- Text Size +

Melissa's body expanded. Her already impressive feet grew bigger, longer, broader. Her toes inflated like gigantic balloons, their volume increasing with each passing second, with each step the titanic junkieie took. Each footprint she left in the earth was bigger than the last, as well as deeper because of her increasing mass.


Her thin legs, sparse of muscle and full of pimples and scars, stretched further and further up in the sky, taking the rest of her meager but now impressive body with them towards the heavens.Her butt blew itself up, in proportion with the rest of the vast body. The drug addict's torso broadened while her breasts, in comparison with her frame an A-cup, were bigger than whales. Her nipples alone could easily dwarf the biggest (fake) boobs in the world.


Melissa's arms, scarred from the countless needle injections, grew longer and thicker, and while she still had skinny arms, relatively speaking, she was stronger than a whole regiment of soldiers together. And still she grew.
Her head, with her dark brown, glazy eyes and dirty, smelly, unkempt, short curly black hair, rose higher and higher up in the sky. Melissa passed the one-mile mark within a minute, and continued to rise more and more and expand in all directions.


Although her brain expanded too, it still remained in a semi-conscious condition. Little did Melissa know that she was crushing an entire wood of pine-trees under her feet, the majestic evergreens breaking and crunching like sprigs of dried grass. She stepped on dozens of trees at once, pressing them to pulp on the ground. Lifting up her foot again, parts of the trees stuck at her sole, because of the sticky resin her immense weight squeezed out of their mashed stems. Even though she didn't lift her feet up high, like most people when they walk, it was still may times the height of the tallest tree.


For her, it was like she was walking over a large bed of moss. The dark green carpet felt soft under her soles, and her darkened brain still couldn't interpret reality correctly. So to her, she was just walking over sprigs of grass and moss, not aware she was so vast she could crush a full-grown pine tree with her pinky toe alone.


And the gigantic junkie didn't realize as well that she still grew. Her already dazzling height of one mile slowly doubled, then doubled again. And again. When her growth finally halted, Melissa towered over the country a full 8 miles tall!


Her feet alone were now over one mile long, eclipsing everything she was about to step on, before crushing and pressing it into oblivion. Not to mention the cloying, vomit-inducing odor they spread. If she wouldn't flatten acres and acres of pine forest within each passing second, the trees would wilt from the pungent, thick, hot, cheesy, sweaty air coming from her unwashed feet.


A hunter in the woods first noticed flocks of birds flying away in panic, before he saw countless animals, small and big, running past him in terror. Then the hunter noticed a tremor, followed by another one, this one much more intense. Because he stood in the middle of the trees, he couldn't see far. A third tremor, accompanied by a distant crunching sound, followed. The man knew something was terribly wrong, but before he could get out of the woods to a nearby clearing to check, the sky darkened. Hot, thick air, awfully smelling, caught his nose. Before he could grasp through his mouth in reflex of the revolting, cheesy odor, a gigantic foot came merciless down on him, crushing his body into oblivion. 
Along with another square mile of forest.


Melissa didn't notice. She remained hardly aware of her surroundings. The 8 mile tall junkie just walked and walked, eyes half closed and her mind blank. After a short while, she left the now severely reduced forest area and entered the civilized world again.


The city of Atlanta.