- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This part is a bit short, but things get started. Enjoy.

(Sarah):

Like often, Sarah had a very light sleep and started to wake up, as she felt a soft tingling between her legs, which creept slowly up her crotch and her clit started to swell thanks to it.

She started to get wet and her hands were gliding over her breasts down her body to her pussy, where she started to massage her swollen pussylips, as she moaned quietly at the same time.

 

 

(David):

David had more and mor trouble, to climb Sarah's crotch.

At first it was relativly easy but then her pussylips started to swell and get more and more covered by the slime, which came from the massiv gab besides him.

He himself was allready covered in Sarah's fluids and had to try, not to get stuck.

 

„Why does she have to get horny right now? But i guess i´m not better...“

 

He pulled himself further up, his hard penis rubing against her soft and wet skin, untill he finaly reached her clit, which loomed over him.

 

„Okay, only get past this and i should be atop soon enough. From back then, it looked, like her pupic hair was trimmed, so i shouldn't get lost in there.“

 

Amused by that thought, his gaze fell on his boner, which shimmered with Sarah's fluids.

 

„Guess, once i'm up there i need another break, to take care of this...Huh?“

 

His eyes went wide, as a little bit of smoke tickled his nose and he felt the skinfolds, hold on to starting to expand.

 

„No! No! No! Not now!“

 

Sarah's clit started to go and went further away from him, as he shrunk further, till he was roughly 1 mm small.

The folds of the pussylips, he just used as steps, where now ledges by comparision and her fluids kept him firmly at her skin.

To make things worse, befor he managed to orientate himself, his world got shaken and he was threw around, as Sarah started to masturbate.

He was shaken and tossed around her pussylips, and even faced with the dark depts of Sarah's vagina, as she spread her lips open.

Fering, he could be buried in ther, he realized, there was not much to do, than to hold as tight as possible, as he was rolled around between of her folds.

 

However, the movements, the smell of sex, the fuids he was covered with and Sarah's ,oaning, which rolled over him like thunder, were bringing David more and more towards the next orgasm, as his Erektion was throbing painfully for release as he heared her thundering voice moan with lust.

 

„YES! PLEASE DAVID! GIVE ME MORE!“

 

Shoked, that she was getting off, while she was fantasizing abiout him, he lst his grip and fell but got lucky, as he colided with some skinfolds of her pussy and got stuck tight.

Not able to move a bit, her wet skin was rubing at him, and more important at his Penis, till he couldn't hod it any longer.

His cum flew right onto the skin and he watched, as it was washed away by Sarah's pussy juice.

He felt helpless but also aroused at the same time, as he was further shaken between her folds.