his waistband, it’s almost like a tightrope. So I put my feet down Tyler’s boxer waistband and begin sliding down to my waist. I was a bit worried I might fall down, but once I got my feet in, I realized that it was quite tight. But to be fair, I probably wouldn’t mind if I fell down either…

As I sat secured to Tyler’s warm skin by his waistband, he continued to dress. First he put his t-shirt on, it was just a light shade of blue, not much else. I suspect that Tyler doesn’t quite care about what his t-shirts look like, because he always wears a blue sweater. Then he picked up his dark blue jeans and started stepping into them. I realized that when he is finished putting these on, I would be covered by them and wouldn’t be able to see anything. I could try to move up to the waistband of his jeans, but they are a lot more likely to be unstable. The best thing that I can do in this scenario is to just face Tyler, his skin is nice and warm. His jeans rise up over me and get very tight as they are coming up. This makes his waistband a bit folded over in some spots, but it doesn’t happen where I am, so I should be safe from him trying to adjust the waistband where I am. I feel him begin to walk, but then he stops. I feel that the waistband has loosened a bit, I notice he put his hands on either side. Then, Tyler started to readjust his waistband, I got jostled around a bit in the progress, but I ended up okay. Then, all of a sudden he starts running his hands along to loosen and fix it everywhere! His hand approaches from the right and the waistband keeping me in place is removed. I begin to slide down into his boxers and along his right ass cheek, I can’t help but feel a bit excited about what is happening. I come to a stop about halfway between the middle and bottom of his boxers resting against his soft right ass cheek. I look up just in time to see his hands slide away and Tyler’s waistband snapping shut, cutting off light into his boxers. I can barely even believe I’m in here. Just yesterday I would have seen something like this as just a dream. I pinch myself just to make sure that I’m not, good. Tyler starts walking and I’m being rubbed against his ass cheek. My dick is facing him, so it’s getting rubbed too, it’s gotten very hard very quickly. I briefly consider taking my clothes off to get a better experience, but I don't have anywhere to put them. Plus, if I'm no longer in a warm place, I could get quite cold. As I'm thinking about this, I hear a door open, he’s finally leaving his room.

Chapter End Notes:

Finally, we're getting somewhere besides his room :)