- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry, that it took so long.

But please, enjoy.

(Sarah):

Sarah moaned as she rubed her pussy and started to fantasize, how she would do it with David, completly unaware that he was traped between the folds of her lips she was massaging.

With her fre hand she started to fondle her breast, while she thrusted her hips in the air and she felt her fluids ooze from her vagina, as she came slowly closer to her orgasm.

After roughly half an hour she finaly came and sank back, caressing her body satisfied.

However she decided, that she needed more, so she turned on the nightlight and opened the drawer of her nightstand to reveal a blue rubbery dildo, which she took gently in her hand and started to kiss it.

She put it aside to pull away the blanket and remove her negligee, befor she lead it with its tip towards her vagina.

 

(David):

David was rubbed further between the skinfolds and got covered completly by her fluids, of which he had swallowed allready his fair share and his boner was allready hard again.

He felt every thrust of her hips, every movement she dd, massaging her pussy and he heard every moan she made like thunder.

He felt helpless, like an insect in front of a goddess, as she masturbated without even noticing, what tortur she put him through with it.

And it arroused him beyond belief.

 

Finaly Sarah came and for David was it like a vulcano arupted right beside him.

Her fluids splashed around him and he came himself, s her body shook like an earthquake.

As Sarah finaly came to rest, David as well was able to catch his breath.

He felt a few movements from Sarah's body, but other then that, it seemed to be quiet.

 

„Maybe she's going to sleep now... might be the best. But what now? Not only am i stuck but i don't think, i would get her attention with my size, even if i reach her head... Maybe if i climp into her ear... But first i need to get out of here...“

 

He tried to free himself, wasn't able to move a bit.

 

„Maybe if i wait till she isn't so...excited anymore... I sur hope this stuff doesn't dry and keep me here though...“

 

In this moment Sarah pulled away the blanket and David got a real impression, how small he was, as he saw her legs strechting seemingly endless into the far.

His world got shoken, as Sarah removed the negligee and threw it at the end of the bed.

For a short moment, it became quiet, befor her hand came into view, with a long blue object between her fingers, roughly the size of an skyscraper.

 

Panik rose in him as he rcognized it as an dildo, which came towards him.

Panik which turned into terror as the purple smoke rose around him again and his world expanded further, which made him give up.

 

He was now smaller than a grain of sand and it became now impossible, that Sarah would take notice of him, no matter what he would do, nor that she would see him for more than a speck of dust. Or that he could escape from her crotch.

He wasn't stuck between the skinfolds anymore but Sarahs fluids glued him tight to the skin while the titanic dildo draw near and David accepted, that he could do nothing to avoid to turn into a smeared, insignifficant stain between the rubbery Dildo and her pussy lips.

 

He felt the impact, as Sarah rubbed the tip of her dildo against her clit and started to circle her vagina with it and he wished, that she would just do it allready and finish him, while his member rose another time.

Finaly she put the dildo in and to David's surprise, it missed him about a little bit.

As she started to pump the shaft into her vagina, David felt himself pulled closer to the blue wall with each stroke.

He closed his eyes and waited for the inetivable, while he rubbed his penis under the slime.

But just befor he would be pulled between the pussy lips and dildo, Sarah pulled the dildo out and he was pulled into her vagina, where he was pressed between the lips.

 

The pressure around David through her pussylips on him were enormus but he lived.

But right the next moment he was hit with the tip of the dildo, which Sarah sank into her womp with more force, as deep as possible, and David was pressed against her cervix.

She pulled the dildo a bit back and started to stimulate her G-spot a bit above David with the tip.

David himself was traped in the darkness of Sarah's vagina, surounded by the smell and the humid air, produced by her lust and he started to loose himself in his own.

The deeps of her pussy were shoken and the fluids filled it, while he rubbed his hard cock.

Soon enough he was threatende to drown in Sarah's rising fluids, but could only concentrate on his lust, till he came another time.

In this moment he was hit again by the dildo and was pressed into the cervix, as Sarah came herself.

Finaly the pressure on him wanished as he felt himself moving and surprisingly was blinded by light as he was pulled out of the vagina.

He found himself stuck to the tip of the dildo, which Sarah directed upwards her body and laid between her breasts and David was looking at Sarahs face, which he wasn't able to get complete into his view.

 

For him, her mouth apeared like a giant cave, the entrance as high as several skyscrapers and her eyes were like giant lakes, which gazed satsfied down on him.

One more time David felt himself like an insignificant speck in front of an omnipotent goddess.