- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm not dead yet! Either way, here is the newest chapter of the story! It features  the brothers and sisters getting more...intimate.

Now

Katie had forgotten about Tim. In fact, as Katie lay out in the sun thinking about her friends playing on her stomach, she'd forgotten about nearly everything. The half empty bottles of whiskey and soda next to her chair helped out some too. As did the three empty beer bottles under her chair. Katie would not admit it, but she was drunk and getting drunker. She opened a Shock Top beer and took a swig. She then poured some into a cap and placed it on her stomach, shrinking it to where it'd be the size of a large pool to her friends. 

"Now, I know this has to be a fantasy for some of you guys. Have fun!"

She watched through the monitor as some of the guys and girls climbed up onto the tiny beer cap and jumped in to swim. She took another drink and felt herself getting even wetter. Her skin was beginning to warm up, partially from the sun, partially from the alcohol and partially from arousal. They'd been on her for about an hour and a half so far. Soon, she'd have to move onto phase two of the party. Otherwise, the combined heat on her skin may become too much for them, and more importantly, she may get sunburnt. 

She let them play for another half hour before something happened that spurned her onto phase two of her plan. 

"I have to pee!" She said suddenly into the radio. 

Everyone nearby stopped what they were doing as they heard this. A few of them murmured about what that meant, none grasping her intentions through their drunken haze. Angie picked up on the slur in Katie’s speech and leaned over towards Chad. 

“Chad, she’s drunk.” She said in concern.

Chad shook his head dismissively, “No way! She’s just having fun, right? She’s had a few beers tops.”

Angie groaned in frustration and slapped him on the shoulder as Katie took another drink from a large glass filled with ice and an amber colored liquid.
“You idiot! Why you guys were playing in her bellybutton, she’s had like ten of those! Probably Jack and Cokes, knowing her! AND five beers!”

“You…you uh think she is going to be okay taking care of us? He asked nervously.

“I don’t know.”

Their conversation was interrupted by her thundering, barely perceivable voice which was then translated through their walkie talkie. 

"Alright, everyone get onto the platform and hook yourselves in. We're about to move to the nude pool part of the party!" Katie said with enthusiasm. This was met with a loud cheer from the drunken crowd who began moving everything back onto the platform. Angie and Chad hesitantly strapped into their seats on the platform, making sure they were as secure as possible.

Once she had confirmation that everyone was aboard, Katie carefully pinched the platform and sat it in the palm of her hand. She closed her hand around them gently, leaving them plenty of room. She then tucked the sizer down the front waistband of her panties. She stood up too quickly, swaying from the alcohol. She reached down with her free hand and put the empty glass, whiskey and bottle of soda into the ice bucket beside her chair. She picked them up slowly, her movements causing the people in her hand to be jostled violently. One of the grills was not secured well and spilled onto her hand, the hot embers to imperceptible for Katie to fear. The people on the platform shouted for her attention, but none of them thought to use the walkie talkie. 

She walked through the house and into the large bathroom. It was extremely ornate with a large Jacuzzi style tub in one corner. She sat the bucket of ice and booze down on the floor by the sink. She hit a button on a remote by the sink and the Jacuzzi began to fill with water. She wasn't sure if she'd use it or not. She then sat the sizer down on the counter next to the toilet. Keeping her friends in the dark, using her free hand she slowly slid down her bottoms, which were sopping wet from her arousal. She stood with her legs spread enough so that the bottoms were held tight between her legs. The cum had formed large pools all over the panties. She smiled at this.

"Perfect."

She lowered the platform and set it down between two large pools of her pussy juice on the crotch of the panties, right on an outline formed by her large pussy lips. The partygoers were temporarily blinded by the sudden light. They knew they were somewhere extremely warm and humid. The air was strong with an odor that was both foreign and familiar. Once their vision returned they saw a large red plain before them with large pools of strange smelling liquid puddled all around them. Two tan pillars stood one on each side of the plain. 

"I hope none of you boys are gay, and maybe some of the girls are!" Katie boomed with a laugh as her pussy hung in the air above them. 

They all looked up to see that the two pillars met at the largest pussy any of them had ever seen. Katie beamed down at them from over the swell of her chest. Chad looked up at the massive vagina, finding it very hard to believe that he'd ever filled up something that massive before. 

"I hope you guys like my nude pool option," Katie asked, suddenly realizing from the silence over the radio that she may have taken things too far. 

After a moment people started to cheer their drunken approval at this change in location. Katie breathed a sigh of relief and switched off the Jacuzzi, she would not need that anymore. At her encouragement, everyone began stripping of their own swimsuits and went skinny-dipping in her cum. 

Katie sat down on the toilet and watched through the monitor as people tried to wade into her viscous liquid. It was warm and sticky and to some of them it felt like they were trying to swim in warm honey. Everyone seemed to be having a good time though, which made her happy. She finally relaxed and began to take a piss. The sound of her urine hitting the bowl was thunderous to her friends; a few of them stopped trying to swim and listened to the sobering reminder of their current location. They were literally trying to swim in drops of their friend's cum as she pissed away more liquid than the town's reservoir could hold. The smell of urine filled the air briefly until she flushed it away. They returned to partying as she gently wiped herself with the toilet paper, not wanting to disturb them too much. She sat there for about thirty minutes until she thought of a way to take things even further. 

"Everyone ready to get even crazier?" She asked. They cheered in response, so she hooked her thumbs into the bikini bottoms and slowly began to pull them up, bringing her friends closer and closer to her increasingly moist pussy. Drops of cum began dripping down from above. 

The partygoers struggled to keep their footing as the damp, cum covered panties rose higher and higher. Many fell back into the drying cum, it had begun to cool and harden slightly as it soaked into her bottoms. Angie gripped onto the wooden platform as she looked up and saw the wet, dripping vagina of her best friend growing closer and larger by the second. Drops of cum, even long strings of it, dripped down towards them, exploding and drenching them upon impact. Apart from Angie and Chad, the rest of the drunk partiers cheered and reveled in the debauchery, too drunk and foolish to fear the situation they are in. 


Katie hissed in pleasure as she carefully raised her tiny friends towards her moist lips. She positioned them so that they'd hit the pussy lip just to the right of her clit. She hissed in pleasure as her rapidly cooling juices touched her throbbing hot pussy. She felt the party platform containing her friends slide onto her pussy as she leaned back and moaned with pleasure. She leaned back on the toilet, fighting the urge to press them tightly against her nethers, crushing them to paste against her most sensitive area. She clenched her toes at the thought, briefly remembering that was where she'd exiled Ruby too. She wondered if the mite was still alive. The thought only made her wetter. 

Not wanting to crush her friends, Katie carefully stood up and slowly walked into her room. She gently laid down on her bed and peeled her damp bikini bottoms off. 

The party goers crashed against her warm skin, the heat and musk emanating from her aroused pussy enveloped them before they even touched her damp flesh. In her drunken daze, Katie forgot that her tiny friends were not on the party platform anymore, so the partygoers scattered along her pussy lips. Most stayed on the right lip, but some hit the base of her massive clit, including Angie and Chad. They were all mired in her smeared juices as the material adhered to her lips, pinning them in place between heavy fabric thicker than their bodies and warm feminine flesh. The humid ground trembles and quakes beneath them as low moan shook them to their core. The partygoers were dazed and in shock from what just happened. Before they could react, they were propelled forward as Katie started walking. The normally gentle sway of her hips was sharper as she staggered towards the bed, due to her being so aroused by the situation and drunk as well. For her tiny passengers it was as if the earth rose and fell with each step she took. The fabric that pressed them against her pussy rubbed them as her hips gyrated against the material. Finally they feel a massive fall and a crash as she lands on her bed. They are bathed in light and cool air as she pulls the panties off. 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for not updating in a while. The next chapter should be the last, unless I put in some cut content.