- Text Size +

Jacob, a 24 year old guy that works as a house keeper at a very big and expensive hotel in Miami mostly cleaning rooms and bringing towels to people.

Jacob was actually the son of the owner of the hotel and he was put in the low ranks to learn the system from below till he will be the next owner of this very successful hotel.
It was another regular Monday morning, waking up after his day off for another week of working in the low ranks in his fathers hotel.
He didn't like working as a house keeper cleaning rooms. But sometimes he would have a good time when he successfully seduces a hot guest into having sex with him.
And Jacob was an exception with women. And no its not because the family name or the money, its actually because he knew how to seduce women.
Jacob was in excellent shape and very fit with a very sexy six pack and toned muscles which also helped him with the ladies.
Jacob woke up, took a shower and got ready to start working. Oh yeah he had his own room in the hotel. He immediately went to room 311 with towels knocking on the door. There was this super sexy blond guest with a 34DD natural breasts which he knows because he cleaned her room already in Saturday and inspected one of her bras. She also had this very sexy butt and godly shaped body and face.
He fantasized about her all the day yesterday so much that he forgot to use his day off to get things further with the girl. But that didn't bother Jacob.
"ROOM SERVICE" Jacob said loudly while knocking on the door.
"Hey handsome. I see you did not forget about the towels *giggles* " The door opened and the girl greeted Jacob while fully naked. Jacob couldn't help but just stand and stare at her perfect breasts.
"Quit staring at me and get inside already you silly" The girl said.
"A..Oh yea of course" Jacob snapped out and followed the girl into the room closing the door behind him.
"I thought you said you had the whole week off so why are you in these uniforms?" The girl asked
Jacob than realized she was telling the truth. He indeed had the whole week off and he simply forgot about it.
"Wow you are right I completely forgot"
"Than lets take those off of you" The girl said while taking off his shirt and than his pants and underwear.
Then she kissed him for a brief moment on the lips.
"We will continue in a few moments just lay down on the bed and relax I need to go downstairs to pay for a few more days on the room so I can have fun with you *giggles*" The girl said and afterwards dressed up quickly "See you in a moment" she said while going out the door sending a kiss through the air to him.

Jacob was very aroused and felt very hot and quickly found he was thirsty and needed some water. There was a bottle next to the TV which was open and looked like the girl drank from it a little. He drank the entire bottle closed it and laid down on the bed closing his eyes and started imagining having sex with the girl and masturbated.
All of a sudden when he was close to climax his whole body was in pain. He felt like he was heaving a heart attack. Immediately he rolled over and feel off the bed on the side of the room phone and held the phone but before he could press 0 to call the reception he fainted out.

All of a sudden he heared a huge noise which woke him up it sounded like a zipper of a cloth like jeans but it was very loud. He woke up in pitch black dark place and felt his entire body trapped in some sort of cave all up to his head. The whole area around him was very wet and hot and the heat felt like its coming from that weird wet cave his body was trapped in tightly. He tried to move but couldn't at all, it was too tight. What was even weirder that as he tried to move the area got wetter and hotter.

 

He heared something sliding by his sides and his area was less darker than before but still he couldn't see a thing. All of a suddent he started to feels as the area around him is moving and he noticed there is some kind of barrier on top of his head which kept his head in place and made it impossible for him to move upwards to realese his body.

 

Suddenly he felt some pressure on his head from the brrier and it felt like the source of the pressure was coming from a couple of feet from him. It felt as something was pressing on it and moving it towards him and backwards in a slow motion which gradually became faster and faster. As the movement got faster the more wet his area became and he started to take in fluids into his mouth making it very hard to breath. The cave started to clench around him so tightly his bones started to crack under the pressure sending him immense waves of pain making him scream.

He felt a huge stream of fluids trying to free outside of the cave on his lower body when all of a sudden the cave became loose and flooded him with that huge wave of fluids running over him chocking him very hard. A few seconds later he felt like the barrier above his head was removed and light loomed his eyes but he couldn't see a thing because his eyes were full with the sticky fluids of the cave. Air running on his head cooled him off a little and he managed to free his hands from the cave still not able to see a thing. When he tried to push his body out of the cave using his hans he felt somthing pressing on the top of his head pushing him back inside. He regained his hearing and heared what seemed to be someone breathing heavily.

"I am not finished yet little one" He heared a female voice speaking and than he was forced head into the cave burying him deeper inside. Before he could think about that voice the cave around him clenched so hard his bones shattered and he felt he was dying. He felt another stream of fluids flooding him and moving him towards the outside only to feel that berrier blocking him from going outside.

A second later the barrier was moved and he was launched out of the cave falling onto some kind of soft surface and he felt the stream of fluids falling on his body from above like he was under a waterfall. Being pralized from the broken bones he kept on chocking from the fluids till he passed out.