- Text Size +

Now bored once again Nike flew into the sky, searching for another place to observe completion, and help the women to dominate the men.

 

Observing a basketball court, Nike felt the spirit of competition there, and flew incloser.

 

She laughed, “This will be fun.”

 

A 5 foot tall young woman, Erie was standing in front of Tom, a large black man. Erie never backed down from a challenge, and despite her 2 foot height deficit to Tom, she was determined to beat him one on one.

 

Erie was wearing a jogging outfit, tight reflective and yellow, it hugged her voluptuous curves, and accentuated her feminine profile. She was quite fit, and her lean muscle stronger then it appeared.

 

“Hey little girl, good luck.”

 

“Thanks, Tom, errr, that’s your name right?”

 

“Yeah, You’re gonna need it.” Tom laughed

 

“Shut up Tom.” Erie dribbled left, then right, and turning around she wound up back to back with Tom, pushing her shoulders off of his, she spun and launched the ball, bouncing off the backboard, nothing but net.

 

“Luck” Tom recoiled.

 

“Skill, asshole.” Erie spat back.

 

Tom took the ball back and checked it to Erie, he stared her straight in the eyes, knowing he would win, despite this woman coming to the court and actually matching his height. He dribbled and spun to the right, cutting behind her, jumping for the layup, Tom thought it had gone in, but despite his best effort, the ball was now in Erie’s possession. She quickly pulled back, launching a two pointer from behind the line.

 

Swish. Perfection.

 

Tom, now concerned, took the ball back again. Dribbling and checking to Erie, he had never met a 9 foot tall person before, much less a lady this beautiful.

 

She launched from the line, to the right, and back to the left, her longer, stronger legs, defeating any resistance from Tom’s defense.

 

Laughed, Erie returned the ball and sent back the check to Tom.

 

Tom was nervous, but confident he could still beat her, despite her shoulder matching the rim of the basket. Laughing it off he dribbled in and cut between Erie’s legs, launching the ball to the rim, bouncing off and around the rim, but falling off the other side into Erie’s steely grip. She took the ball back, and held the ball to her hip, 10 feet in the air.

 

“Tom your friends can help if you like.”

 

Tom’s buddies ran in, and took up defensive positions.

 

Erie laughed, bouncing the tiny ball twice and checking it to Tom. She simply reached out from the line dropping the ball in the net, her 15 foot long arms assisting greatly. The tiny men underneath could do nothing but jump, and look up the 15 foot long legs of their opponent, their hands flailing in the air, hopelessly far from Erie’s strong feminine arms.

 

“5-0, I win” Erie poked her tongue out.

 

Tom sighed, walking away.

 

“What did you expect playing against a woman 6 times your size? Go play somewhere else.”

 

Nike turned away, laughing. “Take that Ares!”

 

Then Nike whisked away, to find other competitions of beautiful women and inferior men.

Chapter End Notes:

hehe

~Kaizori~