- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phew...sorry it took way too long to finsh the last part.

Anyways Enjoy and leave som constructiv critc. ^^

(Sarah):

Sarah stimulated her G-spot, till she felt that she was comming to her climax and slamned the dildo into her moist snatch while thrusting her hips up.

A loud moan escaped her lips as the orgasm came over her and she let hersel overcome by the feeling, till she sank back satisfied.

She pulled the dildo out and let it slide softly over her body, till she layed it between her breast, looking on it lovingly and caressed the shaft with her finger.

 

„Phew... i needed that... I just wished, i would not have to imagine, doing it with David...“

 

She took the dildo back in her hand.

 

„What do you think? Should i dare to ask him, if he wants more than friendship? I bet he would say yes. But what, if it doesn't work out?“

 

She was stroking the the glistening form of the dildo, while she pondered.

 

„You know what? I decide later. For now i should clean you up a bit.“

 

She lifted the dildo to her mouth and started to lick the wet surface with her tounge.

 

 

(David):

Even though she was only whispering, David could understand Sarahs voice only hear as growling thunder, that only vaguely resembled words.

He was lifted into the air as she was holding the dildo befor her face and still talking with thundering voice, which threatened to make David deaf.

 

Finaly she stoped talking but then she brought the dildo closer to her mouth, which opened and released the red leviathan, David recognized as her tounge.

The massiv wall slid with frightening speed over the surface and picked up as much of the fluids as possible.

Over and over he saw the giant tounge disapear into Sarahs mouth and reapear after she swallowed.

Finaly the tounge circled the tip and was heading directly towards David.

He was picked up with the rest of the fluids and found himself on the tounge, which was gliding into the cavern of Sarahs mouth, as he was surounded by smoke again.

 

„Oh great! What now? Am i getting so smal, that i end up stuck between her tastebuds, or what?“

 

In this moment, David noticed that the smoke was blue colored instead of purple and felt something pulling him away.

The smoke was getting more and more dense and he was completly covered by it, as Sarahs lips closed around him.

 

 

(Sarah):
Sarah swallowed the remaining rest of her lovejuce, she licked from her dildo and caressed her throat with her finger.

Dreaming she looked at her toy and kissed the tip, befor she was bending over to her nightstand and put the dildo back into the drawer.

At this moment her gaze was falling on her mobilphone on her nightstand and she was hesitating for a moment.

 

 

(David):

David woke up in the middle of the runecircle, the candles long burned out.

He tried to move but his body was burning of pain.

He was still covered with Sarahs fluids and had to cough heavy, as the part, he swallowed, made itself known in his lungs. Finaly he was able to get up again.

 

„Ugh... I think i broke my everything... but at least i'm back...“

 

He closed the spellbook and dragged himself towards the bathroom.

 

„I need a shower... huh...wonder if i should tell Sarah about my adventure...Pffft... yeah... only if she would call right now, as long i'm not thinking straight...“

 

He was about to open the door to his bathroom as he heard his phone ringing from the pile of his clothes. Moaning he dragged himself back and got it out, just to see the number from Sarah on his display.

 

End