- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, that was fast.

I'm not going to be able to update this frequently often, but because I can now I'll do so.

Afroking answered last chapter's question: Mia.

". . . Mia, would you be so kind?" Olivia finishes her request, putting me right in the line of fire. Intense, piercing hazel eyes bore right into me, and I honestly swear that she can see right into my soul, even though she doesn't believe in them.

"Uh, sure, I guess . .  " I murmur, sitting on the edge of one of the tables, directly in front of the machine. "Hey, Olivia . . . hypothetical question," I say nervously, realizing that this might go to weird places fast if I changed the decimal place of a number on a shrink ray: Decimal places are what separate the ten dollars in my bank account with the thousand in a healthy one. "Say there was a decimal point in that number, but it got erased somehow. What would that mean for me?"

"Well," Olivia says, adjusting the device that looks increasingly like a swiveling gun turret that she's pointing at my face, "due to how this works, you shouldn't lose more than a few inches if my number is how I calculated it initially. But, if there was an error somewhere . . ." The brunette actually shudders, which is pretty damned terrifying. "You'd dwindle fast. Depending on where that point went missing, you could drop a foot, wind up child-sized, become basically a living doll, or even wind up positively microscopic. Good thing my numbers aren't wrong, huh?" She laughs, flipping on the machine before I get a chance to speak.

A mere instant later, I'm flat on my back and loudly groaning. Luckily the ceiling doesn't look too different, so I can't have lost too much of my height . . . or so I think, before Annebelle shrieks. Suddenly, flesh-colored tree trunks are wrapped around my torso, making breathing difficult even before I wind up with a face full of blue silk blouse. "Mia, you're so cute! I think I'm just gonna keep you!" I hear the blonde's voice above me as it resonates throughout my body. 

Suddenly, I hear Nicole laughing like a mad woman and Olivia making noises of confusion. "I don't understand it. I've never made a mathematical error before," she murmurs in disbelief. 

Meanwhile, Elizabeth is standing so close to Annebelle I can smell her sweat from her aggressive practicing. "Hey, mind if I hold her?" She asks, her voice soft and neutral as ever.

"Fuck off, Lizzie, she's mine," Annebelle pouts, squeezing me into her breast with enough force that I can no longer tell where my body ends and Annebelle's soft tit begins. Surprisingly, I'm kinda lightheaded but I'm not struggling for air yet, which is good for my health all things considered: were I struggling, Annebelle would be getting off to it, and I'd die this way.

"Not a bad way to go," I murmur wryly as Lana approaches.

"Mia doesn't belong to you, or any of us," the redhead reasons. "I say we show her to Olivia so she can run the numbers to bring her back to her skyscraper self. And honestly, Nicole," she admonishes the skater girl, "it's not that funny. How would you like bring four inches tall?"

Nicole only laughs harder at Lana's attempt at telling her off, and I can hear a distinct thud as she falls out of her seat.

With her other hand, Annebelle has reached inside her cleavage, and has fished out a single six-sided die. "We can let this decide."

"Yeah," Elizabeth says, snatching the die away. "Roll a six, she goes home with me, five is Lana, four's Nicole, three's Olivia, two's you, Annebelle, and if we get a 1 we just roll again because she can't be left alone while Olivia does her math and shit. Who knows what could happen to her like this, y'know?"

Nicole barely gets over her hysterics enough to say "I'm game" as Elizabeth finishes her sentence, and she struggles to stand. "I thought I was gonna piss myself, that was hilarious," she says, and I can see her grinning out of the corner of my eye.

"Sure, sure, whatever," Olivia murmurs, too shocked that there was any mistake with her math to honestly care what everyone else is saying. 

"Works for me," Annebelle giggles brightly, cradling me more softly against her breast to play with me. "Now, aren't you just the cutest little thing," she coos, smiling at my facial reaction to the bust that I could now easily be trapped within with very little effort.

"Well," Lana murmurs, "okay . . . but not as like a pet or anything. She's a friend, staying over for a while," she says firmly.

If I had it in me to speak in this moment I'd honestly be incredulous that they're making decisions like this without any of my say being taken into account, but at the moment I've been stunned into silence by three sexy titan's standing around me, and the knowledge that there are two more outside my field of view. 

"Then let's . . . roll," Elizabeth giggles, tossing the die across the little table I'd been sitting on. 

Chapter End Notes:

So, what did Elizabeth roll?