- Text Size +

Melissa bent forward. As she did so, she put her foot down. Just like that.It totally covered the man. He was squished within a split second. No resistance from his body, no mercy from her foot, which sunk about two feet deep in the ground. People were shocked for a brief moment. She had done it! She had killed him!


Some turned their heads away in disgust, covering their eyes, not willing or able to witness what the poor guy may look like when the giant woman raised her foot. Other stood there, frozen, looking at the large foot, its enormous toes with ugly, white, brittle toenails pointing towards them. They were only dimly aware of the cracked pavement tiles and asphalt around the giantess' huge foot, as they looked only at the ugly, worn-down skin, full of red bumps, under which a man was lying, dead.


"Excuse me." Melissa's booming voice brought everyone back to reality. "Can I ask you something? Do you have some change please? I need to eat."


The people were baffled for a moment. This 400 feet tall behemoth of a woman seriously asked for money? No one did anything, the villagers just stood there, watching the enormous, dark eyes scanning them without realizing the people down there were hardly bigger than the nail of her thumb. 
Melissa, after a while, concluded that they didn't want to give her anything, like most of the time, and decided to move on.


Right through the crowd!


Her large, dirty, stinky feet squished dozens of people to goo as Melissa walked through the mob like it was a swirling mass of termites. The poor villagers couldn't dodge her, for her feet were about 18 feet broad and the buildings on either side of the street blocked the people as well. No escape possible. The gigantic junkie walked through the people like King Kong in the 1976 movie after having freed itself from its chains (Though the famous ape would hardly reach Melissa's knees). The giantess was blissfully unaware of the crunching of bodies under her and kept squashing them like fat maggots. Within twenty seconds the crowd was thoroughly thinned. Melissa had now reached the other edge of the village, not after having crushed three more houses under her.


Suddenly the giantess stopped again. She felt an urge. She had to pee.


Scanning the ground, the giantess saw an empty public swimming pool. Though big enough to hold two dozen people, it was like a small bin to her. Because of the festival, the owner had decided to empty it for cleaning, since no one would visit now. Melissa didn't realize what the turquoise bin was. Nor did she even feel the metal fence surrounding its territory flatten under her feet as she stepped on it as she walked to towards the pool. Melissa gleefully approached it, turned, bent through her knees and emptied her bladder.


The giantess filled the pool with foaming, hot, smelly pee as she relieved herself. For the surviving villagers it was hell. First, this giant of a woman came out of nowhere, destroyed property, killed a good deal of their neighbors, friends and of course family, and now she blissfully filled an entire swimming pool with acidic piss as if it was the most normal thing in the world! The amount of power she had, and was not aware of, was both awe-inspiring and frightening.
Melissa, her bladder empty and the pool almost filled to its brim, stood up. She had another urge. She needed a smoke.


Her huge hands slid over her body, searching for her cigarettes. But of course, she didn't have any on her. She scanned her body, still not realizing she was naked, then addressed the people again.


"Does anybody have a cigarette?" she said to no one in particular. Her glazy eyes scanned the ground, waiting for someone to give her one. As she got no answer, Melissa looked around her and saw a large tent. It was the festival tent, where the local feast was supposed to be held that evening. Melissa smiled. 


"Ooh!" she exclaimed cheerfully, walking towards the small -to her- tent, cutting a nice swat through several two-story houses. She ripped the tent cloth with thumb and index finger from the ground like nothing, and folded it open. It had the size of a cigarette's rolling paper to her. Now she needed tobacco. Looking down again at the people her brain, still under the influence of the drug, interpreted the swirling masses of hair, mostly brown and black, as tobacco crumbs this time. Melissa grabbed a handful of people, dropped them in the cloth, rolled it up and licked its brim. Just like rolling a shag.


Her captors panicked and struggled, but it was to no avail. They were squeezed tightly together in the canvas tent cloth, preventing them to move. And it was dark inside, adding to their fear.A few ones at the end felt Melissa wrap her enormous fingers around them, squeezing their bodies even more together as she held the cigarette. Three of them at the end were almost squashed between her lips as she put the thing in her mouth. But the people at the far end of her cigarette were even off worse.


After all, what good is an unlit cigarette?


Melissa scanned the ground for a light. And quickly found one. Too bad for the villagers, the bonfire next to the former tent was already lit.
The 400 feet tall junkie put the cigarette out of her mouth and lit it on the bonfire. The cloth caught fire immediately. The ones at its end caught fire too as their clothes and then their flesh incinerated. 


Melissa stood upright and inhaled. The poor people inside her cigarette felt hot air rushing over them as she did so. The heat of the burning tent cloth, and the smell of the burning flesh of their fellow villagers, washed over them. Many, already close to choking in the tightly rolled cloth, slowly caught fire now, one by one. A slow death, as they were being smoked up by a 400 feet tall giantess.
Some of her captors managed to get out as the burning canvas tore open. They jumped down, preferring a quick death by smacking to the ground about 350 feet below rather than slowly be burned to ashes. But most couldn't and had to endure being turned into tobacco-replacement for the gigantic drug addict.
While smoking, the 400 feet tall junkie unconsciously walked to and fro, unknowingly crushing cars and houses under her feet. Nearby buildings collapsed from the tremors she caused. People fell to their knees, trees toppled. Nothing was able to keep standing because of the earthquakes the smoking giantess caused. 


Just as she finished her cigarette, the mayor of Riverdale approached, holding a megaphone. He tried to contact Melissa, hoping to end her killing and destruction. But just as he was about to speak, Melissa dropped the smoldering cigarette butt right in front of him and stepped on it. She grinded her foot to extinguish it, smearing the mayor's remains all over the street while doing so. Nothing but red stripes remained. 


Without an afterthought, the titanic junkie began walking again. Aimlessly, but as a matter of fact she walked back towards the lab of her kidnapper she killed about half an hour earlier.