- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the first story I have ever written, feedback is much appreciated. 

This has been quite the interesting day so far. I woke up, but I wasn't in my bed. I woke up in a place that I don't quite recognize, it's very tight in here though, soft and warm too. Suddenly, everything around me moves, I realize that I'm being jostled around and I have no control of my movement whatsoever. Eventually the movement stops, I realize that I have landed in a very open area and whatever was covering me before is gone. I look up and then I see it, it's a giant boy! He is facing away from me so I can't see his face to know if I know him or not. I realize that somehow I must have shrunk and ended up here, it definitely isn't my room, I don't recognize it at all. Just as I'm wondering how I could have shrunk and ended up here, the giant boy I was looking at up turned around. I recognize the giant immediately, it was Tyler. 

“TYLER!!!!! I'M DOWN HERE!!!” I tried to yell to him, but he could not hear me, I was too small for my voice to be heard. If I were to guess, I was probably around only half a centimetre tall. Considering I am taller than almost everybody else at my school, this is a huge size change. Tyler is a 15 year old boy who goes to my school and someone I share many classes with. He has brown curly hair and is a bit on the chubby side, I wouldn’t call him overweight though. Since Tyler had just gotten out of bed, he was stretching right in front of me. Oh he looked so cute from down here. As he was reaching his arms up to stretch, I could see the bare skin at his waist exposed with his t-shirt being brought up. Oh how I so wished I could climb up there and do some unspeakable things. This is something that I think about all the time, but now, I could actually make it a reality. Getting up there would be very tricky and dangerous though. Initially I felt like I needed to get his attention right away so I could get help, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts. It's been my dream to be able to explore his body,  and there doesn't seem to be anything stopping me from doing it. I look up at him again, I can see that he has a bit of a bulge through his soft pyjama pants. While I had already gotten a bit of a hard on looking up at him earlier and thinking of what I could do, seeing his bulge only got me even more excited. Now he's yawning, did I mention I also have a thing for mouths and digestion? I can see right into the dark cavern of his mouth, strands of saliva are connected from the top of his mouth to the bottom. His wet pink tongue is glistening in the light. But just as quick as the yawn came, it left. Then, all of a sudden, a shadow started getting cast. He was going to sit down on me!

His ass began to lower down on top of me, I knew that if I didn’t get under his ass crack, I would be crushed. I looked up to see that I would instead be under his right ass cheek, I was going to be crushed! I tried to run, but at only half a centimetre, there's only so much you can do. Suddenly, *CRUSH*, I had been knocked down stomach up with Tyler’s warm ass now on top of me. I had somehow survived! It must have been something with the shrinking that makes me stronger and more resistant. That means I would be able to do so much more! Now I really didn’t want to be found. It was hard to tell what Tyler was doing from down here, my view was completely obstructed by his pyjama pants wearing ass. He seems to be sitting still right now, I realize that this is my chance to maybe hitch a ride and start being able to explore his body. From where I am under his right ass cheek, the entrance to his back pocket is right on top of me. If I can squeeze my way in there, I would be able to sit in there and wait until he gets up. Then I could climb wherever I wanted to on his body! I started to crawl to the entrance of his back pocket, thankfully the soft material of his pyjama pants makes this not too difficult. I manage to slide in feet first, I can fit my entire body in here, it's warm and soft in here. Now I’ve just got to wait for him to stand up.

Chapter End Notes:

New chapter will be out tomorrow :)