- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There’s some things I should mention for both Muvers and non-Muvers, so here goes…

First, in this chapter, you’ll find not one, but TWO Meiya scenes written by Zebo, and a third written by me. See if you can spot who wrote what (It should be obvious since his parts are always far more phenomenal than my own)!

Second, this whole chapter discusses a lot about the detailed workings of the BETA and their impact on the Earth during the BETA Wars. Would you like to know more? Then for you non-Muvers, read up on the Muv wiki about BETA Hives, the various BETA strains, and BETA survival mechanisms and tactics!

Third, if you'd like to see Meiya stomping out BETA Hives on a smaller scale, you can see an awesome image of such here: http://2lewd.deviantart.com/art/Mitsurugi-Hive-Crush-WIP-567618601 

Lastly, I actually have a comment from Zebo he wanted me to add to this section, addressed to all of you readers, which I'm copying word-for-word:

"You guys should make more Muv Luv GTS stuff ASAP" - Zeboim

There you have it, folks. Get to work on showing your Luv for the Muvs by making some well-needed art/stories of the Muv gals of your very own. There's sadly an underwhelming amount of images and stories of the various beauties out there, so get to work!

Anyways, with all that out of the way, please enjoy the fourth part of Save in the Name of True Greed. Constructive comments are always appreciated, so I look forward to any feedback you may have. With the plot reaching its climax, the epic finale is coming up next time, so I hope to hear your predictions on what will happen in the dramatic conclusion! 

 

-------------

A figure gradually grew in the distance as Yuuko walked towards the mainland. Even as the coast of China began to spread out before her, the trail of footprints led onwards inland towards the blue-haired titaness - possessing a divine form to match her own, her body tight and fit - who was currently standing, staring downwards at the surface as she seemed to study something distasteful. As the first bits of flat, evened land - leveled by the BETA - were crushed beneath Yuuko’s bare feet, the head of Mitsurugi Meiya swung up and looked at her equally-massive superior with widening eyes.

“Commander Kouzuki!” Meiya exclaimed, her feet shifting as dust clouds rose around her footsteps. “You have been affected as well?” Yuuko noted as she approached that the BETA-leveled terrain, in fact, made the trail of perfectly-formed footprints Meiya had left incredibly conspicuous, as if she had been walking in wet cement that had then hardened. The contours of Meiya’s feet were readily apparent, and as Yuuko’s godlike eyesight tightened in on one of the footprints, she noticed swarms of BETA pouring into them. Perhaps they were attempting to dig into them? To fill them? It was an interesting question, but Yuuko only had an academic interest in the answer. The deity had no small amount of other grudges to override her curiosity, so her own slightly larger feet in turn aimed perfectly and landed upon Meiya’s footprints, enlarging them slightly as she smashed the BETA swarms into oblivion beneath her skin.

“Mitsurugi, it seems like you’re having second thoughts?” Yuuko said inquisitively, studying her subordinate and ignoring her question. In front of the blue-haired girl’s massive toes stood a towering, compared to its surroundings, structure: the BETA Hive. The Hive itself barely even compared to the cadet’s toes; a casual step or even Meiya simply moving her foot forward would completely annihilate the structure.

“What?” Meiya blinked, her voice abrupt in surprise as she looked at Yuuko, then down at the Hive. “No, no. I was simply thinking, Commander Kouzuki, how something so small and powerless compared to me has done so much to those I love. The defeat of humanity at their hands… And yet I have crushed millions of them simply by walking, and now have their Hive before me helpless. It is a feeling I could not have imagined before today. True strength is… This situation complicates everything I have ever thought on the subject.” Meiya crouched down, a knee slamming into the ground a few miles from the Hive and throwing out a huge dust cloud. “Everything has become confused now.”

“Mitsurugi, you really are an idiot, you know that?” Yuuko lightly chuckled, stepping up to Meiya and looking down at her from the other side of the Hive. “It’s simple. We have become strong. Does there really need to be much else to it?” she asked as her voice took on a more serious tone. “We have the ability to make things right now. The only advice I’ll give you now is to make sure that you step down hard enough to collapse the Stab as well. There’s no point in just destroying the Monument.”

Meiya paused, looking up at Yuuko for a second in thought. And then she nodded. She stood once again to her full height, straightening her long legs. “I don’t know, Commander Kouzuki, but… You are correct. This is what I came here to do. I will not be turned aside by such things.” 

The blue- and purple-haired women both focused downwards, watching the tiny monument between their feet. The duo bracketed the Hive completely, their toes nearly touching; the only escape route would be between their heels, but BETA as usual had no interest in self-preservation or fleeing. High above, ample breasts hung what seemed to be only centimeters away from each other, even if in reality the gap between them could not have been bridged by any building or bridge ever built. A slight sway closed the gap just as a satellite zipped between the two titans, massive avalanches of flesh reducing the man-made orbiter to atoms between them without their notice as nipples met for an instant.

“Do it, Mitsurugi,” Yuuko commanded, tapping her toe on the ground below them. Meiya responded by lifting a foot, menacingly hanging it over the Hive. The cadet moved her big toe, maneuvering it so that it aimed down at the Hive; it completely filled the sky above the silver tower that poked out above the Hive, the only blemish aside from footprints on that perfectly flat plain. Meiya glanced up at Yuuko, and then let her foot fall: the toe speared the Hive head on with explosive power. Dust and debris blasted everywhere, and when it cleared and Meiya slowly pulled her foot away, a perfect indentation, complete with a gorge created by her big toe, remained.

“It was so… easy… Commander Kouzuki,” Meiya said, her breath short as she looked down at her handiwork. It seemed as if tears were brimming in her eyes as the reality of the situation settled in, the power to defeat her worst foes finally becoming realized. What happened next made her jump, however: Yuuko lifted her foot quickly and struck like a viper, slamming her foot down heel-first on the indentation. With power beyond any weapon ever conceived, the area around the former Hive was obliterated, a huge crater all that remained.

“Mitsurugi, I told you to strike hard,” Yuuko chastised. “You have to destroy the entire Stab as well. The level of kinetic force required to collapse the tunnels is fairly high, you know. We need to be sure. I trust that you can handle the rest?” the Vice-Commander asked as she turned and looked into the distance, farther into the continent.

Meiya smiled and nodded. “Yes! Leave it to me, Commander Kouzuki!” The massive cadet snapped a salute and, after one last glance down at the crater that was formerly a Hive, jogged off towards Kashgar, the Original Hive, her massive feet pounding into the flattened earth below her.

“Such an obedient soldier…” Yuuko chuckled to herself as she watched the titanic cadet stomp off into the distance, effortlessly annihilating thousands upon thousands of swarming BETA with each earth-shattering footfall. “Now that Mitsurugi is tasked with wiping out the other Hives here on Earth, I suppose it’s time I finally got around to the extinction of the BETA from this and every other world out there as well…”

With her plans for Marimo and her subordinates now fully set into motion, the bikini-clad goddess was ready to fulfill her promise to Takeru by annihilating any and all traces of the BETA from every last reality once and for all. Yuuko, of course, could accomplish this feat with as much effort as it took to achieve her present stature, but once again, she decided against unleashing the full brunt of her powers to achieve her goal. The BETA have made humanity suffer relentlessly over the past thirty years...It’s only right to undo some of the damage they’ve done to the planet and thin out their numbers a bit here before I wipe them out completely… Yuuko turned her head upwards, bringing her right hand to her chin and tapping her index finger against it as she fell deep in thought. As she gazed off towards the heavens in contemplation, a gray spheroid not too far away from Earth’s surface caught the deity’s attention, her crimson eyes locking onto it as she immediately began to formulate a plan of action as to how to begin her genocide. Perfect. This should be quite the interesting experience…

Taking into account her most recent orders to the gargantuan Meiya, Yuuko decided to proceed in an unconventional, though somewhat clichéd, approach to the first phase of her plan. As she had done when she had initially ascended, the goddess began to float off of the ground, gazing down below at her handiwork with satisfaction, the deep imprint of her heel forever embedded into the Earth’s surface. Rather impressive when I see it from above like this. I’ll have to make a note to make it a landmark of my presence on the other Earths as well. Yuuko proceeded to rise higher and higher off of the planet, several UN satellites in the nearby orbit quickly finding themselves on a collision course with her succulent thighs. Luckily for these hunks of metal, their course was averted, instead finding themselves obliterated against the smooth, supple skin of Yuuko’s toned posterior. As she neared the outer boundaries of Earth’s gravitational pull, the goddess began to implement a measure to mask her presence somewhat until she was ready for the show to begin: using her limitless power, Yuuko manipulated the fabric of reality around her so that her body would not cast a shadow, insuring that her presence in the heavens would only be noticed by gazing directly at her superb body. I don’t want to give away my gift to the world this early, now do I? the Goddess internally mused.  

Now completely unrestrained from the planet’s natural forces, Yuuko floated freely in the endless void of space, the blue and green sphere of life laid out before her very eyes. From her viewpoint above it all, a lone figure caught the goddess’s attention: Meiya Mitsurugi had finally reached the Kashgar Hive acting on the Vice-Commander’s orders, preparing to deliver a critical blow to the alien forces by destroying their largest and original colony on Earth.

It was a curious aspect of the flattened nature of BETA-occupied territory that no mountains, hills, or valley formed any kind of disruption under the vast stomping feet that crossed what had once been China, and then India, with a speed thus far unimaginable by humans. It resembled more as if the blue-haired titaness was walking on some kind of bizarre giant table, and all that really existed to disavow her of that belief was a few, quite miniscule, Hives and the distant horizon lines and oceans. From her towering perspective, Meiya could see the outline of the continent and almost imagine how it had been before everything had perished in the flames of war and invasion. In its present state, the Asian continent looked almost like a tactical planning map, which was something the cadet was thoroughly familiar with to the point that her beautiful sapphire eyes flowed naturally towards her target.

As she walked, thousands, perhaps even hundreds of thousands, of Laser-class blasts intensified upon her. The fearsome weaponry lanced up at her feet and shins, a torrent of firepower that could have reduced anything ever created by mankind to ash. And the effect it had upon her was absolutely nothing. Meiya smiled as she lifted her foot, watching the lasers paint her sole as she took the final steps. It was more that she imagined the tickling impacts than actually felt them as her sole hung in the air, filling the sky near Kashgar. The relentless bombardment scored hit after hit, running the contours of the flawless foot. From heel to instep, arch to ball, and all of her toes, the lasers accomplished less than a mild breeze’s worth of irritation. And then, Meiya lowered her foot downwards: it slammed home, ruining the flat landscape with a perfect footstep impression. Millions of BETA were crushed instantly as if they were nothing, obliterated by the simple act of her step. And then, she repeated the process with the other foot, the righteous anger within her warring with the sheer joy of obliterating the hated enemy.

“Commander Kouzuki!” Meiya called out, not caring if the person in question could hear her. “Cadet Mitsurugi Meiya will now accomplish her mission!” her voice boomed, echoing across Asia. The noble swordswoman looked downwards; her feet bracketed the Hive, which was now only slightly behind her immense form. “Everyone… Takeru...” she said solemnly, a smile crossing her face. Meiya looked towards Japan and the island where she had left her squadmates, and after a quick breath to steel herself, she let her legs go out from under her. The blue-haired titaness fell to the ground below, an unstoppable mass rushing downwards towards the Original Hive. It was a titanic structure…on a human scale. To Meiya, it was hardly anything; if not for its sheer significance in her and every human’s life, it would be something that at her current size and power would never have even registered as more than a curiosity. However, as Meiya’s shapely rear crashed downwards, the firmly toned rump that had been honed by thousands of hours of training had no interest in significance or mercy. The sheer mass of a 500 mile tall goddess slamming into the Original Hive was as effective of a weapon as could be imagined. A small, to her, thump could be heard as her rear sank into the ground. Everything collapsed, the weight too much for even BETA tunnels. Cracks spread outwards as she sank into the Earth slightly, earthquakes tremoring at the catastrophic damage done to the tectonic plates. Even as far away as the Russian Hives, the towering structures tottered and tunnels collapsed. Meiya sat there in the middle of the vast wasteland as she officially confirmed the annihilation of the Kashgar Hive, eyes closed, relishing the feeling.

Excellent work, Mitsurugi, Yuuko grinned, nodding slightly in approval at the cadet’s handiwork. I believe it’s time I did you one better…

After performing a series of quick mental calculations, the violet-haired deity willed her body to enlarge, growing rapidly over the planet. Unlike her previous bursts of height, Yuuko grew at a relatively steady pace, increasing her stature by several hundred miles with each passing second. The divine scientist began to take up more and more of the space above the Earth, her heavenly figure becoming progressively more noticeable by the general masses by the moment. In addition to humanity witnessing the goddess’s revelation, the countless BETA gathered throughout Eurasia took notice of the growing humanoid figure in the celestial sphere, though per their survival mechanisms, largely ignored her for the most part.

A glowing pink dot emanating from southeastern Mongolia caught Yuuko’s interest as she surpassed 6000 miles in length, considering she could spy the anomaly without using her enhanced senses. Zooming in on the flare-like beacon, Yuuko was able to easily identify the signal as a massive gathering of a Heavy Laser-class BETA Corps with numbers easily exceeding 100,000 units. With her natural unparalleled knowledge of the workings of the BETA, the goddess almost immediately concluded that given the amount of Magnus Lux BETA present and their naturally low production rate, she was most likely gazing upon the majority of the species present within northern Asia.

Back on Earth, as she was finishing off the remnants of the Chongqing Hive with a combination of powerful, pinpointed toe thrusts and heel stomps, Meiya had noticed the bright light a relatively short distance away from her, immediately recognizing the familiar eerie glow from her combat training lectures. “Heavy Laser-class, and lots of them,” she noted aloud, her mind already made up as to her next actions. “They are obviously planning on striking Commander Kouzuki. I will not let them get the chance!”

Before she could complete a single step, Meiya stomped hard with her right foot as she quickly ceased her momentum, shaking the entire planet as she stopped dead in her tracks, her large breasts jiggling wildly in her black and white swimsuit top. Mitsurugi, I gave you an order, Yuuko’s stern voice scolded the cadet in her mind. Let them do as they wish. I’ll demonstrate to the entire world that the BETA are no longer a threat to humanity…

The noble swordswoman craned her neck upwards, taking in the view of the colossal 15,000 mile Vice-Commander who could now be seen from anywhere on the planet, walls of tan flesh consuming the entire skyline as her growth only intensified. Thirty-six seconds had elapsed since Yuuko’s observation of the BETA Corps, the amount of time needed for the Heavy Laser-class monsters to charge their deadly beams for optimal range and to achieve maximum destructive impact. In perfect synchronization, the entire Corps unleashed their plasma cannons simultaneously a second later, aiming for the massive human far above them. The deity had been mentally counting the seconds in her head since spotting the BETA mass, timing the moment of the offensive perfectly with her next move. Yuuko watched the beams merge together into one super attack, smiling in amusement as she casually moved her left sole over the lasers’ path, effortlessly blocking the assault with her foot. The goddess pretended to yawn in boredom as the lasers continued to pound her growing foot, dealing no damage to her invincible form and not even tickling her sole in the slightest.

“Is that really the best you can do?” Yuuko scoffed at the Magnus Luxs’ efforts, the growing woman accelerating her rate of enlargement to a few thousand miles a second as she passed 20,000 miles in length. “I didn’t even feel a thing. I won’t even justify this with a proper counterattack. It was just too pathetic…” she sighed, shrugging her shoulders as she shook her head in disappointment. “Here, I’m done playing around with you. You can have your beams back…”

Now 45,000 miles tall and rapidly rising, Yuuko moved her left foot back a relatively small distance, positioning her big toe to take the full brunt of the assault. At 57,000 miles, the goddess slowly curled her toes, gathering power in her foot, and at 70,000 miles, Yuuko flicked her toes forward, her colossal digit reflecting the countless blasts back at the BETA Corps on Earth. The results of the counter were immediate as rose-colored hellfire rained down upon southeastern Mongolia, the usually thick skin of the Magnus Lux BETA Corps pierced easily by their own returning fire. Meiya could only watch on in awe as a meteor shower of lasers annihilated thousands upon thousands of Heavy Laser-class in a matter of seconds, every last Magnus Lux killed by its own powerful laser attack. A series of countless tiny craters, dismembered alien remains, and over a hundred-thousand gallons of putrid black blood littered the already-leveled terrain, forever to be a reminder that an entire Heavy Laser-class Corps was eradicated in one swift, simple movement from the almighty Goddess.

“Such incredible power…” Meiya thought aloud, taking in the unbelievable amount of carnage laid out in front of her eyes before proceeding to turn her head upwards towards the still-enlarging omnipotent deity. “Is there truly no limit to Commander Kouzuki’s strength?”        

Meanwhile, the unstoppable Yuuko began to curtail her expansion, beginning to reduce her rate back down to a mere few hundred miles a second after she passed the 125,000 mile marker, before halting her ascension altogether a half minute later at a truly massive 150,000 miles tall. The Earth, once a titanic ball of life that was greater than the goddess could ever dream of becoming, was now naught but a small spheroid that rivaled her own impressive breasts in size, allowing her glorious visage to now be seen clearly all across the globe. Yuuko’s crimson eyes glared down at her home world as she floated in the void of space, facing the Asian continent as a confident grin formed on her face.

“I think this should be large enough,” the genius physicist noted aloud. “But, just to be safe…” Yuuko suddenly exploded outwards in a colossal burst of size, increasing her height by a third as she now stood at her final height of 200,000 miles. “Ah, much better. Now then, it’s time to begin...”  With her desired stature achieved, Yuuko proceeded to locate the catalyst that would begin humanity’s ultimate revolution against the BETA on her home world: the Moon.