- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A further introduction into Logans character and how this story will take it's course.

Logan, a young man and student of political science was incredibly successive for his age. As a member of various politically left orientated organisations he already took part in a lot of projects to change the world as it was. He hoped to become a revolutionist one day and that he could help to obliterate the distinction between poor and rich one day.

 

Still Logan had been an ordinary young man at the age of twenty-three until this fateful day in early June when he was invited to a house party at his friends flat. He knew exactly that would be horribly full of people in this flat since it wasn’t the first time his friend Elaine was throwing a party there. He really looked forward to it since he had been single for a while now and saw this as an opportunity to change this. He knew exactly that there would be consumed several drugs especially the new Screyquid-Psilocybin pills which combined a small trip with the amazing feeling of being shrunken. He hadn’t tried this out yet but almost all of his female friends had recommended him daring it. Actually being a little afraid of psychedelic drugs and furthermore being shrunken to the mercy of people he might only barely know, he wasn’t sure yet whether he would do it. Normally he would have left before the usage of such drugs began. It didn’t really help him that every time he asked one his male friends about this they tried preventing him from doing it. “I don’t want to know what they’re doing with you if you’re shrunken”, Pascal, a close friend of him, once said. He couldn’t imagine that anyone would do him any harm even if shrunken but the reports on the internet surely were scary.

 

It was eight o’clock PM and he had to get ready. He took a short shower and dressed up quite elegantly. In a white shirt and expensive new jeans Logan showed up shortly before ten at Elaine’s flat in an Art Nouveau house on the edge of town. Elaine and he were both students in the University of this Town, studying economics and sociology. That was why Logan expected to see a lot of familiar faces at the party as always. It took a short while after ringing the bell before anyone would eventually open the door. Loud and bass-heavy music flooded his ears when finally a cute little girl opened the door and greeted him seemingly already a little bit boozed.

 

“My name is Mimi you know? And I bet you are Logard right?” She nearly yelled at him.

 

Who the hell is named Logard? It’s Logan please… Nice to meet you”, Logan answered irritated. The girl named Mimi started laughing hysterically and Logan decided to just pass her and look for Elaine. As expected the relatively small flat was way too full with people. The flat had three rooms plus kitchen and bathroom and all of them were full. Well except for the bathroom Logan hoped as he already felt that he would have to go there soon. He pushed himself through the people looking for Elaine. A lot of familiar faces appeared in front of him but only of few of them he actually knew the name. When he reached the kitchen he finally could spot her close to the balcony. Elaine was quite happy to see him and directly started to introduce him to some of the people around and gave him something to drink. And so the party started for Logan…

 

After two hours Logan was already quite drunk and hung around with Elaine and a selection of her friends, which were all women, in Elaine’s room. Next to him sat that girl from the door who had proved to be a lot cooler than he had expected after their first encounter. Furthermore there were three girls he remembered from lectures in economics named Valery, Ina and Casey. The three of them all looked gorgeous each in their own way. There were two other girls sitting in the circle but he couldn’t remember their names even though Elaine had introduced them. But it didn’t really matter actually since they all had a lot of fun and were way too drunk to care about that. It didn’t take long until Logan started to make out with Mimi (her actual name was Miriam) while Elaine and Ina went to fetch something. Every once in a while people joined their circle and left it at some point and Logan really enjoyed this evening.

When Ina and Elaine came back they had brought a bottle of champagne and a little blue and purple striped box with them. Logan and Mimi stopped making out for a while and the girls started grinning. Logan grew nervous as he suspected the box to content Screyquid-Psilocybin Pills and that they would want him to take them. The worst thing was that Logan was drunk enough to actually consider doing it just to increase his chances to go home with Mimi that night.

 

“Hey Logy this time you have to try it out too or I’m going to be very disappointed. We will all take one”, Elaine stated in a nearly begging voice. Mimi caressed his right leg with her cute hands, looking at him expectantly. As Logan sighed, Elaine already smiled and got out plastic cups and filled them with champagne. Then she took out the pills and Logan saw how she put one of the pills into his cup. Just before he could see how she would drop the other pills into the remaining cups, Mimi started to kiss him again and he took it as a little thank you for his bravery. The pill obliterated in the champagne quickly.

 

When Mimi stopped with her seduction they all downed their cup including Logan…

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter which I will release tomorrow most likely the first action will take place.

 

Thank you for reading and feel free to comment!