- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally some actions... 

July 1 (3)

Walking along the isles, I realized this place actually has a very big variety of choices. Feels much like a huge H&M store just with the new Uni-Garb technology that makes the cloth fits your body better. The whole store is packed with people, like not kidding but pretty much everyone was out for buying new cloth today.

I quickly found the business section, since I would be starting on a new position tomorrow, I would need to look nice I figured. As I was checking at all the choices they have, I was a bit confused. I do not read the size tags at all.

‘Do you need some help sir?’ I hear a female voice behind me. I turned around and see this young redhead shop assistant stand behind me. She is quite young, could be a student doing her part-time work. She also has got a cute face and a nice smile, sure that must helped her selling the clothes in the past. She was not tall, by the new standard anyway. I saw her almost eye to eye, or maybe I tilt my head slightly up to hers. Given by the very moderate 1-2inches heels she was wearing, she was probably 5’4 ish before the change, and 5’8. It’s quite funny to think this girl was short when she seems like a 6’1 amazon to me by my old perspective.

‘Umm, yes please. I am having some trouble with the size tags these cloths have?’ I showed her one of the cloth I picked from the frame. It reads 30-46.

‘Well Sir, the number is the size range for this particular cloth. You see, hmm, I guess you were about 6’2 maybe, say before you wear 46 which was the XL size before, your now current size would probably fit a 40 that is an M. This cloth will continue to adjust to your size till you’re below 30. See I usually wear a women size 6 myself and the one I am wearing is 6-20. I mean I totally love the fact I can get a second growth spurt, I always thought I could use a few extra inches. Oh, I got a bit over myself again. Anyways they made all the size numeric, I think maybe it’s just easier to do with number than say XXXXXXS or something right? So, In my opinion this size will fit you very well sir, and just in case if this thing going on for too long, you can always come back here and get the next size or come to me for help.’ Shit, when I am too small to wear the size 30 cloth, how short would I be when that happens? And then I got to come here to ask this girl when she was supposingly be over size 20 at the time… Either way the future looks pretty scary I’d say.

When I got to the checkout I see Emma was already waiting for me. She was holding a bunch of big cloth bags like it was nothing while I had my hands pretty full with my Uni-Garb bags.

‘The damn new size system man, so confusing.’ I complained.

‘There are more things to get to understand other than just the cloth size you know.’ She laughed. ‘Do you need some help? You look like you could use some help.’ She was referring to the bags.

‘Nah I got it covered.’ There was some part of truth in this however. I’m not sure but I feel weaker strength wise. Normally even as a 5’10 or 5’9 man I carrying some light weight should not be an issue at all.

‘So do you want to grab some food before go to my place?’ She suggested.

‘I’m okay, don’t really feel like eating anything.’ I said. Ever since I had the salad in the lunch I just felt so full, normally by this time I’d be craving to have some nice evening meal.

‘Alright, let’s get back then.’ I followed her to the car.

 

 

Emma lives in a nice suburban neighborhood just outside the city. Still took about half an hour drive to get there. It was a pretty large house, especially she is the only one lives in it, although maybe she just got it from the divorce, I never really asked. Either way it’s quite convenient than my little downtown apartment, so most of time I would go to her place.

‘I’m gonna fix myself some food, feel free to do whatever.’ Emma said and went to the kitchen.

‘No I’ll help.’ And I followed.

Just standing next to her right now, was quite a turn on already. If I wasn’t sure how I would feel after the change before, I now knew that it wasn’t so much of a bad thing for me. We were both in our bare feet and now I got a clear view of her feet, it seemed much larger than mine now yet extremely feminine with nice pedicured nail painted in bright red. Her legs were already long to start with now her hips came all the way to my stomach level.

‘You did not take me all the way here just to watch you eat food did you?’ I decided to get to the point.

‘Well, I thought now that our bodies have changed, it might add some new spice into our love making and I heard the increased sexual appetite for women is a common symptom. But I don't really know what you think about it, I don’t wanna force you or anything.’ It’s true if she was any other women she would probably throw me on the bed already.

‘Just so we’re on the same page I think I might be just as eager as you.’ I gave a sly smirk.

‘Glad to hear it, why don’t you wait in the living room and I’ll change into something more comfortable.’ Now I saw the spark in her eyes, she might have just been controlling this whole time.

I sat around and waited while she was changing in her bedroom. In a couple minutes, I became quite impatient and came up to knock the door.

‘You ready yet?’ I asked.

‘Don’t come in Nick!’ I heard and just waited outside the bedroom. Maybe another 30 seconds later, the bedroom door opened. Emma’s body filled up the whole door and her head is way up there. I looked straight forward and I see her black lacy lingerie covered boobs.

‘Too much?’ Looking down at me,’ you liked these ones last time so I thought I should wear them to make it more interesting. Took me a while to find them.’

I realized she was referring to the heels. Those were some 7 inches tall pumps, making her right now around 7’2, almost a foot and half taller than me.

‘Officially into the 7 foot club now.’ She chuckled. ‘Well don’t just stand there come inside.’ I was practically dumbfounded at the sight, and she just took my hand, turned around and led me in. She started to walk in the sexy walk kind of fashion, with a bit of swing on her hips every step. Even though Emma seems all business in the outside world, but she surely know how to turn a man on in a bedroom.

She was just in her black lacy lingerie. There was a light veil underneath the bottom of her D sized bra and garters connecting her silky black stocking to her panty.

‘Like what you are seeing?’ She gave me a flirtatious look.

I was still bedazzled by this towering beauty in front of me and did not know what to say. I slowly walked towards her just to find her seemed taller and larger with each step I took. As convenient as it was I just hugged her and buried my face into her soft bosom.

‘Ohhh, my little guy just wants to cuddle, how cute.’ She also hugged me but it was like nothing I have ever had before. It almost feel like she was squeezing me but really she was just hugging me really tight. She did feel a lot stronger than before I suppose.

‘Why are you still clothed? Let me help you get rid of them.’ Within seconds, I was only in my boxer. ‘That too.’ As I removed it, I realize I was naked stood in front of this extremely beautiful towering women that is my friend with benefit, Emma, who was just in her lingerie. Take out the fact that she is a foot and half taller than me, this scene might be many men’s dream-come-true, with it, it was just a surreal hyper-sexualized imagery.

I hugged her again, I want every inch of my skin to feel her. She was co-operative too, stroke the back of my head with her now large hand very gently. Then she bent over and kissed me. I had to slightly tilt my head before when I kiss her if she was on heels, but right now, thanks to the 7 inches heels she was wearing, I had to step backward a little bit just so she could bend and connected with my lips. Her tongue pushed aside mine, and almost came all the way down. She broke out a smile as if she too find the situation somehow amusing to her, but she kept her lips locked on mine again after this short pause. We had this passionate kiss for minutes and finally I pushed her away and told her to turn around.

I always enjoyed this part, personally I found women’s back can be very sexy, and undressing them slowly is always a pleasure for me. It is also about building up the anticipation. Emma slowly half raised her arms in a sexy fashion so I could remove her bra. It was kinda convenient when the back side of the bra is basically at my eye level. I unhooked the button and it fell off with the silky veil together to the ground. I start rubbing my nose and face between her shoulder blades, my skin felt the warmth and the scent of her body, it was mesmerizing. I did not stop just there, my hand started to move forward and started cupping her impressive breast. Emma moaned softly as I slowly massaged her breast.

I kept massaging and started to slowly grind my body against hers in a slow rhythm. Before normally, our hips are about the same height so my crotch region would touch her butt, this time however, it was so much different. Her ass was all the way up to my belly. At this point my dick was already rock hard it went through between her thighs when I was grind. The hot flesh of my dick touching her colder skin on the inner thigh gave me a rather strange sensation. Emma obviously felt it and her right hand start to move down and grabbed my dick then stroke softly. It was almost difficult for her to do such move as now she was just so much taller than I was.

My both hands slowly to move down from her breast, spread wide open, they slide down the side of her waist all the way to her pelvis and started to move towards her womanhood. I quickly undid her garter on the panty, and pushed it down. Emma shook her hip so the panty went through the journey of her impossibly long leg with ease and dropped to the floor. She stepped out of the fallen panty and turned around. All her naked glory was presented in front of my eye, well except the stockings, but that was not the issue. She bent and hugged me so tight and resting her chin on the top of my head.

‘Hmm, this is not so bad, Nick.’ Emma commented. ‘I just remembered about this position you wanted to do last time. Today is your last chance though, I don’t think after today you will be able to do it!’ With that she walked to the wall with her back to me and head tilted back from the side and looking at my mischievously with a wide grin on her face. ‘Up for the challenge?’ She teased.

I did not say anything, just simply followed her lead. Taking her from behind in a standing position could be really fun if it wasn’t this much of a height difference now. Normally my 6and a half inches dick is alright, but today it felt like 6 inch thanks to the shrinking. It would seem that I need a few extra inches to reach and more to fit into her pussy even. Emma realized the awkward situation, she spread her legs bent her knees and supported herself with her hand against the wall. When she lowered to a good position, I started to pump my dick into her hot and already so wet pussy. Her shapely ass was a bit on the way and somewhat distracting, but I was not complaining about that. In a few seconds we found our good rhythm and I started pushing really hard. It was all so different than when we had sex before, each thrust just took so much more effort now that her vagina was wider and deeper. She started to moan and quickened the pace. I had to follow up and pump faster as well. At one point, I found myself holding her waist with my left hand and supporting myself with my right hand against wall as well, while one side of my body almost leaned on her body just so the process become easier for me. After several minutes, I was almost exhausted and she seemed just got to the good part.

‘Whoo! Let me catch my breath really quick, Emma...’ Seeing I paused, Emma stood up and turned around, standing so close to me. ‘Too much of a women for you now, little guy?’ With that she gave me a light shove on my chest, and that sent me to the bed.

With my back on the bed, I moved all the way up just so we would have more space. She did not wait and almost jumped onto me on the bed. Her body almost engulfed mine at this point. She started to kiss me around my neck, softly bit my ears and whispered, ‘It was a good effort you put out there, now you just relax.’ Next thing I know, she was already on top of me in a cowgirl position and started to ride me wildly. She still felt quite heavy compare to before, but she was supporting some of her own weight with her knees on the bed. So it wasn’t much of pelvis crushingly weight I was expecting. She just keep on riding, I don’t even know how long she was riding me up, but she was close to climax. Normally it would not be so easy for me to last such a long time but with the size changing event, it seems to unlocked some of my mental block. I never felt the physical aspect is hard to keep up, it was usually my mental desire drives me more during the sex and today was totally the case, I have not felt this awesome in quite some time. As soon as she’s done, I pulled out and to keep it going, I kept stroking it with my hand. Emma sit up and knelt next to the bed. Looking at me in a sexual predator manner while catching up her breath she said, ‘come on you wanna do it.’ Then I just let it go, and released all my load and came all over her body.

She rose up slowly and threw me a couple paper towers for me to wipe clean and went in the shower to freshen herself up.

I just lied on the bed thinking about that was probably the best sex I have ever had, and pretty sure she loved it as well. After she’s done showering, she came to the bed lied next to me. ‘It’s getting late, stay here for the night? I’ll give you a ride tomorrow.’ She looked me in the eye.

I nodded and gave her a kiss. ‘Thank you Emma, you were amazing back there.’

‘No you.’ She smiled. ‘I thought I was almost hurting you at some point, but you kept up your game, so all the props to you, Nick.'

Then with some casual talks we fell asleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a whole different day, I thought to myself.