- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you guys enjoy the conclusion to my first story!

Katie propped herself up with a pillow and looked down between her spreading legs at her glistening pussy. She slid the bottoms off and dropped them between her legs, just below the rise of her ass. She made sure the crotch of the bottoms faced up in case someone was still stuck to it. She could barely see the nearly imperceptible specks of people mired in her juices. She slowly started rubbing her left nipple as she bit her lip and looked through the scanner in her right hand to zoom in on the tiny people below. She did a headcount, all but five of her little friends were wading through and playing in her juices. She leaned the sizer up over her panties and saw a tiny couple making love in her juices down there. She smiled and let them have their fun, turning the sizer over to look for the remaining three. She found them trying to climb her clit. The site of Angie, Chad and another sister, Lauren climbing her clit caused it to stiffen which forced them to fall and become stuck to the juices rolling down it. She watched Lauren get swept up in a glob of cum and roll down to her parted lips. She quickly stuck her left index finger between her lips to catch Lauren. The rest of the partygoers looked up in shock as a massive hand reached over them and rammed a finger into the soft pliable flesh. 

Katie moaned a little as she felt her nail graze her sensitive flesh. She used it to scoop up the glob of cum Lauren was in. She brought it up to her face, Lauren in shock as her friend’s face filled her vision. Katie could barely make out the speck sized girl as the part of cum she was in started to drip off of the finger. 

“Trying to go somewhere, are we?” Katie laughed, her breath strong with the scent of alcohol and sugary soda. Katie smiled and wiped the cum containing Lauren off on her stiffened nipple. 

“I know how much you like climbing mountains, Lauren, so climb this one!”

Lauren looked up at the unimaginably large nipple that towered over her. The bumps on Katie’s areola were nearly as large as she was! She crawled from the cum and then walked towards the base of the nipple atop the unsteady heaving breast. She reached it and found it rough with plenty of handholds. She shrugged and began to climb. 

Katie moved her hand down to her pussy and used the sizer to see Chad and Angie, the only clothed members of the group, hugging each other atop her throbbing clit. She flicked it lightly with her thumb, watching them lose their footing and struggle to hold onto the most sensitive part of her body, yet she could only feel a slight tickle as she focused. She was so drunk that she is actually losing feeling down there. In her alcohol induced haze she decided that she deserved some fun too. With that she stiffened two fingers and slid them between her lips. 

The partygoers fell onto her skin as her massive fingers entered her, causing her lips to twitch and tremor. They looked up and saw the underside of her palm and wrist hovering above them as she started rubbing herself in a circular motion. She bucked her hips slightly as she felt her fingers work the sensitive skin within her. Her ass came crashing down atop her bikini bottoms, barely missing the couple fucking within. 

Katie was overcome with lust at the thought of all these people on her. She started fingering herself faster and harder while watching her friends struggle to stay on her through the sizer. She locked the sizer onto Chad and Angie who were still on her throbbing clit. She watched them hold each other in concern as she saw her monolithic fingers in the background. The mix of sight and sensation was too much for her. With a cry she came in the strongest orgasm she’d had in months! Her body jerked and she pulled the trigger on the sizer. She then dropped it to the bed as she panted heavily before passing out. 


Angie and Chad held onto one another for dear life as their friend’s titanic fingers rammed into her canyon sized cunt. Her body quaked and shook, making it impossible for them to stand. A thunderous moan shook the air and they looked up just in time to see the sizer flash at them. An instant later they were even smaller, wading through a quagmire of feminine juices as building sized drops of cum rained down from the sky, exploding near them. A tidal wave of Katie’s juices roared towards them, lifting them up and carrying them down the side of this now unfathomably large clit. It stretched on for as far as they could see until they saw her retreating fingers on the horizon. The wave crashed against a large wall of skin and broke. Little did they know that it was only the wrinkle of skin of her clitoral hood. The juices washed away and they found themselves on her moist and damp clit, stretching out as far as they could see. Rivers of juices, sweat and cum, flowed around them. Some of it nearly as tall as their waist. They tried to keep to a mostly dry area. Well, as dry as a clit could be. They were panicking but managed to calm down. Eventually, they started walking across this wasteland, hoping they would be visible in some way for Katie. 

Katie woke up about two hours later, drowsy and with a raging headache. Before she moved, she remembered her tiny friends on her body. She picked up the sizer and adjusted its settings. She scanned her nipple to find Lauren asleep at the summit. She locked onto her size so she could use it to find the rest of the partiers she’d shrunk to that size. She then scanned her pussy and panties, locating the rest of the group, though not bothering to She grew Lauren to an inch high and gently picked her up and set her on the bed beside her. She grew her sorority sister back to full size. 

“Keep your voice down and head to the shower and get cleaned up. I’ll enlarge more once your done and gone.” Katie said softly. Lauren kissed her on the lips, surprising her, and then walked off into the bathroom. 

That was how it went, she enlarged her tiny friends one or two at a time. They cleaned up and left, not wanting to disturb the obviously still drunk and soon to be hung over Katie. 

Lauren collected her things in the living room as Ryan a tall African American member of the fraternity came through, having just been enlarged and showered.

“Hey, Lauren, have you seen Chad or Angie?” Ryan asked, “I figured they would be the first ones back to normal since they’re tight with Katie and all.”

Lauren shrugged as she adjusted her top, tired and ready to go home. “I dunno, she probably enlarged them before me and they left already?” Lauren said, exhausted and still tispy from the alcohol, like she suspected the others to be. Either way, all she cared about at this point was going to bed and sleeping. She waved goodbye to Ryan and headed home.

Ryan was also about to leave when a guy and a girl came down the stairs. The girl asked if he’d seen Angie.

“Oh, yeah, she left with Chad already.” He left after that. The couple passed on the story to the others, each time it changing a little until when the last person left the story was that Chad and Angie were sleeping together. Everyone assumed they were hooking up again once Katie had restored them to normal. This was the story that reached Katie from the last remaining person to be enlarged, a sorority sister, that night. 

“Those…those…GAH!” the still drunk Katie shouted as she walked back to her bedroom, wearing nothing but a tee shirt and pair of tight panties. She closed her bedroom door and stood in front of her bed, pulling her panties off as she was about to lay down. “When I find them, I’ll make them…make them…” She trailed off as she collapsed back on the bed, passed out. 

For Angie and Chad, cool air washed over the warm, most wasteland they were stranded on. A tremendous crashed rocked them, knocking them from their feet before settling down. They were stranded on an endless plain of pink for as far as they could see. In one direction a massive wrinkled wall rose up above them. They had nothing, save for their bathing suits. They weren’t cold, if anything the heat emanating from the ground around them was almost unbearable. The world shook softly every time Katie moved. Not enough to destabilize them, but enough to where they could tell she was moving. They were so small on her mountainous clit that her movements didn’t affect them too much. They were still at the mercy of her body though. Her clit would throb and twitch occasionally, likely unnoticed by Katie. Each time was enough for them to lose their footing. The ground was moist and sticky. The cum had either dried to Katie’s flesh or dripped off. 

Their sky was once again clear, though until recently, it was blue in color and the world around them was shadowed and darkened. Angie was the one who realized it was from Katie wearing panties. 

“Is this what our lives are going to be like?” Angie asked, despondently. She slumped down and leaned against a mound of dried cum, likely imperceptible to Katie but nearly as tall as Chad was. She ran a hand through her hair, it was matted with dried cum. 

“I don’t know. Hopefully she will find us and save us.” Chad replied with a shrug. He sat down next to Angie and wrapped an arm around her. His bare back stuck slightly to the crusty by still somehow gummy wall behind him. 

“I’m hungry…” Angie said softly. “What are we going to do for food?”

Chad had been thinking about this for a while. Katie’s clit was constantly covered in moisture, be it sweat or cum or whatever. He hadn’t brought it up, but he was considering drinking that. As for food… he reached behind himself and ripped off a chunk of cum from the wall and held it in his hand in front of Angie.

Angie looked at it in disgust and shook her head. “No. No way. Honestly, we’ll probably be washed off of her when she showers anyway.” Angie lay her head back onto Chad’s chest and closed her eyes. They drifted off to sleep as their massive friend slumbered as well.

Katie would remember to restore Tim the next morning and send him on his way. The party was a huge hit with the sorority and fraternity. They never told anyone outside what had happened, but still spoke fondly of it amongst themselves. Sadly, no one was sure what had happened to Angie and Chad. People claimed to remember them leaving the party but they were never seen again. They were the only ones missing. Even Katie herself had no memory of what had happened to them. She remembered a lot of drinking and thanks to people talking to her in her half-drunk state she remembers growing them back to normal first and letting them go. She never found them, never got her revenge for their rumored affair. 

As for Angie and Chad, they were never washed off of her when she showered. They survived by slipping under the wrinkles of her clitoral hood. They were safe there as long as her clit never got hard, when it did, they were forced out of their hiding place and into the harsh elements. Amazingly, Katie would never go swimming that summer, she certainly sunbathed quite often near water but never swam. She never even took a bath, preferring showers. Angie and Chad survived on her for far longer than either of them could comprehend. They were trapped in this hell that was not of their own making. Trapped on the clit of their friend. Forced to endure everything she did in life. Every shower, every piss she took, every man she fucked, every mouth that tried to eat her out. Every drop of sweat that rolled past them when she took her long runs during the hot summer days, making their new home into an unbearable sauna. They were there for it all and she was completely unaware. Sometimes though, Katie would feel a slight almost imaginary tickle on her clit. Sometimes she would slide a monolithic finger down there to rub it, not knowing that for her little friends each time it was the Hand of God threatening to crush them, and narrowly missing. They fought to survive hoping to be seen, but sometimes wished for Katie to end them. This is what they had to endure on an oblivious Katie, had she known they were there, now believing they had been cheating on her, she would have made their hell far worse. 

The End. For now...

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading everyone! And thank you for sticking with my first story! I hope you enjoyed this little story as much as I did. I do have some more ideas for Katie. It’s mainly stuff I cut due to it not fitting the style of the story here. If you’d like to see them sometimes, maybe I could release them as separate stories in the future. Let me know what you thought of the story and what you’d like to see in the future!