- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Readers will note that my style of writing is short, niche and cruel enough to tick the boxes of the above search categories. You wont find endless chapters of background story here.


His order had been taken and the spotty little girl behind the counter said to the man behind him “Next please” He stepped backwards away from the till and stood next to a large window with a couple of other people obviously still waiting for their food.

He immediately saw that one of the people was a woman of about 35 years of age with a jaw dropping body. Her bum was big, almost too big for her frame, even though she was nearly six feet tall. Emphasising the size of her bum was a small waist leading up to a large pair of DD boobs. She has mousy brown hair tied back and her face was very pretty with green eyes.

She quickly smiled at the other man who’s order had also now been taken but he ignored her and decided not to wait near the window. It was a beautiful sunny day and while the bustle of a busy service station restaurant went on around he remarked “It’s nice to see the sun shining after all this dreadful weather.”

She took and immediate interest and said “Yes but I don’t mind I’m off to the warm next week.” Wondering what she meant he asked “where’s the warm”. She then explained that she worked on a cruise ship. She has flown back last week and was due to fly out to Seattle to join a ship off to Hawaii in a week’s time. Cool he thought and asked what she did on board. I’m a dancer. This explained her body as he looked downwards and noticed that she had a low slightly swollen lower abdomen.

The food arrived at the same time but flashing him a wicked smile she unexpectedly re-approached the now clear counter and oddly ordered yet another two large double burgers. He perched with his meal on one of the bars in the restaurant and about 5 mins later she came and sat next to him introducing herself as Sarah. They started to chat brokenly as the both ate.

Sarah ate two large burgers and almost winced as she opened the third as if eating it was an unwelcome chore “Hungry then?” he asked. Sarah replied I can’t get fast food like this on the ship so I only have a fortnight yunno. Still these burger were massive and it was unusual to see anybody eat that much. About to leave, he stood up and Sarah scoffed the last of her meal and hurriedly grabbed her handbag from the chair next to her. She opened a small box of mints and popped one into her mouth, then she offered him one which he accepted. They walked across the carpark together as he thought the mint was a little unusual tasting and when they reached her car she said “It was really sweet to meet you.” All of a sudden she reached forward and kissed him on the lips. He felt a static shock of electricity and instantly blacked out.

When he awoke he was inside an apparently zipped cloth room. He heard a handbrake being applied and then was shaken as the room was lifted. He was bumped against something that felt like a giant lipstick but that would be impossible. He panicked and called out. He suddenly heard Sarah’s voice but it was booming loud and said just a minute stay there. The zip opened and light came flooding in. He couldn’t believe it when a giant hand suddenly grabbed him and swung him out of Sarah’s handbag and through the air.

What he then saw sent a shiver down his spine it was Sarah but she was a giantess and he was about the size of a cigarette in her hand. She licked her lips and said “Welcome to my bedroom I’ve got a secret to tell you AND something to show you”. She turned him round and placed him in a large jam jar. Bringing her face down to the jar they made eye contact and Sarah said “It’s funny but I’ve really got something to share. Sarah stood back and began to strip. She climbed out her tight jeans and slid them over her huge arse. Her bum cheeks wobbled slightly as the jeans struggled to get by. Then Sarah took off her top and exposed a truly wonderful pair of big firm breasts.

Just as he began to forget his current situation in awe of this beauty, what happened next he could never have predicted. Sarah lifted the jam jar with him in it, walked him through to the kitchen and carefully positioned it onto the floor next to a large glass bowl. She towered above the jar and very slowly descended her rear towards it. Looking around as if she was reversing a car, she parted her bum cheeks and showed him a huge wrinkled arsehole. Slowly but surely the massive anus came towards the jar then made a perfect sweaty seal around the top. Without warning the wrinkled anus quivered and began to open slightly. Looking upwards in horror he could see the hole part and was then hit by a wave of gas as Sarah gave a little grunt that also vibrated through her body and down into the glass. The smell was an instant dull shit smell and he found himself lying on the base of the jar still staring at the now open anus. What was obviously a turd was visible. The anus stayed still and fully dilated, showing that the head of the turd must have been the size of a baby’s head. Again he panicked and looked around realising that he could hear running water. He looked through the glass wall and saw that Sarah was also peeing into the larger bowl while squatting. The pee stopped and the massive static log retracted upwards into her guts as it was grabbed at but the closing ring.

Sarah quickly lifted herself up and turned round. She looked into the jar and said “That’s what I have to show you and what I have to tell you is that the last time I took a dump was the day before I disembarked the ship last week! Since I’ve been back I’ve been pigging out so much and I just love the feeling of stuffing my guts” I’m pretty backed up in there and it gives me a real buzz. That’s why I’ve been eating so much since I’ve been home. Look ‘little man’ let me be honest, I’m still totally bloated after those three burgers at lunch…that I ate for you…so I’m off out to stretch my legs and I’ll see you later. Ignoring his pleas Sarah put the lid on the jar, got dressed and walked out of the room.

About five hours later that evening Sarah came back with shopping bags. She unpacked the fridge in front of him totally ignoring his every effort to get her attention. She unwrapped some new clothes and tried on several different outfits asking him in the jar for his opinion as if they were partners. All he could do was constantly ask to be freed and returned to size but she just kept smiling and talking about clothes. When she’d finished tormenting him with a fashion parade she sat down in her pyjamas with a bottle of wine and watched a film till she took herself off to the bedroom to sleep.

At about 10am the following morning Sarah came back into the kitchen having obviously just woken up. She put on the TV and made herself a coffee. Still ignoring him she finished it and put the cup on the worktop. She then unwrapped something in the fridge and put it into the microwave for just a moment. Walking over to the jar she took off the lid and said “Look what I bought-just for fun!” It was a huge sausage ring! Confused he watched Sarah smother the sausage in Vaseline. He rightly guessed that she was going to insert the thing but surely not all of it. Sarah slipped out of her pyjamas bottoms and got onto all fours with her butt facing the jam jar.

He watched as she pushed to open her huge dry arsehole and offer it the sausage. Surely she must have been for a dump by now? Just as the sausage made pressure on the wrinkled skin the anus dilated and again showed the head of the monster turd, dry and leathery looking. The tip of the sausage slipped in easily but came to a sudden stop. Sarah looked round and smiled saying “This is the fun bit” She put herself through what seemed to be quite a bit of discomfort as she fought with the contents of her guts to push just half of the sausage inside her body. Panting she took a breath and then steadied her feet against a the kitchen unit the jar was sat on. Calmly placing her hand back round the sausage she rubbed her now large belly and forced the whole rest of the sausage inside her. Amazingly the anus closed with a squelch and a small fart as it accepted it’s meal. Sarah swung round and looked into the jar. She said that feels AMAZING I’m off for a bath.

After another hour or so Sarah came through the door like a bull. She was naked, slightly shimmery from the bath water and her hair was wet down her back. She went to a drawer and found a large pair of spandex panties with a small frill round the legs and waist. She wiggled into them and then went over to the jar. Now then-lets have some fun! Sarah picked up the jar and opened her panties at the top. She slid him out of the jar and straight between her glorious cheeks coming to rest in the back of her gusset. Sarah then squatted down parting her bum cheeks so that the big anus was up against him. Sarah thought that she may try to insert her little captor too but she felt a sharpening pain in her colon and knew she didn’t have the space.

Slowly the giant anus began to part and presented the end of a shit stained sausage. Sarah began to push and it suddenly lunged out of the gaping hole forcing a long tent into the seat of her Spandex panties. The force caused him to bounce to the side the greasy sausage slid along his little body. Sarah was having problems too, she found that because of her greed she had chosen a sausage that was too long and as soon as she took the pressure off, the Spandex squeezed it back up her arse undoing her sincere efforts. Again she pushed long and hard but again the obstruction was rammed home. This was going to be awkward. Now Sarah’s guts began to rumble loudly and she knew the time had come. Physically she had to expel the sausage and the mass of over a week’s shit being held in further up in her abdomen. But she was having fun-using her muscles of her sphincter to shag herself in the bum. She began to touch herself through the panties and after about another ten minutes of moaning, self butt-fucking and rubbing her labia she came.

Sarah said in a husky exhausted voice “Now things are going to get dirty for you-very dirty.” Sarah opened her underwear and pulled the massive length of sausage from herself with a pop. She put it on the side and said “OK little man let’s do this!” She snapped the Spandex shut again sealing him inside her crack. After a moment or two there was a long fart that abruptly stopped as a familiar site came into view. It was the dry leathery face of the turd but this time it was concave with a big crater in the end of it. Sarah was used to pushing now and she held her lower belly that was still full of a week’s worth of pigging out and forced downwards. The anus was forced opened twice as wide as the sausage and the crater shape perfectly surrounded him. He was pushed against the spandex but the surface of the shit didn’t break. A rumbling like a train echoed through the room as the softer poo behind the hard log broke and began filling her pants from the source of its making.

Harder and harder Sarah pushed as she watched her perfect butt in the mirror with a huge growing brown bulge below it. She looked through the stretched spandex and saw him in the centre of the mess. She gasped “That’s not fair-my panties are full and you aren’t covered in my shit yet-She rubbed her belly and ran her hands up to her huge swinging tits then cried out loud as another explosion was contained in her tight underwear. He begged to be let out, realising he still had space to breathe next to the thicker turd holding him in her crotch that refused to break. Finally empty she realised from his audible cries that he cannot be entirely submersed. She lifted her butt high in the air and carefully stood up being careful not to spill any of her precious cargo. She reversed herself over to a bar stool and offered her butt onto it. Very slowly she began to apply downward pressure. The force slowly split the turd around him and softer shit crawled over his body. All of a sudden Sarah quickly slammed her but down squarely on the stool sealing his fate forever.

THE END