- Text Size +

Chapter One

 

            I awoke swinging lifelessly in her tan nylon. The nylon itself was draped over the side of a chair. I tried to climb up it but I found myself to small to get out. I figured myself to be about half an inch tall maybe a little less. I like to think of myself as half an inch because it makes me feel big. As I hung the stench emitting from the nylon made my nose tickle and sneeze. The aroma was every where coming off from all the directions of nylon surrounding me. The room itself was a pig sty. I didn’t know how anyone could live in a place like this. There were jeans, T-shirts, sweaters, pants, skirts, blouses, etc strewn across the floor. The closet door was partially open and I could see clothes hung up in there. Some of the dresser drawers are open a bit and there are more clothes spilling out from there. I knew this had to be a girl’s room. No one else would have this many clothes but I always thought girls to be clean.

            The door to the room swung open. I couldn’t believe who I saw. It was one of my employee’s. Larisa, I remember hiring her. She went to the local college here and needed a part time job. She came from a nice family, and seemed like she was popular. At least she had no problems talking with people, she was always blabbing at work but she was huge.

            She was 400 feet tall which made me look like I was only half an inch. It was then I realized that it was me who was smaller she was still 5’7” 115lbs like when I had seen her earlier, her waist was 11 feet wide which is frightening to think of her being that big, that powerful. She headed towards me right away with her blonde hair falling over her hazel eyes as she grabbed the nylon I was in off the chair and lifted it up so that the toe end which is I am in is level with her field of vision.

            “What have you done? Get me out of here! Change me back and I might not tell the authorities. Oh and you don’t need to bother showing up for work tomorrow.” I shook my fist at her and let my voice rise to as loud as it could go.

            “I can barely hear you and I don’t really care what you have to say. If I really wanted to I could take the time to listen but why should I? It’s nice knowing that the only times I can hear you is when I want to. I think its time that you become acquainted with your new line of work.

            Larisa walked over to her bed and dumped me out onto the cream colored flower print comforter. I noticed I was at the foot end of the bed. Larisa sat down towards the top of the bed and pushed off her left shoe with the toe end of the right, and then used her toes of her left foot to push the right off. I noticed right away that they are the no slip shoes we make all the employee’s wear at work. In fact this was the first time I noticed that she was still in uniform.

            “You know, I spend all day at college here with my feet cooped up in shoes, then I have to go to work and keep them cooped up in shoes, I so look forward to the end of a day when I can just kick them off and stretch out in bed, you know what I mean? It almost like a treat you know? Well, why don’t you work on getting these socks off my feet?”

            My jaw dropped and I began to back away from her feet. The most prominent reason being I could almost see the stench coming off of her feet and it wasn’t smelling like potpourri, and the second of which being that her foot if it was standing the floor would be 15 feet high, 10 inches wide and 47 feet long. I couldn’t believe or even begin to fathom how I could get her socks off. 

            “You need some help huh? Well I will tell you what. If you kiss the bottom of my foot I will help you out a little but if you don’t well you never have to massage my feet again.”

            I gulped at the prospect of having my life eradicated by these giant feet. I knew what I had to do. I nervously approached her feet. I wanted to plug my nose but I knew that would only anger her so I just held my breath but it didn’t really help. I was literally a millimeter from her foot. I could hear her laughing as she watched my every move. I puckered my lips and began to move towards her foot.

            “When guys kiss me theirs always some tongue slipped in so I expect a little tongue action from you and your kisses.”

            I tried to look her in the face and tell no way but her feet were completely blocking my view of anything else. I shook my head and puckered my lips, as my lips sunk into her cotton socks sweat poured out like a wet sponge that was being squeezed. I slipped her foot some tongue, and began to gag as her sweat ran across my tongue. I immediately fell back sputtering trying to get the taste out of my mouth. Larisa burst out laughing upon seeing this.

            “Now tell me whose the boss around here?” said Larisa with her eyes narrowing down onto me. I couldn’t believe that it had all come to this. I was at the mercy of this college freshmen for no reason at all.

            “You are Larisa, you are in charge” I said as loudly as I could. I wasn’t sure if she heard me or not but she seemed accepting of this as she reached into her nightstand drawer pulling out a gigantic syringe. The needle itself was taller then I was. Larisa smiled and said this might hurt a bit and before I could run she easily reached down and stabbed me with the needle. I screamed and yelled then I blacked out.

            I awoke a few minutes later with something digging into my neck. I reached for my neck and felt studs and a leather strap. It was a collar, a black leather studded collar.

            “What do you think? I think it’s cute on you my little pet. You will grow to love it I am sure. Especially because that is a very important collar, you see with that collar I can control your size, I can make you feel pain and I can make you feel pleasure and oh so much  more but why tell you everything when its so much more fun for you to just find out. Now in case you haven’t noticed I made you the same size as my feet now get my socks off and start massaging my feet while I read this chapter”

            I was just about to quip a reply when I felt every nerve ending in my body cry out in pain. I fell face first onto her bed and began to roll around. Tears welled in my eyes as I looked up at her seeing what looked like a tv remote only smaller in her hand.

            “What was that you were going to say? It felt so good to do that and its going to feel even better knowing you are going to be massaging my feet but I think the best feeling of all is knowing you are doing this because you have to, because I said so. I am in charge now, you have to do what I say or feel my wraith. I own your life and don’t you ever forget it.”

            I wanted to cry but I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me like that. I walked back towards her foot knowing that I had absolutely no real choice in the matter. I grabbed her black cotton sock on her right foot and began to pull. She had sweated so much throughout the day that it was nearly glued to her foot. As I pulled on the sock, her sweat bubbled up from the damp fibers and swept over my hands but I kept pulling.

            I spent a good 10 minutes of pulling and the sock was just about off. I reared back for one mighty tug and off it went. The sock tumbled back onto me as I fell on my back. I screamed bloody murder as her damp sock was on top of me. I flailed my arms and legs madly trying to get it off. Larisa just looked up seeing me struggling beneath her sock.

            “Now you’re getting the right idea. It’s nice to see you where you belong. I hate you for always having me work so hard, you worked me like a dog and always told me to stop talking. Well how do you like me now huh? Do you like the sweat you made me work up?”

            I pulled myself out from under her sock and saw her pointing to her other foot with her stocking still on. I had enough of this and I told her so forgetting about her little remote for a moment but I soon remembered as I fell backwards onto her damp sock grabbing my neck as it felt like Al Unser Jr. drove his indy care between my legs going full speed only it felt like over my entire body just not between my legs. The pain only lasted for a few moments but it felt like hours.

            “I thought you had learned who is charge, but I guess I was wrong. Now get to work and I don’t want to be bothered by you again so just do what I say so I can study”

            This bitch was asking for it and there was nothing I could do it about it. I walked over to her other foot and pulled in much the same manner. This time it took a bit longer since I was tired from her other foot but as it came off I ran to the side so it wouldn’t fall on me.

            I looked at the beads of sweat running down her foot, her feet smelled even worse now that there smell was unhindered by anything. Larisa motioned for me to lick all the sweat off her feet before I could massage. I knew better then to argue with her so I brought my face close to her foot. The aroma made my eyes water as I stuck my tongue out towards her foot. My tongue was quivering as I moved it closer and closer to her foot. My tongue was sweating in fear as it neared her foot. I wanted to run but I couldn’t. My tongue landed on her foot and I began to gag and pulled my face away coughing and sneezing.

            “5,4,3,2” Her voice cold and callous. I knew I had to make it back to her foot before she reached zero. What bothered me most was that she wasn’t even looking up from her text book which meant my tongue would have to be making contact. I struggled up to my feet knowing I didn’t have a lot of time. I ran to her foot this time and my body smacked straight into her foot but I couldn’t coax my tongue out onto her foot before she reached zero and I once again felt the unbearable pain throughout my entire body. As it stopped I collapsed onto her bed and she began the count again. This time I rolled over to her calloused heel and began licking with tears streaming down my face.

            “That’s more like it” I couldn’t believe how casual she was being about this. Its like this is some part of her life. I wanted more then anything to stop, to just run away but my body couldn’t take it. In fact it was like my body was working on its own, but I think it was just my conscience taking control.

            I ran my tongue all over her calloused and cracking foot. As I made sure my tongue hit every crack so she couldn’t say that I missed a spot. I had already grown to fear this giant girl and that is what feared me most.

            Two hours had gone by and I had finished licking her foot. My tongue was limply hanging out of my mouth. I could taste nothing but Larisa’s sweat in my mouth as she looked down at me. I was expecting to get a rest after all that but a soda bottle cap filled to the top with lotion was placed down next to me. On her night stand I saw a bottle of lotion that was made just for feet.

            “I will allow you to rub this into my feet. No need to thank me as I know it must be an honor for you to be serving me. I will soon have you begging to be working on my feet after you meet a few of my friends.”

            I sighed knowing this was going to be a long night as I started rubbing the lotion into the heel of her foot. I had to not only just put lotion onto her feet but massage it in which after only a few minutes made my hands ache as I am not use to this kind of manual labor but I had no choice as I had to do what she said.