- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think I've been keeping up with the update schedule rather well. Which is doubly amazing since there is none. This was going to reward anyone who sat through all that exposition last chapter, but ended up being mainly expo itself. It's got some sexy stuff at the end though. 

Enjoy! 

Andrea was at home, on her bed wearing a light blouse and sweatpants. She had handled quite a few dolls at work the other day, so she felt she deserved to relax for a little bit. The dolls, with capsules and without, were all resting on her nightstand. The ones without capsules, now without the sleeping agents pumped in the boxes they came from, would wake up in thirty minutes or so. The ones within the plastic containers would wake up as soon as she twisted the plastic vials to open them.

 

Andrea has opted to wait until the first ones start waking up before she opens the ones in the ones in the capsules so she can demonstrate to them all her absolute power over the group. Unfortunately, this has left Andrea with a dilemma: she didn't know what she was going to do to demonstrate.

 

Should she crush one of them outright? No, then Andre would never do what she said willingly. She'd wait until the time comes.

 

Should she force them to lick her feet? Probably not; she'd already done that with Andre, she wasn't getting anything new out of it.

 

She could stuff one into her mouth. But she'd rather not. Again, she'd done that with Andre and besides, the ones she didn't put in her mouth would appreciate it a lot less than the one she did. There’d be a huge disparity.

 

Well, even after sitting on her ass for hours, she hadn't come up with any new ideas… Wait a minute.

 

Meanwhile, Andre was sitting in the darkness of Andrea's nightstand drawer. He was a little skeptical of the way she'd worded the comment about living the rest of their lives with her, but knew that questioning her could make his own end real quick. Besides, he was thinking more about the dolls he'd asked Andrea to take with her.

 

Andre didn't actually know any of them. The chances any one of them had even seen any other of them during the sorting process and distribution to the quality controllers was roughly 0.8 percent, much less that they'd talked to each other in the few minutes they had to do so. In fact, Andreas choices were really guided more by pure chance rather than any gut feeling. With the exception of the kids and the hot woman. He would like to rescue them from the possibility of getting tossed out like old garbage, but now he questioned if this was the better deal.

 

Then a light opened up in the sky, and he was plucked out of the nightstand.

 

“Wait, what’s going on?” he asked out loud as he was set lightly on the desk.

 

He turned to Andrea’s colossal and annoyed face, and she said, “You'll speak when spoken to. I'll let you pass today because you need to explain to your new friends how things work around here.”

 

He turned around again to see a few comatose bodies on the nightstand with him, then turned around once again to see Andrea leisurely walk to the bathroom.

 

Andre looked at the two dolls outside of their capsules as they began to stir and flicker their eyes. The young boy slowly sat up and groggily asked, “Ugh, what happened?” A dark-skinned woman was just starting to wake up as well.

 

Before Andre could answer, Andrea walked out of the bathroom.

 

Wearing nothing.

 

She had no clothes on, allowing the world to see her breasts, behind, and cleanly shaved nether regions. Sultrily, she strutted out of the bathroom.

 

Dolls come with undergarments so they don't have to be naked, but this didn't make Andre’s erection any less obvious.

 

Andrea came to the nightstand and one by one opened the remaining three capsules. A clear gas rushed out with a hissss, and the capsules each fell into two parts, allowing the now stirring dolls to escape with ease.

 

Soon, Andrea was confronted with a myriad of “who are you”s and “where are we”s. While Andre attempted to explain the situation to the murmuring crowd, Andrea interrupted with a soft, “Silence.”

 

The crowd shut up real quick from the booming voice of the giantess.

 

She sat on the bed and put one leg over the other, the foot put close to the nightstand for obvious reasons. “Let’s get this out of the way. You all are officially mine. I am your master, ruler, and goddess, and you will refer to me as such. If you are obedient and please me, I'll allow you to live as well as socialize with one another. However, if you don't, I will punish you to obedience, or kill you outright. Whichever is easiest.”

 

The little boy began to sob, and the newly awakened girl took a few steps back. The dark-skinned lady went forward and said, “This isn't right, you have no right to treat us this way!”

 

Andrea looked intrigued at her rebellion while Andre was pleading internally for her to comply.

 

“Since you’re new here, I'll give you exactly one chance to remedy that before I pass down my judgment,” Andrea purred, standing to her full height, dwarfing the dolls who were hundredths her size.

 

“I'm not going to take this from you! I demand to see some-”

 

She couldn't finish her tirade before she was snatched up by the hand with fingers as big as her.

 

Everybody watched in morbid curiosity as she waved the woman around, holding her up by the fabric of her her chest covering, the sorry excuse for a bra.

 

“Don't worry, I predicted this would happen, and know just where to put you.”

 

Then, she slowly bent her arm behind her as both the lady, and some dolls on the table screamed out loud.

 

Without fanfare, Andrea pushed the woman into the crack of her backside. She shoved the screaming lady in there with a little force, finally using a finger to pop in a straggling arm. Then she turned around, revealing her bare backside to the dolls watching with horror, reverence, and morbid fascination. They could still hear the screams.

 

“This is what will happen if any of you defy your goddess. As well, if you attempt to escape, you'll be… hang on,” Andrea interrupted. Then she put a hand to each cheek and pushed them together, slowly cracking whatever was inside and silencing any screams that would’ve interrupted. A little stream of blood dripped out from her backside.

 

“Okay then, I think I have made my point. Raise your hand if anybody else has any comments.”

 

Nobody did. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

GOD I'M WRITING PORN. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH EXPOSITION. 

Anyway tell me what you think, any ideas for future chapters. I've kinda got an idea the direction I'll go, but I'm really mostly playing it by ear. Thanks!