- Text Size +
“Are you ready!” came a loud feminine from behind a door off to Nike’s right. The aura of competition was coming off in strong waves, but there was something else that caught the goddess’ attention. The stench of confidence wasn’t coming straight from a human, but was the work of the god Ares. This was another battle that the god of war had personally given a slight bit of interest in. Walking through the door to her right, Nike found himself inside of a cleared out living room with three individuals.

“And are you ready!” shouted a petite redhead that was wearing a black and white striped shirt.

Even the goddess of victory could tell that this was a lost competition from the start. On her left hand side stood a mountain of a man standing around 7’6” tall. Nike knew this mortal, heck she even rooted for him several times. Most people enjoyed a close game, but Nike had always been different. Nike enjoyed all competitions, but she particularly enjoyed one sided ones. The man in front of her was known throughout the states as The Son of Hercules. He held the current title in the heavy weight wrestling association. His real name was Steve if Nike remembered correctly.

To her right was a little mouse of a woman standing at barely 5’ even. Nike could tell that the two mortals in front of her must have been brother and sister, twins in fact and she knew a bit about how competitive twins can be. Given the fact that the two were about to participate in one of the most ancient of sports, Nike decided it was her duty to watch until the girl was declared the winner.

“Are you sure you don’t want to back down little bro?” asked Sarah as she crouched down into a wrestling pose.

A look of boredom passed over Steve’s face, “You were born five minutes before me pipsqueak.” A small smile grew on Nike’s face as the redhead started the match.

Steve had defeated numerous opponents and this had caused him to forget how good of a wrestler his sister was. Sarah had ducked down and had a firm hold of his right thigh. If Steve didn’t act fast his sister would soon knock him over and gain the better position. Usually Steve would just toss his opponent to the side, but being the same size as his sister didn’t give him this luxury.

“And the battle of the two midgets continues!” said the red head in the worst announcer voice that Nike had ever heard.

Steve brought his right leg back causing Sarah to stumble forward slightly. If everything worked out then Steve would soon be on top of Sarah as she laid face down on the ground. The only thing that Steve had to do now was wrap his arms around Sarah’s torso and force her forward onto her stomach.

“What’s wrong bro, can’t reach?” asked Sarah.

“Shut up!” replied Steve as he tried his best to reach his other hand. Unfortunately Sarah’s torso, and her boobs, were too big for Steve to completely reach around.

A giggle escaped Sarah’s lips as she simply stood up. Steve’s weight was barely noticeable, but then again it had always been unnoticeable since they were kids. Grabbing ahold of Steve’s hands Sarah simply held him out effortlessly in front of her. Watching all of Steve’s 2’6” body thrash about trying to get away was just too funny.

“You got to do better than that short stuff.” To Sarah’s surprise she felt her hands move slightly together as Steve tried his best to pull his outstretched arms back together. She was about to cheer him on until he stopped and she couldn’t blame him. His arms were completely engulfed by Sarah’s hands.

“Seems someone has been working out.” said Sarah as she began to gently squeeze the tiny arms in her hands. “What are you benching now, 1 maybe 2 pounds.”

“If you would let my arms go then I would show you!” shouted the six inch man as he continued to struggle.

“I don’t think that it’s going to make a difference little bro.” Sarah knew that it was hopeless for Steve to win against her, but she would at least play along with his request. Placing him gently on the ground, Sarah stood back up as she waited Steve to make his next move.

Nike had to give Steve a little credit. It took a lot of bravery in order for a three inch man to take on a girl twenty times taller than he was. Steve knew that the best way to take out someone bigger than you was to take out their feet from under them. Running forward Steve ran up to Sarah’s foot and proceeded to try and lift her toe skyward. The big toe on Sarah’s foot came up to his waist and was a lot heavier than he expected, but that didn’t stop Steve from trying.

“He’s doing it, he’s really doing it!” cheered the referee as she crouched down to get a closer look.

“You’re going down!” grunted Steve as he raised the toe above his head. Every muscle in his body was screaming at him, but Steve was never going to give up, not yet.

“Oh noooooo, what am I going to doooo.” Yawned Sarah as she browsed through facebook.

Steve’s legs buckled suddenly as the weight above him became too much for him to hold. Steve wanted nothing more than to win, but there was only so much that his centimeter body could do. Falling on his back Steve used his arms and legs in order to keep Sarah’s toes up but it was useless.

“Okay I give!” yelled Steve as his hands tried to hold onto the ridges on the bottom of his sister’s toe.

“What was that pipsqueak?” asked Sarah as she crouched down.

“Get off of me!” screamed Steve. The game was now over and the only thing he wanted now was to get out from underneath this giant toe. He was barely able to fit in between the two walls that made up just a small part of Sarah’s toe print.

“Hmm, I don’t want to, but I’ll make a deal with you.” Steve was now regretting this entire ordeal. How could he ever think that he could beat Sarah in a wrestling match when her fingerprint was like an maze with eight foot walls.

“I’ll let you out if you kiss the bottom of my foot, not the grooves but the very bottom.”

“You know I can’t reach!” yelled Steve as he looked upwards. To a normal person the bottom of Sarah’s toe was at least a hundred feet above his head.

“Then you better start trying to climb up the side.”

A smile spread across Nike’s face as she left the room. The once heavy weight champion of the world was now trapped underneath of his sister’s foot. Ares champion would continue to grow smaller until his sister decided to raise up her foot which wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. Another competition soon caught the goddess’ attention as Nike pondered what she was going to do next.