- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

The story is actually nearing it's end. About two to three chapters left now. A big thank you to everyone who's been reading this. It's made me happy to see everyone get so invested in my nonsense writing. I hope you enjoy this one too. It's a longer one than usual.

 

-----------------------------

 “And here we are! I knew it was around here somewhere.”

From atop Alexandra’s shoulder, Emil leaned forward and gaped. Before the pair sat the largest expanse of water he had ever seen, a lake several miles wide that put the pitiful rivers in Windermere to shame. Its waters glistened gloriously in the sunlight. “I’ve never seen so much water…It’s beautiful.”

Alexandra smirked at her Attendant’s blatant awe. “You should see the ocean some time then. This isn’t even a puddle compared to that.”

“The ocean…? Isn’t that the river that you said goes on as far as the eye can see?” Emil asked with clear skepticism in his tone. Every so often Alexandra would reference these outlandish things to the point he had to wonder how much of it was real or make believe. What sort of purpose could such a huge amount of water have? Surely it was nonsense.

“The very same.” Alex nodded and set Emil back down on the ground. The giant slipped her feet from her boots and began taking grand steps towards the lake. From beside the footwear Emil watched her thick soles sink into the muddy shore as cool water drifted in and out from between her toes. The gentle tickling of the waves brought a serene smile to her face. “Perhaps one day I will show you, if we’re ever away from this little hidden corner of the world.”

She was almost assuredly teasing but Emil still felt a ping of surprise. “I…think I would like that.” He responded without thought. He watched on as the giant relaxed in the distance. Then her hands reached for the bottom of her tunic and…was taking it off?!

“W-W-Wait Alex what’re you doing?!” The young man flushed bright red as he smacked a hand over his eyes, unable to help but open a slit to peer through.

Alexandra turned back cluelessly with her top half off. “I’m about to take a bath.”  She said plainly.

Oh right. That was the reason they had come here in the first place. Emil had completely forgotten. Having a near death encounter sort of did that to a person. Ever since dawn had risen neither of them said a word on the subject. Alex just declared from nowhere that they needed a bath after all the hectic drama and that was as far as their morning conversation went. Probably for the best all things considered.

All that didn’t matter right now though. What mattered was the half-naked giant in front of him. “With me right here?”

“Of course not.”

“Whew, for a moment there I almost thought-“

“You’re coming in with me.”

 “I am?”

“You are.” Alexandra stated flatly as she finished pulling her tunic off, exposing her bare torso.

The sight immediately enraptured Emil, as it well should have. His eyes trailed along her well defined figure, toned yet not without some of the supple charm of a woman.  Her fair skin allured the young man closer. To say nothing of her blessed chest. Tales could be woven about the maiden standing before him, casually baring herself more and more with each removal of cloth.

“I mean, I won’t force you if you do not want to. I just figured it had been some time since either of us had had a bath.” Alex said as she removed her leggings and tossed them aside. She ran her fingers through her braided long hair and undid the knot, whipping her head to and fro so the flowing locks could free themselves. The mesmerized man came to a rest at her feet, head craned upward.

“I-I’ll join you.” Emil nodded as fervently as any sensible man in his situation would.

Alexandra smirked. “I had a feeling you would.” The giant turned her nude form away and stepped into the water. Deep, deep into the water; and yet the pool only barely covered her stomach despite the giant standing in the middle of it. The temptress smiled and turned back with her finger enticingly gesturing Emil to follow.

At some point Emil had stripped himself and ran as Alexandra’s finger guided; all of it a blur to him as his eyes never left the giant vixen tempting him to come closer. The water was pleasantly warm to the touch, wasting no time in starting to wash away all the dirt and stress of the last few days. Deeper into the water he swam in pursuit of the giant, who seemed more than a little content to keep stepping back and teasing the man.

Over a dozen meters away Alex came to a stop and turned, the water now level with her chest. “Come now, surely you can swim faster than that.” She teased, lips twisting into a playful smile at Emil’s attempts to swim towards her. Every time, without fail, he would draw near and the giant would take a step back. “Getting tired already?” The giant laughed after the fifth time it happened.

“Of course not.” Emil wheezed.

Such bravado made Alexandra laugh. Finally, she came to a halt, as did Emil once he neared her bosom. The knowledge that the woman was watching did nothing to prevent his eyes from looking ahead to her bare chest. Just beneath the water’s surface her nipples were barely visible. If he looked carefully he could see them, although they were muddled by the murky depths. Perhaps…If went beneath the water… After all, her entire body was down there. Over a hundred meters of giant female splendor hidden just out of view. Her beautiful figure was right there. All it would take would be a quick dive and he could experience it all for himself. If he swam fast enough maybe he could get away with it.

“I wouldn’t advise it.”

“Huh?” He stared up into the giant’s knowing gaze, the lustful haze beginning to clear from his mind.

Alexandra shrugged. “You could try if you want but even the most athletic Attendant I’ve ever had couldn’t make it to my bellybutton, let alone everything beyond.” She grinned. “It wouldn’t do for my bath toy to pass out on me before we even begin you know.”

Emil could feel one of the giant’s fingers tickle at his feet. The innocent smile steadily grew more devious as the finger moved up. “Or perhaps I could explore your body. Hmm?” The digit came between his legs. Her head came in close, close enough Emil could feel the warm breath from her nostrils breeze past him. Her lips were within reach. It would be such a simple matter to swim over and…

“I-I think I’m clean now. I’ll go dry off.” He stammered out with a flushed visage.

The giant clicked her tongue. “Damn, fine. Get to shore then.” She leaned her head back and pouted. Beneath the water’s surface her finger retreated as well.

He cursed his cowardice but what was he to do? Sharing a lake with such a woman, a woman who technically owned him no less. What was she trying to do? Any more of that teasing and he may have done something stupid.  Hell, he knew he would have. The last thing he needed was tempt fate and get himself crushed between Alex’s fingers for being a lust-ridden fool. What he needed distance, distance to clear his head a little. After allowing one more longing look to his giant superior Emil paddled towards shore.

The current sure was strong though. Emil wasn’t the best swimmer by any means, but he liked to think he was pretty good. Yet, try as he might the shore didn’t seem to be getting any closer. Minutes had passed and yet there he was, still right beside Alexandra. He didn’t even need to turn to know that. Her blonde hair floated precariously along either side, almost surrounding him in a blonde jungle.

“What’s the matter? Weren’t you going to go dry off?”  

The question was immediately met with suspicion from the Attendant. On a hunch he poked his head below the water to take a look. The view was murky, but sure enough, there her hand was, casually pushing the water towards him. It was no wonder he had made no progress. The woman had him trapped in her own personal little current!

“Was wondering how long it’d take you to notice.” Alex snickered upon Emil’s resurfacing. All at once the currents that had been holding him back subsided. Nearby the hand that was the culprit broke the water’s surface. Her index finger stretched out and pushed against Emil’s chest.

“Not going to let me leave?” He sighed in defeat, wrapping his arms around the blonde’s fingertip.

“You can try.” She grinned. “What’s the matter? Never seen a woman bare before?”

Unfortunately for Emil, the question hit far too close to home. He reeled back as if physically struck, face the brightest of reds. Even the daftest person could read the signs clear as day.

“By the Gods. Really?” Alexandra’s eyes widened. “All those years and you never…? Not even in the bathhouse?”

Emil turned to hide his shame.

“Come now Emil. There’s no shame in it. It’s just…surprising. A charming lad like you I’d have figured would have had at least one small peek at some point. A childhood friend…The neighbor’s mother…Me.” She laughed.

This was not happening right now. He was not getting this from a giant of all people. No way in all the seven hells. Emil refused. He just refused to even have this discussion. Thankfully, it seemed like Alex got the idea sooner rather than later.

Everything went silent for a moment, and then a shadow fell over Emil. Probably nothing worth looking back for, most likely just Alexandra stretching her arms or some such nonsense. But then the torrent of water bore down on Emil. A well’s worth of water came crashing down. “W-Wha?!” He flailed in surprise as the wave overtook him. His head turned just in time to see the blonde culprit grinning deviously at him.

Alexandra didn’t even bother to hide the cupped hands that were holding another pool of water ready to go. “What? I thought you could use some help cooling off.”

Was this woman serious? Emil wiped his eyes and looked up at her with the deepest of frowns.

“You look mad.” The giant stated the obvious.

Emil sighed. “I am…I’m mad you got the first strike!” He laughed as he launched his own surprise attack with a surprisingly large splash. An impressive amount of water assaulted one of Alex’s breasts, much to her pleasant surprise.

“Oh ho.” She grinned. “You are a bold man to challenge me. Few dare to try and even fewer survive.” Alexandra boasted as her fingers released the pool of water onto Emil.

He was convinced of it now. It was impossible to stay mad at this woman. With just a single smile and splash Emil felt silly for pouting over something so trivial in the first place. He laughed as the splashes batted away at him, returning fire with a few quick strikes of his own. In a matter of minutes he’d already forgotten whatever it was that had embarrassed him in the first place.

The water danced around the giant’s neck, never quite reaching her looming face. At the very least it did a good job of wetting her torso. “Not bad at all Emil. Now let me show you what I’ve got!” Alexandra pulled her hand far back, far, far back, and pushed with all her strength. What came next could only be described as a tidal wave. Emil never had a chance. It rose a dozen feet in the air and effortlessly battered Emil under hundreds of gallons of water.

Thankfully, most of the blast missed him and soared right over his head, but there was still enough force to send him below the water’s surface. The waves were chaotic as water ran in every direction. Up, down, left, right, it all lost all meaning as the typhoon took hold. The young man was a helpless ragdoll until the waves subsided and he could resurface. He gasped for air as he came back above the water.

“Not bad at all Alexandra. I dare say you……win…?” Emil trailed off as he looked around the lake.

Empty.

The giant who had started all the mayhem was nowhere to be seen; but before he could begin to wonder what was up a large bubble erupted nearby; another soon followed. A great shadow was moving below, too deep in the water to make out. Another bubble popped up not even an inch beside him. He could feel the air rushing past his legs and something touching the soles of his feet. Were it not for the myriad of other shenanigans Alexandra had put him through he may have well been worried.

The shadow began to rise, growing steadily clearer. A familiar blonde head came into view under the surface just beneath Emil, showing no signs of stopping. Two blue eyes peered from beneath the water with an all too familiar playful look in them. Before he knew it Emil saw the water parting for her head, and something catching him between his legs: Alexandra’s nose. He straddled on it like a horse and held on for his life, his calm exterior giving way to a flushed nervousness.

Alexandra dominated his senses. Everything he could see, smell, hear, even feel, all of it was her. The roaring waterfalls of liquidthat poured from her body. The soft, wet skin he held onto and how it squished in his grasp. Her distinct, feminine scent mixed with the natural smell of water. And of course her eyes that never deigned to peel away from his small form hanging onto her nose.

“Is that a twig or is someone happy to see me? It’s so small I can’t tell.” Alexandra smirked. Upon realizing his nudity Emil scrambled to cover himself, earning another laugh from the giant. “I’m kidding Emil, it’s quite cute. No need to be embarrassed. Everything is small to me.”

Emil turned his head and pouted. “I should’ve kept my trousers on.” He groused.

Alexandra shrugged. “There’s no point in being modest with me little one. With a relationship like ours it’s best if there are no secrets between us.” Her fingers plucked the Attendant from nose and held him before her like some sort of bug. “It’s only natural I get to see you naked after you see me naked don’t you think?” One eye winked.

While simple, there was a level of sense in her logic. Not that Emil would give her the satisfaction of admitting it to her face. He just kept his pout going and did his best not to betray his thoughts. “Can you set me down?” He asked as calmly as he could given the situation.

“Certainly.” Alex nodded. Except he wasn’t being set down, he was being lifted. Alexandra’s head was poised below as she looked up at him. Her tongue danced around her lips to provide a very unsubtle hint. “Hope you don’t mind. I’m a little famished.” She offered a toothy grin.

She wasn’t serious. There was no way. But still, images of the previous Attendant’s death flashed in Emil’s mind. Alex had no problem snapping him up when she was done. What if she was done with him already? By comparison to a manly man like Andrei Emil was so much less interesting. What if he already bored her? What if the incident from the last night was the final straw? Even if logic told him it was another game that did nothing to settle the goosebumps as Alexandra’s lips parted.

He’d seen her mouth before. In fact probably everyone in Windermere had, but never like this. There was something predatory in her eyes, something carnal. Strings of saliva broke as her mouth opened wide, revealing the pink, fleshy chasm eagerly awaiting its offering. “Ahhh~” Hot breath rushed up Emil’s legs.

“O-Okay Alex this isn’t funny anymore.” The young man began to laugh awkwardly; all too aware of how easy it would be for Alexandra to drop him to his death right now.

She didn’t bother responding. If there was any sort of reaction then it was her lips curling up just before her fingers let go. The game was over. She really was doing it. As he realized that a deafening scream filled Emil’s ears. A moment later he realized it was his own screaming. Alexandra’s warm breath rushed over him. For the second time in recent memory he could feel his fate approaching. This was it. What were the odds he’d die in the first week? Even by Attendant standards that was pitiful.

And then Alexandra took a step back.

It was a simple move. So simple that it didn’t quite click in his head. It was as if she had done the impossible. Just like that her body was now out of the way and all that remained below was the pool of water. He spotted Alexandra shut her mouth and watch him fall. Only then did it finally all clicked, right as he made contact with the lake’s surface. The giant’s booming laughter was audible even when submerged, only adding to the Attendant’s embarrassment.

Alex brushed tears from the side of her eyes. “Did you honestly think I would eat you?” She asked between giggles once he resurfaced.

Embarrassment very quickly turned to annoyance. “Of course I did! Why wouldn’t I?!” He yelled back.

“Because you’re my Attendant. I’d never hurt you.” Alex replied simply and leaned back. She paid little mind to Emil as her body began to surface, giggling as his little form was caught on top of her. All the muscles in her body relaxed and let her figure in all its marvelous glory float along the water. She smiled and relished the light splashes of the waves, and of course, the human who was now positioned atop her stomach. “You really need to loosen up Emil. Relax. Enjoy life.” The giant hummed peacefully.

As little of it as I have left. Emil mentally remarked. He really should’ve been used to it at this point. Something about this woman just had him constantly wound up. Maybe it had something to do with her toes being almost as tall as he was.

“Haven’t had an Attendant this skittish since Hue.” She commented, moving her hands behind her head.

Emil looked back at her. Or rather, what he could see between her breasts. For once he didn’t seem to notice their allure, more enticed by her words than her bosoms. “Hue? The Hue? The first Attendant? Skittish?” He blinked. I would’ve expected he would’ve been the stoic type.”

Alex chuckled as if he’d told a joke. “Not at all. Sure, he was strong for a human, but almost every day for the first few months he was terrified I’d eat him or step on him or some other thing. Probably didn’t help I liked to tease him about it. But it was just too cute.” Her voice grew enraptured in its nostalgia.

“So even he had his vices.” Emil sounded amazed by what he was hearing.

“Oh child you have no idea.” The giant’s stomach rumbled beneath the young man with suppressed laughter. “You humans love to romanticize your history and those in it, but take it from someone who was there. The man was an oaf with muscles bigger than his brains, but thankfully not as big as his heart.” She giggled. “He was kind. The first human to ever actually attempt a proper dialogue with me too. The days we spent together were fun and full of laughter. Best I’d had in hundreds of years by that point.”

Alexandra’s words were amazing. If that was true then it brought one question to mind. “If things were so great then…Why did you replace him?”

The question hung in the air; Emil immediately regretted asking. The carefree air between the two vanished. His question was met with silence for the longest time. “All good things must come to an end Emil.” Her reply finally came in a whisper. “One day the laughter stopped. The well of joy dried up. And without that…Well there was no point in keeping him around was there?” She closed her eyes and sighed. “Once your toy stops being fun to play with you get a new one.”

For the first time since being selected Emil remembered who he was speaking to. It really was as simple as that. Alexandra was a giant, somebody who had lived for hundreds of years, a different species altogether. His entire life would be less than a fraction of hers, so why would prolonging it or cutting it short matter? There wasn’t any malice in her words. It was just how it was. Even so…She sure seemed sad about it. “There has to be more to it than that.” Her tone fueled his curiosity. “He did something didn’t he?”

“It wasn’t what he did. It was what he didn’t do.” Fingers wrapped around Emil and cast him in darkness. The roaring sounds of waterfalls dripping from Alexandra’s body told him she had stood up again. “This conversation is over Attendant.” Her voice was ice cold as her palm opened. Just over the edge he spied her clothes and boots. They were back ashore. The warmth in Alex’s eyes was gone. “Spend the rest of the day cleaning out the inside of my boot with that tongue of yours. I’ll pull you out for dinner. Until then.” The hand tilted unceremoniously, dropping him into the awaiting leather boot. Emil could only blink as her tremor-inducing footsteps went away as quickly as they had come.

The mood swing caught him by surprise, as did the scent that assaulted Emil’s senses after a couple moments. The bars of Windermere undersold just how worn the innards of Alexandra’s boots were. Once he was done reeling, Emil had little choice but to get on all fours and begin his work of absentmindedly lapping away at the insole. It tasted of decades of sweat and grime, but it may as well not have for all he noticed. The Attendant’s mind was elsewhere: on his giant compatriot. As always, the blonde giant confounded him. Just this time it was more than usual. What did all this mean?