[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Katie is the head of Phi Zeta Mu, the best-damned sorority in the world! She guarentees a great time for anyone who stops by the Phi Zeta house. So when one of her sorority sisters ruins the plans for the big end of the year pool party, Katie is going to have to take matters into her own hands...and feet, and...other parts...


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8936 Read: 65508
Published: March 11 2016 Updated: August 26 2016

1. Punishments and Ideas by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1876 words)

Wow, this is my first story on here. I hope you guys like it and I'd love to see some feedback! Enjoy!

2. The Weekend by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3164 words)

Here's the second part, I hope you like it! Part 3 may be a little while off though. 

3. The Pool is Open! by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1686 words)

I'm not dead yet! Either way, here is the newest chapter of the story! It features  the brothers and sisters getting more...intimate.

4. The Climax by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 0] (2210 words)

I hope you guys enjoy the conclusion to my first story!