- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the summary implies, this is a sequel to "The Fall of Feminia", though you do not necessarily need to read it or its parent "Saturday" series to have a grasp at what's going on here. This one is a bit more tongue-in-cheek compared to its predecessor, and it's much longer as well.


 

Feminia's Double Trouble

Having awakened from slumber and feeling the touch of a soft breeze on her cheeks, Sally opened her eyes and found herself in a place much different than her usual bed. To be specific, she was laying on a bench in a small park. Sitting up, she looked around at her surroundings; wherever she was did not look like the city that she lived in. Most tellingly, she lived in a small college town; this was a bustling metropolis with tall buildings all around her.

Finding no point in pondering over something she did not understand, she stood up from the bench and began to walk around. Moving away from the park, she walked down a sidewalk that passed by several department stores and small cafes. She passed by many people on the street, all of whom seemed very busy on their cell phones and rushing to their next locations, or were walking in pairs or groups.

However, as Sally continued to explore this strange city, she noticed something about its inhabitants: they were all women. Indeed, no matter where she looked, there was not a male in sight.

Stopping at a midsection, she watched as several vehicles passed by. Even the truck drivers were female. In her life, Sally had never seen a female truck driver. She looked up, and saw dozen of billboards around her. Important-looking women appeared on a few of them, along with messages or products;  one had the phrase "The One. The Many. The Womyn", and was accompanied by a middle-aged woman wearing a suit.

Just then, something clicked in her mind. She knew where she was, because as strange as it sounded, she had been here before. A city full of women, full of radical feminist propaganda, with no males at all. She knew this place all too well.

"Feminia," she said to herself.

As soon as those words left her mouth, all human activity in the city ceased instantly and the city became eerily quiet; every person on the sidewalk and road, every car on said road, and even the people sitting at restaurant tables or inside buildings visible through the large glass windows, all of their eyes were fixed upon Sally. Their constant gaze, in addition to their motionlessness, unnerved her, as if they were piercing right into her soul.

"W-what are you all looking at!?" Sally shouted, nervousness in her voice.

No one answered. They continued to quietly watch her.

"Okay..." Sally muttered.

She started to walk down the sidewalk, walking past several of the women who were still keeping a constant eye on her. Trying her best to ignore them, she walked a distance of three city blocks, hoping to find somewhere to escape their gaze, but no matter how far she walked, it was the same story; she was the center of attention of everyone around her. She looked up at the skyscraper across the street, and could see people in the windows up to several stories high watching her.

Finally, she had had enough.

"Okay, what's you all's problem!?" She yelled. "Did I do something wrong!?"

"Oh, nothing," spoke a familiar voice from behind her. "Except destroy our city the last time you showed up!"

Sally turned in the direction of the voice, and winced as she spotted its source: a serious-looking blond woman, donning a business suit and holding a briefcase. Sally recognized this woman; this was the woman who had originally told her about the nature of Feminia, and who soon became Sally's enemy. She then remembered the fate that befell her, primarily due to Sally herself.

"Well, looks like all the queen's horses and 'womyn' put you back together again," Sally teased.

"You have some nerve," the stern woman said with obvious contempt. "Showing your traitorous face here after you and your beast destroyed it!"

"What does it matter?" Sally said. "You look like you rebuilt your 'utopia' just fine."

"Of course we did!" the stern woman retorted. "No man could ever keep up down! He may trample us into the dirt, but we will always rise again, stronger than before!"

Sally brought her hand up to cover her mouth as she faked a yawn. "Yeah, yeah. We all know about phoenixes. Give it a rest-"

As Sally finished her sentence, the stern woman reached out and slapped Sally across the face with a firm palm. She stumbled slightly, before she was overcome with anger and balled her right hand into a fist, sending it right into the stern woman's face. She punched her opponent hard in the nose, with enough force that she was knocked down onto the ground, blood pouring from her nostrils. The woman wiped her nose and looked at the blood on her hand. She then looked back up at Sally, her eyes clearly taken by rage.

"You'll pay for that...!" she barked.

"I don't think so, bitch," Sally responded, giving her a devilish smile.

Just then, there was a short but violent tremor. Followed by another one. And that one followed by another. The women on the streets finally sprung to life, and started to scream, before fleeing en masse further down the street. Sally smiled as she watched them run. They knew.

As another tremor shook the world around her, a loud warning siren began to sound around her. Another tremor, and before long, Sally could see the source of these tremors over the tops of the buildings further down: a handsome young giant with short brown hair and soft facial features.

It was Dustin, her boyfriend. Standing at somewhere between 250 and 300 feet tall, he presented quite an imposing sight indeed.

Sally turned to the stern woman, who was still nursing her injury.

"You're screwed," she taunted. "Hope you liked being his insole, because that's where you're going to go again."

The stern woman stood to her feet. "I don't think so." She opened her briefcase, and pulled out what looked like some sort of communicator; it was unlike anything Sally had seen in her life. "You may think that you have the upper hand, but we prepared for this moment in case it happened again."

"What do you-"

The stern woman pressed a few buttons on the communicator, and then spoke into it. "It's me. Activate the Kali Devi."

Seconds after she spoke those words, the ground began to shake again. However, rather than the brief quakes that came with Dustin's footsteps, this one was a constant tremor. Sally struggled to maintain her balance, before she heard a loud roar from behind. She shifted towards the source, and bore witness to a giant machine resembling some sort of sleek futuristic ray gun as seen in science fiction emerging from within the earth and rising high above the surrounding buildings.

Soon, it stopped its ascension, as did its accompanying quaking of the earth. Thereafter, electricity appeared on the outside of its barrel, concentrating on the tip into a growing orb with enough intensity that its light nearly rivaled that of the sun's; Sally could not focus on it any longer without shielding her eyes with her hand.

However, it did not take long for her to realize what was going to happen.

Sally frantically turned towards Dustin, and yelled, "Dustin, run!!"

"FIRE, NOW!!" the stern woman ordered.

Upon saying these words, the gun fired a massive discharge of electricity towards Dustin. Despite clearly trying to escape its path, the blast was too quick for him, and hit him dead center. Dustin's cries of pain filled the city as he reeled over in pain as the electricity continued to pour on him.

Sally was both very worried and very angry, as she turned towards the stern woman. "You bitch! Turn that off, now!!"

"Never!" the woman defiantly responded. "This is how we will defend ourselves! We won't be made fools of twice! Your beast will fall here, at the hands of the very womyn he so casually stepped on last time!! A fitting end, if I do say so myself."

In a fit of rage, Sally swung at the woman again, but this time, she blocked her punch, and retaliated with a swift but hard knee to the gut. Sally stumbled backwards, clutching her chest.

"As for you," the woman said as she approached her, "normally, I'd send you to our reeducation facility, but I don't think you deserve to live among us, even with new memories." The woman smirked. "No... You'll watch your beast die before your eyes, and then we will execute you."

"You bitch..." Sally snarled.

Sally knew that she was in trouble. Both her and Dustin, whose cries of pain pierced her very being. In truth, she didn't care what happened to her; she wanted more than anything to save him, even if it cost her her life. But the stern woman was right; there was nothing Sally could do to help. Sally was just too small to even begin to help Dustin. She was just as helpless as the women around her were the last time.

Sally closed her eyes, almost as if to pray. "Dammit... I need something... ...Anything..."

After a few seconds, she heard the stern woman's voice speak in astonishment: "W-what the hell...!?"

Sally reopened her eyes, and was shocked to witness what she was currently seeing: the city was shrinking. Or rather, it wasn't the city that was shrinking; it was Sally herself who was growing. Sally looked down at the stern woman, who wore an expression of sheer shock on her face as she watched her grow larger and larger.

Soon, Sally found herself standing higher than a lot of the building around her as her sudden growth spurt stalled to a stop. She estimated that she must have been grown to a height comparable to Dustin's.

Not wasting any time, she dashed towards the metallic ray gun that was still pumping volt after deadly volt into Dustin, her footsteps resounding throughout the city and even causing windows to shatter. Upon reaching it, she wondered how she was going to deactivate the device, as the gun itself sat atop a base with its mechanisms reaching into the depths of the ground at her feet. However, she quickly realized that she did not have much time to give it much thought, and resorted to a more crude method: kicking.

With all of her might, she began to kick the gun with her sole. One after another, she unleashed forceful blows, in the hope that it'd at least cause the device to malfunction long enough to save Dustin. Of course, kicking a large, steel device made for a painful experience, and she felt as if she was doing more damage to herself. She wished that she had one of her pairs of boots or gym shoes instead of her current ballet flats. Nonetheless, she pressed on, driven with the desire to save Dustin from his fate.

After one of her kicks, the device crackled with electricity around it, and the stream it was firing died out. The gun itself slid slightly off to the side, and there was a whistle from within that sounded as if its power had been suddenly cut off, followed by smoke rising from within it.

Sally breathed a heavy sigh of relief, before rushing over to where Dustin was, stepping through and on various small buildings and vehicles in the process. She found the young man stretched out on the ground, breathing very heavily with slight singes on his body and clothes, but otherwise well. Sally was surprised--and relieved--at how little damage the weapon had done to him.

As Dustin opened his eyes, he saw her standing over him, and she reached down with an open palm and wearing a smile on her face. He grabbed her hand, and she helped pull him back to his feet.

"I'm so glad to see that you're not injured too badly," Sally said.

Dustin nodded.

"I was so worried when that bitch down there started zapping you with that gun. I wanted to kill her before she got you."

Dustin nodded again.

Sally smiled sheepishly at him. "You can talk, you know."

Dustin let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god. There are so many things that I want to say about this place. For example..." He pointed towards a familiar billboard to his right. "'The One. The Many. The Womyn'? What's that about?"

Sally laughed. "Just a bunch of crazy radfems."

Dustin chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. Well, I guess this time, I'll have help tearing this place apart."

Sally stepped closer to Dustin, and kissed him on the lips. "Definitely. Let's give 'em hell."

As their mouths pulled away from each other, an emergency siren began to blare, followed by a loud, commanding voice echoed throughout the surrounding city. "Womyn of Feminia!! Once again, we are under attack, besieged by not one but two monsters!! These beasts are weapons sent by our enemies outside to bring us to submission, but we will not so easily be destroyed!!"

"Wanna bet?" Sally smirked.

"No, we will bring both of them down here!!" The voice continued. "The traitor who has no right to even call herself a woman, and her heinous lapdog!! I ask that all civilians flee and take shelter immediately, so that there will be no collateral damage when we begin our assault!!"

Sally looked down at the streets below her. They were devoid of all human activity; vehicles sat abandoned, some even upturned and with their windows shattered into pieces on the ground, and debris from destroyed buildings were strewn about.

"To you two, who believe you can waltz in and destroy the greatest city on Earth," addressed the voice to both Sally and Dustin, "You will both die a very painful death, by the hands of Feminia's very best soldiers, the Valkyries!! As you die, take solace in the fact that your corpses will be the foundation upon which we build our city into an even greater one!!!"

"Whatever," dismissed Dustin with a wave of his hand. "Sal, you wanna track down some of the civvies?"

"Of course," Sally replied. "I can't wait to see your sexy, manly feet squish them." Her eyes shifted downward, towards his pale size 13 feet--at least, a size 13 by normal definitions--protruding from the legs of his navy blue jeans. They were clad in brown Reef flip-flops, one of her favorite pairs that he owned. She always loved seeing them dominate whatever they could, from the random insect that invaded their apartment to even her herself during their Saturday play sessions.

But now was not the time to reminisce on her being the recipient of their power. Instead, their victims would be the many tiny women that inhabited this radicalized city.

Sally grabbed Dustin by the hand. "Let's go!" she said in a cheerful tone.

The two sprinted through the city, their heavy footsteps resounding throughout the area and their combined footfalls creating heavy tremors that shook the metropolis and even shattered windows. In the process, both trampled on and kicked around cars and other vehicles that had laid abandoned. Of course, those empty scraps of metal were not their targets.

Soon, their real marks came into view: a herd of fleeing tiny women, numbering in the thirties, running through what looked like a grassy park; mats and picnic baskets full of food were abandoned long ago as their original owners had since fled the area.

"Here they are," Sally said, as a number of the women turned back and screamed before hastening their pace.

Breaking from Dustin's hand, Sally dashed forward, right towards the group. She did not stop, not even as her flat met with about four of them and smashed them into the ground, their blood staining the otherwise pristine grass a bright red. Not breaking her stride, she continued on, her other foot coming down on another three below her and flattening them underneath it. By now, the survivors had dispersed into a multitude of different directions, as Sally finally stopped running and pivoted on her foot to watch them run.

However, unluckily for them, it was Dustin's turn. Three women found themselves engulfed by a shadow from above, and they had just enough time to let out one last scream before his right foot came down and extinguished their lives. He grinded his foot upon them, further destroying their pathetic bodies and reducing them into a red pulp beneath its sandal.

"They crush so easily," Dustin said as his foot kept twisting on its unfortunate victims.

"Well, we are like hundreds of times their size," Sally said as she stomped down on a lone woman, her blood spurting out from under the side of Sally's flat.

Dustin finally moved his foot from its spot, allowing for Sally to see what became of the ladies below; their mangled corpses--if one could even call them that--were torn beyond belief and utterly flattened, and they had all been merged into a fusion of red flesh, bone, and cloth pressed deep into the grass. Sally nearly became weak-kneed just looking at it; at that moment, she wished that she was one of them.

Most of the women seemed to have finally fled the area, but Sally was still able to spot one redheaded straggler. Sally practically leapt over to where she was, stomping down right into her path. The woman stopped dead in her tracks, her legs quivering and her whole body shaking in fear as she looked up to Sally's face, who merely smirked in response. She was like a bug, or a tiny, frightened creature that had encountered a gigantic and malevolent monster; she knew that she had almost no chance of surviving the encounter, and Sally loved that.

The unfortunate lady backed away from her, and Sally brought her foot forward and lightly punted the woman in Dustin's direction. As the redhead recoiled in pain from the strike, Dustin made his move and brought his foot down upon her, destroying her very being just as easily as one would stomp an insect.

"Where'd the others go?" Dustin asked, his foot planted firmly on top of the woman beneath it.

"Iono," Sally said with a shrug. "They ran off while we smashed these losers."

"Guess we should find them again," Dustin suggested.

Before they could move, there was a loud bang from behind, sounding as if a gun had been fired. Sally turned her head in the direction from where it originated, and heard something blaze right past her ear, so close that it created a small cut on her cheek. The source of the shot had come from a greenish tank, its long barrel still exuding smoke from within. It was not alone, as about a dozen or so more tanks accompanied it, and before she could even count them all, they all began to fire a barrage of bullets at the couple. Dustin rushed to Sally's front and shielded her with his body; he winced as the shells pummeled his back, but gave her a pained but reassuring smile.

"Dusty..." Sally called out of concern, before she looked right at the artillery with an angry determination in her eyes.

She broke away from his grasp and, while enduring each strike upon her body, rushed towards the group of heavy vehicles. Bringing her foot back, she kicked and sent the first tank flying off into the sky and crashing into a somewhat distant tall building. She did the same with several of the other tanks, all of which were punted across the city, its military-esque operators falling from them while midair and plummeting to their deaths on the ground below.

Dustin joined in as well. He reached down and picked up one of the tanks, before tearing its hatch off and turning it upside down over the ground below. The military woman inside fell down below, but was able to survive the fall and take off running. However, she did not survive the tank being dropped down on her.

Sally also took another tank and tore off its hatch, pouring the woman inside out onto her open palm. Dropping her heavy vehicle below, Sally took the tiny woman up in her thumb and index finger and brought her up to her eye. She shivered in terror, and Sally could even see the absolute fear for her life in her eyes, something that betrayed her clear military training.

With an evil smile, Sally pinched her digits together, violently squeezing the woman between them until her body burst in a wet red explosion. She released her hold on the torn corpse, letting it fall below her. All the while, Dustin had taken care of all but two of the remaining tanks. He lifted his sandal-clad foot over one that still fired at him, and brought it down with tremendous force. Despite the lightweightedness of his flip-flop, the tank still buckled under the pressure, and a second stomp completely flattened it and its inhabitant into the footprint left in the pavement.

The final tank stopped firing immediately. Its hatch opened up, and the frightened operative inside jumped out and began to flee in terror.

"What an idiot," Sally observed.

"Yeah, it's not like she can get away from us," Dustin added.

Sally lifted her foot, and after briefly holding it over the soldier, stomped down, slaying the woman beneath her flat. With a twist of her foot, the woman's body was further grinded into a pulp, before Sally slid her foot back and smeared her remains across the concrete in a red trail.

"That's that!" Sally said.

"You're a pretty brutal giant yourself," Dustin complemented. "I'm actually liking seeing you tearing shit up."

Sally giggled. "But I'm nothing compared to you. I'd be just as happy watching you do it while I hitch a ride on your foot!" She kneeled down before Dustin, getting on her hands and knees over his right foot. "Right at ground level where the action is, snuggled in between your sexy toes." She planted a kiss on his toes, which wiggled in response.

"I'm sure," Dustin said. "By the way, you think those were the 'Valkyries' that they said would be coming after us?"

Sally pulled her head up. "If they were, they were really underwhelming. If that's the best this city has to protect itself, then it's doomed."

"It's doomed either way," Dustin corrected.

"True!"

Sally stood up, and both she and Dustin looked around themselves. Aside from the siren still blaring, there was no other sound that they could discern in the city, not even the sounds of screams. They turned to each other and shrugged in indifference, before running on to inflict more chaos upon the city.

They ran through buildings, they stomped on smaller buildings, and they pushed and toppled taller structures over. Dustin performed a jumping kick on one tall building, which toppled onto the streets with a loud crash and the sound of glass shattering. Sally pulled up a water tower from its base and as the liquid within poured out; she tossed it aside into an office building.

Some of these buildings housed more inhabitants who tried to hide inside. Most of them perished along with the building, but some survived with enough strength to try to escape the area or find another hiding place. Most of them met their ends underneath either giant's feet.

Sally acquired one from the office high-rise that she had broken into. With all of her might, she threw the woman high into the sky, high enough to the point where Sally could no longer see her. She did the same with another woman, this time chucking her in the direction of the shining sun; the woman's image was soon lost to the sun's glare. Dustin joined Sally in rummaging through the building, and after taking ahold of three women in business suits, he brought them both to his face and shoved them into his mouth. Chewing briefly, he swallowed them with a mighty gulp. Sally picked out another woman, a young one who may have been an intern, and fed her to her gigantic boyfriend. He took her into his mouth, and Sally watched as he moved her around inside, evident by the bulges in his cheeks as he did so. Without chewing, he swallowed her alive, dooming her to a slow death inside of the pool of his stomach acid. He did the same with two more women that he fished out of the structure.

"How do they taste?" Sally asked.

"Bitter," he answered. "At least, the ones I munched on."

"I guess that's their brand of feminism in a nutshell," she humored.

Dustin chuckled, but his laugher was short-lived, as a loud sonic boom sounded from above.

The destructive couple turned around and saw several fighter jets, numbered at seven, speeding through the sky. They shot past directly overhead, and as the two walked away from the building to get a better look at the jets, they all made a u-turn in unison and began to fly right towards them. Arranging themselves into a triangular shape, a red-orange ball of crackling light began to form on the tips of each one, growing bigger and brighter as they approached. The nature of those glowing spheres reminded Sally of the initial gun that had tried to take Dustin down.

"Oh shit, duck!" Sally shouted.

She and Dustin took cover below the building, right as every one of those jets fired a volley of lasers towards them. The beam fired directly overhead--singeing a bit of Sally's auburn hair in the process--and hit the base of a nearby building, causing considerable structural damage that caused it to collapse.

The jets flew past them, and after flying off into the distance, prepared another return assault as they turned around midair.

"I'm guessing those are the Valkyries?" Sally speculated.

Dustin stood up and took Sally by the wrist. "Let's go!" he commanded.

With Dustin in the lead, both giants ran through the city, cutting a bee-line through city blocks and treading on smaller structures and vehicles that got in their way. Meanwhile, the horde of jets trailed after them at high speed, and Sally looked behind to see that they were once again charging their destructive lasers.

"Dustin...!" Sally called out of concern.

Dustin glanced at their assailants. "Augh, dammit!"

The jets fired upon them once again, and both Dustin and Sally quickly dove onto the ground, causing a massive quake that shook the surroundings. The lasers missed again, firing over them and striking another tall building very close to them.

"They're gonna get us if we don't take them out," Dustin observed.

"What're we gonna do?" Sally asked. "Last time, you were able to take down their jets, but they didn't have the megalasers!"

"Hmm..." Dustin spotted an abandoned jeep on the street next to him. Taking it into his hand, he stood up and faced towards the jets, which were in the process of making their third return against them. With the jeep in hand, he pulled his arm back behind him, and tossed it. Sally watched as the vehicle flew through the air towards the fastly-approaching planes as they once again charged their lasers.

The flying vehicle caused them to maneuver to avoid it, interrupting their formation. However, the jeep managed to hit the tail of one of the jets, causing it to flail about wildly in the air, as if the pilot had lost control. In the process, the jet fired its laser, obviously prematurely and unintentionally, as while the front end swung out of control, the laser wildly fired upon its companions, torching the five that it hit and causing them to explode as they flew overhead.

The out-of-control jet fell past Dustin's head, and crashed into the building behind him. Meanwhile, three of the pilots floated down from the sky with parachutes, having ejected themselves moments before the explosions. However, they made the unfortunate mistake of descending right in front of the handsome giant.

With a smirk, Dustin violently brought his hands together in a mighty clap--its sound wave shaking the windows around them--smashing two of them in between his palms. The third floated gracefully onto the hard pavement. The instant her feet hit the ground, she cast off her backpack and took off running. She did not get far at all before Dustin brought his foot down upon her, crushing her flat underneath his flip-flop as if she was nothing more than a bug, and he twisted his foot to further reduce her into nothing more than a red smear.

Watching all of this mesmerized Sally, especially as she was still on the ground as he did all of this. Even as she herself was a giant, from her present point-of-view made him look far more powerful, as if he was a god of destruction and vengeance. Part of her wished that she was among the women who had met their end at his hands or feet, especially his feet; normally the lowest part of the body, and these women--pests, more like it--were even lower than that.

Dustin rubbed his hands against his jeans, smearing off the blood from his palm onto its legs. "There's still two more of them," he said.

Sally finally stood to her feet, and standing beside him, watched as the remaining jets curved around in the sky. As they did so, dozens more joined them, seemingly materializing out of thin air as they all grouped together and set their targets on the two giants in town.

"Well, shit," Dustin muttered with a grinding of his teeth.

"What're we gonna do about them?" Sally asked out of concern. Clearly, swinging a building around was not going to be effective this time around.

"Hmm..." Dustin's visually searched the area, his eyes seeking out something that could be of use to him.

As the fighter planes started to zoom towards the two of them, Dustin focused his attention on them. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, just as the planes began to charge their weapons once more.

"Dustin?" Sally called, becoming more worried.

Then, Dustin let out a very loud shout, resonating all throughout the area, so loud that even Sally had to cover her ears. Oddly, she noticed that from his mouth, a clearly-visible sound wave barreled through the air and towards the rapidly-approaching jets, all of which were very nearly ready to fire their lasers again. The wave brushed over each and every one of them, and one-by-one they began to crackle and explode before they had a chance to fire their weapons.

Sally was impressed. Confused, but impressed nonetheless. "Wow, baby!! That was amazing!!" she gushed while hugging him. "You took them all out just like that!!"

Dustin seemed just as confused as she was. "Yeah, I can't believe that actually worked; I was just winging it. But I guess this whole thing is weird, so we might as well roll with it."

Sally nodded with a smile. "Uh-huh!"

Two of the pilots from the jets survived the explosion, and they floated down with parachutes into Sally and Dustin's general area. It was clear that they were trying to steer away from the two of them, but the wind worked against them, moving both of them closer and closer to the giant couple. Once within reach, Dustin reached out and snatched them from the air and after tearing their parachutes away, brought the hand closer to both of their faces. Both giants looked down at the frightened ex-pilots whose bodied trembled in Dustin's palm.

"What're you gonna do with them?" Sally asked.

"Hmm..." Dustin's eyes squinted as he stared inquisitively at the two pitiful women in his hand.

"Squeeze them? Swallow them? Drop them to the ground and step on them?"

Dustin turned to Sally. "No, I want you to kill them," he said, before taking her hand with his free one and placing the two women into her palm. "After all, we are in this together." He smiled warmly.

Sally watched the two pilots in her hand, still trembling and now huddled together. They were absolutely terrified, and rightfully so, as that moment was the very short eve of their time in the world of the living. In her mind, Sally went over several ways in which she could dispose of these women, these "Valkyries" that had tried to bring them down with their advanced weaponry. She could close her hand and squeeze them in her fist; she could throw them into her mouth and eat them as a snack; she could simply throw them off and let them fall to their deaths; she could snap their necks as easily as breaking off a piece of a cracker, maybe even easier; she could simply drop them to the ground and then tread on them, turning them into a red mush.

That last thought gave her her idea.

She pulled away from Dustin and sat down on the ruined street. Bringing her knees up to her chest, she wiggled both of her feet out of their blue flats, revealing her pale toes and their polish that shifted through the full rainbow spectrum from red on her left pinkie toe to violet on her right; almost seemed like a waste to hide such work behind her toe-obscuring flats, but that was neither here or there at the moment.

After pulling both of her shoes closer to her with her free hand, she picked one of the pilots from her palm, shaking and pulling her away from her companion. As the woman screamed at a shrill pitch despite her tiny size in relation, Sally lower her into her left shoe, placing her onto its insole further inside. As soon as her gigantic hand moved away from the woman, she frantically attempted to climb out of the massive shoe; Sally decided not to pay it any mind as she did the same with the other woman, releasing her into the other flat. Unlike the first woman, the second simply laid there and groveled.

Sally then stood back up, standing tall over the pathetic "Valkyries" at her feet, its bare soles planted firmly on the cool pavement. Her toes wiggled in anticipation, and as she watched both women--one fight to escape while the other resigned to her fate--her body tingled at the thought of what would come next.

She slightly lifted her right foot from the floor, and as she pointed her toes downward, sight of the crying woman was lost behind her foot. She slowly slid her foot inside, and as she did so, she could feel the minuscule pilot's body burst and tear apart between the flat's insole and the ball of her bare sole. She relished in the feeling of the warm, sticky liquid smearing against her foot until her toes met with the front end of the shoe, and she lowered her heel into it. Needless to say, the pilot was been completely destroyed, her very being torn asunder in such a demeaning manner.

Next, it was the other woman's turn. Sally's eyes shifted downward, and the woman inside of the shoe still fought to climb out from inside--her fingers clawing at the fabric wall inside--but to no avail.

"She's still trying to get out?" Dustin observed as he peered over at the pathetic display below. "I guess you have to admire her dedication."

"Yeah," Sally said. "And here's her reward."

Sally moved her left foot over the opening of the flat and began to slide it inside. Sally heard the woman shriek and bolt away from the approaching ped, foolishly running further inside of the shoe. Foolish because now there was no chance of an escape for the pilot. Sally felt her second toe knock the woman over, and then her foot passed over her, crunching and flattening her more akin to some sort of steamroller. Her muffled screams were silenced; all that remained was the feeling of blood as her foot settled inside.

Sally looked down at her left foot as she tapped it on the floor, and then turned her attention back to Dustin and smiled whimsically.

"Let's get going," she said. "I gotta break these bitches in."

He flashed a toothy, roguish grin, but remained silent. Leading him by the hand, the gigantic couple ran through the city, their four feet stomping a path of destruction while in search of a new target to ravage. They pushed over more buildings, snapped poles and light posts, pulled up trees, kicked and tossed around vehicles, and squished the odd lady who reared her head.

Dustin pulled the infamous "The Womyn" billboard off from the building on which it had been set on. He held it with both hands as he examined it, and let out a short laugh, before turning it sideways and holding it behind him with one hand.

"Sayonara!!" He said as he tossed it. The billboard spun rapidly as it flew off into the blue sky and disappeared over the horizon.

Sally jumped over and over again on a small corner store, its roof collapsing and its bricks, glass, and other goods inside sprayed all over the streets as she continually pounded it with both feet. She spotted a dark-haired survivor--perhaps one of the workers--reveal herself from the debris and take off running. With her next hop, Sally jumped from the collapsed roof and onto the worker, violently smashing her into the pavement under her full weight and cracking the concrete in the process.

As she stepped off of the small crater, she noticed something in the far off distance. She brought her hand up to her brow to shield her eyes from the sun, and to get a better look at what she saw. Though vague, she could just barely make out the sight of... people. A tiny crowd of people far off at the outer reaches of the metropolis.

"Dusty," she called, getting his attention just as he smeared his own civilian with his foot. She pointed towards the direction in which she spotted the crowd. "Jackpot."

His head shifted, following in the direction in which she pointed. The smirk upon his face confirmed that he had seen what she had.

"What do you think?" he asked as he turned back to Sally. "Should we pay them a visit?"

"Hell yeah!" Sally said with much enthusiasm.

Holding hands once more, Sally and Dustin practically jogged through the city, heading towards the crowd of civilians fleeing on a wide street, its road containing five lanes in both directions. The city violently shook with each of their combined footfalls, rumbling the buildings and fracturing the streets in the process. Even from where they were, Sally could tell that the crowd was big, much bigger than the initial one that she and Dustin had trampled in the park, easily numbering into the hundreds. She wondered where they had come from. Judging from where the crowd was running from and just how big it was, she should have noticed them sooner. Dare she say it, it was almost as if they had materialized into being at that very moment.

Not that she minded, of course.

Both giants drew ever closer, to the point where they could easily discern the individual heads of the mob--their hair a myriad of colors from golden blonde to silky black--and make out their many screams, both separate and combined. Sally could hear the beat of their tiny feet stomping the pavement as they fled. Some of the civilians towards the back looked behind them, and saw that their giant pursuers were practically on their tails. In response, they hastened their own paces, to the point that some even knocked over the women in front of them and trampled over them themselves.

Needless to say, their efforts were in vain.

With Sally still in the lead and still sprinting, she lifted her mighty foot over the pack and stomped down, mashing several of the women in the back to a red paste beneath her shoe. The screaming reached a fever pitch, and while most kept running, others also attempted to escape via the side streets.

"Oh no you don't!" Dustin said as he too stomped down, squishing the leading bunch of the branched escapees under his flip-flop. He grinding them to a pulp underneath, and afterwards pushed over the tall building on the street corner. It crashed onto the road with a deafening roar of brick and mortar impacting the ground and glass shattering. That street was completely closed off to the women.

"Good idea," Sally said, before doing the same with a building on the opposite side, and as it collapsed, it fell upon a few unfortunate souls and crushed them underneath it.

Dustin rushed to the front of the pack, and planted his feet firmly on the ground as he completely blocked their path ahead. As they turned around, they found that Sally had done the same behind them. Their escape had come to a standstill, and confusion, anxiety, dread, and despair filled the wide intersection.

They were trapped. Not only that, they were doomed. Doomed with a capital "D" in boldface print.

Sally placed her hands on her hips. "Hello, feminazis!!" She greeted in a condescending tone. "I hope you're enjoying this show that my boyfriend and I are putting on for you!"

"Yeah," Dustin added. "I didn't appreciate you all trying to zap me earlier. Or the flying death rays. That's not nice. I mean, I did destroy your city once before, but still. You weren't able to stop us, and here's the result."

Sally tapped her foot on the ground, the low sound of which bellowed through the whimpering crowd and caused the closest ones to cover their ears. "Now, look. I get it. You want to defend your city. That's natural and perfectly understandable. After all, you want to live peacefully in your delusions of a 'womyn'-world." She made quotation gestures with her fingers as she said "womyn". "But you see... The problem is that men and women need each other. They need to work together and build each other up. That's the only way you can accomplish anything in life. Take me and Dustin, for example"

"Neither of us are perfect on our own," Dustin chimed in. "But together, we cover up each other's faults and as a unit, we are much stronger because of it. That's why your weapons couldn't stop us. We're a team, and a damn good one at that."

Inside, Sally fully acknowledged how corny this whole speech sounded, but she was getting to her point. "Yes, we're a team. And just to show you all how good a team we are, the both of us are going to- wait for it." She moved her face closer to the crowd, in an attempt to get a good look at the fear on each one of their faces. "We are going to kill each and every last one of you." She smirked, which filled the mob with even more dread.

She stood up right and looked towards Dustin further ahead of her, on the other side of the . She nodded at him, and with his own nod of confirmation, they both each took their first gigantic step onto the crowd. The unfortunate souls caught underneath their feet easily broke underneath them, their tiny bodies crunching as they were completely flattened.

The crowd was sent into a panicked frenzy. They screamed and tried to find some means of escape as they ran past and even over one another, but deep down, they must have known that there was no hope for them.

With her other foot, Sally took another step onto the mob, crushing over a dozen of the women, their blood bursting from under the side of her flat. She took another step, and another, and another, each time mashing more and more of the civilians underfoot. Dustin brought his right foot up and stomped down hard into the crowd. The tremor it created knocked many of the women off balance, while those caught under his foot were eliminated, crushed completely into the gigantic bloody footprint his sandal left in the street. The poor, hapless civilians screamed and ran about, all trying to escape this death trap. Some tried rushing and climbing through the toppled buildings, while others rushed to any nearby building that they could possibly enter and shelter them from the giants. Some were knocked over by others, and trodden upon by their peers in the chaos.

Sally and Dustin walked on the fleshy mat, with each step snuffing out dozens of lives under their feet just as easily as crunching a dead leaf underfoot. One step: tiny bodies broke underneath the thin sole of Sally's flat. One step: blood and flesh exploded out from underneath Dustin's sandal as it settled onto the ground. One step: one woman just barely avoided Sally foot as it came down upon the unfortunate souls who were unable to escape their fate. One step: in addition to squashing a group of them, one woman was knocked over by Dustin's foot and had her lower body crushed underneath it, screaming in sheer pain as his massive weight demolished her pelvis and legs; she was left to die as Dustin's foot lifted and walked on. One step: a woman who had been knocked back onto the ground had her head crushed under the full weight of Sally's foot, her body falling completely limp as all signals from her brain ceased. One step: two dozen more women were mashed to mush by Dustin's powerful flip-flop.

Soon, Dustin and Sally had reached each other in the middle of the tiny crowd. They smiled before kissing one another on the lips, and then turned their attention downward. Already, the street was painted a deep shade of crimson, with the red footprints of their respective shoes marking a trail from each end of the street to the other. The survivors scurried around them, with most of them now fleeing away in both directions of the road, now that Sally and Dustin were no longer blocking either path.

"This is just mean," Dustin commented, without any genuine concern over their wellbeing. "They can't do anything but run. It's like shooting fish in a barrel."

"Yeah, or stomping grapes in a vat," Sally added. "But we can't let them all get away."

"Time for Round Two, then!"

After kissing each other once more, the two giants separate from one another and went on the hunt. Rather than simply walk a straight line as before, they took on a much more predatory approach Sally trekked all around the intersection and stomped indiscriminately on the crowd at her feet. Dustin went off and cut off one of their escapes with his mighty foot, before said mighty foot and its twin went to work on splattering the ladies--bugs barely taller than the sole of his sandal--flat into the pavement.

Sally laughed playfully, all while she continued to step on the screaming and pleading crowd under her feet, at the same time watching as Dustin did the same. They came together again, and held each other and laughed as they continued to trod on the pitifully helpless women below them, watching with great glee as the ladies fled, begged, and even in some cases fainted before losing their lives underfoot. This cruel, gruesome activity was nothing short of fun to the two of them, and they had lost themselves completely in the massacre at ground level. They had lost track of time almost completely--evident by the bright sun's position shifted several degrees westward in the sky--as they mashed the tiny women as if they were, as Sally had said, grapes in a vat.

In the end, like grapes, their internal juices had all been splattered all over the road, coating it with a film of red blood mixed with flattened flesh and organs, shattered bones, and torn clothes drenched in blood. It was quite a morbid sight; barely a soul left in the street had survived the couple's rampage, and even the soles of their own shoes were painted red from the brutal work they had done.

Sally marveled at her hand, and let out a deep, satisfied sigh. "That was just wonderful! I really loved seeing you stomp on all of them, Baby."

"Hah, you're no slouch, either!" Dustin complemented. "In fact, I think you make a much crueler giant than me!"

"Oh no!" Sally said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "I can never compare to you! If it were up to me, I would have been right down there as you stepped on them- on us, I mean."

Dustin folded his arms and raised an eyebrow with a cock of his head. "...I think it kind of is up to you, don'tcha think?"

Sally folded her own arms and inquisitively tapped her index finger on her cheek. "Hmm... I guess you have a point. But-"

"YOUR WICKED WAYS END HERE, YOU VILE MONSTERS!!" interrupted a loud, commanding female voice from behind.

Both Sally and Dustin quickly turned in the direction of said voice, only to be met with a large explosion that destroyed the building that once stood there. Sally and Dustin covered their faces with their arms to keep the dust and debris out of their eyes, but as the smoke cleared, they were met with a rather unexpected sight.

Standing before them was a gigantic humanoid robot, bearing a clearly-feminine form, with the curves and even a face with discernible features such as eyes made of red glass and a mouth. Sanding at the same height as them, bore a sleek, smooth metallic design coated with a mix of navy blue and silvery lavender, and covering the entirely of its forehead was a turquoise glass--likely the cockpit--whose surface reflected the glare of the sunlight. Its shoulders and forearms were equipped with various firearms, and on the very top of its head was a copper statue of an important-looking woman posing proudly. Sally recognized this statue as the one she came across during the last time she found herself in the city: its bore the likeness of Florine Gail, the founder of Feminia.

While the rest of the mech was rather impressive, the odd, random placement of the statue could only be described as tacky.

"What," both Sally and Dustin flatly said in subdued disbelief and astonishment at not only the statue, but the overall presence of the machine.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!" The voice laughed through the machine's speaker in its mouth. "DON'T THINK YOU CAN JUST SHOW UP ONCE AGAIN AND DESTROY OUR CITY AT YOUR LEISURE!! NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!!!"

Listening to the shouting voice, Sally came to the realization that she recognized the woman's voice. She took a few steps forward. "Wait a minute! Are you that super-serious bitch that I ran into earlier!?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I'M GLAD YOU RECOGNIZED ME!! NOW, YOU CAN ATTACH A FACE TO THE WOMYN WHO WILL END YOU AND YOUR WORTHLESS BEAST!!!"

"Hey... That's not nice," Dustin stated half-humorously.

"Are you sure?" Sally folded her arms as she spoke to the giant machine. "Even with your mech--which I admit looks kinda awesome except for that stupid statue--I don't think you'll be able to beat us."

The woman scoffed. "IS THAT RIGHT?! WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE YOU WILL TRIUMPH OVER ME AND MY TOP WOMYN!?"

As she said this, several spider-like machines with four legs crawled from behind the giant mech into the street below. Standing at around 25 feet tall, each one was equipped with a large cannon protruding from within. All ten of them lined up horizontally in front of the giant robot, and aimed their barrels right at Sally. Feeling a sense of trepidation, Sally took a step back from them.

"If this was a video game, then she's clearly the final boss," Sally mused as her eyes shifted from the spider mechs below to the machine standing above them.

"I WILL COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROY YOU BOTH WITH THE POWER OF MY ALPHA-FLORINE!!" The woman passionately shouted. "FOR I AM FLORINE GAIL THE NINTH, PROUD LEADER OF THE GREAT CITY OF FEMINIA!!! NO MAN OR WOMAN WILL EVER PREVAIL AGAINST ME!!!"

"I guess I should have seen that coming," Sally commented on her true identity, finally revealed to her after all this time. Taking a deep breath, she glared at the machine's cockpit with a fiery determination in her eyes. "I guarantee to you that I will rip that statue off your robot and shove it so far up your ass that... Well, you'll be dead."

"INSOLENCE!!" Florine IX angrily retorted. "YOU WILL NEVER LAY A HAND ON THE PROUD VISAGE OF MY ANCESTOR!!"

Sally brought her hand up, and motioned her fingers in a "let's go" gesture. "Bring it, bitch."

Florine IX growled, as the Alpha-Florine pointed its arm forward. "VALKYRIE ARACHNES, MARCH!!!" Upon saying this, the arachnid-like mechs began to rush towards her, and soon started to fire their weapons at her, the projectiles consisting of glowing orange spheres perhaps made up of the same substance that the fighter jets earlier used.

Sally brought her arms to her face to shield herself from the barrage. Each impact hit her bare forearms with a powerful burning sting, and they did not relent. Sally knew that if she did not dispatch of the Arachne mechs, they would sear her before she got a chance to take down the Alpha-Florine.

She heard heavy footsteps rush from the side, originating from Dustin who rushed in and stomped down on one of the mech, beating it into the ground and causing its legs to sprawl out in a cross. He brought the same foot up even higher, and violently brought it down with even more force, this time breaking the machine underneath it. It crackled with electricity, before exploding.

Seven of the Arachnes had turned their barrels towards Dustin, who kicked two of them away and sent them flying in the air. However, one of them used two of its limbs to catch itself on the roof of one of the buildings, and used it to fling itself right at Dustin's face. With a swipe of his hand, he knocked it to the side and into a nearby high-rise. As he did this, two of the mechs began to crawl up his denim-covered legs, and he shook his legs in an attempt to make them fall off. However, as they reached his torso, the Arachnes revealed another trick up their sleeve: the claws of their forelimbs retracted into the arms, and extending out in their place were round sharp blades, which began to spin like buzzsaws and were primed to slice right into his flesh.

"Shit!" Dustin reached down and attempted to pull them from his body. However, the Alpha-Florine finally made its move; it rushed behind him and twisted both of his arms behind his back before he had a chance to remove the mechs.

"Dustin!!" Sally called out in grave concern. She went to rush to his aid, but the Arachnes firing at her from the ground caused her to recoil, and two of them went and bound her legs in place. In addition to them, the mech that Dustin had knocked into the building crawled back out, bearing only minor damage to its make. It climbed on top of the building, and joined in on firing on her, this one specifically targeting her face.

"NOW DO YOU SEE OUR POWER?!?!" Florine IX arrogantly boasted as Dustin struggled in her hold. "NOT EVEN YOU TWO CAN DEFEAT US!! WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE BY THE LIKES OF YOU!!"

"You..." Sally gritted her teeth in anger.

"YOU WILL NOT WIN!! YOU WILL FALL HERE!! AND THE FIRST TO FALL WILL BE THIS HIDEOUS, PATHETIC MAN OF YOUR!! TWICE NOW, HE HAS TRAMPLED OUR CITY WITH HIS DISGUSTING FEET, BUT NOW, HE WILL DIE A SLOW, AGONIZING DEATH!!"

Sally became more and more furious with each word Florine IX spoke.

"THE ARACHNES WILL SLICE HIS ORGANS INTO RIBBONS, THEY WILL SEVER EACH OF HIS LIMBS, THEY WILL SPLIT HIS RIBCAGE OPEN AND FIRE VOLLEY AFTER VOLLEY INTO HIS LUNGS!!!" She ranted on. "THEN I WILL TAKE MY OWN REVENGE: I WILL TRAMPLE HIM UNDERFOOT JUST LIKE HE HAS DONE WITH THE WOMYN OF THIS CITY!! TRAMPLE HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL HE HAS EXPERIENCED ALL OF THE PAIN AND SUFFERING HE HAS INFLICTED UPON US!! AND FINALLY, AFTER HE HAS SUFFERED AGONIZINGLY AND IS STANDING AT DEATH'S DOOR, ONLY THEN WILL I RELEASE HIM TO THE GATES OF HELL WHERE HE WILL SUFFER FOR HIS CRIMES FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!"

"You..." Sally muttered.

"AND YOU WILL WATCH THE WHOLE THING!! YOU, WHO HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLAIM YOURSELF AS THE SAME SEX AS WE!!! YOU WILL WATCH AS WE SLOWLY BUT SURELY KILL THIS LOATHSOME, WICKED MAN, AND THEN WE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU!!!" Florine IX let out a very manic yet proud laugh.

"The hell you will!!" With a sudden second wind, she endured the pain of the shots being fired on her to reach down and pull the Arachne from her ankles. Then, with great precision, she threw them one-by-one at the mechs preparing themselves to slice into Dustin's torso, the impact strong enough to completely knock them off of his body.

Dustin smiled in appreciation. "Thanks, Sal," he said, before his warm expression shifted to one of annoyed indignation and forcefully bending forward and suplexing the Alpha-Florine overhead and onto the ground before him. The impact did extremely severe damage to the immediate area, and the extremely loud crash resulting from it rung over the horizon around them.

"AUGH!!" Florine IX grunted.

The Arachne went on the assault again, all of them swarming Dustin and firing their cannons at him. The bullets exploded all over his chest, tearing through his grey t-shirt in the process and exposing his toned chest. Shrugging this off, the clearly-agitated giant leapt into the air and landed on one of the Arachnes with both feet, destroying it and the operator inside instantly. Not wasting any time, he immediately went on the offensive, stomping at and on the spider-like machines as hard as he could, with so much force that the city shook with each step. The mechs mostly scuttled about to avoid him, though two more met their ends in this manner as his sandaled feet reduced them to scrap metal.

The Arachne still on top of the office building kept firing at him, until he had gotten fed up with it and snatched it off of the roof. With his other hand, he tore of its hatch and poured the two operators out onto his hand. Not even giving them time to comprehend what was going on or what would become of them, he quickly thrust them onto the very same high-rise they had been perched upon, his palm splattering both women against its white wall.

"Yeah, Baby!!" Sally cheered.

Dustin shot her a quick confident smirk, before reaching down and grabbing another of the mechs. Holding it downward by the base with both hands, he began to pull them in opposite directions. The machine began to spark with electricity, before it began to unravel, its wires and pieces of steel and machinery hanging from each halve as Dustin split it apart. From inside, one of its operators fell down to her death, while the other clung onto one of the aforementioned wires. After dropping one of the halves to the ground, he brought his hand closer to the woman, and struck her with a hard flick of his middle finger. She was knocked off of the wire and was sent flying far through the city, before crashing head-first onto the wall of a brick building in the distance. A red splatter of blood marked the spot of her impact, as her body tumbled lifelessly below.

As Dustin continued to manhandle the Arachne, Sally noticed the Alpha-Florine had finally reoriented itself and staggered to its feet. Before Sally could react in time, it outstretched its right arm, and fired its gun off three intense shots, striking Dustin right in the back. He let out a cry of pain as he was brought to his knees, and the remaining three Arachne mechs rushed him.

"You BITCH!!!" Sally cried out in a fit of anger, charging Florine IX's machine. The machine turned towards Sally, and its shoulder weapons both fired missiles towards her. Sally nimbly dodged most of the rockets, but one of them exploded on her chest, burning a large hole into her white shirt and exposing her singed navel, framed by the charred edges of the hole. She flinched momentarily in pain but rushed on. Before the Alpha-Florine had a chance to fire off another round, Sally had tackled the machine at its waist, knocking it through several buildings and then onto the debris-filled ground once more.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Florine IX snapped at her.

"How dare I!?" Sally angrily retorted as she sat on top of the machine's torso, her knees pinning its arms against the ground. "I will not let you kill my boyfriend, you conniving bitch!!"

Bringing her fist back, she drove it right onto thick turquoise glass on the Alpha-Florine's brow, its heavy impact cracking its window.

"NO!! STOP THIS!!!" Florine IX shouted.

But Sally did not heed her demand; she pounded her fist into the window again, causing its cracks to grow and branch out like a web. The Alpha-Florine moved below her; its arms were already working to push itself off of the ground. Despite the strength Sally showed, the machine was still stronger than Sally, and as such, she knew that she had to stop it as soon as she could before Florine IX got another chance to fire upon Dustin.

With a third strike at the cockpit window, her fist broke through. Unrelenting, she reached in and her fingers felt the movements of a tiny creature inside. Her fingertips closed around this creature and pulled it out from within, and as she did so, the Alpha-Florine's activity stalled to a complete stop. Sally brought this creature to her face, her indignant eyes locked right onto the tiny woman in her fingers. Sure enough, it was the serious blond-haired woman in a business suit, now known as Florine Gail the Ninth. Florine IX glared right back at her with both extreme anger and extreme fear in her eyes.

"Put me down, you monster!!" She barked.

"Fuck you," Sally snarled.

Meanwhile, Dustin had recovered from the sneak attack, and had taken care of the remaining three Arachnes. Not back on his feet, he dropped the last, now incapacitated mech onto the street below. Its hatch opened up, and the two operators foolishly climbed out from inside and attempted to escape the scene, only to be met with Dustin's foot stomping down on them, and then grinding them under his flip-flop. He twisted his foot slowly and steadily, further pulverizing the two ladies underneath it into nothing more than a red pulp.

As his foot settled, he turned in Sally's direction, pivoting on the same foot that had annihilated the two operators beneath it.

"Are you all right?" he asked, with a worried tone and expression.

"I'm fine, but I should be asking you the same thing," Sally said. "You took a nasty blow from this little cunt here."

"That was nothing!" Dustin said with confidence. "I'm still standing, aren't I?"

"Yes, of course." Sally smiled.

Dustin walked closer to Sally, who still sat on the Alpha-Florine's chest. "The important thing is: they brought their best--or so they say--but it wasn't enough. We're still alive and kicking." He bent over, cupping her cheeks with both hands. "We won." He smiled and then planted a long kiss on her lips.

Sally's eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips against hers; she tried her best to tune out the wild ranting and yelling of Florine IX still in her hand.

Soon, their mouths parted from each other, and they both turned their attention to the leader of the once-again ruined city pinched inbetween Sally's index finger and thumb. Her face constantly darted from one giant to the other, and her trembling betrayed her otherwise cool and serious disposition.

"So, what're you gonna do with her?" Dustin asked.

"Easy." Sally had already made up her mind. "You're gonna step on her."

"NOOO!!" Florine IX cried out. "Don't you dare!!"

"Me?" Dustin seemed a bit surprised. "I mean, I don't mind at all, but I thought you wanted to end her yourself."

"Oh, trust me, I want to. I really do," Sally said. "But I don't just want to kill her. I want to humiliate her, and for such an uptight, indoctrinated misandrist such as her, there's no better death than under the foot of the one man that she hates the most."

Dustin smirked. "Well, when you put it like that."

"But first..." Sally turned the minuscule woman upside down in her hand, and then with her free hand, pinched onto her tiny feet and lightly jolted them to the right. Florine IX cried out in pain, having had her ankles broken. Then, Sally lowered the pathetic leader to the street below, laying her onto the ruined pavement. Florine IX shuddered on the ground as Sally's massive fingers retreated.

"Alright, then. Time to squash this man-hating bug." Dustin lifted his right foot and hovered it over Florine IX.

"Wait," Sally interrupted.

Dustin's foot stopped where it was, as he looked down on his girlfriend with curiosity. Sally reached over to his foot, and slipped its flip-flop from it. After placing its sandal into her lap, she became momentarily mesmerized by his large foot hovering before her, its toes wiggling in anticipation. She leaned in and pressed her lips against the powerful ped, engaging it with a rather long kiss.

"I should have known." Dustin chuckled.

Finally pulling away from his foot, her eyes darted down to the woman below, who had not even tried to crawl away. Perhaps Florine IX knew that such a thing was futile, and despite the defiance in her eyes, she had resigned herself to her fate.

"Alright, NOW you can squish her," Sally said with a cheerful tone.

"Gladly!" Dustin replied, with a strong eagerness of his own. "Alright, Ms. Gail. You have been a massive thorn in our side until now. That fire of yours was a real pain, and so it's time to stamp it out."

Sally watched as he slowly but surely lowered his bare foot onto the road, and onto Florine IX below it. She was completely engulfed by its shadow, which only darkened as his foot drew ever closer to her.

"No...!! NO!!!" Florine IX cried in defeat and sheer terror. "Not again...!! Not like THIS!!!" She screamed and raised both of her hands in a pathetic attempt to try to ward it off, but needless to say, such a thing was futile. Dustin's bare sole soon met with the tiny woman, and soon with the road itself as her continued yelling and crying were finally silenced. His toes flexed as his foot completely settled with absolutely no resistance at all.

As Dustin kept his foot in place, Sally continued to stare at it in awe. In her mind, she had imagined that it was her instead of the militant feminist, that it was she who had been reduced to a fine paste underneath his powerful, manly foot, that no matter how hard she tried, she had absolutely no hope in stopping him. In her mind, she was nothing more than a lowly bug to him, barely fit to eat the dirt from his foot, and whose only purpose was to decorate the bottom of his foot with her flattened remains.

She felt herself get excited at the very thought.

After a while, he finally lifted his foot, revealing nothing but a blood splatter in its wake. He turned it towards himself as he held its ankle. "Ew."

"Lemme see," Sally begged.

He stretched his leg toward her, balancing on one leg as he showed her his sole. Sure enough, plastered on the ball of his foot was Florine IX, her body completely flattened in a pool of blood around it. Her clothes were drenched red, and her bones and organs had burst out from inside of her body. Such macabre would have made any other person retch, but it only served to bring Sally more into a tizzy.

Grabbing his foot, she pulled it sole closer to her face, and then licked it with her tongue. Specifically, she licked at the remains of Florine IX, cleaning her pathetic form from the bottom of his foot and taking in all of its contents into her mouth. Once all of it was on her tongue, she worked the bitter mass to the back of her mouth and then swallowed. All that remained on Dustin's foot was a smear of blood mixed with her saliva. She brought the foot even closer to her face, pressing its sole tightly against her nose and mouth as she peckered a long kiss upon it.

"Oh, Dusty..." she purred. Having reached her sexual high, she released his foot and then quickly stood up, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him on the lips. He responded in kind, wrapping his arms around her waist as the two of them made out in the middle of the destroyed city and the defeated mechs littering the area.

Falling onto the ground with Dustin on top of her, they continued to embrace each other as their lips locked. Soon, Dustin unzipped his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock, after which he unbuckled her jeans and pulled them and her panties off from her waist. And then, he began to thrust his manhood inside of her with a gruff grunt. She started to moan in great pleasure as his pumping stimulated her below, pressing her erogenous zones inside of her swollen pussy. The force in which he humped her rocked the city, their victorious sexual act serving as a powerful show of love for any survivors in the city who still happened to be around.

He continued on, and she continued to relish in the feeling of his manhood rubbing and thrusting inside of her. Sweat poured from the both of him, with the liquids from Dustin's head dripping onto her own. She bit her lip in anticipation for the high that she would very soon be reaching as her boyfriend kept fucking away with a fierceness of his own.

She then climaxed, right at the same time as Dustin, even. She let out a loud moan as their passions erupted together and spilled onto the road below.



After cleaning themselves up and putting their pants back on, they stood beside each other and looked upon the so-called "great" city of Feminia. It was a wreck: most of its buildings had been toppled and demolished, smoke billowed out in various places and there were even flames in some spots. Vehicles were overturned, trees were snapped and derooted, poles and their power lines had been broken, and the streets were all cracked and cratered. All of that before getting into the many splatters of blood here and there, as well as the massive red road nearby, as well as the Alpha-Florine and the Valkyrie Arachne all lying lifelessly about. The city’s emergency siren that had begun to sound once their assault began continued to blare loudly, but needless to say, it had done little good to the people of the twice-fallen city.

"Well, we really did a number on this place," Dustin observed. "...Again."

"We sure did," Sally said. "And they'll probably build it back up again."

"You think 'Your Highness' will come back too?"

Sally shrugged in indifference. "Probably. She's like a roach, in more ways than one."

She and Dustin giggled at that statement.

"But next time, I want you to be bigger," Sally told Dustin. "Like, a thousand or two thousand feet tall. Maybe even a mile."

"A mile?" Dustin was astonished. "Isn't that a bit too big?"

Sally placed her palm onto his bare chest as she looked him right into his eyes. "Baby, you can never be too big for me."

"Haha, I guess you would say that. And I guess at that size, they would be no match for us."

"No, I'm gonna stay my normal size, and hitch a ride between your toes," Sally said.

Dustin rolled his eyes. "Of course you would. But it'll be lonely being that big with no one to talk to."

"Then I'll ride along in your ear." She smiled mischievously.

"...You're really deadset on staying tiny, aren't you?"

"Damn straight I am. You're my god." She kissed him on his mouth. "My big, strong, handsome god."

"Well, I guess I do have to live up to that." He chuckled, his cheeks red with blush. "Anyway, I think we still have a bit more work to do here. Wanna see what else we can wreck?"

Sally grinned and nodded. "Definitely! I know there are still some radfems hiding around here. Let's go find them!"

"Alright!"

"Oh, but first..." Sally turned towards the fallen Alpha-Florine, still lying on the ground with its cockpit window shattered. In particular, Sally focused on the copper statue of the first Florine Gail set on the top of the mech's head. Planting her foot onto the mech's upper torso, she applied pressure onto the mech with her leg as she grabbed ahold of the statue and pulled on it with all of her might, until it broke off of the machine, base and all.

Turning it sideways, her fingers on both hands wrapped around the statue, and she bent it while exerting as much force as she could until it snapped in two. She then casually released the two halves from her hands, both of which hit the concrete with a metallic clang.

Taking Dustin's warm, firm hand into her own, the two marched on. Now with absolutely no one to stop them, they resumed their razing of the strange city known as Feminia and its inhabitants. Together, they took great joy and delight in turning Feminia into their own personal sandbox, or--perhaps more appropriately--their own literal stomping ground.


All in all, it was a great dream.



[THE END]