- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next part. Enjoy. ^^

(Sarah):

Sarah took her negligee in her hands and shook it, befor she took it on and pulled it straight.

Than she went to her mirror and looked at herself.

The fabric of the negligee simply seemed to flow down her body and flattered her curves.

It ended ca. 15 cm under her crotch and a V-cut allowed on the side allowed her legs to move.

The black lace at the brim emphasized the bordeux color of the fabric and framed her cleavage and her tights with promise of the body under the fabric.

Sarah let her hands glide over her body and turned in front of the mirror, satisfied with her new nightgown.

 

„I bet, David would really like that view, if he would see me now.“

 

She made one last turn in front of the mirror and then left the room, to go to the bathroom.

 

 

(David):
David came back to his senses and rose his head just in time, to see Sarah leave the room, as he sat up and looked over the bed, he was on.

Standing near the one end of the bed and could make out the pillow on the other side oft the wast plain stretched out befor him and walked in its direction, hoping he would be able to get Sarah's attention from there, when she would come back and laying down.

He was roughly half across the bed, as he realized, that shoul get down from the blanket, if he didn't want to get another free flight, if Sarah would return, befor he reached his goal.

He jumped from the brim of the blanket to the edge of the bed, right in the moment Sararh returned.

As she walked towards the bed, David was again cought up in the view of her towering body.

When she appeard naked allready like a goddess, the negligee rose her like the embodyment of heaven itself and David would like to do nothing more, than to climb her curves, as his view on her face got more and more blocked by her breasts, which he could see glide under the fabric as she bend over to grab the blanket, till they hung right high above him.

 

Sarah flipped the blanket over and turned around, so that David was faced with her butt, descending down towards him.

He started to run and just managed to avoid to get crushed by the massiv cheeks and kept running, to get a safe distance to the towering body, as she turned on the bed and laid down.

Her leg flew over him, a impossible broad pillar, which moved far faster, than he would like and landed a bit beside him on the bed, then the other leg on his other side, while the brim of the negligee landed right behind him.

He turned around and was faced with the sight of Sarahs uncovered crotch, framed by the massiv legs.

The pussylips, big enough to bury him, like a avalanche, rose up befor him and he got overwhelmed by the heat and the smell, radiating from it, befor he was trapped in darkness, as Sarah covered herself with her blanket and turned of the light.

 

He needed some time, to get used to the darkness around him and even then, he wasn't able to see much around him.

Carefully he crept forward, till he found the brim of the negligee and started to think about his next step.

 

„ I need to get to her head as fast as possible but when i keep being stuck between her legs, i have a problem... I could try to go back and go around her foot, but who knows, when and how she is moving again... Or i could try to climp her and try to get across as fast as i can. The danger, that she moves is still there, but it might be the fastest way. Only problem is, that i don't think i can climp up her legs, which leaves only one option...“

 

He stared into the darkness in front of him.

If David really wanted to climb up Sarahs titanic form, there was only on place, he could hope to find enough grip with his size, to even have a chance.

He ignored his throbbing erektion, as good as he could and started to move.

 

He found, that it wasn't that easy to get to Sarah's crotch, as the heat and smell of sex surounded him and his painfull erect boner made it hard for him to concentrate, and more than once, he fell over a fold in the fabric.

Finally however he arrived at the wall of flesh.

 

Sarahs butt digged into the surface of her bed, and the fabric of her negligee arched down at her body.

David stood right at her perneal region and felt carefully her skin, till he found some single hairs and folds in the skin, he could use to climb up to the lips of her pussy, from wich he could further climb.

The thougt, to to tuch these massiv lips and pussy of Sarah, to climb and to conquer them, overwhelmed David, and he couldn't hold back any longer.

Embracing, the smell and the heat, he pressed himself against the skin of Sarah's body and started to rub his hard cock, his hand gliding over the shaft, as he rubed the tip against her skin, bringing himself more and more to the climax.

He allready had built up steam and so it didn't took to long, till he came and shot his load.

Exhausted, he broke down, laying with his head against Sarah's Skin.

 

David needed some time, to recover and to catch his breath, till he was able to stand up again, cursing to himself about the lost time and started to climb Sarah's body.

Thanks to single hairs and skinfolds, he progressed relativ quikly, till his hand found a spot with more skinfolds and very soft skin, and he knew he reached the vagina.

His member started to get hard again, and silient cursing to himself, he climbed further, mayb pressing his body a bit harder onto her skin as necessary.

If everything would go well, he would soon reach her pupic mound, from where he could get across Sarah's body towards her head.